Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Lousy Player AlertsFollow

#52 Oct 01 2004 at 1:52 PM Rating: Good
13 posts
Dude, that Mecredi person is a real *****. Don't play with her.

And Trainable? Bosh. I wouldn't party with him if you paid me. Same goes for Caboose, Chesh, Linmayu, Nimbex, Quinton, and everyone else on that stupid CurseTheYagudo LS.

Oh shi

PS I'm kidding. Much <33 to everyone on CTY!

Edited, Fri Oct 1 22:41:48 2004 by machinegirl
#53 Oct 01 2004 at 9:20 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
99 posts
Psyco >>> Crappy *** Tank. hes a big hair pally that use a Great sword. doesnt voke but maybe twice and if so its at the end of the fight. and plain out doesnt know how to play. i know that those big hair guys dont have much MP but HP they do have. and he still dies twice with mp left. poor whm in that party too he went down becuase the tank wont voke. :( fell bad for them any how that was like 20 levels ago still wont pt with him. rather spend hours seeking then level 20 exp in the same pt.
____________________________
Judis
Midgardsormr
G1[x] G2[x] G3[x] G4[x] G5[x]
AF1[x] AF2[x] AF3[x] AF4[x] AF5[x] AF6[x]
Sidewinder Unlocked.
Sam61/War33/Thf30/Rng40/Nin20/Mnk14/Whm15/Rdm18/Blm7
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?44478
Leather Craft 53/Cloth Crafting 33
#54 Oct 01 2004 at 10:26 PM Rating: Good
*
66 posts
I have never onced told someone that you dont get the mantle from the spook, this guy was mad because I voked and skele and he was the only other guy there so he just went to attack the spook and I ran over and jumped it and got the drop. If your going to make lies up I wouldnt put your game name at the buttom. This is in regards to what FYRE posted.





56DRG, 30dDRK, 30WAR.

Edited, Fri Oct 1 23:27:19 2004 by crimsonxi
____________________________
You miss 100% of the chance's you dont take.
#55 Oct 01 2004 at 11:51 PM Rating: Excellent
3 posts
lol, I didn't sucker Wolfsbane.. lmao

I had finished with my scamming by then, I wanted to leave the server with a bang.. I apologize if I am an *******.

What can i say..

P.S Lobian sucks ***, Whitemagic also is a horrible player.
Orangetea(jp) is an idiot along with a few other people but for personal reasons

P.P.S Who is Battlezone, becouse like everyone else, you assume to much. Get the story straight. My scamming only went on for about 3 weeks, got really tedious and repetative. I feel sorry for real women, the constant tells one recieves can make you go crazy.. along with the annoying people who hit on you even after you've either told them your a guy or asked them to stop. As far as making Wolfsbane belive I was a women I consider a favor to Zellix, for all of you who know what happened.. "What goes around comes around"

I'd like to thank Ultimega too. XD

Edited, Sat Oct 2 00:53:50 2004 by Arlik

Edited, Sat Oct 2 01:18:12 2004 by Arlik
____________________________
RNG42/NIN19
--
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?56133
#56 Oct 02 2004 at 12:29 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,452 posts
I'm sorry if you actually dumb enough to give someone something because they play a female character, you deserved to be scammed. It's your own stupidity.
____________________________
I don't play no mo' games sucka.
#57 Oct 02 2004 at 1:10 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
331 posts
Quote:
I'm sorry if you actually dumb enough to give someone something because they play a female character, you deserved to be scammed. It's your own stupidity.



First of all, let me say I'm an Elvaan male. Secondly, do I deserve to be scammed if I give gil to a Galka who turns out to not be a reincarnated, asexual being? Let me tell you it hurts. I can no longer trust or love anymore. So call me stupid Lilf!!! If the love of man to an asexual, reincarnated being is stupid, then I'm as dumb as they come. All I can say is, Lilf maybe someday you can feel the way I once did; and then to have it taken all away....
#58 Oct 02 2004 at 1:32 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
170 posts
LMAO Tao, I had the pleasure of partying with him when were both sub-less in the dunes, needless to say, he still had the same I'm ready pull macro while I was already bringing something back...

Also used Curaga and died and then used Divine Seel for no reason...

The second instance i didn't really party with him but someone was getting a party together and he just kept going on about something while i wasn't paying attention and one guy just up and quit.
____________________________
The Order of the Silver Hand 2.0

Final Fantasy XI and XIV
Formerly of Midgardsormr > Quetzlcoatl, but now residing on Figaro

Fyre Prairiewolf: Physical Level 50, 36 Thaumaturge, 26 Pugilist, 32 Leatherworker
Fyre:Lvl 75THF, 75RNG, 75RDM, 75BST, 85DNC, 80DRG
#59 Oct 02 2004 at 1:43 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
170 posts
crimsonxi wrote:
I have never onced told someone that you dont get the mantle from the spook, this guy was mad because I voked and skele and he was the only other guy there so he just went to attack the spook and I ran over and jumped it and got the drop. If your going to make lies up I wouldnt put your game name at the buttom. This is in regards to what FYRE posted.
[/sm][/i]


Hey, I will admit that I was mad a number of times waiting to kill the Spook and I was still fresh, but what I remember is that I was telling someone I was fighting it to get the cape it drops and you start /telling me that it doesn't drop the cape, and i said heck if it doesn't and you wouldn't let up so I gave up the argument and blisted you.

Today I took you off blist after your friend told me how nice you were and such. And I was going to come on here and let go of what I said earlier but now that you have the odacity(sp?) to deny it and say I am a flat out lier I'm just not going to worry about you.
____________________________
The Order of the Silver Hand 2.0

Final Fantasy XI and XIV
Formerly of Midgardsormr > Quetzlcoatl, but now residing on Figaro

Fyre Prairiewolf: Physical Level 50, 36 Thaumaturge, 26 Pugilist, 32 Leatherworker
Fyre:Lvl 75THF, 75RNG, 75RDM, 75BST, 85DNC, 80DRG
#60 Oct 02 2004 at 11:15 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,452 posts
Quote:
If the love of man to an asexual, reincarnated being is stupid, then I'm as dumb as they come.

Danm you Ebinn! I about pee'd myself on that line. XD

Edited, Sat Oct 2 12:16:10 2004 by Lilf
____________________________
I don't play no mo' games sucka.
#61 Oct 02 2004 at 11:37 PM Rating: Decent
**
397 posts
I dont really like to talk bad about other Players but... I PTed with THE WORST RDM lastnight. His name was Larod. we were chaining Spiders in the Tree. the set up was 2RNG/NIN, PLD, WHM, RDM, DRK. the other RNG was a 75rdm so he offered some adivce to Larod... Well after every fight the WHM, PLD and DRK would be drained of MP while he would have full MP. He even would kneel during battle for no reason. Once we got a link and the WHM Ran outta MP so we told him to convert and heal PLD. He converts and proceeds to cast stoneskin while the WHM is forced to Bene >.> he only used convert 3 times in the 4 hours we PTed. he was a sad excuse for a RDM.
____________________________
===================================
Server: Midgarsormr
City: San D'Oria
Name: Zigfried
Jobs: RNG75/NIN37
RNG/NIN - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?38554
RNG/NIN(other gear) - http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?34950
Quor wrote:
im not angry, i just aggro to stupidity....

Mifaco wrote:
There is a law about FFXI: Any problem can be solved by throwing more RNGs at it.
#62 Oct 04 2004 at 10:23 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,046 posts
I nominate every one of you brats who took the time to post here about how horribly xyz plays their job. Half of these people don't even realize it, and nobody ever tells them if they are making mistakes so they assume they are doing just fine. Got a PLD who isn't provoking, try suggesting a new approach to their job. RDM who sucks? Try helping them not suck. Posting about "blah blah didn't cast Paralyze at JUST the right time omfg" is ******* stupid.

Use this thread for people who (like me) are just ********, regardless or how good they play their jobs.

____________________________
70 mage
60 hunter
39 rogue
#63 Oct 04 2004 at 10:33 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
667 posts
Rate up for trainable who said what every logical person was thinking :D
#64 Oct 04 2004 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
***
1,412 posts
Xanthius wrote:
Rate up for trainable who said what every logical person was thinking :D


Oh come on, you know you want to make fun of Whitemagic too.
#65 Oct 05 2004 at 8:38 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
477 posts
Refresh plz
____________________________
Verno - 74RNG/37NIN
79 Woodworking
57 Fishing
54 Alchemy
34 Smithing
21 Cooking
15 Bonecraft
10 All others
#66 Oct 05 2004 at 10:54 AM Rating: Good
***
1,412 posts
pull
#67 Oct 05 2004 at 1:14 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
477 posts
:(
____________________________
Verno - 74RNG/37NIN
79 Woodworking
57 Fishing
54 Alchemy
34 Smithing
21 Cooking
15 Bonecraft
10 All others
#68 Oct 05 2004 at 1:34 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,452 posts
/clap Trainable :)
____________________________
I don't play no mo' games sucka.
#69 Oct 05 2004 at 4:39 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
212 posts
trainable wrote:
I nominate every one of you brats who took the time to post here about how horribly xyz plays their job. Half of these people don't even realize it, and nobody ever tells them if they are making mistakes so they assume they are doing just fine. Got a PLD who isn't provoking, try suggesting a new approach to their job. RDM who sucks? Try helping them not suck. Posting about "blah blah didn't cast Paralyze at JUST the right time omfg" is ******* stupid.

Use this thread for people who (like me) are just ********, regardless or how good they play their jobs.



That's all true but some of the time you get a special breed of player who "doesn't take crap" and "Knows how to play" who won't take a friendly suggestion from a party member.
____________________________
Restarted!

Reven(H): WAR:0/37 MNK:10/37 DRK:0/75
#70 Oct 05 2004 at 7:10 PM Rating: Good
**
462 posts
I have Emujokes Blisted.

Yes he IS a guy.

I know this personally.

Ibanez, also on Blist.

Bacongrease, will just start cussing you out.

A few more. BUt nothing stands out.

____________________________
Current: MNK 75 / WAR 37
Jobs: MNK 75 / BLM 48 / WAR 38 / THF 37 / DRK 37 / WHM 37 / NIN 37 / BST 24 / RDM 10 / PLD 6
Midgard Nice guy! ^_^
http://teamz-dbz.com <---xTeamZx
No longer retired. I'm back bishes! ^_^b
#71 Oct 05 2004 at 8:24 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
212 posts
I partied with Ibanez, not a bad guy generally.
____________________________
Restarted!

Reven(H): WAR:0/37 MNK:10/37 DRK:0/75
#72RuckDawg, Posted: Oct 06 2004 at 12:36 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) wow. this thread rocks. it informs me on all the people i should hate and watch out for and try to avoid. thanks guys. o and theres one thing i want to share with u all
#73 Oct 06 2004 at 4:05 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,376 posts



Edited, Wed Oct 6 17:06:15 2004 by aratz
____________________________
QQ
#74 Oct 06 2004 at 4:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
230 posts
Actually, these threads are pretty nice. From my experience i've told a person off, (in game) then at random we keep bumping into each other, and end up being good friends. 2 of my favorite players where on my /blist at one point. lol
#75 Oct 13 2004 at 5:47 AM Rating: Good
*
62 posts
i was there... but i missed alot cause my baby kid took a ****. had to wash him and go buy some diapers.
____________________________
name: tensai
server: midgar
job: 74pld/war
rank: 10 sandy
#76 Oct 13 2004 at 5:58 AM Rating: Good
*
62 posts
trainable, i would nominate myself as the worst player. mainly because i equip nothing but a bronze axe while playing bst. got chased by 3 orcs and my pet rabbit in west ronfaurer. sadly, i didn't run very far before i dropped dead. btw, jonesing thinks i'm the gimpest, cheapest bst ever.

i vote kerry!

Edited, Wed Oct 13 06:59:43 2004 by tensaii
____________________________
name: tensai
server: midgar
job: 74pld/war
rank: 10 sandy
#77 Oct 13 2004 at 7:30 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
136 posts
I nominate Taosaade until he realizes how awesome he was as a WAR and gives up on being anything else. :)
#78 Oct 13 2004 at 1:58 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,046 posts
Quote:
I nominate Taosaade until he realizes how awesome he was as a WAR and gives up on being anything else. :)


I nominate him for not having the Haubergeon +1. Clearly he was gimp having only the Haubergeon.
____________________________
70 mage
60 hunter
39 rogue
#79 Oct 18 2004 at 1:17 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,412 posts
I nominate myself because my DRK macros a really lame. I mean cool.

I also nominate Turlos because he will probably never gain a single level until I gain 40 more.

I also nominate Trainable because he sang Dark Threnody during every fight. Who needs that crap...

I also nominate Verno because he plays an unbalanced job.

Really though, I'm the worst. I use a B weapon.
#80 Oct 18 2004 at 11:38 AM Rating: Default
31 posts
From Trainble:
Quote:
I nominate every one of you brats who took the time to post here about how horribly xyz plays their job. Half of these people don't even realize it, and nobody ever tells them if they are making mistakes so they assume they are doing just fine. Got a PLD who isn't provoking, try suggesting a new approach to their job. RDM who sucks? Try helping them not suck. Posting about "blah blah didn't cast Paralyze at JUST the right time omfg" is @#%^ing stupid.

Use this thread for people who (like me) are just @#%^s, regardless or how good they play their jobs.


Oh, how beautifully hypocritical. I don't recall you suggesting anything to me when we didn't want a level 56 BST to go with us on ZM4. After stating we wanted 60+ (I wasn't the leader, so you didn't hear it from me, and we had a 58 or so BLM/WHM because he could heal and mages are -always- allowed to be lower), you send me a tell saying "You're a ****ing lunatic". I think when you spastically just start cursing someone -FOR NO REASON- YOU'RE the lunatic and YOU'RE also a very horrible player. And apparently your parents did a horrible job of raising you if this is how you act. Silly spoiled brats.

[quote]I nominate every one of you brats[quote]

lololol.
#81 Oct 18 2004 at 12:37 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,046 posts
Rujind,

This comes from you who denied me a ZM4 group despite a friend's referral because people in the group don't like it when BSTs "take their exp mobs".

Leave your stupid drama in the game. I started cursing at you because you said "nobody wants bsts get a real job" and you said nothing about the level cap. If you want to try to make me look bad then at least tell the truth about it.
____________________________
70 mage
60 hunter
39 rogue
#82Rujind, Posted: Oct 18 2004 at 12:50 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) The very second we found out your level it was no. Your friend knew this. Did you not read what I just said? I wasn't the leader, I didn't say not to invite you. But everyone agreed that we wanted 60+. Why is it so hard to just accept that? Instead it was "you're never going to get any exp ever again while I'm around."
#83 Oct 18 2004 at 2:53 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
477 posts
It's your loss for not partying with Trainable. That's all I have to say about that.
____________________________
Verno - 74RNG/37NIN
79 Woodworking
57 Fishing
54 Alchemy
34 Smithing
21 Cooking
15 Bonecraft
10 All others
#84 Oct 18 2004 at 3:15 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,046 posts
Here is the conversation, Rujinda, since you seem to have forgotten it.

A few tells went to you asking about room for a BST in the group. You didn't answer. A few more tells (5-10 minutes later) went to you asking the same thing again. Your response, quoted:

Rujinda>> no one wants bsts
Rujinda>> get a real job
Rujinda>> bye

This came before any of my colorful responses to you. Never once did you say anything about the level of the group. Had you simply said "Sorry, we only have room for 60+ now" it would have been entirely acceptable. Instead you responded in an insulting manner and received a justifiable response from me.

As for you not being the leader of the group, you never said anything like that because you were too busy telling me to get a "real job". Had I just been told "Sorry, 60+ only for this" that would have been the end of it. Level restrictions I can understand, but rude responses like yours take awhile to digest.

Keep on lying about this if you want. I know I cursed at you and why I did it, but you seem to have conveniently forgotten. If you need anymore reminding I'll see to it next time I'm leveling my "real job" around an exp party of yours.

