Department of Identification
The above Usage diagram is stored at FR Mob Usage.
All pages that use this template can be found in Category:Mobs
IF no pictures exist for a mob, the page is added to Category:FR Mobs with no image.
- (comma list) Mob Type, such as Trainer, Quest Mob, Battle Starter, Monster, Boss, Merchant, etc. See Category:Mob Types If more than one this is a comma-delimited list.
- Use this only if the mob displays a title under his name in-game.
- Image System ID Number. If not blank, this number overrides any attempt to automatically find an image.
- The major area (place) this mob is from. Default is "Sacred Grove", which was the entire game at launch.
- (comma list) The place, or places, where this mob can be found. If more than one this is a comma-delimited list.
- free-form text describing the exact location of the mob, such as "Next to the mailboxes at the central crossroads."
- Pixie, Human, Robgoblin, etc. See Category:Races
- M, Male, B, Boy is "Male"; F, Female, G, Girl is "Female". Anything else, or nothing, will display "Neuter?"
- If this mob is related to a single job, list it here, especially for Trainers.
- Difficulty ratings are either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. Blank (default) will suppress display of the difficulty on the top-right of the ID Card.
- (commalist) names any battles this mob starts or is involved in
- (comma list) list of quests that are started by this mob
- (comma list) list of quests that are updated by this mob
- (comma list) list of items that this mob drops. For lists of items sold by a merchant, put them below the template in a list. If relitems=* the message "See list, below" will be displayed, instead.
- (comma list) list of Item Quality grades of the items in relitems
- (comma list) list of gender restrictions of the items in relitems
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2012-02-14 15:24:37.