Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Kujata BlackListFollow

#353 Oct 02 2006 at 10:45 PM Rating: Decent
*
99 posts
he sent me a /tell last night also,. calling me a liar, saying his partner is the the one that said he'd use his orb not him, and that i shouldn't of brought his name up in here because it will give him a bad rep..... i told him i wasn't trying to give him a bad rap,. i was just trying to warn people against his BCNM run "guaruntee".. after him cussing me out for a min. I /Blisted him....
____________________________
Retrution-68/mnk,45/rng...misc
Member of the FFXI community since Nov/03
Rank---6

www.myspace.com/airhumper

JUST DO IT!
#354 Oct 02 2006 at 10:58 PM Rating: Excellent
*
54 posts
So I met a few people while exping tonight...
good players, awesome attitudes. You know, the old "where in the **** have you decent folks been hiding" kinda group.
anyway, I noticed they were all in the same LS, it's a small group of friends.
I get the forum adress from the them, and what is the first thing I find?
Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever witnessed.

Be warned: drain bladder and take a deep breath before clicky-clicky action on this one.

  • http://deleriumls.com/index.php?showtopic=96
  • ____________________________
    ---------
    ---------


    #355 Oct 02 2006 at 11:35 PM Rating: Decent
    Scholar
    **
    403 posts
    I remember one day I was shouting in Jeuno looking for members to do one of the San d'Oria missions and he sent me a /tell asking if he could join. Now, I don't know why he would want to as he was /anon and was apparently doing teleports at the time.

    So he asks me if he could join, to which I reply, "I guess". Then I /tell him to invite me and he says, "why? im porting".

    Either he's incredibly dense or he's a ten second Tom.

    I just kind of sat there dumbfounded for a couple of minutes and watched the spam of "helo?" began before adding him to my blacklist.
    ____________________________
    Name: Charjer
    Jobs:
    WAR51|MNK75|WHM75|BLM57|RDM75|THF38
    PLD53|DRK75|BST24|BRD75|RNG25|SAM25
    NIN40|DRG25|SMN27|BLU17|PUP25|COR20
    DNC20|SCH21
    Artifact:
    Complete: WHM, BLM, RDM, MNK, BRD, WAR, DRK, PLD

    Bastok Rank 10 ~ San d'Oria Rank 10 ~ Windurst Rank 10

    RotZ/CoP/TAU: Complete | Assault: Second Lieutenant
    WotG: 23

    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/charjer/Final%20Fantasy%20XI/allyourjeuno.gif
    #356 Oct 03 2006 at 2:37 AM Rating: Decent
    *
    99 posts
    Be warned: drain bladder and take a deep breath before clicky-clicky action on this one.

    # http://deleriumls.com/index.php?showtopic=96


    ----------------------------

    That was awesome,... i didn't know he had that bad of a rep.....

    ...Maybe we should start a thread entirely devoted to him.....
    ____________________________
    Retrution-68/mnk,45/rng...misc
    Member of the FFXI community since Nov/03
    Rank---6

    www.myspace.com/airhumper

    JUST DO IT!
    #357 Oct 03 2006 at 4:05 AM Rating: Good
    ****
    6,496 posts
    A few months ago, I was in Jeuno shouting for Teleport-Holla. Davidmelendez picked me up, I gave him 3k for the tele. He had a full party he was teleporting to different areas, so he went to dem first, then he went to Altep, well I didn't have the Altep crystal, (I was only level 25) so he left me at Dem. I sent him a tell letting him know that he had left me at Dem. I didn't want to be rude so I asked if he could come pick me up on his next tele. I was talking to my LS while I was waiting (by the way I had already waited over 10 minutes) and the Linkshell Leader (who happens to be my brother-in-law sent David a tell saying that it wasn't right that I had paid 3K for a service that David didn't deliver. After that David started sending me tells calling me a b-word and such. The tells went on so long and got so rude I finally had no choice but to learn how /Blist works. To this day he is still the only person I have ever had to Blacklist.

    Maybe it was wrong for me to complain to my LS and maybe I should have just grabbed a choco and headed home to Sandy from the dem crag but regardless I paid him for a service and he swore at me and called me names when he didn't deliver on that service. Where are some peoples heads?

    On a side note and for this I eventually removed him from my /blist.
    HE DID SEND THE MONEY BACK. But not until my LS leader and told him he was a thief and couldn't be trusted. Then David decided his reputation did matter more than 3k and sent me back the money.

    Edited, Oct 3rd 2006 at 5:39am PDT by PinkyLady
    ____________________________
    [ffxisig]173036[/ffxisig]
    Mindel wrote:
    Pinky rules over her domain with the Maple Syrup Dispenser of Justice in one hand and the Iron Prada Purse of Fear in the other.

    Pinky, Mistress,Queen,and general ruler of Pinkitopia
    (lolCanada)

    #358 Oct 03 2006 at 4:54 AM Rating: Good
    ***
    3,892 posts
    I don't quite get where David is worried so much about his rep.
    He's infamous on Kujata, up there with Genjo/Dokaka and the RMTs. ****, for a long time I thought he was an RMT (could be, who really knows for sure?)
    ____________________________
    Need skillchains? I can help (clicky)
    [ffxisig]25882[/ffxisig]
    #359 Oct 03 2006 at 6:06 AM Rating: Decent
    Scholar
    **
    938 posts
    I run BCNM 40 with David a ton, not once has he EVER said
    Quote:
    When i was asking him about how it was split and strategy etc. he told everyone (we had like 6 people going) that he GUARANTEES the win. he went on to say that if anyone dies him and his partner Quann will give them thier orb. Needless to say i died.


    I've done this so many times with him, I know he would NEVER say that. The ONLY reason we would lose anyways is if the 3rd person that actually uses an orb would die due to lack of kiting skills (on a monster that runs slower then molasses) And David is not a gilseller, he loses so much money from ninja tools, but if he does get that 5% peacock charm, then congratulations, it's not like you did anything special but use an orb, where as he's been running people all week, using TONS of money on ninja tools: for a really rare drop at that.

    And to the person who said he stole your money, it was probably just an accident, even though he called you names and crap, it was just an honest mistake.

    Finally to this comment:

    Quote:
    So he asks me if he could join, to which I reply, "I guess". Then I /tell him to invite me and he says, "why? im porting".


    If you are looking for people in a mission, and you are the first 2 people to even start the party, I don't see why it would be wrong for someone to be making money while you still search for members. After all, you ARE the one that wanted to start the group, so why don't you finish it.

    Why would someone waste their time on a cartoon full of hate. After all, I know David would not say any of that.

    Edited, Oct 3rd 2006 at 7:10am PDT by Tinikyy
    #360 Oct 03 2006 at 7:10 AM Rating: Excellent
    **
    917 posts
    Quote:
    I run BCNM 40 with David a ton, not once has he EVER said
    Quote:
    When i was asking him about how it was split and strategy etc. he told everyone (we had like 6 people going) that he GUARANTEES the win. he went on to say that if anyone dies him and his partner Quann will give them thier orb. Needless to say i died.


