Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Returnees to FFXI, lets level together!Follow

#27 Feb 03 2011 at 3:31 AM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Sure, Once this Update completes! Got a connection error a few times so got delayed. 11220 files to go... time left=9:39:00 atm. I looked up some information on opening certain ports. It did help, so far no errors.
I didn't level jobs too much. I think cooking was my highest lol.
#28 Feb 03 2011 at 8:08 AM Rating: Decent
32 posts
Randan, Alayla, nice leveling today! Cece and Hunbunz, come on soon so we can play together! So far Randan is up to 29 RDM and we are moving to Yhutunga Jungle.
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#29 Feb 03 2011 at 2:27 PM Rating: Good
*
51 posts
Hi! I reactivated my character a couple days ago and I'd like to team up with you guys some time :) Before I left the game about 2 yrs ago I even managed to get RDM to 75 but due to my fairly casual playing schedule I've never really had any opportunity to do so-called endgame LS's content...that being said I'm just looking for a group of friends to hang around with, exp jobs (especially with the upcoming FoV adjustment!) or do whatever random event the game has to offer.

Oh and to answer your question...I do have a couple crafts levelled but I can't make any of the uber items for you all yet >.>; Might start working on them as soon as I have some spare cash as my character is basically naked right now, lol :°D

Will send a /t next time I see you ingame!
#30 Feb 03 2011 at 3:11 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
Awesome! Good to have you back. We are currently working on leveling up and hopefully getting started on some missions and BCNMs once we get into the 30s and 40s.
Send me a tell in game (Randan) if I'm on.
____________________________
Randan
Server: Sylph
Race: Tarutaru
Jobs:BRD 56/ PUP 46/ WHM 39/RDM 38/ BLM 30/ DNC 26
#31 Feb 03 2011 at 4:13 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
I checked the status of my update this morning, its got 1700 files left :) Ill get on tonight after work.
#32 Feb 03 2011 at 4:51 PM Rating: Decent
32 posts
LiLRaikov wrote:
Hi! I reactivated my character a couple days ago and I'd like to team up with you guys some time :) Before I left the game about 2 yrs ago I even managed to get RDM to 75 but due to my fairly casual playing schedule I've never really had any opportunity to do so-called endgame LS's content...that being said I'm just looking for a group of friends to hang around with, exp jobs (especially with the upcoming FoV adjustment!) or do whatever random event the game has to offer.

Oh and to answer your question...I do have a couple crafts levelled but I can't make any of the uber items for you all yet >.>; Might start working on them as soon as I have some spare cash as my character is basically naked right now, lol :°D

Will send a /t next time I see you ingame!


Hey man welcome back! Recently me alayla and randan have been leveling together and it's great fun. Lvling, missions, other stuff, we should do that together. At this rate, we can prolly start our own ls lol

Anyways send me a tell in game when u see me. My name is Fahn
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#33 Feb 03 2011 at 4:52 PM Rating: Decent
32 posts
Fusion085 wrote:
I checked the status of my update this morning, its got 1700 files left :) Ill get on tonight after work.


Good luck! We are waiting for you!
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#34 Feb 04 2011 at 12:52 AM Rating: Decent
11 posts
WoW... I hate POL Updating... 1700 files left to download this morning... after I got back from work, had to sit thru downloading update information and checking files... 1139 files LEFT to download... Basically when I went to work it stopped downloading. So annoyed lol. Hopefully I can get on tonight. If not see you all tomorrow!
#35 Feb 04 2011 at 1:38 AM Rating: Decent
32 posts
Fusion085 wrote:
WoW... I hate POL Updating... 1700 files left to download this morning... after I got back from work, had to sit thru downloading update information and checking files... 1139 files LEFT to download... Basically when I went to work it stopped downloading. So annoyed lol. Hopefully I can get on tonight. If not see you all tomorrow!


good luck!^^
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#36 Feb 04 2011 at 4:46 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Finally done updating. My ign is ceci. See you in game
#37 Feb 04 2011 at 7:01 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
Woot almost 18 gonna need a sub-job^^b
#38 Feb 04 2011 at 7:54 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
Fusion085 wrote:
Finally done updating. My ign is Ceci. See you in game

Woohoo, finally! I will send you a /tell next time im on.
Mike21784 wrote:
Woot almost 18 gonna need a sub-job^^b

Let me know if you need any help getting the quest items. They shouldnt be too bad except for the magicked skull.
____________________________
Randan
Server: Sylph
Race: Tarutaru
Jobs:BRD 56/ PUP 46/ WHM 39/RDM 38/ BLM 30/ DNC 26
#39 Feb 04 2011 at 10:47 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
Im in crawlers nest lol. Partying with my old ls. Only a few members still in the ls haha. Message whenever tonight.

