Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

osama bin laden deadFollow

#252 May 02 2011 at 5:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,132 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Quote:
Divert attention from the royal wedding (where they were snubbed)?
Lol, that's reaching even by your standards.


I totally kill people to divert attention from weddings where I might be snubbed.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#253 May 02 2011 at 5:19 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,748 posts
Jophiel wrote:
If it came out that his body met some other fate, I guess I wouldn't be surprised but at the same time -- why not dump it overboard? What else are we going to do with it? Dissect his brain?


No, but I'd go for chopping off his head, sticking it on a pike, and putting it on the front lawn of the White House.

Of course, that wouldn't be very PC but hey...
____________________________
Some people are like slinkies, they aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
#254 May 02 2011 at 5:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,132 posts
AshOnMyTomatoes wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
AshOnMyTomatoes wrote:
Wait wait wait...


Why did they dump his body at sea?
To stop people using his grave as a shrine, at least that's what it said on the news.
Bullsh*t.


What would you have done?

I understand that they asked his home country, Saudi Arabia, if they wanted his remains shipped there for funeral rites, and the Sauds responded with the diplomatic equivalent of, "HELLO? HELLO? THIS IS A REALLY BAD CONNECTION, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

They couldn't keep the body for more than 24 hours without flagrantly violating Muslim burial customs, so they disposed of it in the only neutral territory available: the sea.

This had, I am sure, all been discussed and planned out months ahead of time.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#255 May 02 2011 at 5:42 PM Rating: Default
**
513 posts
AshOnMyTomatoes wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
AshOnMyTomatoes wrote:
Wait wait wait...


Why did they dump his body at sea?
To stop people using his grave as a shrine, at least that's what it said on the news.
Bullsh*t.


What would you have done?

I understand that they asked his home country, Saudi Arabia, if they wanted his remains shipped there for funeral rites, and the Sauds responded with the diplomatic equivalent of, "HELLO? HELLO? THIS IS A REALLY BAD CONNECTION, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

They couldn't keep the body for more than 24 hours without flagrantly violating Muslim burial customs, so they disposed of it in the only neutral territory available: the sea.

This had, I am sure, all been discussed and planned out months ahead of time.

-----------------------------

Huh? Since when US cares about observing muslim rituals or has any kind of sympathy for foreign land superstitions? Did they close Guantanamo while they were killing Osama cuz I don't remember US being so ecumenical there? If anything, it opens another chapter of: PICS OR GTFO.
Seriously, I would have accepted the: we don't want to create a grave for the martyr. But nooooo, we want to be observe a ritual for no particular reason.
Yeah, right. Am the only one amused by it?
#256 May 02 2011 at 5:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,132 posts
Okay, sure. Whatever sinks your corpse, I guess.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#257 May 02 2011 at 5:50 PM Rating: Good
******
43,139 posts
Samira wrote:
What would you have done?
Tied the corpse to the nose of a decommissioned C130 and flown it into an Afghan mountain range.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#258 May 02 2011 at 6:04 PM Rating: Good
****
4,150 posts
angrymnk wrote:
Am the only one amused by it?


No. I too am somewhat mystified by the new found compassion towards Muslims and the efforts made not to offend them.

I'm sure the letter of apology to Ghadaffi about the deaths of his Grandsons in the efforts to protect Libyan civilians (as per UN 1973!) is already being penned.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#259 May 02 2011 at 6:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Revolving Door Inspector
Avatar
*****
12,711 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Samira wrote:
What would you have done?
Tied the corpse to the nose of a decommissioned C130 and flown it into an Afghan mountain range.


Better than my idea. I would have wanted to tie strings on all his limbs and use him for a sequel to Team America*.












*NSFW


Edited, May 2nd 2011 8:06pm by Exodus
____________________________
FFXI: Exodus @ San d'Oria since November 19, 2003, Siren Server
FFXIV: Turk Kalahai @ Gridania, Balmung Server
Rift: Kalahai @ Sanctum, Faeblight Server
Exo @ YouTube | Exo @ Tumblr | Exo @ Twitter | Cheese
#260 May 02 2011 at 6:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,132 posts
paulsol wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
Am the only one amused by it?


