Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The 9,968 Pages ThreadFollow

#3827 Oct 26 2010 at 12:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Tyjet wrote:
That fix to the market wards hasn't changed much, really. I'm not playing it until they fix the wards or implement an AH.


I've been playing one and off and since they expanded the free play I'll give them until the end of November to make some major fixes or I'm out for a bit myself.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#3828 Oct 26 2010 at 10:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
This is why I'm waiting till the PS3 release before I try FFXIV. I mean why spoil the experience?
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#3829 Oct 27 2010 at 3:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Terrible Rabbit of Caerbannog
*****
10,811 posts
Princess ThePsychoticOne wrote:
The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
When is Meh Bunnies coming to 14?
Probably not until after it stops sucking.
Kinda hoping it starts getting a more enthusiastic approval from the mmo communities. Pretty sure I am waiting for ps3 release.

Ralrra wrote:
GrowlingBunny wrote:
It's not just you. I read it like they are shouting and over-annunciating like they are talking to a deaf person. Or a person who they don't think speaks english. Or maybe its like they are shouting so the blind can read it.

Then again, its how I picture every post here.

Funny, because I just picture Don LaFontaine.

IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS...



I love that guy, lol
#3830 Oct 27 2010 at 10:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
GrowlingBunny wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
GrowlingBunny wrote:
It's not just you. I read it like they are shouting and over-annunciating like they are talking to a deaf person. Or a person who they don't think speaks english. Or maybe its like they are shouting so the blind can read it.

Then again, its how I picture every post here.

Funny, because I just picture Don LaFontaine.

IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS...



I love that guy, lol

Too bad he passed away. :(
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#3831 Oct 27 2010 at 1:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Ralrra wrote:
GrowlingBunny wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
GrowlingBunny wrote:
It's not just you. I read it like they are shouting and over-annunciating like they are talking to a deaf person. Or a person who they don't think speaks english. Or maybe its like they are shouting so the blind can read it.

Then again, its how I picture every post here.

Funny, because I just picture Don LaFontaine.

IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS...



I love that guy, lol

Too bad he passed away. :(


Way to ruin my day Ralrra...
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#3832 Oct 27 2010 at 2:26 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
There's far too much FFXIV talk here. You're only forgiven because most of it is negative. Smiley: laugh

TBH, with my new mobo and processor I could run the game pretty smooth now. Still no urge to try it with everything I've been hearing. Also, as I've said many times; I'm 32 and not half-bad to look at, but single. I'm not sure another MMO is the wisest of life decisions.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3833 Oct 27 2010 at 2:27 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
chewzer wrote:
There's far too much FFXIV talk here. You're only forgiven because most of it is negative. Smiley: laugh

TBH, with my new mobo and processor I could run the game pretty smooth now. Still no urge to try it with everything I've been hearing. Also, as I've said many times; I'm 32 and not half-bad to look at, but single. I'm not sure another MMO is the wisest of life decisions.
You say that as if being single is a bad thing.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3834 Oct 27 2010 at 2:48 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Princess ThePsychoticOne wrote:
chewzer wrote:
There's far too much FFXIV talk here. You're only forgiven because most of it is negative. Smiley: laugh

TBH, with my new mobo and processor I could run the game pretty smooth now. Still no urge to try it with everything I've been hearing. Also, as I've said many times; I'm 32 and not half-bad to look at, but single. I'm not sure another MMO is the wisest of life decisions.
You say that as if being single is a bad thing.
Eventually I'll need someone to change my incontinency diapers.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3835 Oct 27 2010 at 3:03 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
chewzer wrote:
Princess ThePsychoticOne wrote:
chewzer wrote:
There's far too much FFXIV talk here. You're only forgiven because most of it is negative. Smiley: laugh

TBH, with my new mobo and processor I could run the game pretty smooth now. Still no urge to try it with everything I've been hearing. Also, as I've said many times; I'm 32 and not half-bad to look at, but single. I'm not sure another MMO is the wisest of life decisions.
You say that as if being single is a bad thing.
Eventually I'll need someone to change my incontinency diapers.
Use the money you save being single to pay someone to do that.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3836 Oct 27 2010 at 7:44 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Princess ThePsychoticOne wrote:
chewzer wrote:
Princess ThePsychoticOne wrote:
chewzer wrote:
There's far too much FFXIV talk here. You're only forgiven because most of it is negative. Smiley: laugh

TBH, with my new mobo and processor I could run the game pretty smooth now. Still no urge to try it with everything I've been hearing. Also, as I've said many times; I'm 32 and not half-bad to look at, but single. I'm not sure another MMO is the wisest of life decisions.
You say that as if being single is a bad thing.
Eventually I'll need someone to change my incontinency diapers.
Use the money you save being single to pay someone to do that.
Touché

There's so much truth to that, it's not even funny. I've dated plenty in my days, and a couple of them were fairly long-term. Having a girlfriends is, by far, the most costly expense I've ever had. Now that I'm single I can afford a nice apartment, the furnishings to go in it, food that's not on a dollar menu, a payment on a nice car, and even satisfy my gaming habit.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3837 Oct 27 2010 at 8:01 PM Rating: Excellent
One flew over the cuckoo's nest
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
chewzer wrote:
There's so much truth to that, it's not even funny.
Good, because that's what i was going for.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#3838 Oct 28 2010 at 12:43 AM Rating: Excellent
**
791 posts
Hey, sorry I fell off the face of the planet a while ago. The fan that cools my computer's CPU is broken so it constantly overheats, so I canceled my subscription while I look for a job now that I'm out of college/fix my computer. How is everyone doing? Is level 85 as cool as it sounds on the forums? Is FFXI "dieing"? Does anyone else think onion rings are massively underrated?
____________________________


#3839 Oct 28 2010 at 1:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29lmR_357rA

RAGE
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#3840 Oct 28 2010 at 8:06 AM Rating: Excellent
BottlecapBandit wrote:
Hey, sorry I fell off the face of the planet a while ago. The fan that cools my computer's CPU is broken so it constantly overheats, so I canceled my subscription while I look for a job now that I'm out of college/fix my computer. How is everyone doing? Is level 85 as cool as it sounds on the forums? Is FFXI "dieing"? Does anyone else think onion rings are massively underrated?