And no, it isn't the end of the world. However, video game or not, you are still dealing with people here and despite your sudden anonymity-based self-confidence, you still need to treat people respectfully. I was 100% respectful of you until you responded as quoted above.

Judging from the type of ******* you are (and the one you are said to be by just about everyone I've known here since day 1), you'll probably have more lies to add to this after I post. Go ahead and have the last word; you and I both created this whether or not you wish to take any responsibility for it.

____________________________
70 mage
60 hunter
39 rogue
#85 Oct 18 2004 at 3:17 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*
170 posts
Hmmm, this forum just doesn't seem to want to die :-)
____________________________
The Order of the Silver Hand 2.0

Final Fantasy XI and XIV
Formerly of Midgardsormr > Quetzlcoatl, but now residing on Figaro

Fyre Prairiewolf: Physical Level 50, 36 Thaumaturge, 26 Pugilist, 32 Leatherworker
Fyre:Lvl 75THF, 75RNG, 75RDM, 75BST, 85DNC, 80DRG
#86 Oct 18 2004 at 4:37 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
161 posts
It's because we have to gush about Train more. ~^-^~ He was sweet already but that Beastmaster AF made him even more so.

*gets a toothache* >:3



____________________________
Moriggan|Mithra|Thief
#87Rujind, Posted: Oct 18 2004 at 5:36 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) See what I'm saying? Why would we want someone that does crap like this in our alliance? This is now over. I'm not replying anymore because anything you say from now on will be due to you being backed into a corner. You're just going to say ignorant gibberish. If there was one thing I could change it would be to say that "I don't like BSTs" instead of "no one likes BSTs." But that wouldn't be good enough for you would it? It just drives you up the wall that someone doesn't like your job. I fail to see the point in playing a class in an
#88 Oct 18 2004 at 7:56 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,046 posts
The entire chatlog is not something I have because I blacklisted you as soon as I saw the first three lines, which I will happily repeat for you:

Rujinda>> no one wants bsts
Rujinda>> get a real job
Rujinda>> bye

Nowhere in those three lines is there any mention of "We only need a WHM right now" or "We're trying to stick to 60+". Those three lines all convey one meaning: Rujinda is being a rude prick. Show me where I misunderstood what you were saying and we can sort this out. Notice, if you will, that while you didn't have time for /tells, you still had time to insult me unprovoked.

I don't deny telling you that you're a ******* lunatic or anything else you'd like to post about what I said to you. Additionally, the fact that you don't like BST doesn't bother me in the slightest; it's the fact that you couldn't be bothered to give me a respectful declination as opposed to your bullsh*t miniature diatribe. Even a "no" would have been sufficient.

With as much effort as I put into respectfully interacting with people who are only bold on the internet, it's irritating when I receive a response like this simply for asking to join a group to do something fun in the game's storyline. All it takes is a polite refusal, with or without an explanation.

Point the finger at me as much as you like, and I'm sure you have friends who will pat you on the back and tell you that you were right, but these facts stand:

1) Your story has changed from first post to last post in this thread alone, which leaves one to wonder how much you conveniently omit from memory.

2) Just as you were in /tell, and in /say and /shout for many encounters afterwards, you were the first here to resort to ad hominem attacks to support your posts against me.

3) By stating that BSTs are a "solo only" job, you demonstrate that you know very little about this game apart from the one or two jobs you've played. Not that we're in a contest to see who knows or does more, but with such narrow horizons it's no wonder you've resorted to insulting me on a forum to pass the time.

These online games can really be a lot of fun when you aren't forced to deal with those who set out to ruin the experience for you.

Whoever you are behind Rujinda's character, I hope you learn how to treat people well in the future, and I hope for your sake you treat people in reality with a lot more respect than you treat people here.

There is an extensive list of people in game who have nothing positive to say about you. I asked every single one of them about you after our first conversation, and in their own words, they weren't surprised to hear this coming from you.

Take care, dude. Hope I never see you again.
____________________________
70 mage
60 hunter
39 rogue
#89 Oct 18 2004 at 11:56 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,412 posts
Trainable sucks at BST but he's good at cybersex and Rujinda got kicked out of SAGoons within the first 20 minutes because he said "word that begins with n and ends with igger that seems to be filtered" but he's good at cybersex too.

