Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The Shadowstrike Thread (Formerly the Bleach/Manga One)Follow

#102 Nov 09 2009 at 11:06 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,499 posts
AlexanderrOfAsura wrote:
Quote:
There's no point talking about this, because their power levels change drastically based on how strong the plot needs them to be, because the writer is awful at writing. Kenpachi, for example, had to use a two hand grip to cut axe-espada at all, but now he's slicing through 0, who's supposed to have iron skin as one of his main abilities, as if he's made of butter.


Do we even know if he even really is as powerful as he claims to be? He's getting sliced up much more easily than the other espada as you said. Is he just erasing his "1" because he thinks he is that powerful and none of the others are around to kill him over it?


Either way, it's kind of a **** plot element Smiley: tongue

Smiley: king
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#103 Nov 11 2009 at 1:12 AM Rating: Default
Repressed Memories
******
20,573 posts
Sir Kavekk wrote:
There's no point talking about this, because their power levels change drastically based on how strong the plot needs them to be, because the writer is awful at writing. Kenpachi, for example, had to use a two hand grip to cut axe-espada at all, but now he's slicing through 0, who's supposed to have iron skin as one of his main abilities, as if he's made of butter.

Sure I'll give you that the plot makes characters as powerful as they need to be, but do give the author credit where credit is due. You have the situation reversed. The 5th Espada, Noitra, that Kenpachi fought earlier was said to have the toughest skin, Hierro, in all of Hueco Mundo. It does make sense that Kenpachi would need to use two hands against Noitra to cut him but not against Yami. Yami's hierro is in no way especially tough; he can be sliced just as easily as anyone else.

Edited, Nov 11th 2009 1:21am by Allegory
#104 Nov 11 2009 at 6:17 AM Rating: Decent
******
43,650 posts
I doubt we'll even see his death. He was more a plot contrivance to show the others were okay and gathered, to give Ichigo an excuse to leave Mundo, than an actual threat.

**** your spoiler tags.[/sm]
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#105 Nov 11 2009 at 8:38 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,920 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I doubt we'll even see his death. He was more a plot contrivance to show the others were okay and gathered, to give Ichigo an excuse to leave Mundo, than an actual threat.

@#%^ your spoiler tags.


It would seem that way, the fact that Ichigo couldn't take him down himself most likely has to do with him not being able to accept his new level of power again, none of the Espada were all that much of a threat to the captains apparantly.
____________________________


#106 Nov 11 2009 at 10:38 AM Rating: Good
***
1,171 posts
Quote:


It would seem that way, the fact that Ichigo couldn't take him down himself most likely has to do with him not being able to accept his new level of power again, none of the Espada were all that much of a threat to the captains apparantly.


Probably, that and it had been a few pages without Ichigo getting a beating from something or other. We'll probably see him getting tossed around a while during the fight til he has another little tussle with his inner self or something to release his power again.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111209
Mnk90 Whm90 Smn90 Blm90 Sam81 Pld60
Bastokan and proud!
#107 Nov 11 2009 at 12:10 PM Rating: Decent
*****
14,174 posts
Allegory wrote:
Sir Kavekk wrote:
There's no point talking about this, because their power levels change drastically based on how strong the plot needs them to be, because the writer is awful at writing. Kenpachi, for example, had to use a two hand grip to cut axe-espada at all, but now he's slicing through 0, who's supposed to have iron skin as one of his main abilities, as if he's made of butter.

Sure I'll give you that the plot makes characters as powerful as they need to be, but do give the author credit where credit is due. You have the situation reversed. The 5th Espada, Noitra, that Kenpachi fought earlier was said to have the toughest skin, Hierro, in all of Hueco Mundo. It does make sense that Kenpachi would need to use two hands against Noitra to cut him but not against Yami. Yami's hierro is in no way especially tough; he can be sliced just as easily as anyone else.

Edited, Nov 11th 2009 1:21am by Allegory


Maybe I misremember, but when he was still 10, I thought everyone was whining about tough his skin was? Yoruichi hurt her hand hitting him, for example. Especially tough hierro or no, it should be harder for Kenpachi to slice through flesh and bone thicker than himself, especially considering he's still wearing the eye-patch.

But yeah, there are plenty of better examples of this, I just thought this one was easiest to illustrate.

Edited, Nov 11th 2009 6:13pm by Kavekk
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#108 Nov 12 2009 at 11:22 AM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,061 posts
What's with the spoiler tags all of a sudden? This thread has been going on for months, I highly doubt someone is going to wonder in now and get all bent out of shape about finding something out.

Edited, Nov 12th 2009 12:30pm by Turin
#109 Nov 12 2009 at 11:48 AM Rating: Good
***
1,171 posts
Speaking in spoilers makes me feel special

Well.. that or I just didn't know that this was a thread that it was safe to post spoilers in. Now I do though ^^
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111209
Mnk90 Whm90 Smn90 Blm90 Sam81 Pld60
Bastokan and proud!
#110 Nov 12 2009 at 7:13 PM Rating: Decent
******
43,650 posts
We learn this week that Ichigo's clothes are actually a Scouter, and that his power level is, indeed, over nine thousand.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#111 Nov 12 2009 at 10:15 PM Rating: Decent
******
22,693 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
We learn this week that Ichigo's clothes are actually a Scouter, and that his power level is, indeed, over nine thousand.


Smiley: lol The only reason I read this chapter is because I read this first, and it's oh so true.
____________________________
Dear people I don't like: 凸(●´―`●)凸
#112 Nov 12 2009 at 10:29 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,451 posts
So it looks like the so-called "0th" Espada just had a Not Now Bernard moment while Byakuya and Kenpachi duke it out.

I laughed at how pathetic he really is.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#113 Nov 13 2009 at 1:12 AM Rating: Good
***
1,171 posts
Quote:
So it looks like the so-called "0th" Espada just had a Not Now Bernard moment while Byakuya and Kenpachi duke it out.

I laughed at how pathetic he really is.


I'm not surprised really. Figured some giant beast of an espada calling himself the top rank was just a sham.

More importantly though, I want to know why Unohana is supposed to be so scary.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111209
Mnk90 Whm90 Smn90 Blm90 Sam81 Pld60
Bastokan and proud!
#114 Nov 27 2009 at 1:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,451 posts
And Tosen has a mask. Not surprised.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#115 Nov 27 2009 at 2:06 PM Rating: Default
Repressed Memories
******
20,573 posts
AlexanderrOfAsura wrote:
More importantly though, I want to know why Unohana is supposed to be so scary.

Scary in battle? Because canonically she is the second most powerful Captain. She is one of the oldest and most experienced characters.

Scary as a person? I suppose you just have to have met a person like the character she is supposed be. It's called the look, and every reserved, kind, and powerful girl/woman has it. It's a highly charged expression. You might liken to pushing a needle into a numb area of skin, not feeling anything at first, until you finally break past the numbness and the burning, pinching sensation is suddenly revealed. Besides the sharpness of the glare itself, there is the juxtaposition of that intense "Do as I say, NOW!" intent with the ordinarily disarming personality that augments the cutting edge. There is the additional element of surprise and lack of will to deflect the emotion that allows it to push further into you.

This is truly the power of god.
#116 Nov 27 2009 at 4:20 PM Rating: Decent
******
43,650 posts
So to recap: Yammy threw a temper tantrum, Aizen performed a superior race evil speel that would make classic Magneto proud, and Tosen "has a secret power" that is no doubt a mask, which means Gin will have one as well, and most likely Aizen will have like four ...

Oh, and the only other tolerable character (The first being Kenpachi) has been cleaved in half. Of course, 2:1 odds say Hiyori will be back stronger than ever in about ten to fifteen chapter using Super Saiyan logic. ("You may strike me down, but I'll return stronger than ever!")
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#117 Nov 28 2009 at 12:00 AM Rating: Decent
Vagina Dentata,
what a wonderful phrase
******
30,071 posts
Allegory wrote:
AlexanderrOfAsura wrote:
More importantly though, I want to know why Unohana is supposed to be so scary.

Scary in battle? Because canonically she is the second most powerful Captain. She is one of the oldest and most experienced characters.

