See Rogue Talent Builds
The combat tree is widely accepted as the main raiding tree for Rogues, as it allows them to keep a constant dps.
(5 points required)
- Improved Slice and Dice (3) - Increases the duration of your Slice and Dice ability by 15%/30%/45%.
- Deflection (5) - Increases your parry chance by 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%.
- Precision (5) - Increases your chance to hit with weapons by 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%.
(10 points required)
- Endurance (2) - Reduces the cooldown of your Spirit and Evasion abilities by 45sec/1.5min.
- Riposte (1) (Requires 5 points in Deflection) - A strike that becomes active after parrying an opponent's attack. This attack deals 150% weapon damage and disarms the target for 6 sec.
- Close Quarter Combat (5) (Requires 5 points in Dual Wield Specialization) - Increase your chance to get a critical hit with Daggers and Fist Weapons by 1/2/3/4/5%.
(15 points required)
- Improved Kick (2) - Gives your kick ability a 50%/100% chances to silence the target for 2 sec.
- Improved Sprint (2) - Gives a 50%/100% chances to remove all Movement Impairing effects when you activate your Sprint ability.
- Lightning Reflexes (5 points) - Increases your Dodge chance by 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%.
(20 points required)
- Mace Specialization (5) - Your attack with maces ignore up to 3/6/9/12/15% armor.
- Blade Flurry (1) - Increases your attack speed by 20%. In addition, attacks strike an additional nearby opponent. Lasts 15 sec.
- Sword Specialization (5) - Gives you a 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% chance to get an extra attack on the same target after hitting your target with your Sword.
- Aggression (3) - Increases the damage of your Sinister Strike, Backstab, and Eviscerate abilities by 2%/4%/6%.
(25 points required)
- Blade Twisting (2) - Your damaging melee attack have a 10%/20% chance to Daze the target for 4/8 sec.
- Weapon Expertise (2) (Requires 2 points in Blade Flurry) - Increases your expertise by 5/10.
(30 points required)
- Vitality (2) - Increases your total Stamina by 2%/4% and your total Agility by 1%/2%.
- Adrenaline Rush (1) - Increases your Energy regeneration rate by 100% for 15 sec.
- Nerves of Steel (2) - Increases your chance to resist Stun and Fear effects by an additional 15%/30%.
(35 points required)
- Combat Potency (5) - Gives your successful off-hand melee attacks a 20% chance to generate 3/6/9/12/15 Energy.
- Throwing Specialisation (2) - Increase the range of Throw and Deadly Throw by 2/5 yards and gives you Deadly Throw a 50%/100% to interupt the target for 3 seconds.
(40 points required)
- Surprise Attacks (1) - Your finishing moves can no longer be dodged, and the damage dealt by your Sinister Strike, Backstab, Shive, and Gouge abilities is increased by 10%.
- Unfair Advantage (2) - Whenever you dodge an attack, you gain an unfair advantage, striking back for 50/100% of your main hand's weapon damage. This cannot occur more than once per second.
- Savage Combat (2) - Increase your attack power by 2/4%, and all damage physical damage caused to an enemy you have poisoned is increased by 1/2%.
(45 points required)
- Prey on the weak) (5) - Your critical hit chance is increase by 4/8/12/16/20% when the target has less hp (has a %) then you do.
(50 points required)
- Murder Spree (1) - Step through the shadows from enemy to enemy within 10 yards, attack an enemy every .5 seconds with both weapons until 5 assaults are made. Can hit the same target multiple time.
This page last modified 2008-10-02 15:02:38.