No. I too am somewhat mystified by the new found compassion towards Muslims and the efforts made not to offend them.

I'm sure the letter of apology to Ghadaffi about the deaths of his Grandsons in the efforts to protect Libyan civilians (as per UN 1973!) is already being penned.


Someday you may surprise me, but not, it seems, today. You look for opportunities to see the worst in us.

Of course with the sterling example of Mr "FUcking Quotes, How Do They Work?" up there, I can't say you always have to look very hard.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#261angrymnk, Posted: May 02 2011 at 6:22 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Cryst. I log in after years of only reading posts on alla and the only welcome I get is: learn to quote wigga. Fine. Button pressed.
#262 May 02 2011 at 6:27 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,150 posts
Samira wrote:
paulsol wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
Am the only one amused by it?


No. I too am somewhat mystified by the new found compassion towards Muslims and the efforts made not to offend them.

I'm sure the letter of apology to Ghadaffi about the deaths of his Grandsons in the efforts to protect Libyan civilians (as per UN 1973!) is already being penned.


Someday you may surprise me, but not, it seems, today. You look for opportunities to see the worst in us.

Of course with the sterling example of Mr "FUcking Quotes, How Do They Work?" up there, I can't say you always have to look very hard.




I dont look for the worst in 'you' or anyone else.

I post my thoughts about what I see around me.

Sorry if you dont like it, but I'm afraid I'm pretty nauseated by the sight of thousands of 'civilised' people whooping with joy on the television about the death of an irrelevant old fart.

I feel the same way if I see anyone else whooping with joy about death and destruction.

It just makes me realise what a potentially shallow easily pleased and happily manipulated species we are if we allow it.

Does no-one take a moment to think what led to this and what this will lead to?

Again. Sorry if you dont like it, but I have a pretty low opinion of anyone who celebrates death and killing as though it is an answer to something. Its not. Its just another step on the descending spiral of violence that cannot possibly have a happy ending.

Misplaced feelings of revenge and retribution have driven this TWAT for years, and the pictures of celebration I see only make it obvious that people on both sides are happily looking forward to more of the same.

____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#263 May 02 2011 at 6:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,132 posts
I neither like it nor dislike it. I just expect it.

You do add variety, and that's a net good.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#264 May 02 2011 at 6:39 PM Rating: Decent
Sniping Sweetpea
*****
18,459 posts
paulsol wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
Am the only one amused by it?


No. I too am somewhat mystified by the new found compassion towards Muslims and the efforts made not to offend them.

I'm sure the letter of apology to Ghadaffi about the deaths of his Grandsons in the efforts to protect Libyan civilians (as per UN 1973!) is already being penned.

While I'm sure some country out there has an official mandate to bully Muslims, that's never been us. On the contrary, both L'il Bush and Obama maintain that the War Against Terror is not and never has been a war against Islam.

As for the comparison of a collateral damage from a Nato Security council resolution to a presidential mandate whose entire purpose was to eliminate a singular individual, well... It's knee-jerk at best and garden-variety stupid at its worst.
____________________________
That's the kind of dude
I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped
if you're lookin', ho

#265angrymnk, Posted: May 02 2011 at 6:48 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You are serious aren't you?:> Wow.. um.. is quoting wiki still cool or not as accepted anymore:P?
#266 May 02 2011 at 7:00 PM Rating: Default
****
4,150 posts
Atomicflea wrote:
While I'm sure some country out there has an official mandate to bully Muslims, that's never been us. On the contrary, both L'il Bush and Obama maintain that the War Against Terror is not and never has been a war against Islam.



Terrorism is a tactic so its impossible to have a war against it.. What is being carried out here is a war against grubby lil foreigners who have the temerity to be sitting on the worlds oil. that they happen to be Muslims just makes it easier for 'our' leaders to convince us that they deserve to be removed from our oil.

Atomicflea wrote:
As for the comparison of a collateral damage from a Nato Security council resolution to a presidential mandate whose entire purpose was to eliminate a singular individual, well... It's knee-jerk at best and garden-variety stupid at its worst.


Collateral damage. /lol

3 little kids and Ghaddaffis youingest son.

The people targetting Ghadaffi knew exactly what they were aiming at.