    I've done this so many times with him, I know he would NEVER say that. The ONLY reason we would lose anyways is if the 3rd person that actually uses an orb would die due to lack of kiting skills (on a monster that runs slower then molasses) And David is not a gilseller, he loses so much money from ninja tools, but if he does get that 5% peacock charm, then congratulations, it's not like you did anything special but use an orb, where as he's been running people all week, using TONS of money on ninja tools: for a really rare drop at that.

    And to the person who said he stole your money, it was probably just an accident, even though he called you names and crap, it was just an honest mistake.

    Finally to this comment:

    Quote:
    So he asks me if he could join, to which I reply, "I guess". Then I /tell him to invite me and he says, "why? im porting".


    If you are looking for people in a mission, and you are the first 2 people to even start the party, I don't see why it would be wrong for someone to be making money while you still search for members. After all, you ARE the one that wanted to start the group, so why don't you finish it.

    Why would someone waste their time on a cartoon full of hate. After all, I know David would not say any of that.



    This is gold. Now lets see here is my own Davidmelendez story I shout for a tele I start every shout at 5k doesnt matter which tele it is, Dave invites me to party I trade him 5k. He accepts the payment and then just stands there for a long time, I start to get impatient of course and ask what's going on and he refuses to teleport me unless I give him another 5k. Now of course I didnt, I disbanded and bought a bloody teleport ring. I dont tend to blist people often, (unless Im leveling a new job up through the jungles) but he's on there and he's never coming off.
    ____________________________
    John Locke wrote:
    Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
    #361 Oct 03 2006 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
    ***
    3,892 posts
    Quote:
    Quote:
    So he asks me if he could join, to which I reply, "I guess". Then I /tell him to invite me and he says, "why? im porting".

    If you are looking for people in a mission, and you are the first 2 people to even start the party, I don't see why it would be wrong for someone to be making money while you still search for members. After all, you ARE the one that wanted to start the group, so why don't you finish it.


    If I am looking for people for a mission, and someone tells me they want to come (which is what David did, in this case), then I expect them to be willing to join the party for four reasons:
    1. If the person is in the party, that means they're not doing something else; The person is available and readyonce the party/alliance is formed to head out. This way the rest of the party/alliance doesn't have to wait for that person to finish teleporting, his XP party, or whetever it was he wants to do.
    2. Other people in the party know who else (both names and job/levels) is in the party. Sometimes there is bad blood between people, and I don't want that interfering with my completion of the mission. It's not fair to the rest of the group. As well, if the party sees that I already have a RDM, then they don't need to ask their friends to come along, only to be told not to come later.
    3. Strategy discussions are incredibly important. It's much easier to discuss the run to the group as a whole, instead of to each individual person, because they were too busy teleporting to care about the gameplan.
    4. It is my party/alliance. I'm forming it. I'm going to all the work of gathering people. Unless I give someone else leader, or hand over control (to someone more experienced with the mission, or if I'm forced AFK), then what I say goes. I've had people cause an entire party /alliance wipe because they wouldn't follow directions.
    If I'm getting problems with one person who doesn't want to do something as simple as join the party, then there will be issues with a) their priorities (because making gil is infinitely more important to them than completing CoP, for example), and b) they wont follow directions, instead doing whatever they want and, quite possibly, causing the death, wasted time, and wasted gil on consumables (CCB ploymers are expensive, for example) for an entire group of people.

    It's a combination of sense and courtesy to join the group of people you'll be working with to further a common goal.
    ____________________________
    Need skillchains? I can help (clicky)
    [ffxisig]25882[/ffxisig]
    #362 Oct 03 2006 at 7:40 AM Rating: Default
    **
    855 posts
    hmm...I dont know exactly why Im typing this up.

    I know Dave very well =P he's been in my ls for the past year or so and he's even declared his 'love' for me *eye roll*

    I will however try and defend dave somewhat. Dave as far as I know has no access to a computer and unlike the majority of FF11 users, he has no way of looking up info on the game. Dave is very very slow when it comes to a majority of the games mechanics and even slower on internet etiquette.

    Dave has a 75 thf but uses his whm to make money with teleports. He has made ls members pay for teles and pay for his other services. When confronted about (because it obviously doesnt go over with the ls when you do this) he is pretty much oblivious to the reasons why him making people pay is wrong.

    and ofcourse when confronted about it he'll play a game of 100 questions and try and figure out what he's doing wrong as well.

    and if Dave is teleporting he wants 10k a teleport than he's not teleing unless you pay him that amount =P although that price looks a little steep for him...I dont see why he'd demand so much. I honestly dont pay 5k a tele >> ever, for anyone...

    Pinky- I've had that happen to me by other people =P I think alot of tele-ers try and go in the order of which they pick up people. The thought of whether or not a person has that tele crystal doesnt quite occur to them. Atleast you got your money back or didnt have to pay again.

    ---
    Ive gone on several peacock charm runs with him (with no dropage for me) and Ive never seen him run away with anybodys money before. The way he does it is both selfish and profitable with everybody in the pt.

    Ever been on a bcnm run and never get your turn? or you get your turn and you die? or you dont get your drop or a drop worth anything and wasted 60 seals?

    Daves way nets you money if you win and its not even your orb (his runs are not for the PCC, its for the PCCs gil)..Or you can look at it the orb holders way and Dave is cashing in on your money. It really depends on if you win or not on what your opinion of it is.

    I've never heard the guaranteed orb thing either. How you die in that bcnm I will never know =P concidering dave and his partner do all the work and all the third person has to do is run down a slope with the slowest mob on the planet. He's had people win the bcnm and never open the chest.....imagine how bad those poor losers were kicking Dave because it was obviously his fault and he ripped them off =P

    --

    Now...Dave is a really nice and easy to get along with guy alot of the time. He enjoys helping people with AFs, missions and bcnms and he's very helpful.

    But he's also very slow. I dont recommend doing anything with Dave that revolves around money...I dont recommend doing anything really with anybody that revolves around money.

    You guys complain and everybody on the server knows of him, so theres no reason why you have to ever be involved with him.

    edit: Alexis- Did you tell him that? "If you want to join you have to stop teleing and accept invite" Ive known people who continue to farm, tele, pt and other such stuff until the pt/alliance was fully formed. Maybe Dave thought you'd allow the same.

