For most of the 3 hours we spent in Yhoat, we were killing wasps and pathfinders at G-7, nowhere near any parties. In fact all I saw there were highlevels running through to uggalipeh.
Yes, at the end (as I said) we were killing Gobs and mandies on our way back.
1. We were both skilling up (He was skilling staff), and it was taking us at least 3x as long to kill one mob as it took a party to kill them.
2. We didn't voke if there was a puller out
3. At the end, we were over by the first cave, at F-something, normally there are two or three parties in there, there were none at that cave when we were there, so dont tell me there were too many parties...
4. I was lvl30, the PLD needed to rest every 2 or 3 mobs (for MP) as it was, we couldn't go depeer without risking death (The mobs deeper are what you XP off of 40-48)
5. As I stated, had Luken politely asked me to move, I would have. Instead (Read the quote) he yelled at me for coming a little closer to his party than he liked. He acted very childish and as such I just blew him off and continued on my way.
Common courtesy my friend.
Apparently it's not so 'common', lest you would have merely asked me to move and we would have done so. Whine like a baby and get treated as such.
Coming on here and crying about it, but not posting my name, knowing full well that I will respond (considering my previous actions on these forums) makes you look even worse, IMHO (which I know, to you, doesn't mean anything at this point, but w/e).
And if i showed up as my 65 drg and started killing mobs where you were leveling, youd be ****** as well AlexisLucia...
It wouldn't be the first time, in fact it happens all the time in Valkurm, Konschtat, Giddeus, Fort Ghelsba, etc... I can go on if you want.
When people do that to me, I politely ask them to leave, and fully 90% of the time they do. The other 10% of the time, I call a GM. By the time the GM comes, the person killing everyone usually has gotten bored and left.
Now, are we done with this thread? as I have said all I need to, unless you completely distort the facts again to make yourself look 'right'. I'm not saying I was in the right either, but I wasn't in the wrong in my reactions to you last night.