IGN:Ceci
#40 Feb 05 2011 at 2:04 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
I used to play way back in the day.. now im re joining. Originally from fairy. been away for about 4 years. Going to be comming to Sylph. Hope to meet some great people here. Going to be playing a female character focusing on sam/rng along with other subs. Hope to see you in game Sylph people =)
#41 Feb 05 2011 at 2:52 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
kihmo2 wrote:
I used to play way back in the day.. now im re joining. Originally from fairy. been away for about 4 years. Going to be comming to Sylph. Hope to meet some great people here. Going to be playing a female character focusing on sam/rng along with other subs. Hope to see you in game Sylph people =)

Welcome back. It is good to see another person originally from Fairy ^^
Let us know your IGN and we will send ya a /tell. Hope to see you in game.
____________________________
Randan
Server: Sylph
Race: Tarutaru
Jobs:BRD 56/ PUP 46/ WHM 39/RDM 38/ BLM 30/ DNC 26
#42 Feb 05 2011 at 4:57 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
lol will do, less then half way left...on update... would say the name i would use now just want to make sure i get it first.
Edit - Name is Suravi. Sandy born =) sry favorite place.
Edited, Feb 5th 2011 8:10pm by kihmo2

Edited, Feb 5th 2011 11:38pm by kihmo2
#43 Feb 06 2011 at 6:05 PM Rating: Decent
32 posts
kihmo2 wrote:
lol will do, less then half way left...on update... would say the name i would use now just want to make sure i get it first.
Edit - Name is Suravi. Sandy born =) sry favorite place.
Edited, Feb 5th 2011 8:10pm by kihmo2

Edited, Feb 5th 2011 11:38pm by kihmo2


Hey Suravi, glad to hear another returnee! Randan, Alayla and myself are leveling regularly and we would love to have more members. My in game name is Fahn, so /tell either one of us and lets level together! We are eventually planning on doing missions together as well.

See ya in game!
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#44 Feb 06 2011 at 6:13 PM Rating: Decent
32 posts
Ok guys, im seriously thinking of starting an LS. It'll make communicating with each other easier, and I find it a good motivation to work together. Once I make it, ill post it here. I want this LS to be filled with nice, social players that either returned to FFXI after a break or are new to the game. Ill update you guys later
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#45 Feb 06 2011 at 11:16 PM Rating: Decent
12 posts
Sounds good to me. It seems like we are starting to get a decent amount of people coming back. The LS would make communication a lot easier between everyone as well as help with updates on what missions we are currently working on etc.
____________________________
Randan
Server: Sylph
Race: Tarutaru
Jobs:BRD 56/ PUP 46/ WHM 39/RDM 38/ BLM 30/ DNC 26
#46 Feb 06 2011 at 11:29 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
I never see you guys on lol
#47 Feb 07 2011 at 1:42 AM Rating: Decent
32 posts
LordofFlame wrote:
Sounds good to me. It seems like we are starting to get a decent amount of people coming back. The LS would make communication a lot easier between everyone as well as help with updates on what missions we are currently working on etc.


Ok ill get working on that as well.
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#48 Feb 07 2011 at 1:43 AM Rating: Decent
32 posts
Fusion085 wrote:
I never see you guys on lol


Lol we are on alot. Im usually on at night Japan time.
____________________________
[ffxisig]199724[/ffxisig]
#49 Feb 07 2011 at 6:13 AM Rating: Good
*
51 posts
Aye, you can count me in for the LS ^^/ I remember them being fairly expensive to buy from npc, so I'm all for you getting some of your money back once I can finally get in touch with you all.

Edit: By the way, forgot to mention my main character's name is Ciermel. EU timezone but as I mentioned I tend to have a somewhat unpredictable playing schedule :)

Edited, Feb 7th 2011 1:16pm by LiLRaikov
#50 Feb 07 2011 at 8:27 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
*
196 posts

Hi Guys!

I'm somewhat of an old returnee (feb 2010) but levelled slowly due to not a lot of playtime (baby boy born in end 2008, makes it hard to spend too much time on videogames!)

I'd love joining a shell that also focuses on lower level stuff, as I have plenty of jobs/subs I want to level, missions and quests I want to do. So far, reactivated an old account I had to help myself along the way (high lvl blm) but my current char has a sentimental value, and I want to level it too!

I'd love to help around, and eventually get help to do stuff that's a bit too hard to solo. Hoping to hear from you guys, info is in the sig!
____________________________

#51 Feb 07 2011 at 12:40 PM Rating: Decent
6 posts
Hey y'all! was wonderin if you got room for one more? ^^ I came back recently after a 3 month hiatus to find that most everyone i know is gone. Looking for a good low level or social LS. I have all the jobs unlocked and they are leveled to at least 12+ (i believe) Currently working on Alchemy (26), Goldsmithing (11), and Woodworking (16) as a craft. My in game name is Doops. Please hit me up next time ya see me around! I'll be sure to be on teh lookout for you too! o/
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (1)