One lucky winner will receive a code for two premium passes to SOE Live 2014.
The contest has ended!
Congrats to RannDragonsbane!
What could possibly be better than looking at a picture of Sony Online Entertainment's resident dwarf glowing ominously upon EverQuest II's producer? Experiencing a moment like that yourself!
We've teamed up with SOE to give one (1) winner a discount code good for two (2) SOE Live Premium Passes! Continue after the jump for details on how this contest will work!
- No purchase necessary, but you need to register for a free account with ZAM if you haven't yet
- We don't care which country you live in, anyone can redeem it
- No travel, hotel, badge upgrades, accomodations, battlehammers, food/drink or any other imaginable expenses are included with this reward. The prize is for two (2) SOE Live Premium Passes only. Winner is responsible for any other expense.
- The discount code can only be used for new pass registrations and cannot be applied in any way to existing registrations
- Please do not enter the contest if you do not intend on going to the event
- The contest begins whenever this article goes live on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 and ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on Sunday, July 6, 2014
- One entry per person
- There is only one (1) discount code good for two (2) passes, so there can only be one winner
- ZAM staff and their immediate family are not eligible. Sorry, hubby!
- SOE employees and their immediate family are not eligible. Sorry, Roshen!
How to Enter
- Log in to your ZAM account (registering is free!)
- Post a comment telling us which SOE Live panel you're looking forward to the most this year
- Deadline for entries is 11:59pm Pacific Time on Sunday, July 6, 2014
- Only one entry per person, please!
How We Judge
- Valid entries will be entered into a random blind drawing
- The winner will be announced by 11:59pm Pacific Time on Monday, July 7, 2014
- The code and redemption instructions will be sent via private message on ZAM
- ZAM and SOE are not responsible for an unredeemed or lost code
There's all our contest mumbo-jumbo... good luck and hope we'll see you at SOE Live!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor