Redirected from (Category:Commissions (DN)).
are what other games might call Bounties. They are specific tasks posted by the Free Adventurer's League
on Commission Boards placed near the entrances to dungeons. Your active Commissions will be listed in your Quest Journal under Side Quests.
When you first reach a new Hub the Commissions Board
will list only a Normal commission. Completing this opens a Hunt, Collect and Hard commission, and completing the Hard will open a Master (repeatable) and an Abyss commission.
Although a Commission can only be started at the Commission Board immediately outside the dungeon it is for, you can turn it in and get your rewards at any Commission Board anywhere in Altera.
||Since every Commission awards 2 sizes of bags and bags take space, don't turn in the Commission until you get back to town. That way you can make room and collect them all at once. But be aware that you cannot have two commissions for the same dungeon at the same time.
Commissions come in a number of standard forms:
- (Normal) - Clear the dungeon on Normal or higher difficulty.
- (Hunt) - Kill a number of a specific monster in the dungeon. Depending on the difficulty you choose you may have to run the dungeon more than once to get them all.
- (Collect) - Collect a number of a specific item in the dungeon, either from monsters or objects. Depending on the difficulty you choose you may have to run the dungeon more than once to get them all.
- (Hard) - Clear the dungeon on Hard or higher difficulty.
- (Master) - Repeatable: Clear the dungeon on Master or higher difficulty.
- (Abyss) - Clear the dungeon on Abyss difficulty.
All Commissions available for all dungeons at a Dungeon Hub are found listed on the Dungeon Hubs' Place page.
This page last modified 2011-09-12 23:32:43.