Snail Games announces its fourth expansion for Age of Wushu!
Yesterday afternoon the fourth expansion for Age of Wushu, titled Tempest of Strife, was announced. It is due out this spring and offers new content and features:
- Three Emerging Sects – The ferocious Villa of Beasts, the vigilant Xu Family Manor and the acupunctural healers of Golden Needle Sect will be open to all heroes.
- Three Hidden Forces – The legendary Palace of Shifting Flowers, the shrouded Peach Blossom Island and the villainous Rootless Clan will only open their doors to those who have a huge reserve of latent talent.
- Immersive Weather – Experience thunderstorms, hazy rain, blizzard, sandstorm and even eclipse in Tempest of Strife! Unique weather conditions will also trigger mysterious events.
- School Betrayal – Tired of your yammering old masters? Want to don whole new colors? Players from the original Eight Schools will be able to join the six emerging Sects by Betrayal, Excursion or Incognito.
- The Vagrants – Become the nameless wanderer: the self-styled vagrants can throw off school restrictions and build up their own inner skills.
- Face-lifting Surgery – For perfectionists and ambitious beauties, are you not satisfied with your appearance? We’ve made it possible to alter your facial features, but you must first seek the location of this “doctor”.
- Equipment Inscription – Inscribe and personalize your gear with your own unique names! Show off your poetic creations to the world.
For more information visit the official site!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor