Check out Wowhead's guides for the Warlords of Draenor expansion!
World of Warcraft has released its latest expansion: Warlords of Draenor. It adds the new world of Draenor to the game, extends the level cap to 100, introduces Garrisons, new dungeons, raids and more. The Standard Edition is available for $49.99 and the Collector's Edition can be picked up for $69.99. A retail-exclusive Collector's Edition, featuring a hardcover art book, mousepad, and a behind-the-scenes disc can be purchased for $89.99.
Warlords of Draenor sends Azeroth’s heroes beyond the Dark Portal on a desperate mission to save their world from the vicious Iron Horde—a formidable army of the most infamous orc clans from Warcraft’s battle-scarred history. As players explore the savage alien world of Draenor, they’ll encounter fierce new foes and befriend unlikely allies, construct and command a mighty Garrison, and take their place on the front lines in the battle to save Azeroth from a future forged in iron.
Warlords of Draenor Launch Guide
Our Wowhead team has compiled a list of our most useful guides and content to help you build your garrison, pick your gear, play your class and more. The database is also completely up-to-date for the expansion.
- The level cap in Warlords is 100. There are new level 100 talents as well as Draenor Perks, which enhance several key abilities and you get as you level up from 90 to 100.
- There are no Realm First achievements for leveling or maxing professions
- All players must complete Tanaan Jungle before heading to Draenor—we have a guide to completing this zone
- There is no flying in Draenor. Check out our transportation guide to learn how to get around quickly.
- Garrisons are a new major feature in Warlords of Draenor. You can construct buildings to boost your professions or craft items without a profession, or choose to construct buildings for bonus mounts, pets, and transmog gear. You can also recruit followers and send them on missions for various rewards. We have many Garrison resources, but for the basics, click here to see our buildings overview.
- Eight new dungeons are available at launch
- The Draenor content launch is more staggered than past expansions. Tier 17 raiding and Season 16 PvP begin on December 2nd.
- Draenor zones are filled with treasure chests and rare spawns for tons of vanity loot—take a break from questing to loot chests and kill rares for some XP
Hop over to Wowhead to check out the entire Warlords of Draenor guide list!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor