Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Hell must be 0 KelvinFollow

#1 Dec 09 2008 at 8:53 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,337 posts
Screenshot.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#2 Dec 09 2008 at 9:00 PM Rating: Good
CONGRATS!!!!
____________________________
[ffxisig]166923[/ffxisig]
Neorayfe
RDM73|DRK44|WHM38|BLM32|WAR27|SMN16|THF16
***RETIRED***
#3 Dec 10 2008 at 8:22 AM Rating: Good
w00t! Congratulations! So, have you picked your next job? lol
____________________________
[ffxisig]173883[/ffxisig]

"Guitar Hero is the best Final Fantasy I've ever played." ~Imperial Ninja
I am a female gamer and I play an Elvaan from Windy. WHM FTW!
Unicorn Server

#4 Dec 10 2008 at 11:28 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,274 posts
Grats.
____________________________
FFIX Melee Damage Comparitor
Brimstone
#5 Dec 10 2008 at 11:45 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
Gratz mang!
#6 Dec 10 2008 at 3:28 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,964 posts
Is that RDM meleeing? Smiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lolSmiley: lol
#7 Dec 10 2008 at 6:22 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
****
4,960 posts
Grats nub.

Holy annoying macros batman!!!
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug bitches. Bitches come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
#8 Dec 10 2008 at 6:57 PM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
@Sira: Yes. Yes he was. But we were doing good, so who cares.

@Serenity: Probably WAR, but I wanna toy around with DNC a bit more.

@Usagi: NOU
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#9 Dec 10 2008 at 7:28 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,964 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
@Sira: Yes. Yes he was. But we were doing good, so who cares.


I care. Smiley: mad
#10 Dec 11 2008 at 5:26 AM Rating: Decent
**
787 posts
I ran by your party to merit on the lower level and I stopped to /p lolrdmmelee

I care too.
____________________________
75 War | 75 Blm | 75 Thf |


#11 Dec 14 2008 at 4:31 AM Rating: Excellent
******
41,229 posts
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#12 Dec 14 2008 at 6:19 AM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,359 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?


Smiley: lol

Congrats Whoads.

What is your second highest job Whoads?
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#13 Dec 14 2008 at 6:22 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#14 Dec 14 2008 at 8:03 AM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,359 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup


How long have you been playing?
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#15 Dec 14 2008 at 9:48 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup


How long have you been playing?


see that fire? go die in it.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#16 Dec 14 2008 at 3:19 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,359 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup


How long have you been playing?


see that fire? go die in it.


No seriously...have you been playing since PC or PS2 release? Not trying to be an ass or anything. Because I don't remember you posting here back in 2005/2006. Which leads me to believe you have only been playing for 2 years.
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#17 Dec 14 2008 at 9:20 PM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup


How long have you been playing?


see that fire? go die in it.


No seriously...have you been playing since PC or PS2 release? Not trying to be an ass or anything. Because I don't remember you posting here back in 2005/2006. Which leads me to believe you have only been playing for 2 years.


I think I started posting around December of '06. Due to indecisive nature, took me near forever to get a job this high.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#18 Dec 15 2008 at 1:03 PM Rating: Decent
Now get more merits!!!!
____________________________
[ffxisig]166923[/ffxisig]
Neorayfe
RDM73|DRK44|WHM38|BLM32|WAR27|SMN16|THF16
***RETIRED***
#19 Dec 16 2008 at 5:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,104 posts
Man, don't feel bad Whaods. I started playing Oct '03, I think I didn't get my first 75 job until '06.
#20 Dec 16 2008 at 11:54 AM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,359 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup


How long have you been playing?


see that fire? go die in it.


No seriously...have you been playing since PC or PS2 release? Not trying to be an ass or anything. Because I don't remember you posting here back in 2005/2006. Which leads me to believe you have only been playing for 2 years.


I think I started posting around December of '06. Due to indecisive nature, took me near forever to get a job this high.


Took me about 2 years to hit 75 on Thief also. I spent a lot of time on thief TH whoring for people.
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#21 Dec 16 2008 at 2:57 PM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup


How long have you been playing?


see that fire? go die in it.


No seriously...have you been playing since PC or PS2 release? Not trying to be an ass or anything. Because I don't remember you posting here back in 2005/2006. Which leads me to believe you have only been playing for 2 years.


I think I started posting around December of '06. Due to indecisive nature, took me near forever to get a job this high.


Took me about 2 years to hit 75 on Thief also. I spent a lot of time on thief TH whoring for people.