I can't think of anything else to say on this matter except malms.

Edited, Tue Oct 19 00:57:28 2004 by Taosaade
#90 Oct 19 2004 at 4:46 AM Rating: Good
**
336 posts
that Fahl guy sure is an ***

j/k

I am adding Chocoburger, I will not flame/insult/mock/do anything rude. Just take my word for it.

btw hello Jessi! I am level 49 Samurai now! =D
____________________________
Galka PLD55/WAR27
#91 Oct 19 2004 at 9:44 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
477 posts
Oh yeah Taosaade, I forgot about that. My how he's grown up. I remember him when he was weeeeee big.
____________________________
Verno - 74RNG/37NIN
79 Woodworking
57 Fishing
54 Alchemy
34 Smithing
21 Cooking
15 Bonecraft
10 All others
#92 Oct 19 2004 at 12:54 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
667 posts
Just a thought...
Quote:
I take responsibility for not being the leader and not replying to you because I was trying to get a WHM since thats the only thing we needed

But you're not the leader, so how are you going to invite them anyways? You would have to ask the leader. As such you could have asked the party about a BST. I'm not saying you should have invited Trainable just because, but the way you are putting this across is rather rude. *You* might not like BST, the rest of your party may have felt differently, and without asking you took out an option.
#93 Oct 19 2004 at 8:50 PM Rating: Default
31 posts
Quote:
so how are you going to invite them anyways?


I was -looking- for a WHM. As in /shouting and /sea all 60-75 WHM /telling every single one unpartied.

Quote:
As such you could have asked the party about a BST.


I guess you don't know the whole situation. He had a friend in the party who asked if his 50 something BST friend could join. We had said before we wanted 60+. No one really answered, probably waiting on the leader to say something. His friend was notified that we didn't want anyone under 60. And that's when Trainable started sending me tells (why me?). I never said anything because I didn't know what to tell him and I was busy /shouting and dealing with 2379846 other tells. He got ****** about me not replying, then so did I. The end.
#94 Oct 19 2004 at 8:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,046 posts
Why do you keep lying, Rujinda?

Had you simply said "We're keeping this 60+ only" then that would've been the end of it. I didn't go off on you until you gave the rude responses I detailed above.

Do you have to lie about everything in this game? Or just when you **** up?

____________________________
70 mage
60 hunter
39 rogue
#95 Oct 19 2004 at 11:56 PM Rating: Default
*
242 posts
wow i get to move on from fluffly bear:/ no him and his whole LS is a bunch of jackass's. first they say i am a lier and do not have alot of money or the gear i claim to have, so my friend takes a pics and posts it, now they are saying o he didnt buy it, WOW y dont you guys just drop it? sorry a lvl 55 has more money then your whole LS, just face it, now go farm some more and equip yourself better,
#96 Oct 20 2004 at 1:10 AM Rating: Default
***
1,376 posts
The worst player on migardsomr server is rebeca anyone who has seen her play or partied with her knows why. >.>
I was in a genkai 1 party with her and that Bi*** boot me from the pt when paper droped. I told her WTF!? but she didnt respond. So i blisted her ***.
____________________________
QQ
#97 Oct 20 2004 at 7:50 AM Rating: Good
**
382 posts

Wow, Aratz.

That is some BS.

I have to say she just dissappeared on us without any word while in an exp party.

Luckily she was easily replaced.

Warning to all with Rebeca!
____________________________
pitterchi
#98 Oct 20 2004 at 9:41 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
667 posts
Quote:
No one in the party was saying yes or no to you, just that we only wanted 60+, and I was spamming tells to 5000 WHMs so I wasn't saying crap to you. I didn't even know what level you were, I was barely paying any attention to the partychat or the entire chatlog for that matter.


They might have given a response you missed. If you are trying to secure a member, why are you not paying attention? It would be rediculous for you to miss the job you needed because you werent paying attention. And if you KNEW they didnt need/want a BST, how hard/long would it be to type:
/t trainable sorry, all we need is a whm.

about as long as, if not shorter than:
/t trainable no one wants bsts
/t trainable get a real job
/t trainable bye

On top of that it would have cleared your chatlog of another source of information. All I want to know is why you did not respond with courtesy.