Scary as a person? I suppose you just have to have met a person like the character she is supposed be. It's called the look, and every reserved, kind, and powerful girl/woman has it. It's a highly charged expression. You might liken to pushing a needle into a numb area of skin, not feeling anything at first, until you finally break past the numbness and the burning, pinching sensation is suddenly revealed. Besides the sharpness of the glare itself, there is the juxtaposition of that intense "Do as I say, NOW!" intent with the ordinarily disarming personality that augments the cutting edge. There is the additional element of surprise and lack of will to deflect the emotion that allows it to push further into you.

This is truly the power of god.

He's really talking about me.
____________________________
Turin wrote:
Seriously, what the f*ck nature?
#118 Nov 28 2009 at 9:53 AM Rating: Default
Repressed Memories
******
20,573 posts
nvm.

Edited, Nov 28th 2009 10:26am by Allegory
#119 Nov 28 2009 at 2:00 PM Rating: Decent
Vagina Dentata,
what a wonderful phrase
******
30,071 posts
Allegory wrote:
nvm.

Edited, Nov 28th 2009 10:26am by Allegory


Come on!
____________________________
Turin wrote:
Seriously, what the f*ck nature?
#120 Dec 03 2009 at 6:19 AM Rating: Decent
******
43,650 posts
I can't even bring up strength to sarcastically comment about this weeks chapter. Such a boring **** lazy design.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#121 Dec 03 2009 at 8:45 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,499 posts
Agreed.
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#122 Dec 03 2009 at 1:45 PM Rating: Default
Repressed Memories
******
20,573 posts
It was somewhat **** but the design could have been executed better.
#123 Dec 03 2009 at 10:48 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,451 posts
I'm just hoping we get to see some actual, irreversible deaths on the good guys side.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#124 Dec 04 2009 at 1:26 AM Rating: Good
***
1,171 posts
Aizen and Gin had best have some **** fancy masks to make up for Tosen.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111209
Mnk90 Whm90 Smn90 Blm90 Sam81 Pld60
Bastokan and proud!
#125 Dec 04 2009 at 11:50 PM Rating: Good
Quote:
I'm just hoping we get to see some actual, irreversible deaths on the good guys side.


Unless it's Orihime, won't happen. As long as she's around, she can fix dead people.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#126 Dec 05 2009 at 6:04 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,451 posts
AlexanderrOfAsura wrote:
Aizen and Gin had best have some **** fancy masks to make up for Tosen.


I actually like Tosen's mask. It's a little bland, sure, but I think it fits.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#127 Dec 11 2009 at 6:30 AM Rating: Decent
******
43,650 posts
IDrownFish wrote:
AlexanderrOfAsura wrote:
Aizen and Gin had best have some **** fancy masks to make up for Tosen.
I actually like Tosen's mask. It's a little bland, sure, but I think it fits.
Well, now that it has a pair of mouths it looks much better. Such a simple little change makes such a huge difference. It being entirely plain was just ... I don't know.

Edited, Dec 11th 2009 7:33am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#128 Dec 15 2009 at 1:36 AM Rating: Good
***
1,171 posts
Quote:
Well, now that it has a pair of mouths it looks much better. Such a simple little change makes such a huge difference. It being entirely plain was just ... I don't know.


Agreed, just that little change has made it a lot more interesting.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111209
Mnk90 Whm90 Smn90 Blm90 Sam81 Pld60
Bastokan and proud!
#129 Dec 15 2009 at 1:55 AM Rating: Good
Vagina Dentata,
what a wonderful phrase
******
30,071 posts
I want to see Soi Fon and Yoruichi Shihōin consummate their relationship.
____________________________
Turin wrote:
Seriously, what the f*ck nature?
#130 Dec 15 2009 at 2:39 AM Rating: Default
Repressed Memories
******
20,573 posts
Annabella of Future Fabulous! wrote:
I want to see Soi Fon and Yoruichi Shihōin consummate their relationship.

Obviously you've never googled doujinshi before.
#131 Dec 15 2009 at 9:34 AM Rating: Decent
Vagina Dentata,
what a wonderful phrase
******
30,071 posts
Allegory wrote:
Annabella of Future Fabulous! wrote:
I want to see Soi Fon and Yoruichi Shihōin consummate their relationship.

Obviously you've never googled doujinshi before.


