An Endurance Datacron
- See also: database listing of all Datacron Codex entries on Torhead
A Datacron is an ancient artifact of the Infinite Empire, used as a repository of Force knowledge. Use of a Datacron will permanently increase one of your stats or give you one of the Matrix Shards. Datacrons are visible at a distance as a large glow with a vertical spike. In the locations lists below those marked (2 Player) require two or more players to cooperate.
Each Datacron, when used, also reveals a piece of Galactic History in your Codex. To get the title for finding all Datacrons you must find 67, but our database lists 89 of them. This is probably to allow for datacrons that can only be obtained by one faction.
The color of the datacron indicates the stat affected:
- Red - Strength
- Green - Endurance
- Yellow - Presence
- Purple - Willpower
- Turquoise - Aim
- Greenish Brass with two red dots, yellow glow - Cunning
- White - Matrix Shard
It should be obvious that Republic and Imperial versions of the planets have the same number of Datacrons, and in the same locations (most of the time), but the Stat affected and the value may vary.
An Endurance Datacron as seen from a distance
||It should be quickly obvious that some entries have more complete information than others. Those with coordinates and a link to the Codex entry are complete. Those without are the ones we have not yet reached personally. The information there is only as complete as our initial source had.
- Endurance +2 (-33, -36) On a ledge at the back of a cave at the north end of the Tython River Valley
- Willpower +2 - (-641, 35) In Upper Kaleth, there is a big spire that is tipped over that you can run up. Then go east to the foot of a statue.
- Blue Matrix Shard - (-91, 93) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 11: The Tionese Face the Hutt Empire - In the Forge Remnants area (upper area). In the west side of the area you will find a path guarded at intervals by groups of 3 normal Flesh Raiders. Work you way around until you find a camp. In the back-right you will see a destroyed building with a glow and a War Leader worshipping the datacron.
- Presence +2 (2319, 472) Old Galactic Market (Shipping and Receiving Docks) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 08: Hyperspace Cannons From Anitol Rosspar, go south across either span, then east. The elevator directly below it is broken (stops half way up), so go up the ramp by it then turn right to the elevator. At the top you will see the yellow datacron directly in front of you guarded by a boss.
- Endurance +2 - Black Sun Territory (-3626, -1293) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 04: King Adas - West of the Cantina (western part of the map). On the NW side of the area, jump up the boxes to the balcony, and run across the long pipe, balcony, and short pipe, then over the sign to drop down on the balcony with the datacron.
- Cunning +2 (1022, -1036) Justicar Territory - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 05: Rise of the Infinite Empire - North part of the map, on the East side of the Shipping Docks. Starting box is very obvious, directly below the datacron. To jump from pipe to pipe, run along the pipe, then jump and move sideways.
- Yellow Matrix Shard - The Works - From the elevator (not the flight point), head straight until it loops around to the east and back north. There is a pipe you can jump up to in the most NE corner of this area. Follow the pipe around.
- +Strength - Jedi Temple - On the upper ring, West side. It's bright red and hard to miss, so just look up.
- +Aim - Republic Resettlement Zone - North side there is a big pipe with a road running through it. Follow this road up the hill to the NE, and look for a ledge on the right side of the road that you can follow around. Follow the ledge, jump on the previously mentioned pipe, and jump down to the North east. Go through the hole in the floor here.
- Cunning +2 - Tularan Marsh (1047, -189) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 24: Empress Teta - East side of the map, in the area with the bombs for Future Threat (north of the elite area) there is a pipe sticking out of the ground, where you find the first two bombs. Run up the pipe, then left after you jump onto the building ledge and to the right on the twisted girder. Now just follow it around. Takes a while to get to the datacron as it wraps all the way around the area. There is one difficult jump near the end of the path, but be aware that many of the connections near the end have small gaps. If you fall go start all over.
- Strength +2 - Transport Station 5 (1186, -137) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 25: Two Rivals - it's in the NE corner of the final "room" on some scaffolding, very obvious. You jump onto the pipe, then the scaffolding, then over to the partly fallen walkway and to the Datacron.
- Willpower +2 - Dynamet General Hospital (Research Level) (-363, -148) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 26: Naga Sadow's Deceptions - The entrance to these tunnels is in the hospital basement, but the datacron is actually located in The Sinking City (Collapsed Medical District). Go in the area beneath the Hospital (it's full of Rakghouls) and you just go through the emergency exit which is hidden behind a stack of boxes in the southeast corner of the main room, at (-361, -187). Follow the escape tunnel all the way to the end and the cron is on your right by some crates.
- Green Matrix Shard - (2 Player) Abandoned Power Plant (SW of the east-most flight path) - go East when you walk inside, you'll see it above you on a pipe. Below it in the lower section of the area, there is a control console with a button. Standing on the platform behind the control panel where the button is will shoot a player into the rafters when the button is pressed. You cannot solo this datacron, period.
- Aim +3 - Nikto Sector (Swoop Bike Drag) (-3362, 227) - NE section - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 33: Dromund Kaas - The datacron is on top of a pole that you must get to by walking across the tension cables. Start with the small crates at (-3304, 228). Jump from there to the container and then to an awning. Tightrope up, cross pipes, and make your way to the lamp post. Don't walk across the line with the carpets that connects to the final post or you will fall.
- +Cunning - High Security (Bonus Series area) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 34: The Discovery of Ryll - Far East wall of the zone, there are some crates you can jump up to get on a ramp to the catwalks, which lead to the Incinerator Room. Walk in to the fire and use option 2 to open the door (this might change at some point.) Make sure to grab the slot card (required for #36)
- Presence +3 - Red Light Sector: [Heroic Area] Gauntlet Gang Area - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 35: The Gank Massacres - Take the elevator down and go to the southwest. Start at (3690, 1340). Jump to batteries, to ledge, to awning and take the elevator to the datacron.
- Yellow Matrix Shard - Network Security District via NetSec Access in northwest side of Prison Yard (Bonus Series area) - Requires the Slot Decoder from the flashing terminal next to Datacron #34 (Cunning, High Security) - Exit High Security through the central-most northern exit to get to Network Security. Once you're in Network, go forward a bit and look up and left. The datacron is on a platform above you, inside the glowing white machine. You get to it from the area directly West of where you see it. Go there and jump up on some boxes on the east wall of that area.
- +Strength - Shadow town - On the west side of the map in the prison area, there are some boxes behind a security door you can jump up. Mario that shit, go to the right once ontop, and mario more shit. It leads to an elevator.
- Aim +3 - Dune Sea (-620, 480) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 38: The Tyrant of Onderon - On the south end of the eastern cliffs, south of Outpost Zaroshe, look up at a ledge on the cliffs with some shuttle wreckage. The datacron is on the wing. You jump down on it from above (from Jundland, the area to the East.) Republic players will need to go south from Dreviad Outpost through Jundland. Stay on the main road as much as possible through the Imperial areas across and through Sunsset Ridge, dodging patrols through the Abandoned Reclamation Service Base, then turn west in the Southern Wastes to Mos Anek. Here you will have to use revive to move in steps through the town as all the guards are, once again, 50 Champions. Once past Mos Anek, turn north and finally west into the Heroic Area, Transport Ship Crash Site. Follow the cliff on your left through the site until you see a Sand People Savage standing by some wreckage on the edge of the cliff. The ledge with the datacron is directly below this. Jump down on the south side of the wreckage to the ledge.
- +Cunning - Anchorhead - Get on top of the walls from outside on the NW side at (1645, 450) and go east. Then stay on the roofs and go towards the middle of the town.
- Blue Matrix Shard - Dune Sea - There is a sand crawler in the SW corner of the Dune Sea. Wait for the Jawa Balloon to go past and jump on it. Take the ride around the zone (it takes 36 minutes exactly) and jump down onto the other crawler on the West side of the zone. The balloon will fly DIRECTLY OVER the crawler, so don't risk jumping early, you can just walk off of it.
- +Strength - Directly below #40. You can actually get this by jumping below it and clicking, but this might change.
