Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

You know you want toFollow

#1 Feb 14 2008 at 6:25 PM Rating: Decent
******
30,105 posts
#2 Feb 15 2008 at 8:17 AM Rating: Good
****
8,666 posts
Abuse of blink tags. Smiley: mad

And really we should support Dandruff for being Remoran... I'll flip a coin, heads for Shampoo.

Came out tails, IN it is!
____________________________
Lolz
#3 Feb 15 2008 at 9:15 AM Rating: Decent
**
841 posts
I'm nominating Chakrila next month.
____________________________
75lolbandwagonTHF 65WAR 58MNK 45COR 41RNG 41NIN
Remora

#4 Feb 15 2008 at 9:23 AM Rating: Good
Vote for me and I will give you 1,000K in game.









Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Dandruffshampoo >> KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

etc.
____________________________
Until we meet again... stay gold. *bang*
#5 Feb 15 2008 at 11:34 AM Rating: Decent
**
715 posts
Dandruffshampoo for President! wrote:
Vote for me and I will give you 1,000K in game.


So noted. My vote could have been bought.
I only accept gilz, however.

You can only assume that I didn't vote for ImperialNinja, because I personally feel that it is wrong to vote for a former employee.
If they want to host a 'dedication' for time served, they should do that by themselves, imho.

Who I did vote for, is strictly confidential.
____________________________
I got tentacle raped by gigasnail and all I got was this lousy signature!
----
XBLive: AshkenteFFXI | PSN: Ashkente
----
Father of Siobhan since April 10, 2009, a baby who wouldn't be possible without the existence of Valkurm Dunes.
#6 Feb 15 2008 at 11:56 AM Rating: Good
To be fair, IN was nominated by a poster. All nominations are taken in, unless they are obviously a joke. lolAnna got in, for Altana's sake. Smiley: oyvey

I should've voted for myself. How I got more votes than some of the others, I don't know. I'm only helpful like 10% of the time. Smiley: lol

And are you in game yet? I need more people to hang out with in game. Smiley: frown
____________________________
Until we meet again... stay gold. *bang*
#7 Feb 15 2008 at 12:17 PM Rating: Decent
**
841 posts
Ashkente wrote:
Dandruffshampoo for President! wrote:
Vote for me and I will give you 1,000K in game.


So noted. My vote could have been bought.
I only accept gilz, however.

You can only assume that I didn't vote for ImperialNinja, because I personally feel that it is wrong to vote for a former employee.
If they want to host a 'dedication' for time served, they should do that by themselves, imho.

Who I did vote for, is strictly confidential.


You voted for Pahn, I know it!
____________________________
75lolbandwagonTHF 65WAR 58MNK 45COR 41RNG 41NIN
Remora

#8 Feb 15 2008 at 2:22 PM Rating: Excellent
**
715 posts
Dandruffshampoo the Eccentric wrote:
To be fair, IN was nominated by a poster. All nominations are taken in, unless they are obviously a joke. lolAnna got in, for Altana's sake. Smiley: oyvey

I should've voted for myself. How I got more votes than some of the others, I don't know. I'm only helpful like 10% of the time. Smiley: lol

And are you in game yet? I need more people to hang out with in game. Smiley: frown


Yeah, I know he was.
And I give him huge props for saying 'Don't include me in any more of these.'
Edit: Oh, and yes, I'm in game, I'm in game right now, and have been for about a week.

And no, Timmy', I didn't vote for Pahn either.

Edited, Feb 15th 2008 4:23pm by Ashkente
____________________________
I got tentacle raped by gigasnail and all I got was this lousy signature!
----
XBLive: AshkenteFFXI | PSN: Ashkente
----
Father of Siobhan since April 10, 2009, a baby who wouldn't be possible without the existence of Valkurm Dunes.
#9 Feb 15 2008 at 2:34 PM Rating: Decent
**
841 posts
Well if you didn't vote for Dandruff, IN, or Pahn....then my next guess would be:

Enil from your Mead Hall days.

UNLESS it is someone from your old server (which I forget which one that was)
____________________________
75lolbandwagonTHF 65WAR 58MNK 45COR 41RNG 41NIN
Remora

#10 Feb 16 2008 at 12:59 AM Rating: Good
VOTING IS SILLY!
____________________________
Saesumi wrote:
I have like four people left to talk to on this server... 2 of them are you.

lolgaxe wrote:
Or do you think Christmas always involved trees and decorated boxes, and Easter always involved an egg laying Zombie Jesus Bunny?

My Journal
#11 Feb 18 2008 at 3:41 AM Rating: Good
Ye Olde Cruise Control
*****
19,339 posts
I'MMA FIRIN MAH DANDRUFFSHAMPOO VOTING LAZAR BLRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
____________________________
Nixnot wrote:
Wait, why am I being quoted in here?Smiley: confused
#12 Feb 20 2008 at 12:49 AM Rating: Excellent
**
437 posts
Dandruffshampoo the Eccentric wrote:
To be fair, IN was nominated by a poster. All nominations are taken in, unless they are obviously a joke. lolAnna got in, for Altana's sake. Smiley: oyvey

I should've voted for myself. How I got more votes than some of the others, I don't know. I'm only helpful like 10% of the time. Smiley: lol

And are you in game yet? I need more people to hang out with in game. Smiley: frown


I voted for you 99% from your posts here and 1% from chatting with you for 5 minutes in-game a few weeks back. XD
#13 Mar 01 2008 at 1:36 PM Rating: Decent
46 posts
Dandruffshampoo the Eccentric wrote:
Vote for me and I will give you 1,000K in game.


So, when should I expect my 1000K to arrive??
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 9 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (9)