Brett "timetravelling" Scheiner, Associate Game Designer, Everquest II, dropped this holiday note on the official forums:
As a New Year’s Resolution (a few days early, admittedly), we pledge to create within a few months (aka GU52):
- A brand new two-group instance with 9 bosses—over half of whom drop Void Shards—balanced for players in legendary gear
- A very challenging brand new four-group raid instance
- Brand new tradeskill instance in the Void
- A Lavastorm revamp
- Brand new areas added to Lavastorm with level 80 solo content
- A new faction with gear to gather from the new Lavastorm content
- 12 new armor sets
- All of them with brand new armor appearances
- Including a brand new robe model in which the Helm and Shoulders and Legs are all visible, separate pieces from the Chest
- And it looks rad *cough* See also: Varsoon *cough*
We have SO MUCH cool stuff planned for y’all, and can’t wait to show it to you!
Enjoy the holidays!!
Source: Official Forums