Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Dear Sandmaster, much love.Follow

#1 Jun 03 2008 at 1:23 PM Rating: Sub-Default
19 posts
Srsly, What the fuk.
Why in the h3ll you talk a bunch of shiet when I told you it was a fuk'n joke.
And yeah, I replied to your lol flame thread about me, but you go 'n delete it.
You are a tw@t.
A bloodly red tw@t.

And for all you other little noo basses that talked shiet about me.
Well, the BLM was Kable.
It was a joke.
And I'm not 16 you dumb@sses.
"Oh, look at that Zever is shouting again, he pisses me off, because I'm in a lolendgame ls and can't shout waaaaa."
Kiss my hairless a$$ you j words.
You have the nerve to talk shiet on the forums, but not to my face in the game.
Your noo bass skills increases to 255.
You learn "Suckysucky."
Srsly tho in all honestly, it was a joke, and I told him it was a joke on game and in my reply, but no he has to be a jacka$$ and delete my reply. So, I made this, oh yeah, guess what, I don't give a rat ass if you blist me or not, simply I'm not like you and get all butt hurt over a mmorpg. And yet you noo basses say I don't have a "life". Suck my unholy b@alls.
That is all.


Oh, yeah this post may or maybe not make me look more like a jack@ss, but if you dont have the balls to tell me on game then post some stupidass shiet like this, well that means you dont have a "life" more than I do.



OH YEAH, Looking for a brd for static. Yes, I want my lolaskar.
Oh, if you dont know what the static is for well yer just shiet out of luck.
like....... we got two disc, prolly 3, one at 80 other at 40, and the thrid is at 95 I think. Send me, aka Zever, or Barzahd a tell on game for more info.
kthxbai.



Ok, so he didn't delete my post, either way you're still a j word.
Edited, Jun 3rd 2008 6:13pm by Nadaraga

Edited, Jun 3rd 2008 6:46pm by Nadaraga
____________________________
God, I am such an @#%^.

. . .

Suteki Da Ne?

. . .

Hai.
#2 Jun 03 2008 at 1:51 PM Rating: Excellent
*
151 posts
Quote:
simply I'm not like you and get all butt hurt over a mmorpg.


Obviously.
#3Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 2:07 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) [b]:Enter awesome comeback here:
#4Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 2:08 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) So, I'ma sit here and reply to myself.
#5Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 2:17 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) /' -_-\
#6Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 2:18 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) /-_- '\
#7Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 2:24 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) .
#8Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 2:28 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) ..
#9 Jun 03 2008 at 2:32 PM Rating: Excellent
*
151 posts
In case you didn't realize, nobody deleted your post. It got sub-defaulted, which means that unless you have your filters set to "Never filter", nobody will see it.
#10Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 03 2008 at 2:35 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) <.< I knew that.
#11 Jun 04 2008 at 1:17 AM Rating: Excellent
*
81 posts
ugh, what spam. Let's sub-default this already.
____________________________
"Dixx" SymbiosisR member
~formally Gonz
#12 Jun 04 2008 at 5:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Sub Defaulting it like adding your name to my Blist. Oh, i did that to>
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#13 Jun 04 2008 at 10:48 AM Rating: Good
***
2,607 posts
Zever wrote:
Srsly, What the fuk.
Why in the h3ll you talk a bunch of shiet when I told you it was a fuk'n joke.
And yeah, I replied to your lol flame thread about me, but you go 'n delete it.
You are a tw@t.
A bloodly red tw@t.

And for all you other little noo basses that talked shiet about me.
Well, the BLM was Kable.
It was a joke.
And I'm not 16 you dumb@sses.
"Oh, look at that Zever is shouting again, he pisses me off, because I'm in a lolendgame ls and can't shout waaaaa."
Kiss my hairless a$$ you j words.
You have the nerve to talk shiet on the forums, but not to my face in the game.
Your noo bass skills increases to 255.
You learn "Suckysucky."
Srsly tho in all honestly, it was a joke, and I told him it was a joke on game and in my reply, but no he has to be a jacka$$ and delete my reply. So, I made this, oh yeah, guess what, I don't give a rat ass if you blist me or not, simply I'm not like you and get all butt hurt over a mmorpg. And yet you noo basses say I don't have a "life". Suck my unholy b@alls.
That is all.


Oh, yeah this post may or maybe not make me look more like a jack@ss, but if you dont have the balls to tell me on game then post some stupidass shiet like this, well that means you dont have a "life" more than I do.



OH YEAH, Looking for a brd for static. Yes, I want my lolaskar.
Oh, if you dont know what the static is for well yer just shiet out of luck.
like....... we got two disc, prolly 3, one at 80 other at 40, and the thrid is at 95 I think. Send me, aka Zever, or Barzahd a tell on game for more info.
kthxbai.


Ok, so he didn't delete my post, either way you're still a j word.


You have just let the sever know what your really like.

I really really feel sorry for you.

If there is anyone in this game that deserves a position on a blist, it is you.
____________________________
Taking a break.
#14Nadaraga, Posted: Jun 04 2008 at 7:31 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) [b]inorite.
#15 Jun 04 2008 at 9:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
289 posts
Is there a rating below sub-default? If so, we have a contender.
____________________________
Bjerkely - 70 Night Elf Druid

Mikey of Sylph
75pld 75nin 75bst

#16 Jun 05 2008 at 4:52 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Sirmikey wrote:
Is there a rating below sub-default? If so, we have a contender.


Yes it's called "norate" and it is only visisble to Admins, so if you get norate, you can't see it even if you turn the filters off.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)