Skills are certain character traits that are not a class ability, but still appear in either the general tab of the spellbook or on the skills menu. Skills can include:
- Tradeskills -- your character's two professions and any secondary skills they possess.
- Weapon Proficiencies -- your character will begin with certain weapons they know how to wield, and can gain certain others, depending on their class.
- Armor Proficiencies -- similar to weapon proficiencies, for armor.
- Languages -- all characters speak either Common (Alliance) or Orcish (Horde), but some characters may have additional language skills.
- Generic combat skills -- Parry, Dual Wield, Shoot, Throw, and Attack, to name a few.
- Cooking -- (Secondary Profession) a great way to use all the meat and fish that you find throughout the game. Cooking will create various food your character can eat to gain valuable Buffs.
- First Aid -- (Secondary Profession) create bandages and poison removal items using various types of cloths.
||This page needs more information! If you'd like to contribute, please edit this page (free ZAM account required)!
This page last modified 2008-10-15 22:28:10.