Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Doctor WhoFollow

#152 Sep 30 2012 at 10:27 PM Rating: Good
****
5,290 posts
Huh. I guess I missed that somehow.
____________________________
75 Rabbit/75 Sheep/75 Coeurl/75 Eft/75 Raptor/75 Hippogryph/75 Puk
75 Scorpion/75 Wamoura/75 Pixie/75 Peiste/64 Sabotender
51 Bird/41 Mandragora/40 Bee/37 Crawler/37 Bat

Items no one cares about: O
Missions no one cares about: O
Crafts no one cares about: O
#153 Sep 30 2012 at 10:40 PM Rating: Good
**
574 posts
Seems like all the Ponds get stuck some where.
____________________________
.
#154 Oct 08 2012 at 6:07 PM Rating: Decent
Karlina wrote:




On the other hand, the episode itself featured both River Song (bleh) AND Weeping Angels (double bleh.)


.


What's wrong with River Song? Aside from the finale of Series 6, I've always like River.


I thought the ending was great, but yes, I'm pretty tired of the weeping angels. They were better when it seemed implied that they don't move when we(the viewer, and hence breakign the fourth wall) view them as well.
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#155 Oct 12 2012 at 2:55 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,919 posts
This fall season just made me feel one emotion: meh.

It's an ever increasing kids show imo. All bland, repetitive and too short.

Still, can't wait till Christmas.
____________________________


#156 Jan 12 2013 at 8:50 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
What did everyone think of the Christmas special, and the new Companion? I'm a little worried that the whole next season is going to be filled with nothing but little innuendos and other jokes of a sexual nature between the Doctor and Clara. Without a "Rory" there to eventually pull Clara away from the Doctor, it seems like things could get out of hand.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#157 Jan 14 2013 at 9:23 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,919 posts
I enjoyed the Christmas special, no idea what to think of the new Companion.

There are possibilities ofcourse:

She could be the Doctor's daughter, I believe that one is still at large? But most unlikely.
She could be the Master, not the first time that the Master gets his memories messed up. No idea what being trapped in that Timewar would do to him either. That would be fun, wouldn't it?


If there's a need for a Rory, they'll bring one onboard. I would also like it if there's one companion that the Doctor doesn't have a crush on and vice-versa. That would be quite enjoyable. (granted, there was Donna, I admit.)
____________________________


#158 Jan 15 2013 at 1:59 AM Rating: Good
**
574 posts
I really miss Donna. She would go great Matt Smith's Doctor .
____________________________
.
#159 Jan 15 2013 at 7:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
RavennofTitan wrote:
I really miss Donna. She would go great Matt Smith's Doctor .

Really? I couldn't stand her. Seriously one of the more annoying people on the planet.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#160 Jan 15 2013 at 8:03 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
RavennofTitan wrote:
I really miss Donna. She would go great Matt Smith's Doctor .

Really? I couldn't stand her. Seriously one of the more annoying people on the planet.

Oiy!
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#161 Jan 15 2013 at 11:39 PM Rating: Good
**
574 posts
I enjoyed her as a companion, but like Zieveraar I like the buddy type with the Doctor more then ones with a crush on him.
____________________________
.
#162 Jan 16 2013 at 4:33 PM Rating: Excellent
****
7,802 posts
For me it's never the companions that annoy, usually somebody involved in their life away from The Doctor. That annoying boyfriend of Rose named Mickey, her mother was kind of annoying too. Martha Jones mother. Donna Nobles mother. Initially Rory was annoying but he eventually grew on me, probably around the time he became a companion.
____________________________
People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. ~River Tam

Sedao
#163 Mar 16 2013 at 6:01 PM Rating: Good
***
2,154 posts
I'll just leave this here.

____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#164 Mar 16 2013 at 6:09 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
Hmmm. November 23rd? I take it that's going to be some sort of special episode/mini-movie? Cause the season starts up on the March 30th here in the States (probably sometime close to that for the Brits).

Orphan Black starts up on the same night here too. Kind of interested to see where that one goes.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#165 Mar 16 2013 at 6:43 PM Rating: Good
***
2,154 posts
Its the 50th anniversary special. from the sounds of it all the still alive Doctor actors are going to be in it
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#166 Mar 17 2013 at 12:01 AM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
There was recently some special anniversary thing on BBC America. Went back and aired an old series of episodes from the First Doctor, The Aztecs. The way they made it sound was it was supposed to go through all the Doctors with a selection of episodes, but so far that's the only one I've seen.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpinchefsky/2013/01/22/before-the-50-year-doctor-who-anniversary-the-bbc-will-revisit-all-former-doctors/

Supposedly the special with the second Doctor aired back on the 24th of last month, but I missed it and my DVR didn't record it... third is supposed to air on the 31st.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#167 Mar 21 2013 at 1:29 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
Its the 50th anniversary special. from the sounds of it all the still alive Doctor actors are going to be in it