- Willpower +3 - Jundland (2074, 461) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 42: The Nevoota Extinction - On the east side, in the north end of the area full of sand raiders, you will see the Datacron sitting on an outcropping on the cliff face. You need to drop off the side of a cliff, at (2055, 383), onto a similar promontory to the southwest of where you see the Datacron (jump to a small ledge halfway down, then to the promontory). This leads to a tunnel full of Sand People. Beware the five to six roaming 27-28 Elite Sand People Prowlers.
The Republic and Empire lists are identical, so see the first entry under Contested Planets.
- Willpower +3 - Bugtown - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 53: The Conclave at Deneba - There is a Space Chest north of town, on the north half of the broken bridge. The key (Lost Code Cylinder) is sold by Ba'teil for 5000 credits. From the landing pad at Bugtown, go down the ramp to the water and head east. Guide north along the coast of the larger body of water, then cross where it is narrower to the speeder on the opposite shore, then up the path to find her sitting by a tent at (672, 2).
- Endurance +3 - Bugtown - (-445, -44) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 54: Ulic's Fall - West of Bugtown, take the elevator inside the large bunker down to the Colicoid Queen's Nest. On the south wall in the room with the Queen, there's a decently-well-hidden tunnel to a Heroic (2+) area. The area is not really "Heroic" but there is a 33 Elite mob in the tunnel. Follow the tunnel around to a crack in the wall. The datacron is on top of a fallen cylinder.
- Cunning +4 - Markaran Plains, Okara Droid Factory, Research and Developent (-1017, 22) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 56: The Brotherhood of the Sith - go to the Assembly Line (west most elevator) and take it down. Under the second-most south assembly line, on the west side inside of the assembly line support pillar, there is a place to drop down. Drop from pipe to pipe to pipe. Datacron is sitting on the third pipe down.
- Willpower +4 - Gorinth Canyon (-779, 107) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 55: The Ascension of Exar Kun - Take a speeder to the Lower Markaran Outpost, and head south to Gorinth Canyon. Before the bridge, vear right along the cliff and run across the pipe. follow the path, and drop down to the datacron.
- Presence +4 - Gorinth Canyon (728, 173) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 57: The Brotherhood's Power Grows - Far east side of the zone. South of the east-most exit to the Sundari Flatlands, there's a path that's not marked on the map. Go south to the first dotted path on your left, then through the north side of the Imperial camp on Windswept Plateau. Just to the east of the end of the dotted path is a tent with a Republic Medical Droid to tell you that you are on the right path. At (713, 143) you will find an unmarked path that goes southeast into the hills, past the boss mob Sith Lord Vardax. You can't see it until you're almost on top of it.
- +Aim - South of the Evocii Camp in the area with large robots, there is a fallen pipe wrapped in supports rested against a hillside. Climb it, and go over the hill to the east.
- +Presence - On an island NE of the Rust Yard. Run across the pipes headed north out of the Rust Yard to get there (you cannot climb the sloped sides of the island.)
- Blue Matrix Shard - Rust Yard, Sewers (Heroic Area) (-8, 323) - In the sewer area for the quest Factory Recall. Go to the Rust Yard. On the west side of that area there is a tunnel that leads down to the sewers. You can see the datacron on the other side of a grate at the end of the first tunnel. Simply follow the tunnels around until you find it (guarded by a boss).
- Yellow Matrix Shard - South of The Wall, turn left past the bridge and proceed SE into the Heroic area, fork south when the roads diverge the first time and look for the "island" with the boss with his two lizards (in holding pens). Cross the water on the east of him and follow the southern wall around to above the waterfall you saw south of the boss.
- Strength +2 - Spaceport (856, -67) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 19: The Pius Dea - Take non-instanced elevator at the south end (998, 62) to Docking Bay D-61. From the upper platform, drop down by the supports onto the pipes running above the boxes the datacron is on.
- Endurance +2 - Lord Grathan's Estate (-795, 0) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 20: Chancellor Blotus - Enter Lord Grathan's Estate. Go to (-653, -46) then west on the back side of the wall (not THE Wall, ok?) to the pond and to the path that starts between the rocks at (-702, -41). Follow the path northwest to the datacron.
- Presence +2 - Spaceport Expanse (581, 115) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 21: The Birth of the Mandalorians - Follow the dotted trail South of the spaceport to the end of the path on the map, then continue southeast and follow the path around to the right.
