Tickets for one of the hottest gaming events go on sale this week. Be prepared!
This year's BlizzCon tickets will go on sale in two batches: 7pm PT (10pm ET) on Wednesday, May 7th and 10am PT (1pm ET) on Saturday, May 10th. Blizzard has made some changes this year so make sure you're prepared with their buying tips!
- Up to four tickets can be purchased per household
- You must provide full names and valid email addresses for each attendee (up to 4)
- You can enter your own name and email address on extra tickets, but they must be updated by June 6th with the actual attendee's information
- Emails with ticket bar codes will be sent out a couple of months before the show; this print-out must be shown with matching photo ID at BlizzCon to receive a badge
- Select the quantity of tickets before clicking "order now"... the quantity cannot be changed once inside the checkout process
- After clicking "order now" you may be placed in a "waiting room" before entering the checkout process
- Waiting room purchasers will be moved to checkout in the order they arrived, so do not refresh or close your browser
- Being in the waiting room does not guarantee you tickets
- Once you enter the checkout process, you have 8 minutes to complete it
- Keep the browser window open until your ticket purchase is confirmed
- Make sure you're registered on Eventbrite (the only place tickets are sold this year) ahead of time
Ticket prices are $199 each with an additional $4 processing fee plus applicable taxes and fees.
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor