NCSoft kicks off their month-long celebration filled with engaging events.
This month marks four years since NCSoft introduced Aion to the west and players will be treated to a multitude of events both in and out of game. Specific activities include:
- Alchemy Event (September 4 – 18): Unlock special chests throughout the world with keys obtained from daily quests and by combining Alchemic Essences with Lead Fragments. There are tons of great rewards available in the chests so make the most of this event every day.
- Leave Your Legacy (September 11 – 25): Aethertech Players are once again given the chance to leave their mark in Aion forever. Leave Your Legacy allows players to submit their very own design for an Aethertech Key & Mecha. One design will be chosen and created for the new Aethertech class coming when Aion 4.5 launches in North America.
- Deava’s Day Event (September 18 – October 2): A variety of celebration activities that include special anniversary cake buffs, quests rewarding players with Deava Wings, challenges that enable players to earn golden feathers to purchase rewards, and a hide-and-seek game that rewards players for finding mini-anniversary cakes around the world.
- Talk Like a Pirate Day (September 19): Dress your character in the latest designer North American exclusive Pirate gear in observance of the national Talk Like a Pirate Day and participate in various themed activities.
- In-game GM Events: NCSOFT GMs will be making their way into the game to host a variety of activities and play mini-games designed to bring players together and handsomely reward them for their efforts.
"Critically acclaimed from the onset, having captured the hearts of South Korean gamers before coming to the West, Aion introduced Western MMO players to gameplay mechanics that changed their expectations for triple-A MMO experiences, graphics and character customization," said Richard Zinser, chief operating officer, NCSOFT Interactive. "And with four years under our belt, we continue to push the envelope by providing our players with challenging dungeons, fast-paced, massive-scale PvP battles and amazing customization options allowing players to really come into their own within Aion."
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor
Follow me on Twitter: @Cyliena