That's the rumour.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#168 Mar 22 2013 at 6:30 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
Peter Jackson wants in on one.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#169 Mar 22 2013 at 7:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
Now that begs an interesting question. What if I build a Dalek? Could I get Peter Jackson to direct something for me if I gave him one? I've got the plan sheet, they don't look that hard to build
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#170 Mar 22 2013 at 7:10 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,157 posts
I'd give you a month's paycheck if you got him to direct an episode of My Little Pony featuring the Doctor ponies.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#171 Mar 29 2013 at 5:18 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I'd give you a month's paycheck if you got him to direct an episode of My Little Pony featuring the Doctor ponies.


I don't watch MLP, but I have seen images online of the Doctor ponies.

Are they really in the show, or are they fan made?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#172 Mar 29 2013 at 5:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,123 posts
TirithRR wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
I'd give you a month's paycheck if you got him to direct an episode of My Little Pony featuring the Doctor ponies.


I don't watch MLP, but I have seen images online of the Doctor ponies.

Are they really in the show, or are they fan made?


They are in FiM, but haven't been official confirmed as homages to the Doctor.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#173 Mar 30 2013 at 11:58 PM Rating: Good
***
2,154 posts
New episode:
Way to much Romance movie in my Doctor Who, Just ugh it felt so forced and cliche. I really hope the whole season isn't this. I like the whole companion premise, The girl who died twice, it brings mystery. But The Doctor seems to be forcing to be all lovey dovey, and just kind of off character.

Also it seemed like most of the episode was him 'courting' her and the end just jabbed on. Meh

Idk, Ive been rewatching Tennant seasons and maybe its messing with my vision of him. But I liked the Smith/Ponds seasons. IDK
____________________________
What I Play
Recently Played
#174 Mar 31 2013 at 1:31 AM Rating: Good
**
574 posts
It did feel less forced with River and more like he was enjoying the flirting.
____________________________
.
#175 Mar 31 2013 at 7:38 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,919 posts
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
New episode:
Way to much Romance movie in my Doctor Who, Just ugh it felt so forced and cliche. I really hope the whole season isn't this. I like the whole companion premise, The girl who died twice, it brings mystery. But The Doctor seems to be forcing to be all lovey dovey, and just kind of off character.

Also it seemed like most of the episode was him 'courting' her and the end just jabbed on. Meh

Idk, Ive been rewatching Tennant seasons and maybe its messing with my vision of him. But I liked the Smith/Ponds seasons. IDK


It was an ok episode I guess. I agree with your points.

Does the Doctor still consider himself to be a married man? Just wondering.
____________________________


#176 Mar 31 2013 at 4:13 PM Rating: Good
**
574 posts
Zieveraar wrote:
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
New episode:
Way to much Romance movie in my Doctor Who, Just ugh it felt so forced and cliche. I really hope the whole season isn't this. I like the whole companion premise, The girl who died twice, it brings mystery. But The Doctor seems to be forcing to be all lovey dovey, and just kind of off character.

Also it seemed like most of the episode was him 'courting' her and the end just jabbed on. Meh

Idk, Ive been rewatching Tennant seasons and maybe its messing with my vision of him. But I liked the Smith/Ponds seasons. IDK


It was an ok episode I guess. I agree with your points.

Does the Doctor still consider himself to be a married man? Just wondering.



Well if you want to get down to it River is already dead, kinda.
____________________________
.
#177 Apr 27 2013 at 1:07 AM Rating: Excellent
RavennofTitan wrote:
Zieveraar wrote:
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
New episode:
Way to much Romance movie in my Doctor Who, Just ugh it felt so forced and cliche. I really hope the whole season isn't this. I like the whole companion premise, The girl who died twice, it brings mystery. But The Doctor seems to be forcing to be all lovey dovey, and just kind of off character.

Also it seemed like most of the episode was him 'courting' her and the end just jabbed on. Meh

Idk, Ive been rewatching Tennant seasons and maybe its messing with my vision of him. But I liked the Smith/Ponds seasons. IDK


It was an ok episode I guess. I agree with your points.

Does the Doctor still consider himself to be a married man? Just wondering.



Well if you want to get down to it River is already dead, kinda.


Well, if you want to get technical, River married an artificial construct of the Doctor (The Doctor in most of that episode was the Tesselecta) in a timeline that never existed once the fixed point in time was restored
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#178 Apr 27 2013 at 4:55 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Professor Shock Vlorsutes wrote:
RavennofTitan wrote:
Zieveraar wrote:
BeanX the Irrelevant wrote:
New episode:
Way to much Romance movie in my Doctor Who, Just ugh it felt so forced and cliche. I really hope the whole season isn't this. I like the whole companion premise, The girl who died twice, it brings mystery. But The Doctor seems to be forcing to be all lovey dovey, and just kind of off character.

