- for other articles with related titles, see restoration.
See Shaman Talent Builds
The Resto Tree is the shaman healing tree. It contains talents which boost the healing done by spells, reduces mana cost of healing spells and give added benefits to Totems.
The Resto tree transforms a shaman into a highly effective healer. Chain Heal is arguably the best raid healing tool in the game and talents in the resto tree make the spell even better. While it is certainly possible to level up using a resto spec it can be quite slow so most choose to level as enhancement at least part of the way to 70.
- Improved Healing Wave (5 points) - Reduces the casting time of your Healing Wave spell by .1/.2/.3/.4/.5 sec.
- Totemic Focus (5 points) - Reduces the mana cost of your totems by 5/10/15/20/25%.
(5 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Improved Reincarnation (2 points) - Reduces the cooldown of your Reincarnation spell by 10/20 min and increases the amount of health and mana you reincarnate with by an additional 10/20%.
- Ancestral Healing (3 points) - Increases your target's armor value by 8/16/25% for 15 seconds after getting a critical effect from one of your healing spells.
- Tidal Focus (5 points) - Reduces the mana cost of your healing spells by 1/2/3/4/5%.
(10 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Improved Water Shield (3) - When you gain a critical effect from your Healing Wave, Lesser Healing Wave or Riptide spells, you have a 33/66/100% chance to instantly consume a Water Shield Orb.
- Healing Focus (3) - Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting any Shaman healing spell by 23/46/70%.
- Tidal Force (1) - Increases the critical effect chance of your Healing Wave, Lesser Healing Wave and Chain Heal by 60%. Each critical heal reduces the chance by 20%. Lasts 20 seconds.
- Healing Grace (3) - Reduces the threat generated by your healing spells by 5/10/15% and reduces the chance your spells will be dispelled by 10/20/30%.
(15 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Restorative Totems (5 points) - Increases the effect of your Mana Spring and Healing Stream Totems by 5/10/15/20/25%. Increases mp5 granted by mana spring by 12.5 mp5.
- Tidal Mastery (5 points) - Increases the critical effect chance of your healing and lightning spells by 1/2/3/4/5%. Synergy with Ancestral Healing.
(20 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Healing Way (3 points) - Your Healing Wave spells have a 33/66/100% chance to increase the effect of subsequent Healing Wave spells on that target by 2/4/6% for 15 seconds. This effect will stack up to 3 times.
- Nature's Swiftness (1 point) - When activated, your next Nature spell with a casting time less than 10 sec. becomes an instant cast spell. Can be used with healing or lightning spells.
- Focused Mind (3 points) - Reduces the duration of any Silence or Interrupt effects used against the Shaman by 10/20/30%. This effect does not stack with other similar effects.
(25 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Purification (5 points) - Increases the effectiveness of your healing spells by 2/4/6/8/10%. Applies to Earth Shield only when it is cast on yourself as the heals from Earth Shield on another target counts as their healing, not yours.
(30 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Mana Tide Totem (1 point – Requires 5 points in Restorative Totems) - Summons a Mana Tide Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 12 sec that restores 6% of total mana every 3 seconds to group members within 20 yards. A great talent as it restores a nice chunk of mana to yourself and all party members in range.
- Nature's Guardian (5 points) - Whenever a damaging attack is taken that reduces you below 30% health, you have a 10/20/30/40/50% chance to heal 10% of your total health and reduce your threat level on that target. 8 second cooldown. Great for pvp and for 5-man instances.
- Cleanse Spirit (1 point – Requires Purification) - Cleanse the spirit of a friendly target, removing 1 poison effect, 1 disease effect, and 1 curse effect.
(35 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Nature's Blessing (3 points) - Increases your healing by an amount equal to 5/10/15% of your Intellect. Excellent investment of 3 talent points, increases your healing and helps out in soloing.
- Improved Chain Heal (2 points) - Increases the amount healed by your Chain Heal spell by 10/20%. Makes Chain Heal even more powerful than it already is. A must have.
- Blessing of the Eternals (2) - Increases the critical effect chance of your spells by 2/4%, and increases the chance to apply the Earthliving heal over time effect on the target by 40% when they are at or under 35% total health.
(40 points required in the Restoration Tree)
- Earth Shield (1 point) - Protects the target with an earthen shield, reducing casting or channeling time lost when damaged by 30% and causing attacks to heal the shielded target for 150. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. 6 charges. Lasts 10 min. Earth Shield can only be placed on one target at a time and only one Elemental Shield can be active on a target at a time.
- Improved Earth Shield (2) - Increases the amount of charges for your Earth Shield by 1/2, and increases the healing done by your Earth Shield by 5/10%.
- Ancestral Awakening (3) - When you critically heal with your Healing Wave, Lesser Healing Wave or Riptide you summon an Ancestral spirit to aid you, instantly healing the lowest percentage health friendly party or raid target within 40 yards for 10/20/30% of the amount healed.
(45 points required)
- Tidal Waves (5) - You have a 20/40/60/80100% chance after you cast Chain Heal to lower the cast time of your next Lesser Healing Wave or Healing Wave spell by 30%. In addition, your Healing Wave gains an additional 8/12/16//20/20% of your bonus healing effects and your Lesser Healing Wave gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% of your bonus healing effects.
(50 points required)
- Riptide (1) - Heals a friendly target for 639 to 691 and another 500 over 15 sec. Your next Chain Heal cast on that primary target within 15 sec will consume the healing over time effect and increase the amount of the Chain Heal by 25%.
Update coming soon.
This page last modified 2008-10-26 17:21:08.