- Cunning +2 - Head West out of Kaas City, and past the area with the malfunctioning robots. Once you reach the dirt road go NW. You will see a metal ramp which heads down a cliff across from some tents (the ramp, not the elevator.) Climb on the boxes north of this ramp, and get ontop of the rock formation. Follow the path, and drop down on the datacron.
- Aim +2 - Markaran Plains, Okara Droid Factory, Research and Developent (-1017, 22) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 56: The Brotherhood of the Sith - go to the Assembly Line (west most elevator) and take it down. Under the second-most south assembly line, on the west side inside of the assembly line support pillar, there is a place to drop down. Drop from pipe to pipe to pipe. Datacron is sitting on the third pipe down.
- Cunning +2 - Balmorran Arms Factory, Power Center (1852, 134) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 29: Sadow's Escape - In the outside area with the landing pads, on the edge of the water under the dock on the NE side.
- Green Matrix Shard - REQUIRES 2 PEOPLE - Inside the Neebray Warehouse (where the quest "Big Guns" asks you to blow up generators) take the elevator down. Click the access panels.
- Strength +2 - Gorinth Canyon (728, 173) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 31: The Ritual of Nathema - Far east side of the zone, take the dotted path south at (591, 1758). Take the dotted path left at the first intersection. When you run into a rock, climb around the right side of it until you see the path again. Follow the path past a few mobs. Eventually you will run into the datacron.
- Willpower +2 - Bugtown - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 32: Long Exile - There is a Space Chest north of town, on the north half of the broken bridge. The key (Lost Code Cylinder) is sold by Ba'teil for 5000 credits. From the landing pad at Bugtown, go down the ramp to the water and head east. Guide north along the coast of the larger body of water, then cross where it is narrower to the speeder on the opposite shore, then up the path to find her sitting by a tent at (672, 2).
- +Aim - Corellian Sector - From the taxi, head east until you're in the first area with hostile NPCs (slicers, Hutt probe droids, etc.). You should see some benches on the sides of the path with shelters over them. You want to get on top of the third shelter on the right side of the path (there's some shelves near it you can use to jump up). From there, jump on the floating kiosk and ride it up to the datacron. (currently broken, the shelter you jump on is not a solid object.)
- +Cunning - High Security (Bonus Series area) - Far East wall of the zone, there are some crates you can jump up to get on a ramp to the catwalks, which lead to the Incinerator Room. Walk in to the fire and use option 2 to open the door (this might change at some point.) Make sure to grab the slot card (required for #36)
- +Presence - Duros Sector - Slums. As you enter from the south end, hang a left and climb the boxes and metal structure to get onto the balcony. Run across the canopy to the other balcony on your right and go through the elevator. Once on the other side, jump on the pipe directly infront of you to the left and follow it. Run down the canopy to the datacron.
- Yellow Matrix Shard - - Requires Slot Card from Datacron 34 - Network Security Sector (Bonus series area) - Exit High Security through the central-most norther exit to get to Network Security. Once you're in Network, go forward a bit and look up and left. The datacron is on a platform above you, inside the glowing white machine. You get to it from the area directly West of where you see it. Go there and jump up on some boxes on the east wall of that area.
- +Strength - Network Security Sector (non-Bonus series area) - When you land in network, look off the east edge of the taxi platform for the interactable "Unmanned Taxi". Carefully fall down to it using the pipes located on the wall above it,
- Aim +3 - Dune Sea (-620, 480) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 38: The Tyrant of Onderon - On the south end of the eastern cliffs, south of Outpost Zaroshe, look up at a ledge on the cliffs with some shuttle wreckage. The datacron is on the wing. You jump down on it from above (from Jundland, the area to the East.) From the west side of Mos Anek, turn north and west into the Heroic Area, Transport Ship Crash Site. Follow the cliff on your left through the site until you see a Sand People Savage standing by some wreckage on the edge of the cliff. The ledge with the datacron is directly below this. Jump down on the south side of the wreckage to the ledge.
- +Cunning - On the SW side of Mos Ila there is a triangular canopy (it's on the map.) Jump up on the west corner of it. go NE, and drop down to walk across the stone archway. Once across, go right and jump across the various building features and beams. Go across the bridge, and head left, jumping across more things. The datacron is on a rooftop.
