Following the launch of patch 3.3, Eyonix has started a list of known issues regarding the update on the World of Warcraft official forums. The list is not complete and will continue to be updated, so don't be surprised if you find a bug that's not mentioned in the post.
The known bugs range from general issues involving battlegrounds and the Looking for Dungeon system to specific class issues for druids, mages and paladins. You can read the full list after the jump.
Customer Service Known Issues:
This is a listing of some of the known issues for World of Warcraft Patch 3.3.0.
- This list is not complete, and will not include all issues. Additionally, this list will continue to be updated.
- The issues listed here are frequently reported issues that will be addressed at a later date.
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
- Logging out inside a battleground and logging back in after the BG is completed will cause characters to be unable to queue using the Looking for Dungeon System.
- Spamming the Auto Attack button causes the character to play the attack animation even though no actual attack is done.
Dungeons & Raids
- Escape from Durnhold - At the end of the Escape from Durnholde instance Erozion teleports you back to Caverns of Time rather than where you entered the instance from.
- Halls of Reflection - Player will get disconnected when running up the ramp to the ship.
- Horde players do not receive a parachute when the Kor'kron Troop Transport is destroyed during the quest, "Assault by Air".
- While swimming in Cat form or Travel form players nameplates are clipping through their model.
- Mage Summon Water Elemental does not fully function as a permanent pet when glyphed with Glyph of Eternal Water.
- Avenging Wrath and self cast Lay on Hands cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other.
- The dungeon finder visual UI will sometimes display inaccurate class archetype counts.
- The group “guide” is called “Party Leader” in chat.