1. Add four generous cups of over-the-top sexual humor to a large bowl.
2. Mix in three tablespoons of Powerpuff Girls
3. Shred a Bible and stir in.
4. Toss in a pinch of Gainax's... well, Gainax-ness, for flavor.
5. Bake for an hour at 320 degrees.
6. Garnish with a hint of Invader ZIM and a black priest with an afro.
Serves: too many.
So, anyone seen this yet? I've been Gainax's latest show and am loving it. The art style is very Western, with many similarities to the Powerpuff girls. The main characters are two angels on Earth who hunt down the monsters of the week, called "Ghosts," which are basically bad emotions incarnate. One angel (named Panty) is obsessed with ***, while the other (named Stocking) loves sweets and sugary foods. Panty's panties turn into a gun, while Stocking's stockings turn into katanas.
Yeah. I dunno, I like it. Opinions?
Here's the TVTropes for it, bee-tee-dubs.