Place this tag at the top of all Instanced zone pages, but not raid zones! See Raid.
gameid is the only REQUIRED FIELD!
- eq2, wow, eq, ffxi, etc. Defaults to EQ2 if not defined!
- (Default:Solo) The size of the party required for this zone. For WoW this would be the actual number of players, such as 2-Man or 5-Man, or Solo. For EQ and EQ2 this would be Solo, Duo or Heroic.
- Used only for games with no zone db.
- (OPTIONAL) Name of the Access Quest for this zone. If qreq is set, all members of a group must have the access to enter.
- If not blank, this zone will pull all members of the party into the instance when one player enters.
- (OPTIONAL) Name of the required quest to enter this zone. quests will use the commalist tools to display multiple quests that allow entry into this zone.
- (OPTIONAL) Name of the starting zone for the quest. This is the zone where the quest is obtained. Used ONLY if quest= is defined.
- (OPTIONAL) Used only when access= or quest= has a value, if qreq= is not blank every member of the group must complete the access quest, or have the required quest.
- For games that it is important, such as Aion, this instance is available to this race only. Default is all.
- (OPTIONAL) Success Lockout, or minimum persistence if the zone is persistent.
- (OPTIONAL) Failure Lockout, or Cooldown if the zone is persistent.. Some zones have a minimum return lockout even if you fail to kill a single named.
- (OPTIONAL) Maximum persistence, if the zone is persistent.
- (OPTIONAL) Image Number. This template will automatically grab the top-most image, if there is one associated with this page in the image system. If this would not be appropriate, you can over-ride that choice with this field.
- (OPTIONAL) map id# for EQ2MAP
- (OPTIONAL) map id# for The Brasse
- (Optional) Expansion Tag. if included, the tag will be displayed under the box
- (Aion only) If there is a Dictionary entry for this instance, put it here.
This template calls:
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2012-10-19 20:20:22.