Edited, Wed Oct 20 10:42:06 2004 by Xanthius
#99Rujind, Posted: Oct 20 2004 at 10:42 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Ok Xanthius apparently you're not reading everything. I've already answered every question you or Trainable have asked yet both of you still reply with nonsense.
#100 Oct 20 2004 at 12:19 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,046 posts
Quote:
9.) Trainable eventually sends me a rude tell. Keep in mind that I haven't said a single thing to him thus far. I could've been AFK for all he knew.


Lies once again. Rujinda, the rudeness came from me only after the "get a real job" came from you. Sorry you can't remember this accurately; you don't smoke pot regularly do you?

Quote:
Trainable, I'm sorry you couldn't come with us on ZM4. If I had been the leader I'd have invited you. But we had a rule that I as well had to follow, and seeing as how everyone else agreed on it, I figured the levels would be very important. I've yet to meet a -single- friendly BST. It is very rude for a BST to level in popular exp -party- spots. Many times BSTs have ruined my exp parties. As a THF, I pull a lot. I've had several BSTs wait for me to get close to a mob to pull it, then Charm it. So you can see exactly why I hate your job. And all you did was prove my opinion on BSTs even further.


Where shall I start? I don't want an apology for not going to ZM4 with you. I would've had to sit there and listen to you ***** about how much you hate BSTs. If you think we're all so unfriendly, ask any parties who have leveled near me in Boyahda or Kuftal, or even Garlaige, lately. In Garlaige I used to keep an eye on what OTHER BSTs were doing because most of the others I see are too lazy to pay attention to where they release their pets. I died more times in Garlaige cleaning up other BST trains than I did in regular combat. Oh wait, I'm unfriendly and it is rude for me to play the game whenever anyone else is.

For one, it's not rude for BST to level anywhere, because anyone playing that job is allowed to play the same game in the same zones as anywhere else. It sounds like you think you're more important than anyone else in the game. This explains your inability to realize that your first /tells to me were rude as you obviously can do no wrong anyway.

BSTs do not ruin exp parties. Parties who camp in over-crowded areas ruin their own experience. Not surprising to find yet another person who doesn't realize this. It takes 10 seconds to /sea a zone to see how crowded it is. I do this before I go anywhere to level, mostly to count parties and BSTs there ahead of me, yet nobody else seems to do this. If you are taking an exp party to garlaige, and you /sea garlaige bst and see 6 level 55 BSTs, then you guys may want to go to Quicksand Caves instead. If you go somewhere knowing it's overcrowded, you have only yourself to blame for slow pulls.

As for why you hate the BST job, that's fine. Most people dislike the BST job unless they need favors. Sounds a lot like Thief, doesn't it?

Quote:
I also don't understand the point of playing a mass online game by yourself. I sure as **** wouldn't pay $15 a month to play FFX-2.


Did you not notice that it was a friend of mine asking if I could join? Have you not yet realized that I don't play the game alone? Hmm? Perhaps you haven't gathered yet that BST isn't the only job I play. Or perhaps you don't yet understand that leveling parties are not the whole of the game. Maybe I log in, chat with people for an hour or two, and then go killing monsters while I chat with them.

Nevermind, you don't have a f ucking clue. Everything you've said has been contradictory and/or filled with baseless assumptions about how I play this game.

____________________________
70 mage
60 hunter
39 rogue
#101 Oct 20 2004 at 12:35 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
60 posts
Tokey: Horrible Brd. Pathetic, I tell you! PATHETIC!

^^^Sarcasm btw. Though I am a poor party leader. I got a party together were we had no real puller last night :( I don't mind leading, but I do always look for the input of my current members.

Um honestly though I would say that lousy players are the one's that don't/can't take advice from someone else on how to improve their playing style.

Had a WHM last night that would divine > curaga after fights. Worthless waste of MP since I was using Paeon II and stacked it if need be. Told them not to and they still did.
____________________________
Meat
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?90172
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 7 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (7)