See Druid Talent Builds
The Feral Tree is the druid talent tree which focuses on dealing melee rogue like damage and tanking.
Depending on how you spec you can either be a master of the cat form and do dps or become a bear who can tank almost anything. You can also mix the spec up and be a bit of a jack of both trades.
- Ferocity (5 points) - Reduces the cost of your Maul, Swipe, Claw, Rake and Mangle abilities by 1/2/3/4/5 Rage or Energy.
- Feral Aggression (5 points) - Increases the attack power reduction of your Demoralizing Roar by 8% and the damage caused by your Ferocious Bite by 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%.
(5 points required)
- Feral Instinct (3) - Increases the damage done by your Swipe (Bear) ability by 10%/20%/30% and reduces the chance enemies have to detect you while Prowling.
- Savage Fury (2) - Increases the damage caused by your Claw, Rake, Mangle (Cat), Mangle (Bear), and Maul abilities by 10%/20%.
- Thick Hide (3) - Increases your Armor contribution from items by 4%/7%/10%.
(10 points required)
- Feral Swiftness (2) - Increases your movement speed by 15%/30% in Cat Form and increases your chance to dodge while in Cat Form, Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 2%/4%.
- Survival Instincts (1) - When activated, this ability temporarily grants you 30% of your maximum health for 20 seconds while in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Dire Bear Form. After the effect expires, the health is lost.
- Sharpened Claws (3)- Increases your critical strike chance while in Bear, Dire Bear or Cat Form by 2%/4%/6%.
(15 points required)
- Shredding Attacks (2) - Reduces the energy cost of your Shred ability by 9/18 and the rage cost of your Lacerate ability by 1/2.
- Predatory Strikes (3) - Increases your melee attack power in Cat, Bear, Dire Bear and Moonkin Forms by 50%/100%/150% of your level and 7%/14%/20% of any attack power on your equipped weapon.
- Primal Fury (2 - Requires Sharpened Claws) - Gives you a 50%/100% chance to gain an additional 5 Rage anytime you get a critical strike while in Bear and Dire Bear Form and your critical strikes from Cat Form abilities that add combo points have a 50%/100% chance to add an additional combo point.
- Primal Precision (2 - Requires Sharpened Claws) - Increases your expertise by 5/10, and you are refunded 40%/80% of the energy cost of a finishing move if it fails to land.
(20 points required)
- Brutal Impact (2) - Increases the stun duration of your Bash and Pounce abilities by 0.5/1 sec and decreases the cooldown of Bash by 15/30 sec.
- Feral Charge (1) -
- Feral Charge (Bear) - Causes you to charge an enemy, immobilizing and interrupting any spell being cast for 4 seconds. This ability can be used in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form. 15 second cooldown.
- Feral Charge (Cat) - Causes you to leap behind an enemy, dazing them for 3 seconds. 30 second cooldown.
- Nurturing Instinct (2) - Increases your healing spells by up to 35%/70% of your Agility, and increases healing done to you by 10%/20% while in Cat form.
(25 points required)
- Natural Reaction (3) - Increases your dodge while in Bear Form or Dire Bear Form by 2%/4%/6%, and you regenerate 1/2/3 rage every time you dodge while in Bear Form or Dire Bear Form.
- Heart of the Wild (5 - Requires Predatory Strikes) - Increases your Intellect by 4%/8%/12%/16%/20%. In addition, while in Bear or Dire Bear Form your Stamina is increased by 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% and while in Cat Form your attack power is increased by 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%.
- Survival of the Fittest (3) - Increases all attributes by 2%/4%/6% and reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by 2%/4%/6%.
(30 points required)
- Leader of the Pack (1) - While in Cat, Bear or Dire Bear Form, the Leader of the Pack increases ranged and melee critical chance of all party members within 45 yards by 5%.
- Improved Leader of the Pack (2 - Requires Leader of the Pack) - Your Leader of the Pack ability also causes affected targets to heal themselves for 2%/4% of their total health when they critically hit with a melee or ranged attack. The healing effect cannot occur more than once every 6 sec. In addition, you gain 4%/8% of your maximum mana when you benefit from this heal.
- Primal Tenacity (3) - Reduces the duration of Fear effects by 10%/20%/30%, and reduces all damage taken while Stunned by 10%/20%/30%.
(35 points required)
- Protector of the Pack (3 - Requires Leader of the Pack) - Increases your attack power in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 2%/4%/6%, and for each friendly player in your party when you enter Bear Form or Dire Bear Form, damage you take is reduced while in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form by 1%/2%/3%.
- Predatory Instincts (3) - While in Cat Form, Bear Form, or Dire Bear Form, increases your damage from melee critical strikes by 3%/7%/10% and reduces the damage taken from area of effect attacks by 10%/20%/30%.
- Infected Wounds (3) - Your Shred, Maul, and Mangle attacks cause an Infected Wound in the target. The Infected Wound reduces the movement speed of the target by 8%/17%/25% and the attack speed by 3%/7%/10%. Stacks up to 2 times. Lasts 12 seconds.
(40 points required)
- King of the Jungle (3) - While using your Enrage ability in Bear Form or Dire Bear Form, your damage is increased by 5%/10%/15%, and your Tiger's Fury ability also instantly restores 20/40/60 energy.
- Mangle (1 - Requires Leader of the Pack) - Mangle the target, inflicting damage and causing the target to take additional damage from bleed effects for 12 seconds. This ability can be used in Cat Form or Dire Bear Form.
- Improved Mangle (3 - Requires Mangle) - Reduces the cooldown of your Mangle (Bear) ability by 0.5/1.0/1.5 sec., and reduces the energy cost of your Mangle (Cat) ability by 2/4/6.
(45 points required)
- Rend and Tear (5) - Increases damage done by your Maul and Shred attacks on bleeding targets by 4%/8%/12%/16%/20%, and increases the critical strike chance of your Ferocious Bite ability on bleeding targets by 10%/20%/30%/40%/50%.
(50 points required)
- Berserk (1) - When activated, this ability causes your Mangle (Bear) ability to hit up to 3 targets and have no cooldown, and reduces the energy cost of all your Cat Form abilities by 50%. Lasts 15 sec. You cannot use Tiger's Fury while Berserk is active. Clears the effect of Fear and makes you immune to Fear for the duration.
This section to be updated soon.
This page last modified 2008-10-27 16:26:47.