I tried leveling pup. Never got party invites. Seriously, I didn't have dry spells, I had dry months.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#22 Dec 16 2008 at 5:25 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,296 posts
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
Sogoro wrote:
Whoads the Wise wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Wow, Hell must be cold. People still craft that head gear?

Hay. It's decent headgear for Dnc (Chr+5 Haste+2%)

Sogoro wrote:
What is your second highest job Whoads?

lolpup


How long have you been playing?


see that fire? go die in it.


No seriously...have you been playing since PC or PS2 release? Not trying to be an ass or anything. Because I don't remember you posting here back in 2005/2006. Which leads me to believe you have only been playing for 2 years.


I think I started posting around December of '06. Due to indecisive nature, took me near forever to get a job this high.


Took me about 2 years to hit 75 on Thief also. I spent a lot of time on thief TH whoring for people.


I tried leveling pup. Never got party invites. Seriously, I didn't have dry spells, I had dry months.


you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.
#23 Dec 16 2008 at 6:10 PM Rating: Good
Wants you as a new recruit!
*****
17,359 posts
How long have you been playing Zeyger?
____________________________
Bringing derail™ back.
Smiley: canada
Qui s'estime petit deviendra grand.
#24 Dec 16 2008 at 6:36 PM Rating: Good
****
6,964 posts
Zeyger wrote:
you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.


Yeah, by inviting people while on your BRD...then switching to your LOLPUP before going to camp. Fuck that.
#25 Dec 16 2008 at 7:18 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,337 posts
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.


Yeah, by inviting people while on your BRD...then switching to your LOLPUP before going to camp. Fuck that.


Grats on 5k ding.
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#26 Dec 17 2008 at 4:52 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,296 posts
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.


Yeah, by inviting people while on your BRD...then switching to your LOLPUP before going to camp. Fuck that.


Don't forget when I invited you while I was ANON XD.

:3 I don't know how long I've been playing for... Maybe 3 years now?
#27 Dec 17 2008 at 5:01 AM Rating: Good
****
4,337 posts
Zeyger wrote:
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.


Yeah, by inviting people while on your BRD...then switching to your LOLPUP before going to camp. Fuck that.


Don't forget when I invited you while I was ANON XD.

:3 I don't know how long I've been playing for... Maybe 3 years now?


I never see you on anymore! Smiley: cry
____________________________

Baron von Annabella wrote:
Sogoro Quick Hands wrote:
You don't know Whoads much do you?
Yes, I do. I meant, he's the kid on the forum I'd most like to violate.

Professor Lemmi wrote:
Whoads has a big dick and has the right to do with it what he pleases.

NixNot wrote:
Whoads is still gay.

#28 Dec 17 2008 at 9:54 AM Rating: Good
****
6,964 posts
Zeyger wrote:
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.


Yeah, by inviting people while on your BRD...then switching to your LOLPUP before going to camp. Fuck that.


Don't forget when I invited you while I was ANON XD.

:3 I don't know how long I've been playing for... Maybe 3 years now?


Oh, was it anon? Maybe that's it and I just expected you to come BRD since you were inviting 75 melees. /shrug Still shady as fuck imo.
#29 Dec 17 2008 at 11:52 AM Rating: Good
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.


Yeah, by inviting people while on your BRD...then switching to your LOLPUP before going to camp. Fuck that.


Don't forget when I invited you while I was ANON XD.

:3 I don't know how long I've been playing for... Maybe 3 years now?


Oh, was it anon? Maybe that's it and I just expected you to come BRD since you were inviting 75 melees. /shrug Still shady as fuck imo.

Screenshot
____________________________
[ffxisig]166923[/ffxisig]
Neorayfe
RDM73|DRK44|WHM38|BLM32|WAR27|SMN16|THF16
***RETIRED***
#30 Dec 23 2008 at 12:20 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,960 posts
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zeyger wrote:
you're such a little @#%^ @.@ I got lvl 75 PUP and it didn't even take me HALF a year.


Yeah, by inviting people while on your BRD...then switching to your LOLPUP before going to camp. Fuck that.


Don't forget when I invited you while I was ANON XD.

:3 I don't know how long I've been playing for... Maybe 3 years now?


Oh, was it anon? Maybe that's it and I just expected you to come BRD since you were inviting 75 melees. /shrug Still shady as fuck imo.
LOLMeritPT
____________________________
Siralin the Vile wrote:
Zisa doesn't need to drug bitches. Bitches come to Zisa.

75DRG/75PLD 3/24/04-12/24/08, 6/1/09-??/??/??
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)