The message being delivered is completely obvious. 'Do as we in the West require, or we'll kill you and your family'.

How is this not obvious?
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#267 May 02 2011 at 7:05 PM Rating: Decent
Sniping Sweetpea
*****
18,459 posts
paulsol wrote:
Atomicflea wrote:
While I'm sure some country out there has an official mandate to bully Muslims, that's never been us. On the contrary, both L'il Bush and Obama maintain that the War Against Terror is not and never has been a war against Islam.



Terrorism is a tactic so its impossible to have a war against it.. What is being carried out here is a war against grubby lil foreigners who have the temerity to be sitting on the worlds oil. that they happen to be Muslims just makes it easier for 'our' leaders to convince us that they deserve to be removed from our oil.
Oh, you're one of those. Never mind. Enjoy your righteous anger over coffee.


____________________________
That's the kind of dude
I was lookin' for
And yes you'll get slapped
if you're lookin', ho

#268 May 02 2011 at 7:17 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Atomicflea wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Atomicflea wrote:
While I'm sure some country out there has an official mandate to bully Muslims, that's never been us. On the contrary, both L'il Bush and Obama maintain that the War Against Terror is not and never has been a war against Islam.



Terrorism is a tactic so its impossible to have a war against it.. What is being carried out here is a war against grubby lil foreigners who have the temerity to be sitting on the worlds oil. that they happen to be Muslims just makes it easier for 'our' leaders to convince us that they deserve to be removed from our oil.
Oh, you're one of those. Never mind. Enjoy your righteous anger over coffee.
Paulsol is what right wingers think all liberals are.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#269 May 02 2011 at 7:22 PM Rating: Default
****
4,150 posts
Atomicflea wrote:
Oh, you're one of those. Never mind. Enjoy your righteous anger over coffee.




Bearing in mind that wars are most often about stealing someone elses land and/or resources, what makes you think that the ones being fought at the moment are any different? Because Bush/Obama said they wern't? Awesome reasoning!

Of course the other reason thousands of people are killed and their way of life destroyed would be genocide, and it couldn't possibly be that, because Iraq was invaded to win freedom for Iraqis, Afghanistan is being occupied to win freedom for the Afghan people, and Libya is being bombed to protect the Libyans from their despotic leader. Etc.

I'm assuming it must be something pretty fUcking important for it to be worth the lives and money its cost so far.


So feel free to explain to me wtf is really going on, why dont you? I'm all ears.






Edited, May 3rd 2011 1:25am by paulsol
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#270 May 02 2011 at 7:32 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,150 posts
bsphil wrote:
Paulsol is what right wingers think all liberals are.




Liberals/rightwingers.

It would be nigh on impossible to recognise the difference these days. You're all so divided and busy attacking each others ideas that you are incapable of remembering what your own ideals are.

Lowest common denominator politics. Its all been reduced to watered down hate speech and appeals to some sort of imaginary Nationalism. Seems to be working too.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#271 May 02 2011 at 7:34 PM Rating: Decent
**
513 posts
paulsol wrote:
Atomicflea wrote:
Oh, you're one of those. Never mind. Enjoy your righteous anger over coffee.




Bearing in mind that wars are most often about stealing someone elses land and/or resources, what makes you think that the ones being fought at the moment are any different. Of course the other reason thousands of people are killed and their way of life destroyed would be genocide, and it couldn't possibly be that, because Iraq was invaded to win freedom for Iraqis, Afghanistan is being occupied to win freedom for the Afghan people, and Libya is being bombed to protect the Libyans. Etc.

I'm assuming it must be something pretty fUcking important for it to be worth the lives and money its cost so far.


So feel free to explain to me wtf is really going on, why dont you? I'm all ears.






^^

Weren't we helping those poor people by blowing them the @#%^ up? Wait, I heard something about exporting democracy.. or something like that. Right after the WMD thing didn't work out as a convincing rationale.

I know there was a reason.. but it cannot possibly be that we are the chosen race and everything that stands in our way must die. Lol, it cannot. I mean, we are the good guys. Right?:>
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#272 May 02 2011 at 7:42 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Good, bad, ugly...It's all relative. Shades of grey and all that. Best you can do is try to make out the fuzzy lines.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#273 May 02 2011 at 7:54 PM Rating: Default
**
513 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Good, bad, ugly...It's all relative. Shades of grey and all that. Best you can do is try to make out the fuzzy lines.


