Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

ahaFollow

#27 Sep 16 2008 at 10:11 PM Rating: Decent
*
141 posts
Quote:
Lionze
bummage, can you just shut up? this thread is for adults and your negativity doesnt help


Not a chance buttboy. If you're going to start ****, you're gonna answer to ****. You're nothing but a filthy racist pig who needs to get over his condescending attitude and treat others with respect. As much as you'd like me to shut up, it isn't going to happen. You and your linkshell are ******* off a lot of people, not just because of your disgusting behavior in-game, but because of your racist beliefs. You are an idiot.
#28 Sep 17 2008 at 3:32 AM Rating: Default
21 posts
Bummage wrote:
Quote:
Lionze
bummage, can you just shut up? this thread is for adults and your negativity doesnt help


Not a chance buttboy. If you're going to start ****, you're gonna answer to ****. You're nothing but a filthy racist pig who needs to get over his condescending attitude and treat others with respect. As much as you'd like me to shut up, it isn't going to happen. You and your linkshell are ******* off a lot of people, not just because of your disgusting behavior in-game, but because of your racist beliefs. You are an idiot.


yawn
#29 Sep 17 2008 at 5:25 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Lionze wrote:


Bummage wrote:


Lionze wrote:

bummage, can you just shut up? this thread is for adults and your negativity doesnt help



Not a chance buttboy. If you're going to start ****, you're gonna answer to ****. You're nothing but a filthy racist pig who needs to get over his condescending attitude and treat others with respect. As much as you'd like me to shut up, it isn't going to happen. You and your linkshell are ******* off a lot of people, not just because of your disgusting behavior in-game, but because of your racist beliefs. You are an idiot.

yawn


That's the best response you can give? Could you be any more condescending? Of course, this is a great representation of the response many have received in game from you, a complete unwillingness to cooperate.

Oh and Jereth, one other thing I'd like to revisit. You said in this thread the following:

Jereth wrote:

I suppose I'm only a follower too, that has started LSes and about to start a business IRL and I work as an independent contractor - which is being self-employeed since you're retarded.


Now, what's funny about your self-proclaimed profession is that you state an entirely different line of work on the StarsMaker forums. According to you, you are unemployed and don't know what your available times will be since you don't know where you will be working:

Jereth wrote:

Sack
Sack


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 35
Location: Louisiana, USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
I didn't vote yet, because if I can go sooner I will. It'll really depend on the job I end up taking though over the next couple of weeks. So, I might vote yes and the it be a no. lol
#30 Sep 17 2008 at 5:51 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
Now, what's funny about your self-proclaimed profession is that you state an entirely different line of work on the StarsMaker forums. According to you, you are unemployed and don't know what your available times will be since you don't know where you will be working:


Wow, you really have no life do you? Those forums apparently aren't locked down, or you're using some ex-member's account. If so I may have to take them over to prevent idiots like you from getting there. You wanna call me a bad person, but yet your lifeless self enjoys harassment over a video game. I suggest you get a clue.

So sure you baited me, because this is my profession which I care about. But before I address your stupidity I would like to say if you do not stop with this harassment and stalking I will be reporting you to your ISP. You see, once you visit a site it's not hard for your IP address to be recorded as it's required to be sent over the HTTP 1.1 protocol, and from such your ISP can be determined. Most ISPs have abuse policies. Do the math. Now, this won't be instant as I do not control that site, but don't think I wouldn't do it to stop you.

For the record, me saying I'm between jobs does not mean unemployed. An, independent contractor takes on short term and long term contracts. I am during a migration for various reasons which I will not explain to a child and as such my schedule very well may change.

But since you know everything in the world I suppose there's no need in saying this. And LASTLY, since you harp on this point, it's obvious that you're not only lifeless but also jealous. But, since you know everything I'm sure simple psychology is a cakewalk for someone like you.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#31 Sep 17 2008 at 6:16 AM Rating: Default
*
50 posts
the same of the other post.. bla bla bla..
go to home child, your mummy is worring about you..
#32 Sep 17 2008 at 6:33 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
First and foremost Jereth, I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you back into the thread you left. :)

Jereth wrote:

Wow, you really have no life do you?