    Edited, Oct 3rd 2006 at 8:46am PDT by Glddaisy
    ____________________________
    Name: Daus
    Resident of the Kujata server
    ZM/CoP/ToAU/Bastok10: Complete
    RDM75/whm75/smn75/dnc48/sch45/blm38/37drk/37nin
    [http://Daisy7.deviantart.com]

    #363 Oct 03 2006 at 10:05 AM Rating: Decent
    *
    99 posts
    Tinikyy wrote:


    I've done this so many times with him, I know he would NEVER say that. The ONLY reason we would lose anyways is if the 3rd person that actually uses an orb would die due to lack of kiting skills (on a monster that runs slower then molasses)



    I was the Last to die as a result of the main mob,.. David and his friend died from the while killing lesser mobs....The told me to grab the main mob and run down the hill then run back up,. that's exactly what i did,. But they hadn't killed the two lesser mobs yet,. and that's when it got screwed up....

    all i was saying in my post was to take his "garuantee" with a grain of salt....i wasn't Bashing him......



    Glddaisy wrote:

    Daves way nets you money if you win and its not even your orb (his runs are not for the PCC, its for the PCCs gil)..Or you can look at it the orb holders way and Dave is cashing in on your money. It really depends on if you win or not on what your opinion of it is.



    I checked the AH one day for the P.charm and there were THREE that had been sold by DavidMelendez....

    Edited, Oct 3rd 2006 at 11:08am PDT by Retrution
    ____________________________
    Retrution-68/mnk,45/rng...misc
    Member of the FFXI community since Nov/03
    Rank---6

    www.myspace.com/airhumper

    JUST DO IT!
    #364 Oct 03 2006 at 10:12 AM Rating: Good
    ***
    3,892 posts
    Quote:
    Dave has a 75 thf but uses his whm to make money with teleports.

    Good for him, lots of people do that, that's not where the problem lies.
    The problem lies when he takes a fare, and doesn't deliver the person to the original requested destination, but still charges.

    Quote:
    Dave has a 75 thf but uses his whm to make money with teleports. He has made ls members pay for teles and pay for his other services. When confronted about (because it obviously doesnt go over with the ls when you do this) he is pretty much oblivious to the reasons why him making people pay is wrong.


    Exactly, therein lies another point.
    He doesn't understand why charging his friends to help them out is wrong. That speaks volumes about his character.

    Quote:
    Pinky- I've had that happen to me by other people =P

    It happens more now that people like David and RMTs are teleing. It's pretty much common knowledge that not everyone has a Yhoat or Vahzl crystal. As such, when taxiing multiple fares, either go to the first three crags first, or don't do multi-fare trips.
    Quote:
    Atleast you got your money back

    Only after having an entire LS send him /tells for a long time (long time is relative, however in this case even 1 /tell is too much).

    Quote:
    Daves way nets you money if you win and its not even your orb (his runs are not for the PCC, its for the PCCs gil)..Or you can look at it the orb holders way and Dave is cashing in on your money. It really depends on if you win or not on what your opinion of it is.


    That way is the standard way of doing it, however there is one caveat:
    You know how many orbs are going in. If there are 3 orbs going in, and everyone bails after the first one, then there are issues, again, of the strength of character of the other two members.
    As well, in the case of Ret, Dave had said 'if you die, you can have my orb'.
    So, now Dave owes 2 orbs to Ret, one for the one he put in, and one being the second orb in the trio of runs that Ret originally joined (to be fair, the third orb should come from the third person who was 'helping' Dave).

    Quote:
    edit: Alexis- Did you tell him that?

    I'm not the one who had issue with him in regards to a mission/quest. I was simply responding to Tinkky's attempt to clear Dave's name.


    You said yourself in your post, (I'm paraphrasing here), that you wouldn't trust Dave to help with anything, due to his 'slowness'.
    Replace 'slowness' with 'asshatness', i.e. general immaturity, lack of common decency, and lack of respect, and you've about summed up how we feel about him.
    It doesn't matter who comes here to his defense, we've made up our minds based on constant, recurring actions on his part.
    Until he changes, it's his problem.

    Quote:
    Dave as far as I know has no access to a computer and unlike the majority of FF11 users, he has no way of looking up info on the game. Dave is very very slow when it comes to a majority of the games mechanics and even slower on internet etiquette.

    Not having 'access' to info on the game isn't what makes someone a bad player. People who don't understand the rules can be taught. Being a bad person makes them a bad player. DavidMeLendez cannot be taught, not for lack of trying. Whether he is socially retarded, or actually mentally disabled is not up for discussion, and frankly I don't care. If it's the latter I feel sorry for him, as it's not something he can do anything about. Most likely, however, the former is the case. That, he can fix (I know, as I used to be very similar to that type of person), but doesn't want to.
    ____________________________
    Need skillchains? I can help (clicky)
    [ffxisig]25882[/ffxisig]
    #365 Oct 03 2006 at 11:29 AM Rating: Decent
    *
    99 posts
    Get em Alex! :oP
    ____________________________
    Retrution-68/mnk,45/rng...misc
    Member of the FFXI community since Nov/03
    Rank---6

    www.myspace.com/airhumper

    JUST DO IT!
    #366 Oct 03 2006 at 3:48 PM Rating: Default
    **
    855 posts
    Quote:
    You said yourself in your post, (I'm paraphrasing here), that you wouldn't trust Dave to help with anything, due to his 'slowness'.
    Replace 'slowness' with 'asshatness', i.e. general immaturity, lack of common decency, and lack of respect, and you've about summed up how we feel about him.
    It doesn't matter who comes here to his defense, we've made up our minds based on constant, recurring actions on his part.
    Until he changes, it's his problem.


    I actually said I dont trust him with anything money related =P He's very good at helping with missions, coffers and quests (expecially if you agree to do something ahead of time) but not money.


    Quote:
    People who don't understand the rules can be taught. Being a bad person makes them a bad player. DavidMeLendez cannot be taught, not for lack of trying. Whether he is socially retarded, or actually mentally disabled is not up for discussion, and frankly I don't care. If it's the latter I feel sorry for him, as it's not something he can do anything about. Most likely, however, the former is the case. That, he can fix (I know, as I used to be very similar to that type of person), but doesn't want to.


    I think there are many reasons why a person would become a bad player and not all of them have to do with being a bad person >>

    I agree that there are alot of things that seem impossible to teach him. I've seen alot of complaints about the way he plays his character in general and how he pts..he's lvling rdm right now and he constantly seeks the linkshells advice for how to play, so I know he's somewhat capable of learning that.

    but for social interactions..I just dont think he'll ever understand it. But I dont think he's a bad person. A noob, quite possibly..slow..definately...but as far as I can tell he doesnt do it on purpose =P Not saying that he should be excused from anything he's done. He has good intentions but he's just a bad player.

    Quote:

    I checked the AH one day for the P.charm and there were THREE that had been sold by DavidMelendez....


    ...yes...he does the PCC bcnm almost religiously..the things got to drop sometime and when it does he sells it. Why is that a bad thing?