Answer 1: No I don't think FFXI is dieing, I'm starting to think that 14 was made to be so bad to drive people in droves back to XI to recature the thrill since there isn't one in 14.

Answer 2: I love a good onion ring and I hate onions. They can't be those ****** ones from Burgerking though. They have to be real battered onion rings to be any good.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#3841 Oct 28 2010 at 8:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Also, Send some good mojo my way today. So far I tossed and turned all night, Over slept, then when I got to work some **** head is parked in my spot... Then I the heat of it all I left my phone in my car, gave the front desk the wrong parking space number (Yes I tattled so there) and have no interest in doing any work today.

Its going to be a long day...
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#3842 Oct 28 2010 at 9:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
Also, Send some good mojo my way today. So far I tossed and turned all night, Over slept, then when I got to work some **** head is parked in my spot... Then I the heat of it all I left my phone in my car, gave the front desk the wrong parking space number (Yes I tattled so there) and have no interest in doing any work today.

Its going to be a long day...

I hope all this didn't happen because you said I ruined your day.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#3843 Oct 28 2010 at 11:46 AM Rating: Excellent
Ralrra wrote:
The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
Also, Send some good mojo my way today. So far I tossed and turned all night, Over slept, then when I got to work some **** head is parked in my spot... Then I the heat of it all I left my phone in my car, gave the front desk the wrong parking space number (Yes I tattled so there) and have no interest in doing any work today.

Its going to be a long day...

I hope all this didn't happen because you said I ruined your day.


Smiley: lol That was yesterday lol today isn't your fault.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#3844 Oct 28 2010 at 1:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,040 posts
BottlecapBandit wrote:
Hey, sorry I fell off the face of the planet a while ago. The fan that cools my computer's CPU is broken so it constantly overheats, so I canceled my subscription while I look for a job now that I'm out of college/fix my computer. How is everyone doing? Is level 85 as cool as it sounds on the forums?
Managing time to get a defined work schedule before fully playing again.. campaign battles fell flat after bastion so if you started abyessa and took months break let us know how many stones you got to see if theres a cap. 85 gave us more tools/godly armor to play with.. I want pup af3+2 now but going need to find a small abyessa group doing nms..

The One and Only toohotforu wrote:
BottlecapBandit wrote:
Hey, sorry I fell off the face of the planet a while ago. The fan that cools my computer's CPU is broken so it constantly overheats, so I canceled my subscription while I look for a job now that I'm out of college/fix my computer. How is everyone doing? Is level 85 as cool as it sounds on the forums? Is FFXI "dieing"? Does anyone else think onion rings are massively underrated?


Answer 1: No I don't think FFXI is dieing, I'm starting to think that 14 was made to be so bad to drive people in droves back to XI to recature the thrill since there isn't one in 14.

Answer 2: I love a good onion ring and I hate onions. They can't be those sh*tty ones from Burgerking though. They have to be real battered onion rings to be any good.

Then we await your return tofu!
Of course onion rings > onions!
#3845 Oct 28 2010 at 1:58 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
BottlecapBandit wrote:
Is FFXI "dieing"?
One look at =10 should answer this question. Under the stickies, 6 out of the first 10 posts are 'returning player' or 'quitting XIV for XI' threads.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3846 Oct 28 2010 at 2:42 PM Rating: Excellent
God I hate Seriha or w/e, ******* moran. If I could jump through the computer and maim one person it would probably be that utterly retarded individual. Why do people assume RDM needs a melee buff or better gear. Stupid morans the whole lot of them.

Hey Chew, you have an Esword? and/or a BD?
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#3847 Oct 28 2010 at 3:07 PM Rating: Excellent
**
791 posts
I was kidding about the dying thing, I think it's pretty obvious FFXIV was just a red herring for FFXI's flaws, designed to make the game seem more attractive. With Cataclysm and the next Abyssea update coming in December I'm having a rough time deciding which game I should come crawling back to. The AF3 sure does look pretty though.

Edited, Oct 28th 2010 5:08pm by BottlecapBandit
____________________________


#3848 Oct 28 2010 at 3:24 PM Rating: Excellent
I am getting an expansion for free this winter from EVE online. Thats neat.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#3849 Oct 29 2010 at 3:55 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Wonder Gem rdmcandie wrote:
God I hate Seriha or w/e, @#%^ing moran. If I could jump through the computer and maim one person it would probably be that utterly retarded individual. Why do people assume RDM needs a melee buff or better gear. Stupid morans the whole lot of them.

Hey Chew, you have an Esword? and/or a BD?
I could take them off your hands. :p
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#3850 Oct 29 2010 at 4:53 PM Rating: Excellent
cool but if I come back in december and you sold them I want at least a handjob. Ill see if you are on right now.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#3851 Oct 29 2010 at 7:43 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Wonder Gem rdmcandie wrote:
cool but if I come back in december and you sold them I want at least a handjob. Ill see if you are on right now.
If I sell them I'll replace them when you come back, no worries.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)