The first campaign of Daybreak Games' new DLC strategy for EverQuest II is scheduled to launch on Monday, April 28, 2015. Here's the nitty gritty on the campaign's cost and contents.
Rum Cellar is available as a stand-alone purchase for $14.99. And, since this new distillery-themed environment is full of Level 100+ content is connected to Altar of Malice (EQ2’s most recent expansion, which is required to play the Rum Cellar campaign), you can also purchase Rum Cellar bundled the campaign with the expansion: $49.99 for Rum Cellar + Altar of Malice, or $94.99 for Rum Cellar + Altar of Malice Collector’s Edition.
The campaign's features include:
- 2 Solo Zones (1 Solo and 1 Advanced Solo)
- 3 Heroic Zones (1 Heroic, 1 Event Heroic, 1 Event Heroic-Challenge)
- Raid Zone with 10 Bosses
- Lots of Loot, including drops of a Rare Elite Mercenary and a Zeppelin Mount
- New Achievements and Titles
- New Gems for Armor
- New Collections
- Merchant who accepts Far Sea Ferrin (who also sells a Zeppelin Mount!)
If you want to check out Rum Cellar early, you can hop onto the Beta server and help test!