Redirected from (Forsaken).
Having broken free from the tyrannical rule of The Lich King
, a renegade group of undead seek to retain their own free will while destroying all those who oppose them. Known as The Forsaken
, this group is dedicated to serving their leader, the banshee queen Sylvannas Windrunner
. These dark warriors have established a secret stronghold beneath the ruins of Lordaeron's former capital city. Situated deep beneath the cursed Tirisfal Glades
, the labyrinthine Undercity
is a sprawling bastion of evil. Within its shadowy confines, Sylvannas' royal apothecaries scramble to develop a devastating new plague - one which will not only eradicate their hated Scourge rivals, but the rest of humanity as well. To further their dark aims, the Forsaken have entered into an alliance of convenience with the primitive, brutish races of the Horde
. Holding no real loyalty for their newfound comrades, the Forsaken have duped them into fighting against their common enemy - The Lich King
. Only time will tell how these disciples of doom will fare in their mission of vengeance.
Playable Undead are also referred to as Forsaken in-game. When referring to a player character, these two terms are synonymous. Non-playable undead are discussed in Undead (WoW Mob Race).
- Will of the Forsaken: Activated ability that allows the Undead to break a fear, charm or sleep effect
- Cannibalize: Activated ability to consume a corpse and regain health
- Underwater Breathing: Increased ability to last underwater without air
- Shadow Resistance: -2% chance to be hit by Shadow spells
- ^ All Death Knights start in Ebon Hold and have their own series of starter quests. Wrath of the Lich King expansion is required.
This page last modified 2008-12-02 23:15:37.