Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The 9,968 Pages ThreadFollow

#7052 May 01 2012 at 8:08 PM Rating: Excellent
**
271 posts
I'm here to claim pages and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum.
#7053 May 01 2012 at 8:42 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
Fynlar wrote:
Quote:
What is this "it" you are eating?


Tasty, delicious ground after getting HP reduced to zero

Ding! Ding! Ding! Fynlar is correct!
I tend to die a lot. :\

It comes with being a Taru, unfortunately. I fight it by being a Tarudin. Of course, the irony of it all is that tanks die more than everyone else.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#7054 May 02 2012 at 1:05 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
Tyjet wrote:
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
Fynlar wrote:
Quote:
What is this "it" you are eating?


Tasty, delicious ground after getting HP reduced to zero

Ding! Ding! Ding! Fynlar is correct!
I tend to die a lot. :\

It comes with being a Taru, unfortunately. I fight it by being a Tarudin. Of course, the irony of it all is that tanks die more than everyone else.

At least we look good doing it. Creed gear FTMFW.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7055 May 02 2012 at 10:49 AM Rating: Excellent
**
456 posts
Tanked Shinryu on Mnk for the first time in a really long time for a friend. That bastard can still try to piss in your Cheerios with some of his moves. Drawing in the Whm then landing his en-stun makes you a little nervous when you have less than 1k hp left. Luckily my awesome Galka-power Mnk has 4.9k hp in there (could have more if I tried but I like to keep on DD gear and use RR for keeping hate).
____________________________
Plageus
Lakshmi server
War99 Blu 99 Drg99 Mnk99 Whm99 Nin99
#7056 May 02 2012 at 10:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
KWileyStyle wrote:
Tanked Shinryu on Mnk for the first time in a really long time for a friend. That bastard can still try to piss in your Cheerios with some of his moves. Drawing in the Whm then landing his en-stun makes you a little nervous when you have less than 1k hp left. Luckily my awesome Galka-power Mnk has 4.9k hp in there (could have more if I tried but I like to keep on DD gear and use RR for keeping hate).

I'll keep that in mind. I still need to beat Rani & Raja before I can move on to Shinryu. I'd love to get me that Apoc atma.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7057 May 02 2012 at 11:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
I still need Rani... and I still need to resubscribe.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#7058 May 04 2012 at 2:08 PM Rating: Excellent
I can't believe I didn't see the set up I made in my previous post. Argh! I could have had a page claim! :(
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#7059 May 05 2012 at 2:01 AM Rating: Excellent
It's alright Sus, you'll get another page claim soon. /comfort
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#7060 May 05 2012 at 12:43 PM Rating: Excellent
My page claim rate is pretty sucky, so it'll be a long while. :(
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#7061 May 05 2012 at 6:25 PM Rating: Excellent
**
271 posts
All your page claims are belong to us.
#7062 May 08 2012 at 2:37 PM Rating: Excellent
**
271 posts
3 days without a post? For shame.
#7063 May 10 2012 at 12:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
pinchzorz wrote:
3 days without a post? For shame.

Yeah, what's up with that?
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7064 May 10 2012 at 1:27 PM Rating: Excellent
I'm sorry!

If it makes you feel better, I'll try to come back in 2 days instead of 3. Smiley: grin
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#7065 May 15 2012 at 9:25 AM Rating: Excellent
**
271 posts
Is this how it ends?
#7066 May 15 2012 at 9:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
Finally accomplished one of the goals I set for myself: got RDM 25-30 in a Gusgen GoV party, then went and got its job emote.

Stylish elegance, yo. Smiley: nod
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7067 May 15 2012 at 2:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
****
5,248 posts
Ehh.. Logged in first time in a week and a half! Burnout over, mos fault almost became a panda. Smiley: glare
#7068 May 15 2012 at 6:48 PM Rating: Excellent
I've been skilling up! My sword skill is now at 242! I can go quest Savage Blade. :3

Flying Tarutaru!!!
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#7069 May 16 2012 at 8:04 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,020 posts
I went to Alabama last weekend. Here's a tip: Never get into an argument with your spouse when you're driving 400+ miles. Kind of makes for the worst captive audience.
____________________________
Lots of 99 jobs.
Yeah, I get bored a lot.

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

Reactivated account again 6/1/2013 Yeah, I'm back....again.....and I have a loooot MORE catching up to do.

#7070 May 16 2012 at 11:08 AM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
Magicalsquirrel wrote:
I went to Alabama last weekend.
I'm sorry.

pinchzorz wrote:
Is this how it ends?
I started playing WoW again. Pretty much all of my close friends are gone or on their way out. I see no point in sticking around. Seems like there's nothing to do work on Empyreans and Relics anyway.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#7071 May 16 2012 at 12:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
30 posts
Howdy 9,968kers. Nice thread you have here.

Tyjet wrote:
Magicalsquirrel wrote:
I went to Alabama last weekend.
I'm sorry.

pinchzorz wrote:
Is this how it ends?
I started playing WoW again. Pretty much all of my close friends are gone or on their way out. I see no point in sticking around. Seems like there's nothing to do work on Empyreans and Relics anyway.


I hear you. I took a break for a few months then came back and find my long time social ls barren and my event groups on "hiatus." The games not the same without the people you've been playing with for years.

SW: TOR is having a trial weekend starting tomorrow. Think I'll have to check that out.

#7072 May 16 2012 at 2:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Yeah, it is sad when people leave, but it makes for a great reason to start making friends anew! :)
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#7073 May 16 2012 at 3:18 PM Rating: Excellent
*
144 posts
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
Yeah, it is sad when people leave, but it makes for a great reason to start making friends anew! :)


I've been trying out this philosophy lately. Seems to be working out well enough, lots of folks are coming back to the game with no idea where to pick up -- whether I knew them before or not, I've been trying to hand out help where I can. Running people from Abyssea entrances to camps since they don't have fluxes is always an interesting experience XD

Though I -am- looking forward to seeing how Guild Wars 2 does. I fear the WoW crowd will ruin it -- and I've played WoW for three years at endgame (on four different servers of varying types), so I think I'm safely qualified to speak on the general douchebaggery of the community.
____________________________
"It won't last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming..."
Rainheart
Lakshmi Server -- Formerly Stryfe of Garuda
99DRK/BLM/BLU/NIN/SAM/SMN/BST
#7074 May 16 2012 at 11:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Guild Wars 2? No way! FFXI forever!
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#7075 May 17 2012 at 11:34 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
HI YA!!

I've been gone a while but so much has happened.

I went and got myself knocked up by the husband man so it looks like I'll be breeding. So far all I feel is sick all the time so I called out of work today and I'm laying in bed. Looks like I'm due around 12/22. A Christmas baby.

Also I've been paying Aion cause its FREE! Also, I happen to like the game. I got a little discouraged with FFXI cause It was just so damn annoying to do the last LB so I said screw it.

What's new with everyone?

Bunnie... Next time you head to PA Let me know. If you take the OH Turnpike I live right off it and you pass right by my house!
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#7076 May 17 2012 at 12:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
toohotforu wrote:
HI YA!!

I've been gone a while but so much has happened.

I went and got myself knocked up by the husband man so it looks like I'll be breeding. So far all I feel is sick all the time so I called out of work today and I'm laying in bed. Looks like I'm due around 12/22. A Christmas baby.

Also I've been paying Aion cause its FREE! Also, I happen to like the game. I got a little discouraged with FFXI cause It was just so damn annoying to do the last LB so I said screw it.

What's new with everyone?

Bunnie... Next time you head to PA Let me know. If you take the OH Turnpike I live right off it and you pass right by my house!

Congrats on the lil one. :) Also, they made the last LB a whole lot easier now, so if you feel like coming back, I'm sure you'll find a few people willing to help you. I'm definitely one of them. Also, it's the 10th anniversary, so there's new event stuff to get. I look pretty good in it, if I do say so myself.

I still haven't tried Aion yet, but maybe soon.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7077 May 17 2012 at 3:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
****
5,248 posts
Ralrra wrote:
Also, it's the 10th anniversary, so there's new event stuff to get. I look pretty good in it, if I do say so myself.

Smiley: dubious
#7078 May 17 2012 at 5:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Jack of All Trades
******
28,998 posts
Quote:
I got a little discouraged with FFXI cause It was just so damn annoying to do the last LB so I said screw it.


I'd have helped >_> It's rather pathetically easy now with the new and improved rarab tail since it actually holds him still for the 60 seconds instead of making him run around all over the place.
#7079 May 18 2012 at 4:32 AM Rating: Excellent
I'd have been willing to help too. I've done the fight many times so far, and I'd gladly help again. The way the rarab tail item works now for it makes it insanely easy.
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points


My thoughts and reviews on all sorts of sci-fi stuff...and things.
#7080 May 18 2012 at 9:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
96 posts
Szabo wrote:
Ehh.. Logged in first time in a week and a half! Burnout over, mos fault almost became a panda. Smiley: glare


I have barely logged in either :x was playing DMO for a bit but now Diablo 3 is out so going to be taking an XI break until I get bored and come back again (if there is a game to come back to, given the previous comments and how dead Lakshmi has seemed lately), I'll probably log in to grab the 10th vanaversary stuff and see my deathcount before renew ends
#7081 May 18 2012 at 2:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
***
1,362 posts
I let my ffxi account expire way back when SE forced the new payment system.

It wasn't that I didn't hate or didn't want to deal with it. I just felt that the game was too boring at the time to continue playing.
____________________________
Kaup of Lakshmi

99BLM 99WHM 99RDM 99SCH 99SMN 99BRD 99DNC 99SAM

#7082 May 20 2012 at 1:37 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,426 posts
SC2 and Diablo 3 have me captivated, this game is finally dead to me, was a good run. Will miss you all!.

TOFU <3 Congrats on your spawn!
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#7083 May 21 2012 at 5:49 PM Rating: Excellent
**
271 posts
Tofu - congrats on a new taru. Get whatever sleep you can now. Those days of a good night's rest will soon be over.

RCD - Good luck. I'd ask if I can haz your stuff, but have realized I don't like free stuff as much as stuff earned.
#7084 May 21 2012 at 6:21 PM Rating: Excellent
toohotforu wrote:
HI YA!!

I've been gone a while but so much has happened.

I went and got myself knocked up by the husband man so it looks like I'll be breeding. So far all I feel is sick all the time so I called out of work today and I'm laying in bed. Looks like I'm due around 12/22. A Christmas baby.

Also I've been paying Aion cause its FREE! Also, I happen to like the game. I got a little discouraged with FFXI cause It was just so damn annoying to do the last LB so I said screw it.

What's new with everyone?

Bunnie... Next time you head to PA Let me know. If you take the OH Turnpike I live right off it and you pass right by my house!


Congratulations! When are you going to be able to tell if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl? Or do you want to keep it a secret? :)
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#7085 May 23 2012 at 8:42 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:


Congratulations! When are you going to be able to tell if the baby is going to be a boy or a girl? Or do you want to keep it a secret? :)


The husband man and I are leaning more towards the "Let it be a surprise" route at this time. There are truly so few real surprises left in life and no matter what it is it will be a good thing so I'm thinking we will wait. I mean If it was a matter of it being a boy or say a turtle I might find out...
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#7086 May 24 2012 at 1:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
toohotforu wrote:
I mean If it was a matter of it being a boy or say a turtle I might find out...

Reminds me of that episode of The Cosby Show where Cliff Huxtable (Cosby's character) has a dream that all the men get pregnant, and he gives birth to a six foot long hoagie and a bottle of Sunkist.




Edited, May 24th 2012 2:23pm by Ralrra
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7087 May 25 2012 at 3:01 PM Rating: Excellent
**
271 posts
Happy Memorial Day weekend!

And if you are not in the US, take Monday off anyway to celebrate the awesomeness that is the USA.
#7088 May 26 2012 at 6:19 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
Today I stuck it to the man. I had no intention of buying a crib when I went in to walmart. Wanted to show husband man this one I had looked at and when we went back to look they have like 5 of the cribs I liked for $159 and one that they had mispriced at just $59 so guess what... we bought a $60 crib. I felt a little bad but then I got over it real quick... Saved over 100 after taxes.

WOOT
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#7089 May 28 2012 at 8:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
I got a laugh out of this:

POL's FFXI site wrote:
Maintenance on the FINAL FANTASY XI Linkshell Community Beta version which was scheduled to end at 0:00 on May 28 (PDT) was completed at 23:40 on May 27 (PDT).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

First time I've ever seen them apologize for finishing something early. Smiley: lol
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7090 May 28 2012 at 8:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Jack of All Trades
******
28,998 posts
Probably the same lovely bunch that apologized for the terrible inconvenience of making sambas affect pets.
#7091 May 28 2012 at 12:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
****
5,248 posts
This face doesn't cover it enough: Smiley: oyvey

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/23724-Vana-diel-Festa-in-Japan-10th-anniversary-special-event-Random-Deal

Quote:

it says like this ,
6Metal Tags will be on sale at Fest in japan (500yen ,about 6~7$)
with RANDOM register code of in game items.

Those items are MW, RW, EW, VW shining equipments,etc.

"sorry" for my poor english.


Edited, May 28th 2012 2:52pm by Szabo
#7092 May 29 2012 at 7:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
96 posts
Well I guess that's that, my renew time came up so Mosq is disabled for the foreseeable future unless they announce something amazing at vanafest lol
oh well, it's been fun, if you care to have my infos send me a PM
#7093 May 29 2012 at 8:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,111 posts
risurisu wrote:
Well I guess that's that, my renew time came up so Mosq is disabled for the foreseeable future unless they announce something amazing at vanafest lol
oh well, it's been fun, if you care to have my infos send me a PM

NOOOOOOOO!!! </DarthVader> Smiley: tongue

Obligatory "Can I have your stuff?"
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#7094 May 29 2012 at 8:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
96 posts
Ralrra wrote:
risurisu wrote:
Well I guess that's that, my renew time came up so Mosq is disabled for the foreseeable future unless they announce something amazing at vanafest lol
oh well, it's been fun, if you care to have my infos send me a PM

NOOOOOOOO!!! </DarthVader> Smiley: tongue

Obligatory "Can I have your stuff?"



lol I was actually planning on distributing some of my stuff but I waited too long, and so for now it remains until I decide to return or let my friend strip it
#7095 May 30 2012 at 11:54 AM Rating: Good
***
1,020 posts
So I'll be moving to Alabama at the first part of next month. Let the pity begin...

LOL
____________________________
Lots of 99 jobs.
Yeah, I get bored a lot.

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

Reactivated account again 6/1/2013 Yeah, I'm back....again.....and I have a loooot MORE catching up to do.

#7096 May 30 2012 at 12:47 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
Magicalsquirrel wrote:
So I'll be moving to Alabama at the first part of next month. Let the pity begin...

LOL


Alabama is like the Alabama of the US... Wait... Eww I'm so sorry.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#7097 May 30 2012 at 1:11 PM Rating: Good
***
1,020 posts
toohotforu wrote:
Magicalsquirrel wrote:
So I'll be moving to Alabama at the first part of next month. Let the pity begin...

LOL


Alabama is like the Alabama of the US... Wait... Eww I'm so sorry.


Well, it's also where my wife is from...and she's tired of living in Florida where it's hot...hot...oh, and hot.
____________________________
Lots of 99 jobs.
Yeah, I get bored a lot.

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

Reactivated account again 6/1/2013 Yeah, I'm back....again.....and I have a loooot MORE catching up to do.

#7098 May 30 2012 at 5:28 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
Magicalsquirrel wrote:
toohotforu wrote:
Magicalsquirrel wrote:
So I'll be moving to Alabama at the first part of next month. Let the pity begin...

LOL


Alabama is like the Alabama of the US... Wait... Eww I'm so sorry.


Well, it's also where my wife is from...and she's tired of living in Florida where it's hot...hot...oh, and hot.

I feel like moving one state north wouldnt be enough to to get away from that kind of heat to justify moving to the arm pit of the us. Lol :-P
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#7099 May 31 2012 at 12:19 PM Rating: Excellent
**
271 posts
Isn't Alabama nearly as hot as Florida?
Do they even have the receipe for ice in Alabama?
Do they have electricity for air conditioning?
What about indoor plumbing?
#7100 May 31 2012 at 6:28 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,890 posts
pinchzorz wrote:

What about indoor plumbing?


let's not get crazy...
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#7101 Jun 01 2012 at 11:45 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
That's not cool, guys.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (14)