Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

So.. I'm ready to date 18 year olds.Follow

#1 Jan 12 2014 at 10:29 AM Rating: Excellent
As of today it's legal for me to date someone half my age.

Give me presents!
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#2 Jan 12 2014 at 11:05 AM Rating: Excellent
@#%^
*****
15,801 posts
Wow, you're **** old.
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#3 Jan 12 2014 at 11:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
19,770 posts
Grats on being middle-aged.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#4 Jan 12 2014 at 12:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,187 posts
Gratz and how's your midlife crisis?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#5 Jan 12 2014 at 5:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,952 posts
So you're 72 in **** years?
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#6 Jan 12 2014 at 9:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Timelordwho wrote:
So you're 72 in **** years?


Yeah but I got some popsickles in my basement..
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#7 Jan 12 2014 at 9:34 PM Rating: Excellent
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz and how's your midlife crisis?



See previous post. I think I had one of those once, maybe I've had 2 already.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#8 Jan 12 2014 at 9:52 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
601 posts
Happy birthday Man!!! I hope you got to poke some 18 year olds !!!!
____________________________
EQ acct
Rukkuss 71 Iksar SK 1.5 Epic
Mokkas 70 Halfling Druid 1.0 Epic
Turfidor 66 Barbarian Shaman 1.0 Epic
Simplid 70 chanter(boxed)
Trembledon(70 ranger)/Rumblesx(68 monk) combo
Thugak 58 warrior
Bertoxx server
#9 Jan 12 2014 at 11:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,288 posts
Dya celebrated his birthday by not-drunk dialing me. Smiley: boozing
#10 Jan 12 2014 at 11:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,952 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz and how's your midlife crisis?


See previous post. I think I had one of those once, maybe I've had 2 already.


Have you gone pine box shopping?
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#11 Jan 12 2014 at 11:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Happy Birthday. I hope you were not forgotten amongst all the people celebrating National Curried Chicken Day.
____________________________
Love,
PunkFloyd
#12 Jan 13 2014 at 12:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
19,770 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
So you're 72 in **** years?


Yeah but I got some popsickles in my basement..


Gah, it's been like a month since I had a popsicle in my basement. Smiley: frown
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#13 Jan 13 2014 at 6:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,187 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Gratz and how's your midlife crisis?



See previous post. I think I had one of those once, maybe I've had 2 already.
Well, you're talking about shagging 18 year olds so if you're also considering buying a motorcycle or sports car you know it has hit full force this time around.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#14 Jan 13 2014 at 6:38 AM Rating: Excellent
bday grats!
____________________________
Sandinmyeye | **** | Dihydrogen Monoxide (it kills)
#15 Jan 13 2014 at 10:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,709 posts
Congratulations on being older then you were yesterday, or two days ago, or whatever. May you wear your wrinkles with pride.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#16 Jan 13 2014 at 11:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Rukkuss wrote:
Happy birthday Man!!! I hope you got to poke some 18 year olds !!!!

No, most likely they were all under curfew so I didnt get the chance.

Nadenu wrote:
Dya celebrated his birthday by not-drunk dialing me. Smiley: boozing

That was a great phone call! You should do the same on your birthday. (BTW, I was trying to call Mellow Moods... a not-so-local headshop, how fun is it that you are next to them?)

Timelordwho wrote:

Have you gone pine box shopping?

In all seriousness, I'm going to be cremated and buried at sea. So people will drown if they try to dance on my grave.

PunkFloyd, King of Bards wrote:
Happy Birthday. I hope you were not forgotten amongst all the people celebrating National Curried Chicken Day.

What?? I missed that again! I was too busy celebrating "Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day"

idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
So you're 72 in **** years?


Yeah but I got some popsickles in my basement..


Gah, it's been like a month since I had a popsicle in my basement. Smiley: frown

Smiley: eek uh.. uhm.. yeah.. not the reference I was going for.. but it works.

His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Well, you're talking about shagging 18 year olds so if you're also considering buying a motorcycle or sports car you know it has hit full force this time around.

I've owned a few dirt bikes in my life.. I guess my Ferarro I had years ago coutns as a sports car.. OH GOD ITS HAPPENING!

someproteinguy wrote:
Congratulations on being older then you were yesterday, or two days ago, or whatever. May you wear your wrinkles with pride.
I shall!





And to everyone, thanks for all the posts, and nudes... oh wait noone sent me nudes this year.
____________________________
Things I sometimes play...

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
"I want to be a unicorn!"
"Awww, why's that?"........
"So I can stab people with my face."
#17 Jan 13 2014 at 11:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,830 posts
Happy day-after-your-Birthday. Smiley: flowers
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#18 Jan 13 2014 at 12:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,952 posts
Dyadem, pet mage of Jabober wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Have you gone pine box shopping?
In all seriousness, I'm going to be cremated and buried at sea. So people will drown if they try to dance on my grave.


Two words: Viking Burial.

____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#19 Jan 13 2014 at 3:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,309 posts
Happy birthday!

Obligatory HAHA YER OLD, PFORU, and Smiley: cake
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#20 Jan 14 2014 at 8:28 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,650 posts
I'm ready to date 18 year olds, too.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#21 Jan 14 2014 at 9:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I'm ready to date eighteen one-year olds.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#22 Jan 14 2014 at 10:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,240 posts
Jophiel wrote:
I'm ready to date eighteen one-year olds.


Screenshot
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 57 All times are in CDT
Szabo, Anonymous Guests (56)