|Size||size must be defined!|
Place this tag at the top of all Raid pages, whether a zone, quest or standalone page.
gameid, level, size and rzone are REQUIRED FIELDS!
- eq2, wow, eq, ffxi, etc. Defaults to EQ2 if not defined!
- Recommended average level for a raid force of the recommended size. Raids higher than this can try it with less members, those lower than this should bring bigger friends!
- Refers to the Rise of Kunark Raid Quest Series tier.
- In WoW, tier refers to the rank of the end-game raids.
- Recommended level to mentor down to, generally indicates the level of the mobs in the raid.
- The size of the raid force required for this raid. For WoW this would be the actual number of players and a value of 15 would link to Category:WoW 15-Man Raids. For EQ and EQ2 this would by the number of groups needed, so a value of 4 would link to Category:EQ2 x4 Raids.
- (OPTIONAL) If defined, raid forces smaller than this are not allowed!
- Name of the zone the raid actually takes place in.
- (OPTIONAL) Name of the required quest to start this raid.
- (OPTIONAL) Name of the starting zone. This is the zone where the quest is obtained. Used ONLY if quest= is defined.
- (OPTIONAL) Used only when quest= has a value, if qreq= is not blank every member of the raid force must have the quest.
- (OPTIONAL) Success Lockout, or minimum persistence if the zone is persistent.
- (OPTIONAL) Failure Lockout. Some zones have a minimum return lockout even if you fail to kill a single named.
- (OPTIONAL) Maximum persistence, if the zone is persistent.
- (OPTIONAL) Minimum Guild Level to obtain this quest. This is for EQ2 City Task Raids only!
- (OPTIONAL) Image Number. This should ONLY be used with an image uploaded via the Media tab, and the image should be NO LARGER than 250px wide! The Raid box should expand to fit, but not sure it will look very good doing it!
- Map ID at EQ2MAP
- Map ID at TheBrasse.com
- (Optional) Expansion Tag. if included, the tag will be displayed under the box
Of course, all raid pages will link to Category:Raids and a game-specific category, listed below:
This template calls:
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2010-04-07 13:08:42.