You can insult me to high heaven. You can call me a plethora of names. It doesn't matter anymore. I just proved that you were lying in this thread. Your best bet would've been to just let it alone, but I knew you'd respond. How could you not?

Jereth wrote:

Those forums apparently aren't locked down, or you're using some ex-member's account.


I have a dramatic shocking soap-opera-like revelation for you. I'm a member of StarsMaker. Wonder who I am? You'll just have to keep on wondering. I'll wave to you later in Dyna-Sandy ;)

Jereth wrote:

If so I may have to take them over to prevent idiots like you from getting there.


Good luck, junior.

Jereth wrote:

So sure you baited me


Hook, line, & sinker. :D

Jereth wrote:

But before I address your stupidity I would like to say if you do not stop with this harassment and stalking I will be reporting you to your ISP. You see, once you visit a site it's not hard for your IP address to be recorded as it's required to be sent over the HTTP 1.1 protocol, and from such your ISP can be determined. Most ISPs have abuse policies. Do the math.


As someone who is very well aware of ISPs, what they mean, and what can be done, I can say without a doubt in my mind that you are merely continuing to blow hot air...a threat which holds absolutely no substance whatsoever. Even if you could figure out which member I am...even if you could figure out my ISP addy, you couldn't do crap with it. What are you gonna do? Call my ISP and boohoo because a member turned against you. LOL, they couldn't care less about your petty shortcomings.

Jereth wrote:

Now, this won't be instant as I do not control that site, but don't think I wouldn't do it to stop you.


Once again, I wish you the absolute best of luck.

Jereth wrote:

For the record, me saying I'm between jobs does not mean unemployed. An, independent contractor takes on short term and long term contracts. I am during a migration for various reasons which I will not explain to a child and as such my schedule very well may change.


Riiiiiiiiiight.

Jereth wrote:

But since you know everything in the world I suppose there's no need in saying this.


I most certainly wouldn't say I know everything in the world, but about knowing you I would. You're soooooo transparent, I know you better than you know yourself. Like I knew you'd post another reply to me...and how I know you'll reply again. :)

Jereth wrote:
And LASTLY, since you harp on this point, it's obvious that you're not only lifeless but also jealous. But, since you know everything I'm sure simple psychology is a cakewalk for someone like you.


Yep, cakewalk. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
#33 Sep 17 2008 at 8:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Lionze wrote:

The reson i wanted to do this post is to make those ppl that insulted and abused of my team members the same way my members felt when receiving those insults.
Its not nice to feel hated, Do you understand now what my members felt with no reason? now think twice.



Yeah, that worked well . I'd read the dynamis thread and not taken sides as its not something I know a great deal about, but your racist post succeeded in offending not just those who'd said things against your LS, but a lot of people who hadn't gotten involved at all.

Personally, I think Kysah and the other LS members who have shown maturity should ditch Lionze as a leader- he's a bad representative and unfortunately they will end up getting tarred by the same brush .

Kysah (and others) should start a new Dyna linkshell, and get rid of this bad apple of a leader . Having never met any of you, I have to say Kysah seems infinitaly more mature, and more capable of leading a dynamis linkhsell into success through honour, integrity, and good communication with others than Lionze will ever be .

____________________________
Quote:
My dad's a disorganised fishmonger who's strangely into bestiality.

He's all over the plaice.
#34 Sep 17 2008 at 9:58 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
I have a dramatic shocking soap-opera-like revelation for you. I'm a member of StarsMaker. Wonder who I am? You'll just have to keep on wondering. I'll wave to you later in Dyna-Sandy ;)


Correction, you were a member. As soon as I find out your screen name in-game your pearl is being broken. It's already been cleared. Now, lets see if you're a coward that's too scared to stand behind your own words or not.