I want it to be canon.
____________________________
Turin wrote:
Seriously, what the f*ck nature?
#132 Dec 16 2009 at 2:52 AM Rating: Good
*****
14,174 posts
Annabella of Future Fabulous! wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Annabella of Future Fabulous! wrote:
I want to see Soi Fon and Yoruichi Shihōin consummate their relationship.

Obviously you've never googled doujinshi before.

I want it to be canon.


I support this, but only if the line "a cat is fine, too" is worked in.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#133 Dec 17 2009 at 7:42 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,499 posts
A small bit of action! Woot!
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#134 Dec 17 2009 at 7:57 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,920 posts
Vataro wrote:
A small bit of action! Woot!


A bit odd action though, if a lieutenant can surprise a former captain who is now supposedly fighting at a much higher level like that. Unless Aizen was just messing with Tousen too ofcourse.
____________________________


#135 Dec 17 2009 at 8:20 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
TOUSENHOLLOW! DIGIVOLVE TO KABUTERIMON!
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#136 Dec 17 2009 at 9:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,410 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
TOUSENHOLLOW! DIGIVOLVE TO KABUTERIMON!


Dammit. Now I need to see if I can find the orignal Digimon series somewhere.
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#137 Dec 17 2009 at 9:13 AM Rating: Good
I guess he was relying on sight too much.

But the killing blow was cool.

____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#138 Dec 17 2009 at 11:10 AM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,061 posts
Hmm, blind guy to faceless mask to large black fly creature. I think the artist is starting run out of interesting ideas.
#139 Dec 17 2009 at 1:31 PM Rating: Good
***
1,171 posts
Quote:
A bit odd action though, if a lieutenant can surprise a former captain who is now supposedly fighting at a much higher level like that. Unless Aizen was just messing with Tousen too ofcourse.


A pretty tough lieutenant that is a good guy(they always come across that sudden new found strength) surprising a second release vizard who was formerly blind and is now dealing with an entirely new sense he has never dealt with before which means he probably has never even got used to that new body yet. Add in to that he is severely overconfident.

I can see it happening.

Quote:
Hmm, blind guy to faceless mask to large black fly creature. I think the artist is starting run out of interesting ideas.


A bit early to say with only 2 second releases, but maybe with the devil horned Ichigo and the fly-like Tousen perhaps the artist is trying to go for a devil/demon theme(look up Beelzebub) for the second release states.

Quote:
I guess he was relying on sight too much.

But the killing blow was cool.


This. And it was one of the people most **** to kill him.

Edited, Dec 17th 2009 2:36pm by AlexanderrOfAsura
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111209
Mnk90 Whm90 Smn90 Blm90 Sam81 Pld60
Bastokan and proud!
#140 Dec 17 2009 at 5:43 PM Rating: Good
**
472 posts
I sincerely doubt Tousen is dead. It seems too easy. I mean...

Haribel > Technically should have gotten killed by Hitsugaya but broke free. Led to believe she was dead.

Barragan > Received and survived 2, yes, 2 shots from Soifon's bankai, and lived. Both shots resulted in chapter cliffhangers, too!

Yammi > Should have gotten killed when he first reached Karakura, but other than that he had two cliffhangers where he could've been dead. One with Byakuya and Kenpachi, the other one when Ichigo comes in to save the day~!

Really, as much as i'd like Tousen to get killed in the most simplistic manner possible, I doubt he will. Swatting him like the fly that he is would've been perfect, though. I'm just scared Gin and Aizen will end up looking as lame as he did.
____________________________
Edited for a lack of creativity.
#141 Dec 17 2009 at 6:35 PM Rating: Good
***
1,171 posts
Heck I don't think still we can be for sure that a few of the arrancar are dead. Besides just not really seeing a plain out death, it would make it interesting to leave a few of these espada alive now that things have changed.

Tousen may not be dead we'll just have to wait and see. By how it ended off though it seemed possible for him. If not lets hope we can see Hisagi have a surprise bankai.



Edited, Dec 17th 2009 7:42pm by AlexanderrOfAsura
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111209
Mnk90 Whm90 Smn90 Blm90 Sam81 Pld60
Bastokan and proud!
#142 Dec 17 2009 at 7:49 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,451 posts
BlackyLakshmi wrote:
I sincerely doubt Tousen is dead. It seems too easy. I mean...

Haribel > Technically should have gotten killed by Hitsugaya but broke free. Led to believe she was dead.