    Edited, Oct 3rd 2006 at 5:45pm PDT by Glddaisy
    ____________________________
    Name: Daus
    Resident of the Kujata server
    ZM/CoP/ToAU/Bastok10: Complete
    RDM75/whm75/smn75/dnc48/sch45/blm38/37drk/37nin
    [http://Daisy7.deviantart.com]

    #367 Oct 03 2006 at 5:19 PM Rating: Decent
    *
    99 posts
    i must've misunderstood you, i thought you were implying that he did the run mostly to sell the items that drop so he can buy the charm. sorry...

    I really wasn't trying to start a flame war here,.

    I chalk this up to "you live you learn",. i don't have hard feelings ,. i just won't be involved with him anymore,..

    ____________________________
    Retrution-68/mnk,45/rng...misc
    Member of the FFXI community since Nov/03
    Rank---6

    www.myspace.com/airhumper

    JUST DO IT!
    #368 Oct 03 2006 at 7:11 PM Rating: Excellent
    **
    917 posts
    Quote:
    and if Dave is teleporting he wants 10k a teleport than he's not teleing unless you pay him that amount =P although that price looks a little steep for him...I dont see why he'd demand so much. I honestly dont pay 5k a tele >> ever, for anyone...


    Maybe I see this diffrently than most people; but when I shout for a tele and say Im willing to pay 5k for it and you then invite me and take that money you have entered into a verbal contract for the price of that tele. If you think I should pay more for that tele you dont first take my money and then say I should pay more. Its a matter of Ethics it wasnt about the money because at that point I would rather buy a 50k ring I only used once than give him another 5k for a tele. Buisness is buisness perhaps but in the end what he lost was buisness.
    ____________________________
    John Locke wrote:
    Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
    #369 Oct 03 2006 at 8:12 PM Rating: Default
    **
    855 posts
    Quote:
    must've misunderstood you, i thought you were implying that he did the run mostly to sell the items that drop so he can buy the charm. sorry...

    I really wasn't trying to start a flame war here,.


    Oh Im not either sorry =P I dont mean to come off angry, if I do.

    Quote:
    Maybe I see this diffrently than most people; but when I shout for a tele and say Im willing to pay 5k for it and you then invite me and take that money you have entered into a verbal contract for the price of that tele. If you think I should pay more for that tele you dont first take my money and then say I should pay more. Its a matter of Ethics it wasnt about the money because at that point I would rather buy a 50k ring I only used once than give him another 5k for a tele. Buisness is buisness perhaps but in the end what he lost was buisness.


    I know, I understand. I dont know why Dave would do that though..maybe he was offering tele's [Tele...][Do you need it?] 10k or something before you showed up and he figured you'd pay..I dont know. Not saying what he did was right =P
    ____________________________
    Name: Daus
    Resident of the Kujata server
    ZM/CoP/ToAU/Bastok10: Complete
    RDM75/whm75/smn75/dnc48/sch45/blm38/37drk/37nin
    [http://Daisy7.deviantart.com]

    #370 Oct 04 2006 at 4:16 PM Rating: Good
    ****
    4,902 posts
    well, i know im a bit bias but i think he should have been left in his mother... /shrug


    btw fie im taking a mini break for a little grades sliped and my credit card comes soon so yay i figure 2 weeks at most be back then

    im sure half the server has storys about this nut case...


    Quote:
    I will however try and defend dave somewhat. Dave as far as I know has no access to a computer and unlike the majority of FF11 users, he has no way of looking up info on the game. Dave is very very slow when it comes to a majority of the games mechanics and even slower on internet etiquette.


    well, no ****.

    not only is he slow he is arrogent and i think he should be in a white padded room.
    ____________________________
    DRG FAQ
    #371 Oct 04 2006 at 9:28 PM Rating: Default
    4 posts
    Quote:
    well, i know im a bit bias but i think he should have been left in his mother... /shrug


    btw fie im taking a mini break for a little grades sliped and my credit card comes soon so yay i figure 2 weeks at most be back then

    im sure half the server has storys about this nut case...



    Quote:
    I will however try and defend dave somewhat. Dave as far as I know has no access to a computer and unlike the majority of FF11 users, he has no way of looking up info on the game. Dave is very very slow when it comes to a majority of the games mechanics and even slower on internet etiquette.


    well, no sh*t.

    not only is he slow he is arrogent and i think he should be in a white padded room.


    You might want to catch up on your english before attempting to insult someone for being stupid, especially if you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously.
    Just a thought...

    By the way, what exactly do you mean by *biased?
    #372 Oct 05 2006 at 4:25 PM Rating: Decent
    Scholar
    **
    938 posts
    Quote:
    not only is he slow he is arrogent and i think he should be in a white padded room.


    Why would you say such a thing?
    #373 Oct 05 2006 at 6:13 PM Rating: Excellent
    **
    917 posts
    Quote:
    You might want to catch up on your english



    Insulting Ketrels' mastery of English is sooooo 2003.
    ____________________________
    John Locke wrote:
    Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
    #374 Oct 05 2006 at 7:02 PM Rating: Good
    ****
    4,902 posts
    Quote:
    Why would you say such a thing?


    why? because hes a emotionless drone, a friggen pod person. I think i may have seen him on star wars or something idk.

    are you the "friends" hes talking about??? you two?

    im glad to see you exist and aren’t invisible or blow up dolls. very kool. you must have the patience of a saint. Or have gotten a labotomy or even, your completely brain-dead.

    Now i don’t say this brain-dead thing lightly what i mean by this is...

    every time i talk to davidmelendez a little part of my cerebellum dies. Sence you are his "friend" i figure you’ve spoken to him a lot thus your brain-dead through association. grats we should report both of you to Merc post haste.

    Quote:
    You might want to catch up on your english before attempting to insult someone for being stupid, especially if you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously.
    Just a thought...

    well, i did insult him for being stupid, and golly G i spelt it wrong. I guess im as stupid as davidmelendez. well time to sell off my drg gear and buy a brass sublegar and pt in it!!! or or maybe i should go pull 4 mobs at a time then not understand what I did wrong. OH WAIT NO I GOT IT!!!! I should invite people that shouted for a teleport accept their money then demand more.

    /nod {I'm sorry} im ganna go check myself in to the nearest asylum maybe some shock therapy may assist and hey if it doesnt maybe ill just stick my finger in a socket, that sounds like something david would do.

    Quote:
    Insulting Ketrels' mastery of English is sooooo 2003.

    bah my English teachers have been doing it since 97 :P

    Edited, Oct 5th 2006 at 8:04pm PDT by ketrel
    ____________________________
    DRG FAQ
    #375 Oct 06 2006 at 10:36 AM Rating: Decent
    Scholar
    *
    96 posts
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    LOL
    #376 Oct 06 2006 at 11:13 AM Rating: Excellent
    **
    917 posts
    British people are so ***** at times.

