The Tauren are huge, beastial, proto-bovines who live in the grassy, open barrens of central Kalimdor. They live to serve nature and maintain the balance between the wild things of the land and the restless spirit of the elements. Despite their enormous size and brute strength, the remarkably peaceful Tauren cultivate a quiet, tribal society. However, when roused by conflict, Tauren are implacable enemies who will use every ounce of their strength to smash their enemies under hoof. Under the leadership of their ancient chief, Cairne Bloodhoof, the Tauren allied themselves with the Orcs during the invasion of the Burning Legion. The two races have remained steadfast allies ever since. Like the Orcs, the Tauren struggle to retain their sense of tradition and noble identity.
- War Stomp: (active) Activated ability that stuns nearby opponents
- Endurance: (active) +5% base health
- Cultivation: (active) +15 bonus to Herbalism skill
- Nature Resistance: (active) -2% chance to be hit by Nature spells
- ^ All Death Knights start in Ebon Hold and have their own series of starter quests. Wrath of the Lich King expansion is required.
This page last modified 2008-12-02 23:11:14.