The sudden destruction of the City-State of Delton at the hands of the great Colossus left thousands of Heartlanders homeless. Alone among the remaining Heartland City-States, Nexus opened its doors to Deltoner refugees. Within a few short months, a small camp has blossomed into a neighborhood in its own right. Immigrants from throughout the Mechanism now call the Refuge home, with more arriving every day. Some of these new Nexans have fled danger in their home nations, hoping to forge new identities in the ancient city. Some have returned to Nexus to visit family and to help them through these troubled times. And some have found themselves in the Refuge on the way to seeking their fortune in the famous City of Steam.
Travel by railhauler is only available to Suburb zones you have unlocked.
There are five Quest categories listed in the Quest Journal: Family, Class, Region (name of the zone), Faction and Epic. This is in addition to quests listed under General.
Click on any Mob Name in your Quest Journal or the Quest Tracker to show a tracking arrow or, sometimes, to auto-move to that mob.
Each Town District (Zone) has guideboards that will list all the major services and places in the town. Click on one of the names to auto-move to that location!
The Old Courtyard
Before you head into a Dungeon be sure you have some Keys
! Throughout any dungeon will be chests that require a Key to open! Be sure to break open all the boxes and barrels you see, as keys are frequently hidden in them. The number of keys you presently have is displayed near your portrait, next to your Shillings, Spiremarks and Electrum
. Some but not many chests will also have another key in them!
The following table displays all of the Normal Dungeon levels but not the Challenge zones. Challenge zones are listed on the top-most Normal Dungeon level page for each Dungeon.
Climb the Skydock
- see Main for the entire story.
- [Main] Repair the Skydock - Help Captain Twyne
- Find a Phlogiston Canister - The Bunker Halls
- Rescue the Tinker - The Glut
- Gather Lumber - The Old Courtyard
- Save the Miners - The Sunken Lode
- Gather Scrap Iron - Dustyard
- Raise the Elevator - The Well
- Upon climbing up to the Skydock you will receive another incoming call from your mysterious friend.
- Flight of the Freighter - Take a ride on an airship
Iron and Bones - Kill 50 Skeleton Thralls, 30 Sekeleton Soldiers and 20 Skeleton Headsmen in The IronwasteReach Heartland Road - Deliver a message to Officer Jost in Heartland Road
- Hint: Until you reach level 12 and get your new skill you will probably be unable to finish this quest.
- Upon exiting the Freighter you receive another call
Each sub-quest above unlocks the Optional and Daily quests at that dungeon.
This page last modified 2013-12-06 22:37:33.