Actually, I just talked to some people, and while I realize you're most likely using a different screen name in-game if this is to be the case, nobody claims that you or anyone remotely like you would be on the LS. So, no wonder you accuse me of lying, if you yourself are one. It's a part of your psyche obviously.

Time to step up to the plate. Are you a coward, liar, or both? What's your in-game screen name? We're waiting o' childish one.

Edited, Sep 17th 2008 1:05pm by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#35 Sep 17 2008 at 10:01 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
fatalillusiontw wrote:
Personally, I think Kysah and the other LS members who have shown maturity should ditch Lionze as a leader- he's a bad representative and unfortunately they will end up getting tarred by the same brush.


I do understand where you're coming from. I can't speak for Kysah, but I do know the idea of starting one all over again isn't appealing. lol I'd rather patch this ship up first.

Edited, Sep 17th 2008 1:11pm by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#36 Sep 17 2008 at 10:26 AM Rating: Default
21 posts
OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get ****** if we break your plans in two.
SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game, about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy
#37 Sep 17 2008 at 10:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
436 posts
Lionze wrote:
OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get ****** if we break your plans in two.
SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game, about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy



ahhhh...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Internet Tough Guy, (Found it)!
____________________________
Hushigoshi
MNK75 :: BLM75 :: WAR75 :: THF75 :: RDM75 :: NIN75 :: BRD75 :: SMN75 :: SAM75
GuardiansORagnarok

H2H:8/8|DGR:8/8|CRIT+%:4/4|STR:5/5
Counter:5/5|KickAttack:5/5
Ice:5/5|Thunder:5/5|AMII:6/6
Berserk:3/5|Aggresor:3/5|DoubleAttack:4/5
TripleAttack:5/5|Feint:5/5
AvatarAttk:5/5|AvatarMAttk:5/5|75BP:6/6
StoreTP:4/5|Meditate:1/5|Overwhelm:1/5
#38 Sep 17 2008 at 10:42 AM Rating: Excellent
I just feel sorry for the members of your LS Lionze - they at least are trying to make an effort, you just don't seem willing .
____________________________
Quote:
My dad's a disorganised fishmonger who's strangely into bestiality.

He's all over the plaice.
#39 Sep 17 2008 at 10:53 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
vassarAK wrote:
Internet Tough Guy


Oh man, that's a funny pic. Sorry, but I had to laugh.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#40 Sep 17 2008 at 11:14 AM Rating: Excellent
27 posts
Lionze wrote:
OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get ****** if we break your plans in two.
SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game, about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy


Lionze, what you have set into motion upon your LS by your newest remarks will now be considered justified.

Your members who continue to support you will have only you to blame for their continued attacks of being guilty by association.

Have you no shame sir? Have you no decency?
____________________________
Server: Ragnarok
Character: Bethany
Started FFXI: October 2003
Lv.75 Jobs: WHM-BLM-RDM-BLU-SCH-SMN-BRD-BST-MNK
Chat LS Senior Officer: The Order Of The FSM
Dyanmis LS Senior Officer: Worship The Floor
Recruiting Status Limited: www.worshipthefloor.com
#41 Sep 17 2008 at 11:24 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Lionze wrote:

OK to end this, after no solution we will still play as we have been playing, so dont get ****** if we break your plans in two.


Do you really think that anyone expected anything other than that decision? I've known from in game conversations that you would never agree to work with others as a team player. You're completely selfish, racist, and too headstrong to when to cede defeat. A lot of us in the linkshell are talking about leaving Lionze. We can't stand the way you are dragging our names through the mud by being such an ***.

Lionze wrote:

SE have a list of the ppl attacking our ls and are about to being kicked if keep insulting us in game


Wrong. Do you really expect anyone to believe that you just called SE up and said, "here is a list of players" and they actually cooperated? Your downfall Lionze is you assume that other people are stupid, but they see right through you. And are you feigning victimization just to turn things around? You're the one that has been obnoxious, harassing, and disrespectful of other members of Ragnarok. You are the one who hates Americans because "they are too retarded." Step wisely while in-game, Lionze. Things can get a lot worse than what they are now. You are on the verge of losing your linkshell. People won't want to be around your putrid behavior.

