A RL friend of mine is trying to get me to transfer over to phoenix. While I have several in game friends on my current server, it sure would be nice to be able to adventure with someone I grew up with. But before I take the plunge (since there is a wait period to transfer back if I didn't like it) I figured I'd ask a few questions if ya'll dont mind.
1) Is there another server specific site that is frequented by people on your server where I could get a bit more feedback?
2) How is merit camp crowding? On my server it's fairly tame but I've heard horror stories.
3) How about non-instanced zone crowding like sky/sea/etc? Do linkshells respect a dynamis calendar and work with each other on issues like this?
4) Are there many 'event specific' linkshells? What I mean is, on my server it is very difficult to just join a limbus or salvage or dynamis group without having to committ to sky/sea/kings/etc as well.
5) What is the price on dynamis currency? Right now I'm 17 months away.......and I really don't want to push that back any further as you can imagine. So for rolanberry (or wherever your mule mall is), what is the going rate?
6) (not server specific) Does anyone know if you lose anything when transfering (i.e. outpost warps, etc)?
Thanks for your help. I have a feeling my buddy, although not lying, is painting things in a biased light so I'll make the jump. Just wanted to get a few more opinions.