Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

ConsilieriFollow

#1 Mar 13 2007 at 5:13 PM Rating: Excellent
****
8,602 posts
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/jobs.html?fjob=8;mid=11324962328478830;page=14;howmany=50#1139553313281665611

A little Off Topic are we? A little CJing here and there? Smiley: laugh Now we know how you got Sage.

I thought everything had to be On Topic with no silliness or with OOT in threads? Smiley: dubious Or does that rule only apply when it fits your needs, seeing as how you participated in 24 pages worth of CJ's and OOT.

SRSLY, does your hypocrisy know no bounds???


P.S. Consilieri doesn't really start posting and start making OOT posts till around page 17. He actually starts spamming ASCII art on page 17. Smiley: laugh And no, I didn't go through that entire thread looking at every single one of his posts. -.- All I did was skimm through it, mainly looking for when he started posting, and page 17 is when he started picking up.



edit: Oh yea, and I just remembered something too. You don't even play FFXI any more, you went to WoW, so why do you still feel the need to rate camp everyone here? Smiley: confused Just a tad curious is all...

Edited, Mar 13th 2007 9:23pm by ieatmice
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#2Consilieri, Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 5:27 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) When create 10 threads a day with random stupid sh*t on then you can start making threads about it.
#3 Mar 14 2007 at 5:50 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,602 posts
Unfortunately I can't post very much as I need to get to work right now, but I will say this:

Yes, some of those posts are over a year old; however, the most latest posts you've made in that thread are not even a month old. They are current posts.

You don't rate camp anyone? Thats funny considering how I've been talking to an admin about you and he says he's been keeping an eye on your rating habits, and all the rate downs that happen here are from you. Keep on denying it, I could really care less. The more you rate down, the more proof he gets of you rate camping, which means he'll finally be able to take action against you.

The reason I'm not posting the admins name is because not only has he not told me it's ok to talk about this, but he also has a strong opinion about over-stepping his bounds as an admin. I'll ask him if he can post here though so we can all hear first-hand who's been the one camping people.

Sorry for not being able to type in compelete thought, sense, and spelling errors as I'm in a major rush to get to work. We'll discuss this more when I have time! Smiley: grin
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#4Consilieri, Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 6:26 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Camping? No. I could give a sh*t about whos name is attached to a post. I don't care.
#5 Mar 14 2007 at 7:37 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
Quote:
one word
[quote]one word [/quote][quote]one word [/quote][quote]one word [/quote][quote]one word [/quote][quote]one word [/quote][quote]one word [/quote][quote]one word [/quote]
____________________________
lolffxi
#6 Mar 14 2007 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
708 posts
FFXI Forums are serious business
#7 Mar 14 2007 at 9:51 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,602 posts
First of all, the whole reason I started this thread is because everyone needs to see your hypocrisy (including you). NOT because I wanted to single you out to rate you down.

It doesn't matter if you made those posts in the BST forums a year ago. The fact is, is that you participated in a thread that had NOTHING to do with BST. You joked around, made silly posts, and CJ'd eachother up. It was exactly the same thing going on in here. You THEN come to OUR forum spewing sh*t about how this place needs to be only ON TOPIC, no more OOT posts, no more CJing, no more randomness, no more silliness, no more fun. How can you go around preaching about how EVERYTHING needs to stay on topic when you turn your back and start posting about off topic things in another forum???!!! That makes absolutely no sense and it is full of hypocrisy.

You are saying I have no life?? Smiley: lol I have premium. I have the ability to search up posts in less than a minute. All I had to do was input your name in the search function and BAM! There was a million posts of yours linked to me to that BST thread. You're saying I have no life when it took me less than 30 seconds to find that thread??! Smiley: lol If thats the case, that means you have even less of a life than I do. I mean, it's taking you more than 30 seconds to write up a response. And no, I cant rate camp your old posts either. There is a limit on how old a post can be before it can no longer be rated. If you don't believe me, Here is a link to many of my posts made a few months ago. Feel free to try and rate them all down if you want.

Oh, and about how you claim you only rate down stupid posts. Well then tell me how exactly this thread deserved any rate downs. Someone asked a question, and I proved a quick, thorough answer that answered the question. That second post of mine had also been rated down, though someone rated it back up. Again, that proves more of your hypocrisy. I was actually helpful and answered a question, yet I still got rated down.

edit: and more on the whole "has no life thing". Yea, I may be rating you down, but the fact is, is I'm not the one on some holy crusade, rating down an ENTIRE SERVER of people just because it contains a little sillyness and OOT.

And now back to work again.

Edited, Mar 14th 2007 1:52pm by ieatmice
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#8 Mar 14 2007 at 11:07 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,239 posts
What a *****.
____________________________
Byxfluzba: Valefor Bastok Rank10
WAR37 MNK9 WHM75 BLM37 RDM37 THF37
PLD42 DRK1 BST10 BRD37 RNG9 SAM41 NIN40 DRG80 SMN40
BLU37 PUP8 COR5 DNC13 SCH75 Merits388
ZM Complete PM Complete AM Complete WM 15.
#9Consilieri, Posted: Mar 14 2007 at 11:48 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Make a few posts in a BS thread and spamming a forum to the point where there is nothing of value left is hardly comparable.
#10 Mar 14 2007 at 1:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
87 posts
wow .... i sense a locked thread in the future!
____________________________
Name: Sabre
Server: Valefor

50pld, 35war, 19mnk, 15thf, 1whm, 1blm, 1rdm

Fishing: 25.3
Cooking: 1
#11 Mar 14 2007 at 2:18 PM Rating: Excellent
****
8,602 posts
Consilieri wrote:
Make a few posts in a BS thread and spamming a forum to the point where there is nothing of value left is hardly comparable.

Encouraging people to spam a forum by rating each other up and rating up all the posts in a fun thread is harldy the same thing either.


And this is where your ignorance comes into play. We've already pointed it out countless times (and I'm talking about not just me, but suichi, manfriday, unadjustedgirl, valefornovalis, ccstwocents, and many others) in the past that our randmoness actually made our server ALIVE again. You're so @#%^ing ignorant you never DID notice the actual helpful posts, the actual on topic posts, the actual threads about in game stuff, the actual threads about helping other people in the game, the actual threads that DID only contain topics about the game.

We DID NOT ruin the server. We brought LIFE to the server, and we caused MANY people to browse our forum. Back before you came in, we had on average at least (or around) 30 + people on the recent visitors list. Even in the middle of the night when I couldn't fall asleep there were STILL 30 + people on the recent visitors list browsing the forum.

What happened after you came in and had your little hissy fit with the admins? You now look on the recent visitors list and it rarely (if ever) even gets CLOSE to 20 people. In the middle of the night, I'm actually the ONLY person on. If I'm not, theres only 1 or 2 other anonymous guests on there. You @#%^ing killed the server by ruining everyones fun. You thought that you were HELPING the server, when infact, all you did was ruin it. But noooooo, you're so @#%^ing ignorant, you are BLAMING me and my FRIENDS for ruining our server. Smiley: lol

You can cry and scream about how our server had nothing but garbage on it with no actual posts about the game. I could care less. I know for a fact that there were plenty of helpful, on topic threads about the game. On top of the plenty of helpful, on topic threads we had, our fun, our silliness, our randomness brought more people to our server forum. Your incessant sniveling to the admins ruined the server and took away practically all of the posters of our server whether you believe it or not.

Seriously, take a look at our server now. Do you even see very many posts here at all? Do you even see very many threads being created at all? No. You don't. Why? Because no one visits this place any more and that is all because of you. Good job at ruining our server. You should seriously go bring all of your negativity to the WoW forums, as we really don't need that here.

Edited, Mar 14th 2007 6:26pm by ieatmice
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#12 Mar 14 2007 at 4:17 PM Rating: Default
**
562 posts
Ok I'll do that.
#13 Mar 14 2007 at 5:14 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
500 posts
Firstly, you have to take what president says with a pinch of salt. He is one bitter, twisted individual. I'm not sure if it was being in Nudawn that did it to him, or whether he was just born like it. However many people believe it was when he first wiped to Genbu that President lost his marbles.

What is almost certain though, is that the reason President quit for WoW is because he was banned from FFXI, like many of his fellow Nudawn clan mates, and many many pop items.

This incident made President very very bitter. He now trolls the FFXI forums in an attempt to get back at the game that he once loved. Night and day, President sits in the dark in his basement muttering to himself about how he is going to teach "them" a lesson.

Who "They" are is uncertain. However, and I tell you this from experience, President is one dangerous individual, who should be viewed with extreme caution. I have experienced his "wrath" on numerous occasions. Such incidents include being called vulgar names such as "noob" or "@#%^tard". Please, I emplore you, stay well away from President. You have been warned.


Edited, Mar 14th 2007 9:19pm by Manfri
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#14 Mar 14 2007 at 6:34 PM Rating: Default
**
562 posts
I can loggin right now and call you a ******** via /tell if you want.
#15 Mar 15 2007 at 6:17 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Consilieri wrote:
Make a few posts in a BS thread and spamming a forum to the point where there is nothing of value left is hardly comparable.

Encouraging people to spam a forum by rating each other up and rating up all the posts in a fun thread is harldy the same thing either.

Yeah I could write more crap but I really don't care. Continue to point out my hypocrisy, you're doing a great job. And I can't recall every seeing that thread you linked. I don't know what makes you think I rated it down and if I did I am tremendously sorry, I'm cereal you guys.

For some reason I can't get the ASCII picture I made of you sucking my balls to post up right, so just use your imagination.

Good day.



I love it when people preach, get caught doing what they preached against, and try to justify it to make it look like it's okay.


Reminds me of Magicbane.

Edited, Mar 15th 2007 2:17pm by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#16 Mar 15 2007 at 8:05 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
708 posts
Quote:
I love it when people preach, get caught doing what they preached against, and try to justify it to make it look like it's okay.


Reminds me of Magicbane.



He preached after the fact though, not during the fact lol. And he more or less admitted to buying gil.

Seems to me as if this situation is worse lol. Regardless.... right church wrong pew I guess you could say.
#17 Mar 15 2007 at 9:41 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
this thread hurts my soul.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#18 Mar 15 2007 at 9:46 AM Rating: Good
***
1,651 posts
Quote:
this thread hurts my soul.


Oh, shut up!

Like you have a soul...
____________________________





#19 Mar 15 2007 at 10:04 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,398 posts
ok well i spent all morning looking back through 4 years of threads to find proof that i have a soul, but I don't have time to post specific quotes or links here because I have to go to work now or something.
____________________________
monk
dragoon

#20 Mar 15 2007 at 10:56 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
Manfri wrote:
Firstly, you have to take what president says with a pinch of salt. He is one bitter, twisted individual. I'm not sure if it was being in Nudawn that did it to him, or whether he was just born like it. However many people believe it was when he first wiped to Genbu that President lost his marbles.

What is almost certain though, is that the reason President quit for WoW is because he was banned from FFXI, like many of his fellow Nudawn clan mates, and many many pop items.

This incident made President very very bitter. He now trolls the FFXI forums in an attempt to get back at the game that he once loved. Night and day, President sits in the dark in his basement muttering to himself about how he is going to teach "them" a lesson.

Who "They" are is uncertain. However, and I tell you this from experience, President is one dangerous individual, who should be viewed with extreme caution. I have experienced his "wrath" on numerous occasions. Such incidents include being called vulgar names such as "noob" or "@#%^tard". Please, I emplore you, stay well away from President. You have been warned.


Edited, Mar 14th 2007 9:19pm by Manfri
Manfri wrote:
Firstly, you have to take what president says with a pinch of salt. He is one bitter, twisted individual. I'm not sure if it was being in Nudawn that did it to him, or whether he was just born like it. However many people believe it was when he first wiped to Genbu that President lost his marbles.

What is almost certain though, is that the reason President quit for WoW is because he was banned from FFXI, like many of his fellow Nudawn clan mates, and many many pop items.

This incident made President very very bitter. He now trolls the FFXI forums in an attempt to get back at the game that he once loved. Night and day, President sits in the dark in his basement muttering to himself about how he is going to teach "them" a lesson.

Who "They" are is uncertain. However, and I tell you this from experience, President is one dangerous individual, who should be viewed with extreme caution. I have experienced his "wrath" on numerous occasions. Such incidents include being called vulgar names such as "noob" or "@#%^tard". Please, I emplore you, stay well away from President. You have been warned.