Also it seemed like most of the episode was him 'courting' her and the end just jabbed on. Meh

Idk, Ive been rewatching Tennant seasons and maybe its messing with my vision of him. But I liked the Smith/Ponds seasons. IDK


It was an ok episode I guess. I agree with your points.

Does the Doctor still consider himself to be a married man? Just wondering.



Well if you want to get down to it River is already dead, kinda.


Well, if you want to get technical, River married an artificial construct of the Doctor (The Doctor in most of that episode was the Tesselecta) in a timeline that never existed once the fixed point in time was restored

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#179 Apr 28 2013 at 10:34 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,874 posts
Aliens!
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#180 May 04 2013 at 7:57 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
I really liked Thomas Thomas.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#181 May 05 2013 at 7:56 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,919 posts
Really? I hated that myself, felt a bit cheap. But then I started off with disliking the episode before even seeing it, I hate those Victorean times episodes.
____________________________


#183 May 18 2013 at 7:58 PM Rating: Good
**
574 posts
Do not click if you haven't seen the season final.

Well River finally got to to say good bye to her doctor. Also really like what he said when he seen River's tombstone. I'm also under the impression that Cal was a fragment of Clare which might be right might be wrong but it does fit and it make a nice connection. Then there was the end which was interesting and we might get to see things only mention but never shown or Moffet could troll the crap out of us . I can't freaking wait till November.

____________________________
.
#184 May 18 2013 at 8:17 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,603 posts
RavennofTitan wrote:
Do not click if you haven't seen the season final.

Well River finally got to to say good bye to her doctor. Also really like what he said when he seen River's tombstone. I'm also under the impression that Cal was a fragment of Clare which might be right might be wrong but it does fit and it make a nice connection. Then there was the end which was interesting and we might get to see things only mention but never shown or Moffet could troll the crap out of us . I can't freaking wait till November.




I was pleased with the episode. I never really cared for River's character too much, so I didn't care too much about her and the Doctor's interactions in the episode. But I am looking forward to John Hurt's character in the November special. I am guessing right now that he is the Doctor who started the time lock. I think Smith's doctor pretty much said that when he was telling Clara who he was..
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#185 May 19 2013 at 2:48 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
TirithRR wrote:
RavennofTitan wrote:
Do not click if you haven't seen the season final.

Well River finally got to to say good bye to her doctor. Also really like what he said when he seen River's tombstone. I'm also under the impression that Cal was a fragment of Clare which might be right might be wrong but it does fit and it make a nice connection. Then there was the end which was interesting and we might get to see things only mention but never shown or Moffet could troll the crap out of us . I can't freaking wait till November.




I was pleased with the episode. I never really cared for River's character too much, so I didn't care too much about her and the Doctor's interactions in the episode. But I am looking forward to John Hurt's character in the November special. I am guessing right now that he is the Doctor who started the time lock. I think Smith's doctor pretty much said that when he was telling Clara who he was..

I wanted to post this yesterday but I figured you guys are a day behind so I'd hold off.

I agree with what Tirith said about John Hurt's "Doctor" being the one that ended the time war. It makes sense when you take into consideration their dialogue with one another as well as Eccleson's first appearance.

Looking forward to the 50th anniversary special. Smiley: grin
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#186 Jun 02 2013 at 12:04 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,123 posts
It's time to resurrect the "Bring Back David Tennant" campaign.

Quote:
Doctor Who's Matt Smith departs show

The BBC says Matt Smith is stepping down from the lead role in long-running sci-fi series Doctor Who, spurring intense speculation about his replacement.

The broadcaster said Sunday that Smith will leave after a November episode to mark the show's 50th anniversary, and a Christmas special.

The titular Doctor is a time-traveling extra-terrestrial Time Lord who can regenerate into new bodies. Smith is the 11th actor to play the character since the series began in 1963. When he was unveiled in 2009 was the latest Doctor, he also became the youngest one at age 26.

Smith, who took over the role from David Tennant in 2010, said playing the Doctor had been "the most brilliant experience for me as an actor and a bloke."

Doctor Who is one of the BBC's most popular programs, and Smith's tenure has seen the show gain new fans in the United States, where it is shown on BBC America.

The BBC did not announce Smith's replacement, but fans took to the Internet to speculate about casting fo the 12th Doctor.

Bookmaker William Hill made Being Human star Russell Tovey and Harry Potter alumnus Rupert Grint 10-1 favorites, followed by stage star Rory Kinnear and Homeland actor David Harewood.