- Blue Matrix Shard - There is a sand crawler in the SW corner of the Dune Sea. Wait for the Jawa Balloon to go past and jump on it. Take the ride around the zone (it takes 36 minutes exactly) and jump down onto the other crawler on the West side of the zone. The balloon will fly DIRECTLY OVER the crawler, so don't risk jumping early, you can just walk off of it.
- +Strength - Directly below #40. You can actually get this by jumping below it and clicking, but this might change.
- +Willpower - On the east side of Jundland (the large central map), in the north end of the area full of sand raiders, you will see the Datacron sitting on an outcropping on the cliff face. You need to drop off the side of a cliff into a cave to the south-west of where see the Datacron.
The Republic and Empire lists are identical, so see the first entry under Contested Planets.
- +Endurance - Republic Settlement - North side there is a big pipe with a road running through it, just south of the heroic area. Follow this road up the hill to the NE, and at the top look for a ledge on the right side of the road that you can get on. Follow the ledge, jump on the previously mentioned pipe, and jump down to the North east. Go through the hole in the floor to the datacron.
- +Aim - East of the Legion Forward Camp (bonus series area), there is an area with 3 crashed escape pods for a quest. Directly SW of it, there is a pipe you can run up to get to a higher area. Run around the giant spiral, and collect the datacron at the end.
- +Willpower - The Sinking City - Run north out of Forward Outpost Alpha into the elite area, and snake to the back watery area where you will see a giant column that you can run up. Run up it and drop down to the right at the top onto the adjacent beam. Work your way south, jumping from the giant metal tab to another beam, then from that beam onto another metal tab south of you. Run around the next section to the datacron from here. There's like 4-5 jumps that you will die if you fall.
- Presence +4 - Transport Station 5 (1186, -137) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 51: The Krath Cult Strikes - it's in the NE corner of the final "room" on some scaffolding, very obvious. You jump onto the pipe, then the scaffolding, then over to the partly fallen walkway and to the Datacron.
- Cunning +4 - Brell Sediment, Republic Mines (-643, -298) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 52: Exar Kun Faces Korriban - In the SW corner, find the Abandoned Pirate Cave. Inside, take the elevator down, and work your way to the back room. Use the bulldozer, boxes and pipes to get on top of the shelving to reach the datacron.
| || |
There is a Specialty Goods vendor, Lain-Ricie at (1870, 1090) on the Woodland Path, that sells two items required to get two datacrons on this planet (and a couple others on other planets.) She is located in the Juran Mountains. There are a lot of dotted trails on map in the southern section, look for the one that is a counter-clockwise tilted "T". She's on the south route of that path. Buy the Red Detonite Actuator (2k credits) and the MGGS (10k credits)
- Aim +4 - Juran Mountains (1106, 173) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 43: The Great Droid Revolution - West of House Alde there's a pond with an island at the north side of it. The datacron is on that island. Go to the southern bridge to Organa Medical Camp, cross the bridge and turn left along the shore to go through the snowy gap at (1157, 232). On the platform you will need to jump and land on the hardware that once held the now-missing gondola. It moves very slowly so just wait for it.
- +Endurance - King's Pass - requires Red Detonite Actuator - inside the Ruur Kilik Burrows (south side of the map, elite area), go straight from the enterence until you see a Blast Pack. Use it.
- Presence +4 - The Glarus Valley (-82, 167) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 45: The Krath Cult - Go to a Thranta nest at (-412, 102) and click on the Saddled Thranta. He will take you in a large spiral up to his nest where the Datacron is. To get down, hop down the rocks on one side towards the water.
- +Strength - requires MGGS - Kaamos Territory - Lerantha Dam (NE corner of the map), west side of the dam. Right click the magnetic point. You can also drop down onto it from ontop of the dam, but you need the Magnetically Guided Grappling System anyway, so may as well use it.
- +Willpower - Galarus Valley - Inside of Castle Panteer - There is a "fake door" on the south west wall of the main room that brings you upstairs. Go right and wrap around the top section.