Yes, from long enough a distance nothing ever matters. Long term, we are all going to die. Depending on where you sit, it is all relative. But now that our public enemy is gone, the lines became even more fuzzy..

Short version, we need new enemy for WuT(war unto terror) so that the distinctions are clear again:P

ps. I am being a lil facetious. Just a lil though
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#274 May 02 2011 at 8:07 PM Rating: Default
****
4,150 posts
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#275 May 02 2011 at 8:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,869 posts
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.


Public opinion is not entirely based on what flavor of politics you preach, and more precisely, is based on your general douche-baggery level.
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#276 May 02 2011 at 8:15 PM Rating: Default
**
513 posts
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#277 May 02 2011 at 8:18 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,869 posts
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Kao shot all the tigers in the zoo.
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#278 May 02 2011 at 8:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,921 posts
paulsol wrote:
Karma Smiley: cry
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#279 May 02 2011 at 8:21 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,669 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Kao shot all the tigers in the zoo.
Not all.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#280 May 02 2011 at 8:21 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,150 posts
Timelordwho wrote:

Public opinion is not entirely based on what flavor of politics you preach, and more precisely, is based on your general douche-baggery level.



Yeah. That must be it.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#281 May 02 2011 at 8:22 PM Rating: Decent
**
513 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Kao shot all the tigers in the zoo.


Bah, bah I say.
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#282 May 02 2011 at 8:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,869 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Kao shot all the tigers in the zoo.
Not all.


Well, he did, but as it so happens if you shoot something without a soul with bullets, it does not die.
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#283 May 02 2011 at 8:27 PM Rating: Default
**
513 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Kao shot all the tigers in the zoo.
Not all.


Well, he did, but as it so happens if you shoot something without a soul with bullets, it does not die.


I believe I can see the future. We are about to talk about zombies, aren't we?
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#284 May 02 2011 at 8:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,869 posts
paulsol wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:

Public opinion is not entirely based on what flavor of politics you preach, and more precisely, is based on your general douche-baggery level.



Yeah. That must be it.


Hey, you can choose to disbelieve facts. But that doesn't make them false.
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#285 May 02 2011 at 8:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,869 posts
Quote:
So President Obama got a lead last August and lead the kill last week. Do people now see the importance of classified information? I would be so pissed if that were released on "wiki-leaks" and lost the location on Obama..


Stop me if this have already been refuted, but Wikileaks does pretty intensive analysis on the Intel documents they leak to prevent compromising any ongoing operations. This is not to say this isn't dependent on ownership and internal politics, but as of yet they haven't done any direct endangerment that wasn't already known by the other guys.
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#286 May 02 2011 at 8:54 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,669 posts
angrymnk wrote:
I believe I can see the future. We are about to talk about zombies, aren't we?
Well, I am conservative, so to many here, they may possibly think I am one.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#287 May 02 2011 at 9:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Your real name isn't Janna St. James by any chance is it?

... No reason.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#288 May 02 2011 at 9:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Kao shot all the tigers in the zoo.
Not all.


Well, he did, but as it so happens if you shoot something without a soul with bullets, it does not die.



It's hard to get into a knock down, drag out forumwide flamefest when you have sat down to eat a nice dinner with half the people in the forum. And some of the inmates aren't quite as quick to eat the newbies because frankly, we need more bodies. Also there are the crazy ones too.

I'll tell you right now if you had asked me 11 years ago if you thought I'd ever be posting this message here, I would probably have laughed at you at the thought of posting on any board for 11 years. Especially about the part where I'm still here and Allakhazam isn't. All things change, in time I guess.

The tigers that got shot along the way had rabies and needed putting down anyways.

____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#289 May 02 2011 at 9:21 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,150 posts
If the definition of being a douche around here involves disagreeing with people who feel that the way the representative leaders of Western Democracies have decided they want to operate is all good by them, then I'm happy to be cutting my own tracks.

____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#290 May 02 2011 at 9:32 PM Rating: Default
**
513 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Your real name isn't Janna St. James by any chance is it?

