Once a Druid reaches level 16 they will receive A Lesson to Learn from their Druid Trainer. For Taurens, seek out Turak Runetotem in Thunder Bluff (on Elder Rise). Night Elves should look for Mathrengyl Bearwalker in Darnassus (in the Cenarion Enclave.) Upon completion they will learn the Aquatic Form.
A Druid in Aquatic Form
- Can only be used while swimming.
- Increases swim speed by 50%.
- Allows the druid to breathe underwater.
- Immune to Polymorph effects.
- The act of shapeshifting frees the caster of Polymorph and Movement Impairing effects.
- Aquatic Form is still affected by fatigue.
- You cannot use any abilities in Aquatic Form, however you may attack. The attack damage is the same as the druid attacking in their native caster form.
This page last modified 2008-06-28 13:47:20.