- +Cunning - Follow the main road on the west side of the map north. When it forkes to the right, take it. You'll run past a stump on the right side of the path, veer right up the small hill and continue going east. Follow the elevated path around the outside edge of this small area until you reach the fenced off area. On the SE corner of the fenced area there is an opening.
- +Endurance - Near the middle of the map there's a solid road that makes a rectangle. The entrance to the datacron room is on north-east end of the road that intersects it, running east-west (it's a sewer pipe). Once inside the big central room, take out your healing companion (the room fills with poisonous gas) and stand in the east doorway and click the button to lock yourself in (if you get stuck in the forcefield, just /stuck out.) Press the west control panel in the middle of the room, followed by the east one. This will open the south door, which leads to the datacron.
- +Strength - South of the Three Families War Camp, on the south-side of the big hill. There's a small path between 2 baracade walls to get up to it.
- +Cunning - Starship Graveyard, in the Star of the Coruscant (south side, east wall) - Ride the elevator to the top level, and climb the boxes in the NE corner (they wrap around) until you can get ontop the container that lets you jump on the containers that go back and forth across the room. Just ride them, it's pretty straight forward. Don't fall. Jump to the last box when it's at it's lowest point.
- +Endurance - [Heroic Area] Starship Graveyard, Jedi Encampment - This area is aggro to Imps, frindly to Republic. Start jumping up at at (2602, 69) and work your way up and counter-clockwide to (2595, -745), jump down, and then to (2735, 107) where you can jump down onto the ice bridge that connects over to the side of the Star of Coruscant (2839, 60). Just follow the path across the Star until you reach the datacron.
- +Presence - Glacia Fissure - NE corner, go through the cave that dismounts you, hang a left up the hill, and hug the east wall. You can jump up on the ice sticking out of the wall, just follow it north and jump down onto the elevated area that you couldn't reach before. Run into the cave to the north.
- Red Matrix Shard] In the very SE corner of the Highmount Ridge zone, just NW of the path on the map. Requires Hydro Thinner to open.
- +Strength - Drops from the Ancient bot on the west side of bonus series area. There are instructions on how to obtain the datacron written on the item, but no one knows the location of the interactable to plug it into. (currently unknown/broken)
- Willpower +4 - High Security Section, Rodian Internment (-502, 274) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 72: The Fall of the Covenant - Near the middle of the map (slightly north) there is a large area that is raised and inaccessible. On the NW side of it, at (-833, 264), there is hidden path that cuts through the cliff and across to the NE side (it's on the map). You cannot see the pass until you are on top of it. The datacron is at the end of the path.
- +Endurance - High Security Section, Lost Cavern - North end of the zone there is an outcropping of rocks on the map, that kind of looks like an "L". From the north side of it you get up on top of it and find the L is hollow. Go down into the L to a cave, the Lost Cave. The cave is full of level 42 Strong and Elite Jurgorans (trolls twice the size of a man, beware of roamers!). The datacron is at the back of it guarded by a Boss Champion, Long Claw. Take a friend if you are even close to "on-level" as the second Strong will add 2 Elites.
- Presence +4 - Maximum Security Section, Ancient Prison Approach (-1914, 248) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 70: The Covenant Acts - NW corner there is a fortified wall with a giant bridge beyond it. Just north of the wall turn to your right and go up along the rocks to your left to a large black rock at (-2146, 293), and into the hidden crevice behind it. When you emerge from the crevice follow the rock ledge to the right. You will see the yellow datacron down at the very edge of the chasm. To exit, continue counter-clockwise around the chasm. If you get stuck, use Help>Character Stuck and it should put you back near where you came out of the crevice!
- Green Matrix Shard - The Tomb - You need four Rakata Energy Cores. They look like little blue datacrons and spawn randomly (and rarely) around The Tomb. Once you have four of them, go east to The Tomb and near the middle of map there is a giant tree (It's on the map) that sits on a plateau, with a cave running through the middle of it (path running through it also on the map.) In that cave there is an elevator (-543, 149). Take it down and put the four energy cores into the machine. If you do not want to spend five hours searching for them, you can find three friends that each have one (or more) and do the machine together. All party members will get the Shard.