    Edited, Oct 6th 2006 at 2:59pm PDT by Fidant
    ____________________________
    John Locke wrote:
    Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
    #377 Oct 06 2006 at 12:59 PM Rating: Good
    **
    831 posts
    Geostygma wrote:
    you might want to catch up on your english before attempting to insult someone for being stupid, especially if you expect anyone to take your opinion seriously.


    You've fallen into the same trap many have: you think HOW someone says something is more important than WHAT they have to say. Ketrel murders the English language with great regularity however, along with his misspellings, he often imparts amazing bits of wisdom. If you can't look beyond the grammar and spelling to see this then you are the loser.
    ____________________________

    Todays subliminal message is:


    #378 Oct 06 2006 at 2:42 PM Rating: Good
    **
    524 posts
    I see no reason to Blacklist the people posted on here. I’m not saying the people who posted on this thread are wrong but I would rather give the people the benefit of a doubt then blist them all together.
    I noticed on this thread Davidmelendez being brought up quite a bit, I’ve had a chance to Bcnm and teleport with him, I haven’t had any of the problems mentioned. Until he does rip me off and ***** me over I have to say he has been a good player.
    I would like to just say one last thing before ending this Post. Please give people a chance before you take what other people write on the Internet as gospel.
    ____________________________
    --------------------------------------------------
    Quote: This one here this was my Wish My Dream, I'm taking it back, I'm taking them all back
    --------------------------------------------------
    #379 Oct 06 2006 at 2:46 PM Rating: Decent
    ****
    4,902 posts
    Ms. Sassy <3 <3 <3

    hard to miss spell that :P
    ____________________________
    DRG FAQ
    #380 Oct 06 2006 at 2:57 PM Rating: Good
    **
    831 posts
    ChrisMast wrote:
    I see no reason to Blacklist the people posted on here. I’m not saying the people who posted on this thread are wrong but I would rather give the people the benefit of a doubt then blist them all together.
    I noticed on this thread Davidmelendez being brought up quite a bit, I’ve had a chance to Bcnm and teleport with him, I haven’t had any of the problems mentioned. Until he does rip me off and ***** me over I have to say he has been a good player.
    I would like to just say one last thing before ending this Post. Please give people a chance before you take what other people write on the Internet as gospel.


    I think that very few have actually /blisted someone in game from something they read here. This thread is intended (I believe anyway) to act as an early warning system. Sort of a "Party with this person at your own risk" kind of deal. By all means go ahead and have interactions with people listed here but do so with caution.
    ____________________________

    Todays subliminal message is:


    #381 Oct 06 2006 at 3:13 PM Rating: Decent
    **
    855 posts
    Quote:
    are you the "friends" hes talking about??? you two?

    im glad to see you exist and aren’t invisible or blow up dolls. very kool. you must have the patience of a saint. Or have gotten a labotomy or even, your completely brain-dead.

    Now i don’t say this brain-dead thing lightly what i mean by this is...

    every time i talk to davidmelendez a little part of my cerebellum dies. Sence you are his "friend" i figure you’ve spoken to him a lot thus your brain-dead through association. grats we should report both of you to Merc post haste.


    wait? was this directed at me also?

    O_o I know Dave because he's in one of my linkshells. When I met Dave I had no idea he had such a reputation behind him and because I met him in a different situation than most (over ls chat) I never had much of a problem with him.

    His way of talking isnt much different than what any new-to-the-internet person talks like.

    We get that he's done stupid things, and thats a horrible way to make a first impression with somebody..so I dont blame people for not liking him. But he isnt a terrible guy personally.

    Why should we deserve to be insulted just because we've had a different experience with a person?

    Edited, Oct 6th 2006 at 4:16pm PDT by Glddaisy

    Edited, Oct 6th 2006 at 4:18pm PDT by Glddaisy
    ____________________________
    Name: Daus
    Resident of the Kujata server
    ZM/CoP/ToAU/Bastok10: Complete
    RDM75/whm75/smn75/dnc48/sch45/blm38/37drk/37nin
    [http://Daisy7.deviantart.com]

    #382 Oct 06 2006 at 4:45 PM Rating: Decent
    ****
    4,902 posts
    Quote:
    wait? was this directed at me also?



    sure was

    Quote:
    When I met Dave I had no idea he had such a reputation behind him and because I met him in a different situation than most (over ls chat) I never had much of a problem with him.


    ever given him money/xped with him?

    Quote:
    His way of talking isnt much different than what any new-to-the-internet person talks like.


    hes not new thats the problem, if a newb were to do this it may possibly be acceptable to some people. (not me stealing is stealing but w/e)

    Quote:
    We get that he's done stupid things, and thats a horrible way to make a first impression with somebody..so I dont blame people for not liking him. But he isnt a terrible guy personally.


    Thats just it though had it been one isolated insodent then it probably could have been negligable im talking about 100+ people this guy has messed with...

    Quote:
    Why should we deserve to be insulted just because we've had a different experience with a person?


    because your defending him with out concidering the people he's effected and or hurt
    ____________________________
    DRG FAQ
    #383 Oct 06 2006 at 5:48 PM Rating: Decent
    **
    855 posts
    Quote:
    ever given him money/xped with him?

    No I never have because I dont give anybody any money unless its for teleports and concidering he's in my ls he doesnt charge me for teles.

    and never exp'd with him either because of differing lvls but I have done various missions with him. And what does this have to do with what you quoted from me?

    Quote:
    hes not new thats the problem, if a newb were to do this it may possibly be acceptable to some people. (not me stealing is stealing but w/e)
    Thats just it though had it been one isolated insodent then it probably could have been negligable im talking about 100+ people this guy has messed with...

    He was new-ish when I met him. And you'd be surprised how many noobs manage to get so high in lvl and be completely oblivious to the workings of the game..Dave isnt much different.


    Quote:
    because your defending him with out concidering the people he's effected and or hurt


    Boy what a great reason to insult somebody. Quick! you might be an aquaintance with somebody I dont like..let me think of a quick snarky reply!

    I never said he hasnt hurt people and I never said he was perfect. What I did say was I have a different experience with the guy and he's not that bad of a person but apparently thats enough of a reason to call me brain dead?

    It is a public forum and like you, I too have the ability to share my opinion.

    Edited, Oct 6th 2006 at 6:50pm PDT by Glddaisy
    ____________________________
    Name: Daus
    Resident of the Kujata server
    ZM/CoP/ToAU/Bastok10: Complete
    RDM75/whm75/smn75/dnc48/sch45/blm38/37drk/37nin
    [http://Daisy7.deviantart.com]

    #384 Oct 06 2006 at 6:20 PM Rating: Good
    **
    917 posts
    have i won the internets yet?
    ____________________________
    John Locke wrote:
    Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
    #385 Oct 06 2006 at 6:53 PM Rating: Decent
    ****
    4,902 posts
    Quote:
    I never said he hasnt hurt people and I never said he was perfect. What I did say was I have a different experience with the guy and he's not that bad of a person but apparently thats enough of a reason to call me brain dead?


    when the bolded is applyed to David then yea i for one feel justifyed in calling you brain-dead through association

    Quote:
    It is a public forum and like you, I too have the ability to share my opinion


    you do, so does the rest of the world, doesnt mean they wont get hammered for it.
    Quote:
    have i won the internets yet?


    Damnit fid i told you this in game, you won the internet with your first post, Then Mr.Norris came and bit your head off thus the internet is no longer yours and resides in the cluches of Mr.Norris.
    ____________________________
    DRG FAQ
    #386 Oct 07 2006 at 1:01 PM Rating: Decent
    Sage
    ***
    1,452 posts
    I don't know the guy, but when the LS member who writes posts to "defend him somewhat" can say nothing more than that he's "not that bad of a person," that he's socially inept, that he's incapable of learning some things, and that he might actually be slow in the clinical sense of the word, I'm not sure I want to.

    Can't really blame people for wanting to defend (even halfheartedly) a fellow linkshell member, though. It's certainly no bad reflection on that person's character; speaking on behalf of an LS-mate, particularly one who's not widely known to be crooked or a malicious scammer, is a decent thing to do.

    Still, though...weird taste in friends. Not that that's a bad thing, necessarily, just...weird.
    ____________________________
    Nola, 70 BE Mage
    Drenden Server
    #387 Oct 08 2006 at 4:13 AM Rating: Decent
    **
    261 posts
    Quote:
    don't know the guy, but when the LS member who writes posts to "defend him somewhat" can say nothing more than that he's "not that bad of a person," that he's socially inept, that he's incapable of learning some things, and that he might actually be slow in the clinical sense of the word, I'm not sure I want to.

    Can't really blame people for wanting to defend (even halfheartedly) a fellow linkshell member, though. It's certainly no bad reflection on that person's character; speaking on behalf of an LS-mate, particularly one who's not widely known to be crooked or a malicious scammer, is a decent thing to do.

    Still, though...weird taste in friends. Not that that's a bad thing, necessarily, just...weird.


    You probably don't understand the concept of having a soft spot for someone you think is basically a good person but just a bit clumsy. Or...you do understand this concept but forget about it for the sake of fulfilling your need to post a message (and get the traditional Sage rate up one minute after). One can only guess.

    Not that either case makes you a bad, almost despicable, person, necessarily, just...a weird one.
    ____________________________
    BANNED
    #388 Oct 08 2006 at 4:24 AM Rating: Default
    **
    466 posts
    Wow, you are a nasty person.

    Don't question lylia, you will lose and ignite into flames.

    Stop using comma's.

    Oh. And you look like an idiot. Dont post anymore; it hasn't been worth reading yet and i am doubting that will change.
    ____________________________
    Burning Blade[Alliance] 80 Rogue
    Slip 75BLM NIN DRG - Bahamut
    #389 Oct 08 2006 at 5:18 AM Rating: Decent
    **
    261 posts
    Quote:
    Wow, you are a nasty person.

    Don't question lylia, you will lose and ignite into flames.

    Stop using comma's.

    Oh. And you look like an idiot. Dont post anymore; it hasn't been worth reading yet and i am doubting that will change.



    "Don't question lylia, you will lose and ignite into flames."

    Are you for real? Does Lylia have a "fighter" reputation? And are you afraid of Lylia? Or was that just sarcasm? Cause what you just wrote does sound a bit over the top.

    Anyway, my post is just as nice or nasty as the one Lylia made. If that makes me just as nice or nasty as Lylia, then, well, so be it. I don't even know if that makes me a good or a bad person, necessarily.
    ____________________________
    BANNED
    #390 Oct 08 2006 at 5:51 AM Rating: Default
    ****
    4,902 posts
    Quote:
    Are you for real? Does Lylia have a "fighter" reputation? And are you afraid of Lylia? Or was that just sarcasm? Cause what you just wrote does sound a bit over the top.


    @#%^ yea, and you should, be, to, maybe, you should know, or be, ripped off by davidmelendez, befor you can, make any kind of comment to his, charicter.

    BTW its not fear, its respect. Most of the time we respect each other here. If your not ganna respect that the regulars have friendship then GTFO[/quote]

    Quote:
    Anyway, my post is just as nice or nasty as the one Lylia made. If that makes me just as nice or nasty as Lylia, then, well, so be it. I don't even know if that makes me a good or a bad person, necessarily.


    First of all if you were ganna be like lylia you'd be nice. But your not and could never be. only one lylia Richardhead and its not you so like i said above


    Quote:
    GTFO




    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 6:57am PDT by ketrel
    ____________________________
    DRG FAQ
    #391 Oct 08 2006 at 6:35 AM Rating: Decent
    **
    261 posts
    Quote:
    @#%^ yea, and you should, be, to, maybe, you should know, or be, ripped off by davidmelendez, befor you can, make any kind of comment to his, charicter.

    BTW its not fear, its respect. Most of the time we respect each other here. If your not ganna respect that the regulars have friendship then GTFO[/quote


    and

    Quote:
    First of all if you were ganna be like lylia you'd be nice. But your not and could never be. only one lylia Richardhead and its not you so like i said above


    Ya. Ok. I read what you are trying to say and I understand your concern. But please don't worry. Will E. Coyote will never catch Roadrunner.



    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 7:42am PDT by Maaia
    ____________________________
    BANNED
    #392 Oct 08 2006 at 11:48 AM Rating: Decent
    Sage
    ***
    1,452 posts
    Quote:
    You probably don't understand the concept of having a soft spot for someone you think is basically a good person but just a bit clumsy. Or...you do understand this concept but forget about it for the sake of fulfilling your need to post a message (and get the traditional Sage rate up one minute after). One can only guess.


    Actually, I do understand it quite well, which is why I wrote a post more or less defending Glddaisy/Daus who appeared to be under a dogpile of folks getting on his/her case just for trying to defend his/her LS-mate. I don't think it's right to criticize someone who commits no sin except defending someone they feel is being treated unfairly (whether it really is unfair treatment or not), and I posted about it for that reason alone. It certainly wasn't to get a rate-up, since just about every time I post on the Kujata forum I get rated down anyway--not that it's an issue to me, just noting a fact.

    So maybe you and the large chip on your shoulder can just go back to lurking now instead of posting to criticize someone for defending another poster who seemed to be getting treated more harshly than the situation would warrant? That is, unless you want to commit the same breach of civility that people were by piling on Glddaisy/Daus, the same behavior that made me want to post in the first place, in which case you should just feel free--you're the one who's going to look asinine for it, and that certainly won't bother me.
    ____________________________
    Nola, 70 BE Mage
    Drenden Server
    #393 Oct 08 2006 at 12:27 PM Rating: Decent
    Scholar
    ***
    1,463 posts
    Quote:
    Are you for real? Does Lylia have a "fighter" reputation? And are you afraid of Lylia? Or was that just sarcasm? Cause what you just wrote does sound a bit over the top.

    No, you moron.

    Lylia just happens to be one of the nicest, most mature, giving, pleasant people you'll encounter in FFXI.

    People are warning you off of Lylia for two basic reasons:

    #1 - Lylia's friends happily line up to defend her because she deserves it. (Notably, unlike the nimrod-sounding tool-of-a-guy you seem to be pseudo-defending.)

    #2 - Lylia doesn't actually need our help 'cause she's far better-equipped to engage in a battle of words than you are.

    In short: Lylia is smarter than you, and people like her more than they like you.

    Next.
    ____________________________
    Currently: Gwenny @ Garuda (FFXI) (Transferred)
    Formerly: Gwen @ Kujata (FFXI)
    Formerly: Gwennie @ Gladden (LotR:O)

    Krono, who hates me, wrote:
    But you wouldn't know anything about letting go of the past, because you're a grudge-holding spawn of satan.
    Duality, who is wrongfully persecuted, wrote:
    Gwen is very mean-spirited. Not forgiving.
    #394 Oct 08 2006 at 1:08 PM Rating: Default
    **
    466 posts
    Quote:
    Are you for real? Does Lylia have a "fighter" reputation? And are you afraid of Lylia? Or was that just sarcasm? Cause what you just wrote does sound a bit over the top.


    lol... Yes, what i wrote was absolute truth and was not sarcasm. It was not over the top at all. You will actually burst into flames.

    ******* irritating little bug, go away. While you are at it, learn some english, grammar, and punctuation skills.

    commas, shouln't, be, butchered, in, such, a, horrible, manner, please, stop, with, the, runons.

    i like gwen :3 i want to steal.
    ____________________________
    Burning Blade[Alliance] 80 Rogue
    Slip 75BLM NIN DRG - Bahamut
    #395 Oct 08 2006 at 1:50 PM Rating: Default
    **
    261 posts
    Hmmm, Lylia, you have a funny way of defending someone. Even in a more or less" case I really wouldn't want to have you in my corner. Maybe your love for words got in the way.

    Congrats on the quick rate up btw. You got your 4.18 score because you get rated down lots of times of course, and of course you don't give a rat's *** about your rating. Of course not.

    Now, to answer your troll friend and most probably fellow karma camper Gwen:

    Quote:
    Lylia just happens to be one of the nicest, most mature, giving, pleasant people you'll encounter in FFXI.


    Never said a bad thing to or about Lylia until now and only because of the tone of her response.

    Quote:
    People are warning you off of Lylia for two basic reasons:

    #1 - Lylia's friends happily line up to defend her because she deserves it. (Notably, unlike the nimrod-sounding tool-of-a-guy you seem to be pseudo-defending.)


    Err, you mean the same nimrod-sounding tool-of-a-guy your friend Lylia was "more or less" defending? How nice! Lylia and I share the same goal. Now why would Lylia's friends come out to defend her again? Surely not because of what I wrote, right?

    Quote:
    #2 - Lylia doesn't actually need our help 'cause she's far better-equipped to engage in a battle of words than you are.


    You think? You haven't even seen Lylia and I go at each other, now have you? In fact, you have only seen three rather short posts of mine of the ten I made in total. Now just a word of advice to you: unless this opinion of yours can be backed up by tons of evidence, I don't think anyone but her friends will regard your opinion as a fact. That's how things work in science, that's how things work in law, and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work like that in here. So, I suggest you keep remarks like these to yourself to avoid looking biased and stupid.

    Quote:
    In short: Lylia is smarter than you, and people like her more than they like you.


    The above applies here as well. However, I do believe that Lylia's friends like her more than me of course. I'll grant you that. Ever heard of the saying "kicking in an open door"? Ever tried to get a job in consultancy? They need specialists but they also need people who can state the obvious over and over again. Why don't you give it a shot? Lots of moolah in that kind of business Gwen!

    Quote:
    Next.


    Please stop using that word at the end of a flame message. It makes you look so silly. Like you think you actually believe you will put a dent in my confidence or decrease the chance of me answering to you by writing this. Try kindergarten or preschool.


    Anyway, I did check this thread out a couple of times because I knew it would be only a matter of time before the forum trolls and karmacampers would come out of their caves and I was kinda anxious to see what their response would be. I have seen enough already so I will move on.

    It was fun! But like they say: all good things must come to an end. So does this discussion. I really love the way trolls come up for each other whenever a nerve is struck. You are all invited to hop by for a rematch. Knowing trolls have huge egos it's the least I can do. But...one at a time please. Well, three tops, ok? I have more stuff to do than answering an entire platoon of angry trolls and karmacampers.

    Have fun and please don't let my posts ruin your sunday. That was really not my intention :)

    Bye!



    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 4:44pm PDT by Maaia
    ____________________________
    BANNED
    #396 Oct 08 2006 at 2:18 PM Rating: Default
    **
    261 posts
    Quote:
    lol... Yes, what i wrote was absolute truth and was not sarcasm. It was not over the top at all. You will actually burst into flames.

    @#%^ing irritating little bug, go away. While you are at it, learn some english, grammar, and punctuation skills.

    commas, shouln't, be, butchered, in, such, a, horrible, manner, please, stop, with, the, runons.

    i like gwen :3 i want to steal.


    Dammit, troll! Are you playing the grammer card already? Are you that low on ammo already? You actually made me do something I never do, and that is coming back after saying goodbye.

    Now, my use of comma's in the sentence you are referring to is perfectly fine. Open up a book sometimes and see for yourself. But here is what I want you to think about:

    Do you think that someone who uses "i" instead of "I" (feeling inferiour perhaps?), forgets to start a sentence with a capital letter, doesn't know that English in the context he is using it should be written with a capital letter E and doesn't seem to know whether it is comma's (#1) or commas (#2) should make any remarks about somebody elses spelling, grammar and punctuation skills?

    ****, you are such a dumbass. No wonder you are afraid of your friend. Now go rate up Gwen so Gwen can rate you up again.

    For the second and last time: bye-bye.
    ____________________________
    BANNED
    #397 Oct 08 2006 at 4:15 PM Rating: Default
    **
    466 posts
    the more you say bye the more you type, interesting. For the record, i'm not a troll, nor am i out of ammo. I am far better equipped than you realize, in fact, i believe all of us are.

    Yes i'm playing the grammar card already, because you need to use it. Your use of commas was not perfectly fine, sorry, go back to your 8th grade english class and check with your teacher little one. By the way, I can assure you that i open up a book a little more often than just sometimes, and most likley more than you. Just so you know, Seventeen, US, and Vogue dont count as books. So you can't use them when you come back and say you read books more often that i do.

    My god you nailed me though, i am using lower case i's because i am inferior! How did you know!?!?!? YOU CAUGHT ME! There is a difference between lazy and destroying a language. At this point I am hoping that English isn't your first language, and is more around your 2nd 3rd or 4th. If you look back, my sentences almost always start with a capital letter. Before you try and bash me for it, read.

    I love when a troll tries to call someone else a troll, it has to be the prime example of internet retardation. Gotta love being called a dumbass when you are the one that is having more difficulty writing legible english than me. No, your format on the internet doesn't have to be perfect, but at least make it legible. Me using i instead of I, and english instead of English is still readable. You however, thinking, that, this, is, how, you, use, punctuation, is a waste of time and not worth reading, like i mentioned before.

    Thanks for leaving, you have proven the point to all of us that we were trying to get across to you: that you are the lesser individual here. That you seem like a highschool, or even middleschool kid trying to compete and argue with adults that have dealt with children and trolls like you before, sometimes on a daily basis. For the record, I rarely rate people, up or down, and to most people it isn't about ratings. If it were about ratings, we wouldnt be arguing with anyone at all, because that could cause a ratedown. If it were about ratings, every post would be happy, full of butterflies, rainbows, and bunnies.

    We aren't the ones out of ammo here, you are the one running out of things to post about and using typical things like "haha sage status haha ratings" to argue. Try something else, or go away. You said Bye, but i highly doubt that. For the sake of everyone here, please, PLEASE, prove me wrong, and stay out.

    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 5:19pm PDT by Boyiee

    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 7:11pm PDT by Boyiee
    ____________________________
    Burning Blade[Alliance] 80 Rogue
    Slip 75BLM NIN DRG - Bahamut
    #398 Oct 08 2006 at 5:07 PM Rating: Decent
    Sage
    ***
    1,452 posts
    See, the ironic thing, Maaia, is that you bothered to post to tell me...what? That I shouldn't have posted? If that was the case, then why did you post? What exactly was the point of implying that I was "despicable" for defending someone who was getting dogpiled (though admittedly not defending his choice of friends)? I'd love to have you explain just why you felt the need to post and criticize; exactly what were you trying to accomplish, anyway?

    At any rate, you've already stamped your foot in a fit of pique and declared that you are taking your ball and going home, so I guess I shouldn't expect an answer. But I understand that your "GOODBY 4EVER, losers, I win because I ran away first!" post puts you in an unenviable predicament; on the one hand, you'll look like an obsessive little troll if you return like a dog to its vomit to a thread you've already recused yourself from, but on the other you'll look like a cowardly little ninny if you don't justify why in blazes you posted your garbage in the first place.

    Maybe you can flip a coin: heads, you're a troll, tails you're a coward. OKGO! :)
    ____________________________
    Nola, 70 BE Mage
    Drenden Server
    #399 Oct 08 2006 at 5:53 PM Rating: Decent
    Sage
    **
    761 posts
    Sorry kiddo, I think Lylia owned you.

    BTW Boyiee your post was kinda jerky, sorry to say.

    edit: oh yeah forgot to say why. Calling someone an annoying bug is really rather primary school, which is what you're accusing the other poster of so...

    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 6:56pm PDT by liedra
    ____________________________
    Linliel: Tarutaru - 75BRD/75WHM/75RNG -- current project 61SAM->75, 40 SCH->75
    Crafts: Clothcraft (90+1), Alchemy (60)
    Server: Kujata
    Missions: Rank 9 Windurst | CoP complete | ZM complete | AU complete | WoG lol
    Status: PhD submitted, moving to Belgium to take up new job end of June.
    #400 Oct 08 2006 at 5:55 PM Rating: Decent
    **
    855 posts
    Quote:
    I don't know the guy, but when the LS member who writes posts to "defend him somewhat" can say nothing more than that he's "not that bad of a person," that he's socially inept, that he's incapable of learning some things, and that he might actually be slow in the clinical sense of the word, I'm not sure I want to.

    Can't really blame people for wanting to defend (even halfheartedly) a fellow linkshell member, though. It's certainly no bad reflection on that person's character; speaking on behalf of an LS-mate, particularly one who's not widely known to be crooked or a malicious scammer, is a decent thing to do.

    Still, though...weird taste in friends. Not that that's a bad thing, necessarily, just...weird.


    well thats just it...Dave is weird and odd but when I met him it wasnt under "zomg you stole my money" type of situation =P he was a low lvled thf and seemed to be a nice guy. Ive had my fare share of "dave, go away" moments and he aggrivates me alot.

    so I have no reason to utterly hate him like a majority of people do. I wanted to share my experience with Dave but apparently its the wrong one to some users on this website. Now it seems like me posting here was probably worse for my reputation than anything else. What a great way to get attention from certain other people in certain other linkshells and am now the **** of many jokes =P.

    Quote:

    Actually, I do understand it quite well, which is why I wrote a post more or less defending Glddaisy/Daus who appeared to be under a dogpile of folks getting on his/her case just for trying to defend his/her LS-mate. I don't think it's right to criticize someone who commits no sin except defending someone they feel is being treated unfairly (whether it really is unfair treatment or not), and I posted about it for that reason alone. It certainly wasn't to get a rate-up, since just about every time I post on the Kujata forum I get rated down anyway--not that it's an issue to me, just noting a fact.

    So maybe you and the large chip on your shoulder can just go back to lurking now instead of posting to criticize someone for defending another poster who seemed to be getting treated more harshly than the situation would warrant? That is, unless you want to commit the same breach of civility that people were by piling on Glddaisy/Daus, the same behavior that made me want to post in the first place, in which case you should just feel free--you're the one who's going to look asinine for it, and that certainly won't bother me.


    thank you =P

    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 6:59pm PDT by Glddaisy
    ____________________________
    Name: Daus
    Resident of the Kujata server
    ZM/CoP/ToAU/Bastok10: Complete
    RDM75/whm75/smn75/dnc48/sch45/blm38/37drk/37nin
    [http://Daisy7.deviantart.com]

    #401 Oct 08 2006 at 6:07 PM Rating: Decent
    **
    466 posts
    Quote:
    BTW Boyiee your post was kinda jerky, sorry to say.


    That was the point, don't be sorry lol.

    I'm not gonna be nice to a troll that acts like a child and tries to insult my friends. If you want to be nice to those people, then go right ahead, but you wont catch me doing it. I'm gonna be a total *****, it's more fun anyway. A troll is typically annoying... This troll also types and insults on a 13year old level, therefore my replies were on par with that. I didn't want to say something to advanced for him/her, and confuse them.

    Edited, Oct 8th 2006 at 7:10pm PDT by Boyiee
    ____________________________
    Burning Blade[Alliance] 80 Rogue
    Slip 75BLM NIN DRG - Bahamut
    This forum is read only
    This Forum is Read Only!
    Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CST
    Anonymous Guests (8)