Lionze wrote:

about bummage u are denounced to the autorities of my country by making public my personal pictures. enjoy


Did I make your pictures public? No, you did that by posting them on a public website for others to view. Besides, I wasn't the one that posted that link moron. But even if I had, do you really think that I or anyone else believes for a second that you reported that to the authorities of your country? How would you go about doing that? "Dear policia, somebody posted a link in a forum that showed pictures of me! I want them arrested!" LOL!!!
#42 Sep 17 2008 at 11:52 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Still waiting on your answer to my question Bummage. Surely you don't want to disappoint? I shudder to think.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#43 Sep 17 2008 at 12:03 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:


Still waiting on your answer to my question Bummage. Surely you don't want to disappoint? I shudder to think.


ROTF, you are just DYING to know who I am. I love it. You'll find out when I'm ready for you to find out. I'm not ready for you to break my pearl yet. I still have much work to do. Until then you'll be left wondering. We'll talk later, in dynamis. :)
#44 Sep 17 2008 at 12:07 PM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
ROTF, you are just DYING to know who I am. I love it. You'll find out when I'm ready for you to find out. I'm not ready for you to break my pearl yet. I still have much work to do. Until then you'll be left wondering. We'll talk later, in dynamis. :)


So then you would be a coward. I'm sure you'll deny it, but if you can't stand behind your own words then you are a coward, plain and simple. Everyone else here makes their characters known except you.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#45 Sep 17 2008 at 12:14 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

So then you would be a coward. I'm sure you'll deny it, but if you can't stand behind your own words then you are a coward, plain and simple. Everyone else here makes their characters known except you.


You can call me any name you like, it's just driving you MAD that you cannot figure out who I am, cajun boy. Well, guess what. I'm about to log into the game. Let's see if you can figure it out from there. Think of it as challenge...a QUEST!

(hint: bummage is an old character name I had)

Happy hunting!
#46 Sep 17 2008 at 12:25 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
20 posts
........................................................................

Yeah there's really nothing I can say to all this.
I'm sorry Lionze, this is too much.
Again:
........................................................................
____________________________
Life is full of chaos we must appreciate it.
#47 Sep 17 2008 at 12:42 PM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
You can call me any name you like, it's just driving you MAD that you cannot figure out who I am, cajun boy. Well, guess what. I'm about to log into the game. Let's see if you can figure it out from there. Think of it as challenge...a QUEST!


Well, then you're a hypocrite too. Guilty by association. If you know we didn't follow the calendar, but you stayed with us anyway then you have ZERO right to come here and complain about us being so horrible for not using it. You're the joke here dude, and anyone with half a brain cell sees that. At least Lionze has the courage to put his face behind his beliefs (right or wrong), which is more than I can say for you.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#48 Sep 17 2008 at 2:48 PM Rating: Decent
No worries Kysah I am along with you. I have no idea at this point what there is to be said... Reading all of this has just disappointed me so very much... If for 5 minutes people would stop going back and forth like a couple of tennis balls fueling eachother for a dozen pages of flaming and degrading behavior is just nonsense. What ever happened to handling things like mature adults? I mean you guys are posting back and forth like a bunch of bickering children... End the chaos and work together because all this working against eachother is just making us all look like a bunch of fools...
#49 Sep 17 2008 at 2:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Kysah and others have been trying to work together, Lionze refuses to make the effort sadly - you can see that in his above post. The only person making your LS look a bunch of fools is, sadly, your leader .
____________________________
Quote:
My dad's a disorganised fishmonger who's strangely into bestiality.

He's all over the plaice.
#50 Sep 17 2008 at 2:55 PM Rating: Decent
That I am aware of but seriously Mule and Bum aren't acting any more civilized...
#51 Sep 17 2008 at 4:39 PM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
DemonLustLilia wrote:
That I am aware of but seriously Mule and Bum aren't acting any more civilized...


He started the attacks if you read the posts. If you wanna quench a fire you get to the source of the fire.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (1)