- Aim +4 BUGGED - The Tomb, Ancient Rakatan Keep (-785, -1913) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 68: The Mandalorians Return - At (-703, 141) is a gap where you can jump down onto a light bridge (it cannot be seen until you are at the very edge of the rocks below the entrance) and walk across a lava pool to get the datacron. Use the teleporter behind it to get out. it is reported and confirmed that the light bridge is bugged and cannot be landed on. There is an alternate jumping path but it is very difficult.
- Endurance +4 - Shrine of Healing, Lower Level (-1948, -73) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 73: The Battle of Malachor Five - From Garel-Mo (the NPC that gives The Trials) go down the big stairs rather than up the side stairs, then through the door and down the long hall to the large chamber that precedes the Heroic area. The datacron is in the middle of the room on a pedestal. Click the healing crystal in the northeast corner, then click the datacron. Does not work for Imperial characters (currently). You must have completed The Trials to be deemed worthy of the Healing Crystal and the Datacron.
- +Cunning - ???
- Presence +4 - The Nightmare Lands (Lake of the Unseen) (2001, 27) - Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 75: The Jedi Civil War - NE corner of The Nightmare Lands (in the lake). Meditate at the shrine to enter the Spirit World, then the Datacron will be just ahead of you on the platform.
- +Strength - ???
- Willpower +4 - Voss-Ka (-31, 110) Achievement: Datacrons>Galactic History 77: A Return to the Unknown Regions - In the south end of the north-south chasm that splits Voss-Ka. It LOOKS like you must find the ONE safe path from the city down into the chasm. Step in the wrong spot and you get a black screen, a blood-curdling scream, and you respawn back at the shuttle (no gear damage). This is a lie! The way is from below! Go to The Old Paths, then make your way to the Beastmark Hills below the southwest side of the Republic District. Go up into the hills and find a path going north (-422, 81). Towards the north end of that path start jumping up into the rocks, at (-434, 96), and you will reach the west end of the tunnel the shuttle flies through (-396, 114) which takes you straight to the datacron. WARNING: Because the path starts very near the edge of the map in The Old Paths, the coordinates are completely screwy. This has been reported as a bug.
Note: These 2 datacrons are out of order compared to the rest of the list. I didn't number them, so don't blame me.
- Green Matrix Shard - Axial Park - requires MGGS (from Alderaan) - on the south edge of the zone there is a museum with an X-Wing in it. Enter it, and hang a right to to the elevator. Take the elevator to the roof, then climb ontop of the shuttle to the roof of the building. Jump down on the East side, and go across the roof until you can see the magnetic patch across from you (it's pretty far away.) Walk into the building.
- Blue Matrix Shard - Labor Valley - In the very SE area, there is a blue door that is actually a hologram. Go through it and follow the path past all the robots.
- +Aim - ???
- +Willpower - Blastfield Shipyard - you start in the SE corner of the area. You run along the side of a building, under the metal platform and jump onto a beam that runs to the East. It's kind of hard to explain and far away from where the datacron actually is. If you find the Datacron (it's in the southern area, in the open) just kind of trace the path to the West.
- +Presence - ???
- +Cunning - Labor Valley - North of the Republic train station, look for a flaming pipe overhead on the East side of the road running North-South. Go around the building to the NE side, climp up the pile of debris, and run around the roof to where the flaming pipe was. It's inside the broken pathway.
- +Strength - Labor Valley - South of the Republic train station look for a crane holding a shuttle. Run up the pipe that is holding up the canopy, and jump onto the shuttle from the canopy. Jump off on the other end, and ride the impromptu-elevator to get on the higher box to jump to the datacron.
- +Aim - ???
- +Endurance - Near the middle of the map there's a pit area with an elevator. At the bottom of the pit, the path forks. Go right.
- Red Matrix Shard - Above the Republic bunker/base camp, inside of a tent
- Yellow Matrix Shard - Just west of the Imperial base camp, in a house
- +Willpower - ???
This location list originally came from this article on Reddit
. We have modified it substantially and added to it willy-nilly, so all errors should be considered ours. Our thanks to the original creator of the Reddit post.
This page last modified 2013-04-02 23:56:52.