William Hill also offered 8-1 odds on the next Doctor being female.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#187 Jun 02 2013 at 1:58 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
I'm still in Smith's first season as the doctor, and was just starting to get used to him. Unfortunate.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#188 Jun 02 2013 at 2:34 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,031 posts
He wasn't that good to begin with. I tolerated him more than like him.
#189 Jun 02 2013 at 2:41 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
Turin wrote:
He wasn't that good to begin with. I tolerated him more than like him.


Fair enough. Haven't gotten enough of him to like him yet, but I don't think he will ever replace Tennant as my favorite anyway.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#190 Jun 02 2013 at 10:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,078 posts
Tom Baker is still best Doctor.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and the League of Extraordinary Crafters
#191 Jun 03 2013 at 2:10 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,874 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
It's time to resurrect the "Bring Back David Tennant" campaign.

Quote:
Doctor Who's Matt Smith departs show

The BBC says Matt Smith is stepping down from the lead role in long-running sci-fi series Doctor Who, spurring intense speculation about his replacement.

The broadcaster said Sunday that Smith will leave after a November episode to mark the show's 50th anniversary, and a Christmas special.

The titular Doctor is a time-traveling extra-terrestrial Time Lord who can regenerate into new bodies. Smith is the 11th actor to play the character since the series began in 1963. When he was unveiled in 2009 was the latest Doctor, he also became the youngest one at age 26.

Smith, who took over the role from David Tennant in 2010, said playing the Doctor had been "the most brilliant experience for me as an actor and a bloke."

Doctor Who is one of the BBC's most popular programs, and Smith's tenure has seen the show gain new fans in the United States, where it is shown on BBC America.

The BBC did not announce Smith's replacement, but fans took to the Internet to speculate about casting fo the 12th Doctor.

Bookmaker William Hill made Being Human star Russell Tovey and Harry Potter alumnus Rupert Grint 10-1 favorites, followed by stage star Rory Kinnear and Homeland actor David Harewood.

William Hill also offered 8-1 odds on the next Doctor being female.


In a sudden twist, River Song is the next doctor.
____________________________
"Observe what happens when you force a man to change"
Just as Planned.
#192 Jun 03 2013 at 2:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
Catwho wrote:
Tom Baker is still best Doctor.



The next Doctor should be Tom Baker's Scarf.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#193 Jul 28 2013 at 10:56 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
Oh hey, the wife and I finally caught up. So yea, that was an interesting episode. Matt Smith had actually grown on me, so I'll be sorry to see him go. John Hurt's character should be interesting. Also, since they're inserting John Hurt as a Doctor (that isn't a Doctor), are they or are they not counting him in the numbers? Because can't the Doctor only regenerate 12 times? Which would mean unless they change the lore, whoever replaces Matt Smith will be the final incarnation?
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#194 Jul 28 2013 at 11:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,805 posts
They'll figure a way around that particular one. I suspect the route they will go is that John Hunt ends up being "the Valeyard" who tried the Doctor during "a Trial of a Time Lord" back before the 2005 relaunch somewhere. i think it was during the Tom Baker run. Anyways, it turns out thatthe doctor was being tried by a future incarmation of himself in return for additional regenerations. They didn't neceisarily specify that he had to win if I remember right, so maybe additional ones there. The other theory is that the Doctor is actually the real Rassalon, not the one thats stuck inside the imploded galifray white point star, who was said to have found the unlimited lives cheat code or something like that. Or maybe they'll just go the "well that guy did it, and the Doctor fitgured out how" after suitibly dangling it as a clifhanger for another year or so while they pick a new person maybe? Who knows.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#195 Aug 02 2013 at 8:04 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,485 posts
New Doctor being revealed this Sunday
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#196 Aug 02 2013 at 9:00 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,123 posts
Come on Jason Statham!
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#197 Aug 02 2013 at 3:55 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,919 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Come on Jason Statham!


Ooh, that would be interesting!
____________________________


#198 Aug 05 2013 at 6:54 PM Rating: Good
So...they picked the new Doctor. I've never seen him act really except in the Pompeii episode he was in. He certainly looks Doctor-ish, though. Just under 6 months to Matt Smith's last episode....
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#199 Aug 05 2013 at 7:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,123 posts
So much for the Doctor(s) "Benjamin Button-ing" it for the rest of the series. Smiley: glare

Edited, Aug 5th 2013 9:08pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#200 Aug 05 2013 at 7:13 PM Rating: Good
******
43,157 posts
The real joke: He was a W.H.O. doctor in World War Z.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#201 Aug 05 2013 at 7:13 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,485 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
So much for the Doctor(s) "Benjamin Button-ing" it for the rest of the series. Smiley: glare

Edited, Aug 5th 2013 9:08pm by Shaowstrike


I think a return to an older version will be a nice change for those of us who only started watching since Eccleston. Smiley: smile
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 25 All times are in CDT
Mazra, Poldaran, Anonymous Guests (23)