Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Samurai 7 is awesomeness (was forum=28)Follow

#1 Feb 03 2010 at 5:51 PM Rating: Good
**
331 posts
Watched all the episodes again, I just hoped it could've been a few seasons longer.
____________________________
TaimMeich wrote:
This, the Castle Zval (S) music, more than "creepy", to me sounds as "Hey, just FYI, you're in a REALLY dangerous place, and we'll eat you alive if you drop that invis and sneak, okay? - Best regards, the Kindred."

#2 Feb 03 2010 at 5:53 PM Rating: Excellent
I bet you think this title's about you
*****
14,189 posts
What was your favorite part?
____________________________

#3 Feb 03 2010 at 6:00 PM Rating: Decent
**
331 posts
Kyuzo the dual wielder is bad arse.

And the part when the mechanicalgalkalookalikeredsamurai was crying right when the farmer tried to betray by selling the samurai's out to the bandits. Made me feel sad, and it made his character even more relatable.

PS. Sorry I didn't know there was an anime forum. T_T
____________________________
TaimMeich wrote:
This, the Castle Zval (S) music, more than "creepy", to me sounds as "Hey, just FYI, you're in a REALLY dangerous place, and we'll eat you alive if you drop that invis and sneak, okay? - Best regards, the Kindred."

#4 Feb 03 2010 at 6:08 PM Rating: Good
Yah Samurai 7 was relatively good not one of my favourites but definitely worth watching. If you haven't yet I would suggest watching Samurai Champloo.
____________________________
Quote:
Capitalism Ho, Mother@#%^ers
Post in /K/ where /K/lik is the new spam.

Try out Eve free for a few weeks :D
#5 Feb 03 2010 at 6:13 PM Rating: Decent
**
331 posts
I will give Samurai Champoo a try.

Few of my faves.
Cowboy bebop
Claymore
Bleach
Death Note
Outlawstar
More but I don't rememeber...
____________________________
TaimMeich wrote:
This, the Castle Zval (S) music, more than "creepy", to me sounds as "Hey, just FYI, you're in a REALLY dangerous place, and we'll eat you alive if you drop that invis and sneak, okay? - Best regards, the Kindred."

#6 Feb 03 2010 at 6:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Yah if you like Bebop and Samurai 7 you should like Champloo.
____________________________
Quote:
Capitalism Ho, Mother@#%^ers
Post in /K/ where /K/lik is the new spam.

Try out Eve free for a few weeks :D
#7 Feb 03 2010 at 7:37 PM Rating: Good
Terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog
*****
10,811 posts
His name is "Buster..."


Bwahahahaha!
Srry. I need sleep.
#8 Feb 04 2010 at 7:01 AM Rating: Good
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
Knowing nothing about the anime besides the name, I'm going to take a wild guess that it is roughly based off the movie "Seven Samurai"? I never saw that movie either, but I did see "The Magnificent Seven," a Western based off the same idea (cowboys instead of samurai), which is regarded as one of the greatest Westerns of all time.

Kinda makes me want to check out the original movie, and then maybe the anime :)
____________________________
Volunteer News Writer for the ZAM Network.
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#9 Feb 04 2010 at 7:04 AM Rating: Good
Gave Up The D
Avatar
*****
10,856 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Knowing nothing about the anime besides the name, I'm going to take a wild guess that it is roughly based off the movie "Seven Samurai"? I never saw that movie either, but I did see "The Magnificent Seven," a Western based off the same idea (cowboys instead of samurai), which is regarded as one of the greatest Westerns of all time.

Kinda makes me want to check out the original movie, and then maybe the anime :)


It's more of a sci-fi version of Seven Samurai, but the main storyline remains the same.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#10 Feb 06 2010 at 12:22 AM Rating: Decent
**
331 posts
Does anyone know a working megavideo bypasser?
____________________________
TaimMeich wrote:
This, the Castle Zval (S) music, more than "creepy", to me sounds as "Hey, just FYI, you're in a REALLY dangerous place, and we'll eat you alive if you drop that invis and sneak, okay? - Best regards, the Kindred."

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 25 All times are in CDT
Kaolian, tribalfusion009, Anonymous Guests (23)