The vicious Jungle Trolls, who populate the numerous islands of the South Seas, are renowned for their cruelty and dark mysticism. Barbarous and superstitious, the wily Trolls carry a seething hatred for all other races. One tribe, however, was forced to overcome its prejudices when it encountered the Orc Warchief, Thrall, and his mighty Horde. The Trolls of the Darkspear tribe, long since exiled from their ancestral lands in Stranglethorn Vale, were nearly destroyed by a band of aquatic Murlocs, but Thrall and the Horde managed to save them. In return the grateful Trolls swore an oath of eternal allegiance to the Horde. Led by the cunning Shadow Hunter, Vol'jin, the Darkspear Trolls now make their home in Durotar along with their Orcish allies. Their village, named after their fallen tribal elder, Sen'jin, lies along the eastern coast of the harsh, rocky land. The Darkspear tribe also occupies tracks within the nearby jungles of the Echo Isles. As part of the Horde, the Trolls have extended their loyalty to the mighty Tauren, but they have little trust for the manipulative Forsaken, whom they believe will visit only misery and strife upon their allies.
- Berserking: (active) Activated ability that increases attack and casting speed; increased effect when badly injured
- Regeneration: (passive) Increased health regen bonus
- Beast Slaying: (passive) 5% extra damage dealt when fighting beasts
- Bow/Throwing Specialization: (passive) +1% chance to critically hit with bows and thrown weapons
- Da Voodoo Shuffle: (passive) 15% duration reduction of all movement impairing effects
- ^ All Death Knights start in Ebon Hold and have their own series of starter quests. Wrath of the Lich King expansion is required.
This page last modified 2008-12-02 23:13:47.