... No reason.


No idea who that is ( fo shu' ). Any chance you could linkypinky?
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#291 May 02 2011 at 9:40 PM Rating: Decent
**
513 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Kao shot all the tigers in the zoo.
Not all.


Well, he did, but as it so happens if you shoot something without a soul with bullets, it does not die.



It's hard to get into a knock down, drag out forumwide flamefest when you have sat down to eat a nice dinner with half the people in the forum. And some of the inmates aren't quite as quick to eat the newbies because frankly, we need more bodies. Also there are the crazy ones too.

I'll tell you right now if you had asked me 11 years ago if you thought I'd ever be posting this message here, I would probably have laughed at you at the thought of posting on any board for 11 years. Especially about the part where I'm still here and Allakhazam isn't. All things change, in time I guess.

The tigers that got shot along the way had rabies and needed putting down anyways.



Lol, mebbe its for the best, really. I think, I wouldn't survive 5 posts otherwise.
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#292 May 02 2011 at 10:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
angrymnk wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Your real name isn't Janna St. James by any chance is it?

... No reason.


No idea who that is ( fo shu' ). Any chance you could linkypinky?


No reason, was just wondering as part of my thoery on certain types of posters and certain specific areas of geography. I'm certain that a search of that name will produce absolutly no hits at all. Nope, not a one.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#293 May 02 2011 at 10:27 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,684 posts
paulsol wrote:
If the definition of being a douche around here involves disagreeing with people who feel that the way the representative leaders of Western Democracies have decided they want to operate is all good by them, then I'm happy to be cutting my own tracks.

It's not the disagreement that is putting people off, it's the passive-aggressive, self-righteous way that you do it.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#294 May 02 2011 at 11:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
angrymnk wrote:
What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..

Tare's Law!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#295 May 02 2011 at 11:16 PM Rating: Default
**
513 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
paulsol
Sage


4,011 posts
Score: Default



There ya go! PiSsing everybody off at the same time. Like I said..You cant tell Right and Left apart anymore.



Tsk tsk, and right from wrong either, it would seem:P

Somehow, I expected more fireworks. What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..


Your real name isn't Janna St. James by any chance is it?

... No reason.


No idea who that is ( fo shu' ). Any chance you could linkypinky?


No reason, was just wondering as part of my thoery on certain types of posters and certain specific areas of geography. I'm certain that a search of that name will produce absolutly no hits at all. Nope, not a one.



Lol.. hmm, interesting:> I would be curious to hear parts of the theory as I would hope it is not true ( we definitely do not need more people like me ). Then again.. I just want to belong. Why won't you love me?

____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#296 May 02 2011 at 11:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
Jophiel wrote:
angrymnk wrote:
What happened to the asylum.. it feels so.. domesticated..

Tare's Law!


Was that the one about the bagels, or the one about gnomes?
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#297 May 03 2011 at 3:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,669 posts
Bardalicious wrote:
paulsol wrote:
If the definition of being a douche around here involves disagreeing with people who feel that the way the representative leaders of Western Democracies have decided they want to operate is all good by them, then I'm happy to be cutting my own tracks.

It's not the disagreement that is putting people off, it's the passive-aggressive, self-righteous way that you do it.
His message is lost in the joke that he's become for me. That is to say, I love poking at him to make myself laugh.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#298 May 03 2011 at 3:30 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
paulsol wrote:
If the definition of being a douche around here involves disagreeing with people who feel that the way the representative leaders of Western Democracies have decided they want to operate is all good by them, then I'm happy to be cutting my own tracks.

It's not the disagreement that is putting people off, it's the passive-aggressive, self-righteous way that you do it.
His message is lost in the joke that he's become for me. That is to say, I love poking at him to make myself laugh.
You've totally lost your vicious bite. Poke harder.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#299 May 03 2011 at 3:37 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,669 posts
I wasn't trying to bite Paul, he makes me laugh.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#300 May 03 2011 at 3:50 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,894 posts
I thought you said you made you laugh.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#301 May 03 2011 at 3:58 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,669 posts
Poor wording I suppose. He allows me, to make me laugh, at his expense.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 52 All times are in CDT
Aethien, ElneClare, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (49)