Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Wus up?Follow

#27 Jul 27 2014 at 10:38 PM Rating: Good
Is that the power to: be unable to lose, or are you able to deflect virgins?
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#28 Jul 28 2014 at 6:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
3,456 posts
That's telekinesis, Kyle!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#29 Jul 28 2014 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
Sandinmygum wrote:
Is that the power to: be unable to lose, or are you able to deflect virgins?


Yes.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#30 Jul 28 2014 at 7:53 AM Rating: Good
******
49,884 posts
Professor stupidmonkey wrote:
That's telekinesis, Kyle!
I'd rather the ability to kill a yak at 200 yards. I'd add the rest of the lyrics but it really needs the over-exaggerated hand gestures.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#31 Jul 28 2014 at 9:27 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
3,229 posts
Everyone buy premium just so they can have pictures of gorgeous ladies for avatars? Or has OOT always been like a frat party and I'm the fat guy manning the keg?
____________________________
Create Something Amazing
#32 Jul 28 2014 at 9:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,431 posts
Why not both?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#33 Jul 28 2014 at 10:03 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Goggy wrote:
Everyone buy premium just so they can have pictures of gorgeous ladies for avatars? Or has OOT always been like a frat party and I'm the fat guy manning the keg?
The pretty girls distract you from the meaningless posts and the hideous design of the site.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#34 Jul 29 2014 at 3:07 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,229 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
The pretty girls distract you from the meaningless posts and the hideous design of the site.


I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Edited, Jul 29th 2014 9:08am by Goggy
____________________________
Create Something Amazing
#35 Jul 29 2014 at 4:29 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Exactly.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#36 Jul 29 2014 at 4:41 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
29,393 posts
Goggy wrote:
Everyone buy premium just so they can have pictures of gorgeous ladies for avatars? Or has OOT always been like a frat party and I'm the fat guy manning the keg?
Two people is everybody? Or are we counting the Lego, too?
#37 Jul 29 2014 at 6:48 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
3,229 posts
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Goggy wrote:
Everyone buy premium just so they can have pictures of gorgeous ladies for avatars? Or has OOT always been like a frat party and I'm the fat guy manning the keg?
Two people is everybody? Or are we counting the Lego, too?


If I can't use sweeping generalizations, what can I do?
____________________________
Create Something Amazing
#38 Jul 29 2014 at 9:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,431 posts
Goggy wrote:
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Goggy wrote:
Everyone buy premium just so they can have pictures of gorgeous ladies for avatars? Or has OOT always been like a frat party and I'm the fat guy manning the keg?
Two people is everybody? Or are we counting the Lego, too?


If I can't use sweeping generalizations, what can I do?
Man the keg, duh.

Also lego girl is totally hot.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#39 Jul 29 2014 at 9:31 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
Goggy wrote:
Everyone buy premium just so they can have pictures of gorgeous ladies for avatars? Or has OOT always been like a frat party and I'm the fat guy manning the keg?


People get mad when I change my avatar to something that is not Kate Beckinsale.

This is a truer visual representation of me.

Edited, Jul 29th 2014 5:32pm by Mazra
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#40 Jul 29 2014 at 9:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,431 posts
I actually like the teddy bear, but you're under enough avatar-related stress I figure it's best not to bring that up.

Edited, Jul 29th 2014 8:40am by someproteinguy
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#41 Jul 29 2014 at 9:39 AM Rating: Excellent
I was going to re-buy premium, but with the broken ankle's bills on the way... I need all the money I can save to pay them off Smiley: frown
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | |Tsukaremashi*a |
#42 Jul 29 2014 at 9:56 AM Rating: Good
Ghost in the Machine
Avatar
******
36,439 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
I actually like the teddy bear, but you're under enough avatar-related stress I figure it's best not to bring that up.


One of my favorites as well.
____________________________
Please "talk up" if your comprehension white-shifts. I will use simple-happy language-words to help you understand.
#43 Jul 29 2014 at 9:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,431 posts
Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#44 Jul 29 2014 at 6:06 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
35,008 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Professor stupidmonkey wrote:
That's telekinesis, Kyle!
I'd rather the ability to kill a yak at 200 yards. I'd add the rest of the lyrics but it really needs the over-exaggerated hand gestures.


Hah! A friend of mine has a story involving the tail end of a patrol he was on in Nam, a water buffalo blocking the path back towards base, and an as yet unused RPG. Hilarity ensued.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#45 Jul 29 2014 at 9:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
3,456 posts
Did he find Kurtz at the end?
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#46 Jul 30 2014 at 7:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Groggy's post survived the onslaught!
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#47 Jul 30 2014 at 7:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,281 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Groggy's post survived the onslaught!


But at what cost? Smiley: cry
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#48 Jul 31 2014 at 10:58 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,230 posts
1 million dead babajis
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#49 Jul 31 2014 at 11:50 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
29,393 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
1 million dead babajis
How is babajis formed?
#50 Aug 01 2014 at 6:33 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,595 posts
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
1 million dead babajis
How is babajis formed?

Jispore that's been lying dormant for millions of nanoseconds will coalesce into a blanket of babajis deposited on the surface of the last post in the thread.

Harvest early for best results.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#51 Aug 01 2014 at 8:19 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,559 posts
Oh, god, I'm covered in babajis!!!!!
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 25 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (25)