Barragan > Received and survived 2, yes, 2 shots from Soifon's bankai, and lived. Both shots resulted in chapter cliffhangers, too!

Yammi > Should have gotten killed when he first reached Karakura, but other than that he had two cliffhangers where he could've been dead. One with Byakuya and Kenpachi, the other one when Ichigo comes in to save the day~!

Really, as much as i'd like Tousen to get killed in the most simplistic manner possible, I doubt he will. Swatting him like the fly that he is would've been perfect, though. I'm just scared Gin and Aizen will end up looking as lame as he did.


You forgot Grimmjow. He was slashed, but the last we saw him he was most certainly alive.

Honestly, I think he's too much of a fan favorite to kill.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#143 Dec 25 2009 at 6:10 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,061 posts
Hmm, lame issue was lame. Shinji had a nifty power, but then for some stupid reason he completely explained it and took away his advantage. Then they had the silly bit with the blind guy taking forever to die. At least Ichigo is about to get into the fight, so things might be a bit more interesting the next few issues.
#144 Dec 25 2009 at 6:47 PM Rating: Decent
Repressed Memories
******
20,573 posts
Turin wrote:
Hmm, lame issue was lame. Shinji had a nifty power, but then for some stupid reason he completely explained it and took away his advantage.

The explanation was for the benefit of the reader. Aizen had figured out his power on his own.
Turin wrote:
At least Ichigo is about to get into the fight, so things might be a bit more interesting the next few issues.

No. Ichigo is not an interesting character. All of Ichigo's moves and transformation are simply "I'm very strong and fast now."
#145 Dec 25 2009 at 7:37 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,061 posts
Allegory wrote:

Turin wrote:

Hmm, lame issue was lame. Shinji had a nifty power, but then for some stupid reason he completely explained it and took away his advantage.

The explanation was for the benefit of the reader. Aizen had figured out his power on his own.

They could just have easily explained it afterward. It would actually have made for a better fight.
Allegory wrote:

Turin wrote:

At least Ichigo is about to get into the fight, so things might be a bit more interesting the next few issues.

No. Ichigo is not an interesting character. All of Ichigo's moves and transformation are simply "I'm very strong and fast now."

It's not that Ichigo is interesting, it's that stuff actually happens whens he's around. It'll advance the story.
#146 Dec 25 2009 at 8:42 PM Rating: Default
Repressed Memories
******
20,573 posts
Turin wrote:
They could just have easily explained it afterward. It would actually have made for a better fight.

The author made a choice, and I don't feel it was an especially bad one. It would have been difficult to discern what was actually occurring in the fight without foreknowledge.
Turin wrote:
It's not that Ichigo is interesting, it's that stuff actually happens whens he's around. It'll advance the story.

Stuff was happening while he wasn't around, and it was another peak for the story. I honestly don't care about Ichigo forcing the plot forward as the battle will very likely be boring.
#147 Dec 25 2009 at 11:01 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,451 posts
I'm actually a bit confused about what happened at the end of the chapter, right before Ichigo shows up.

At first, I thought that Tosen had reactivated his ressureccion, but then I noticed that it looked a lot more like Tosen had popped or something and it was blood spraying everywhere. Followed by Captain Rodent glaring at Aizen. Did Aizen kill Tosen, like he is so fond of killing his associates?

That's the only thing I could think of.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#148 Dec 27 2009 at 12:24 AM Rating: Good
Quote:

That's the only thing I could think of.


Fairly certain Aizen killed Tousen.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#149 Jan 14 2010 at 12:52 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,061 posts
It's been three weeks and that's all they came up with? Nothing happened.
#150 Jan 14 2010 at 4:32 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
10,499 posts
Welcome to Bleach?
____________________________
◕ ‿‿ ◕
#151 Jan 14 2010 at 5:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,451 posts
I give it another week of pointless talking, probably Aizen giving a speech about it being futile or something before taking a battle stance in the final panel and maybe activating his shikai.

The week after will be more pointless talking.

I give it about 5 weeks before we get to anything substantial.

I still want to know what Aizen's bankai is.



Edited, Jan 15th 2010 2:37am by IDrownFish
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 26 All times are in CDT
Poldaran, Anonymous Guests (25)