Edited, Mar 14th 2007 9:19pm by Manfri
Manfri wrote:
Firstly, you have to take what president says with a pinch of salt. He is one bitter, twisted individual. I'm not sure if it was being in Nudawn that did it to him, or whether he was just born like it. However many people believe it was when he first wiped to Genbu that President lost his marbles.

What is almost certain though, is that the reason President quit for WoW is because he was banned from FFXI, like many of his fellow Nudawn clan mates, and many many pop items.

This incident made President very very bitter. He now trolls the FFXI forums in an attempt to get back at the game that he once loved. Night and day, President sits in the dark in his basement muttering to himself about how he is going to teach "them" a lesson.

Who "They" are is uncertain. However, and I tell you this from experience, President is one dangerous individual, who should be viewed with extreme caution. I have experienced his "wrath" on numerous occasions. Such incidents include being called vulgar names such as "noob" or "@#%^tard". Please, I emplore you, stay well away from President. You have been warned.


Edited, Mar 14th 2007 9:19pm by Manfri
#21 Mar 16 2007 at 5:24 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,918 posts
Manfri wrote:
Firstly, you have to take what president says with a pinch of salt. He is one bitter, twisted individual. I'm not sure if it was being in Nudawn that did it to him, or whether he was just born like it. However many people believe it was when he first wiped to Genbu that President lost his marbles.

What is almost certain though, is that the reason President quit for WoW is because he was banned from FFXI, like many of his fellow Nudawn clan mates, and many many pop items.

This incident made President very very bitter. He now trolls the FFXI forums in an attempt to get back at the game that he once loved. Night and day, President sits in the dark in his basement muttering to himself about how he is going to teach "them" a lesson.

Who "They" are is uncertain. However, and I tell you this from experience, President is one dangerous individual, who should be viewed with extreme caution. I have experienced his "wrath" on numerous occasions. Such incidents include being called vulgar names such as "noob" or "@#%^tard". Please, I emplore you, stay well away from President. You have been warned.


Edited, Mar 14th 2007 9:19pm by Manfri


I swear to god I lol'd so hard.
____________________________
lolffxi
#22 Mar 16 2007 at 5:44 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
708 posts
Quote:
I swear to god I lol'd so hard.



Out of the long list of Manfriday's Shenanigans........I think that little snippet of win was the best yet.
#23 Mar 19 2007 at 5:02 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
500 posts
Consilieri wrote:
I can loggin right now and call you a @#%^tard via /tell if you want.


That sounds like fightin' talk
____________________________
Icey wrote:
LMAO im not a moran but yes im sorry i should not of called him stupid retarded it was uncalled for. but you have no reason to call me a moran you *** clown.

#24 Sep 04 2013 at 7:36 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
I wonder if consilieri and koujiro are proud of themselves for killing a forum. "Now the forum is so dead, we have threads that were created over a year ago at the top of the first page, but at least everything is on topic now!" Derp derp

Suichi, Byx, Redyoshi: lets bring back the server! Viva la resistance!
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#25 Sep 11 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,315 posts
ieatmice wrote:
I wonder if consilieri and koujiro are proud of themselves for killing a forum. "Now the forum is so dead, we have threads that were created over a year ago at the top of the first page, but at least everything is on topic now!" Derp derp

Suichi, Byx, Redyoshi: lets bring back the server! Viva la resistance!


It is somewhat satisfying that the most active thread in the FFXI server forum is about a completely different game. Just like old times :D
#26 Sep 12 2013 at 3:52 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Redyoshi wrote:
ieatmice wrote:
I wonder if consilieri and koujiro are proud of themselves for killing a forum. "Now the forum is so dead, we have threads that were created over a year ago at the top of the first page, but at least everything is on topic now!" Derp derp

Suichi, Byx, Redyoshi: lets bring back the server! Viva la resistance!


It is somewhat satisfying that the most active thread in the FFXI server forum is about a completely different game. Just like old times :D


Yeaaaaaa, just like the old times. Speaking of the old times, last week I spent a couple hours looking over some olde OOT threads. They start around page 7 or 8. Those were the good times.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)