In Dungeons you will find many things dropped
by mobs (or stuck to their loincloths). Food and Drink are one category but they do not add to your inventory. Instead they are consumed immediately on pickup. Most food and drink are good for you but some very definitely are not! While very common at lower difficulties (Easy and Normal) food drops become much rarer at the higher levels (Master and Abyss).
Buff last for 30 seconds while Debuff effects last 15 seconds.
||If you find a food or drink and you are not currently hurt, you might be inclined to let it lie in case you get hurt in the next fight, but food and drink have a timer and will not stay around as long as treasure.
|Tasty Meat||HP +50%|
|Roasted Meat||HP +100%|
|Basket of Fruit||HP +100%|
|Rotten Meat||HP -30%|
|Mana Herb||MP +30%||
Green Mana Herb
|Green Mana Herb||MP +50%|
|Wild Ginseng||MP +100%|
|Crunchy Apple||HP/MP +30%|
Basket of Fruit
Rotting Fruit Basket
|Purple Grapes||HP/MP +50%|
| ||HP/MP +100%|
|Rotting Fruit Basket||HP/MP -30%|
|Jug of Milk||Attack +30%|
Jug of Milk
Slice of Cheese
|Slice of Cheese||Attack +50%|
|Wheel of Cheese||Attack +100%|
|Blue Cheese||Attack -30%|
|Roasted Clam||Defense +30%|
|Boiled Crab||Defense +100%|
|Spoiled Crab||Defense -30%|
|Stale Sweet Potato||Speed -30%|
Stale Sweet Potato
|Honeyed Sweet Potato||Paralyze Chance +50%|
Honeyed Sweet Potato
|Red Mushroom||Stun Chance +50%|
|Lizard Kabob||Crit +50%|
|Spicy Pepper||Burned †|
Electric Lizard Kabob
|Electric Lizard Kabob||Electrocute †|
|Sleep-Inducing Mushroom||Sleep †|
|Poisoned Apple||Poisoned †|
|Expired Milk||Petrify †|
|Frozen Herb||Frozen †|
- Burned - You are on fire and take damage over time. Each pulse of fire may interrupt casting.
- Electrocute - You have been electrocuted and will suffer a brief periodic stun over time. Each stun will interrupt any casting..
- Sleep - You fall asleep and cannot awaken (even while being gnawed on). You may not take any action including fighting, casting, or taking potions.
- Poisoned - You are poisoned and suffer reductions in several attributes for the duration, plus damage over time.
- Petrify - You have been turned to stone and cannot take any action including fighting, casting, or taking potions.
- Frozen - You are encased in ice and cannot move, fight, cast or take potions. Pressing "A" and "D" and/or your left and then right mouse buttons, alternating, will break the ice faster. Persons that are frozen (you or others) take more damage.
This page last modified 2011-09-10 13:02:36.