Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Hi...Follow

#1 Aug 23 2007 at 4:02 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
Hey Everyone,

Wondering how you all are doing on the server? I can see that not much has changed on these boards...hahaha.

Squidy, Loon, Toon, you guys still play?

I know a few others still play, or have server transfered.
#2 Aug 23 2007 at 4:24 PM Rating: Excellent
**
299 posts
#3 Aug 23 2007 at 4:27 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
SevIfrit wrote:
tech! how is rl going for you and your lady =D. Miss seeing you around hope you are enjoying life.


Life is going great, just bought a new car lol... working a lot of hours. Josc is doing fine, and all that wonderful jazz. Going to come back to the game I think...if my characters are still there. How's life with you? I heard you transfered servers.
#4 Aug 23 2007 at 4:56 PM Rating: Excellent
*
240 posts
Was just wondering about you the other day... I recently came back after taking close to a year off. Well, I'd make what I thought were comebacks during that time but they'd only last about a week or so >.< Looks like I'm back for good though. So many new people.... so many old players gone. It's a strange thing. But I hope all is going well with ya!
____________________________
IFRIT SERVER

Misao (Windurst Rank 5)
30MNK/15WAR (45PLD, 41THF, 38COR, 35SCH, 34WAR, 25RNG, 20BRD, 20DRK, 20NIN, 19BST, 19DDNC, 18RDM, 17WHM, 17BLM, 17 PUP, 17SAM, 17DRG, 17SMN, 10BLU)

Alchemy:68+1,Fishing:35,Smith:30,Gold:27,Woodworking:28,Leather:27,Bone:27,Cooking: 27,Cloth:27
#5Aurara, Posted: Aug 23 2007 at 5:36 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Not much, just getting kicked from a ls when i watch cerb die by another ls hands. so nothing much.
#6 Aug 23 2007 at 6:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
YusukeYurameshi wrote:
Was just wondering about you the other day... I recently came back after taking close to a year off. Well, I'd make what I thought were comebacks during that time but they'd only last about a week or so >.< Looks like I'm back for good though. So many new people.... so many old players gone. It's a strange thing. But I hope all is going well with ya!


All is well, thanks for inquiring Yurameshi. It's been 6 months since I quit...and never thought I would come back this time...gave away all my good gear when I quit hahaha.

My main reason for coming back are the BST updates, yummy. Glad to see some familiar faces, time to update the game though lol >.<
#7 Aug 23 2007 at 6:15 PM Rating: Excellent
**
299 posts
Technolust wrote:
SevIfrit wrote:
tech! how is rl going for you and your lady =D. Miss seeing you around hope you are enjoying life.


Life is going great, just bought a new car lol... working a lot of hours. Josc is doing fine, and all that wonderful jazz. Going to come back to the game I think...if my characters are still there. How's life with you? I heard you transfered servers.


Great tell josc I said hello, always liked you two. They might not be there don't know if they still will be. Ya i moved to kujata to play with some irl friends, and a LS i had been in over there 6 months. Alot of nice people over here kujata is alot more relaxed then the old ifrit I like it here miss some friends on ifrit, especially suze ;_;. I'm sevv on kujata **** taru had my name on kujata. If you guys come back come to kujata. Alize, Aliciaxx, Boodah, among others are here all in the same ls as well.


Aurara you got kicked O.o ???
#8 Aug 23 2007 at 6:39 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
SevIfrit wrote:
Technolust wrote:
SevIfrit wrote:
tech! how is rl going for you and your lady =D. Miss seeing you around hope you are enjoying life.


Life is going great, just bought a new car lol... working a lot of hours. Josc is doing fine, and all that wonderful jazz. Going to come back to the game I think...if my characters are still there. How's life with you? I heard you transfered servers.


Great tell josc I said hello, always liked you two. They might not be there don't know if they still will be. Ya i moved to kujata to play with some irl friends, and a LS i had been in over there 6 months. Alot of nice people over here kujata is alot more relaxed then the old ifrit I like it here miss some friends on ifrit, especially suze ;_;. I'm sevv on kujata **** taru had my name on kujata. If you guys come back come to kujata. Alize, Aliciaxx, Boodah, among others are here all in the same ls as well.


Aurara you got kicked O.o ???


lol...Aurara got kicked from Shibumi a while back, I guess he must still be dwelling on that fact. Just trying to cue up the drama llama. Good to hear you are doing ok, but no intrest in server transferring, I'm coming back so I can see some friends. I'll tell Josc you say ello.

Edited, Aug 23rd 2007 8:41:45pm by Technolust
#9 Aug 24 2007 at 4:27 AM Rating: Excellent
**
299 posts
oh i thought he got kicked from ttk lol, ya i knew he got kicked from shibumi. But we had that thread awhile ago, wasn't interesting then and not interesting now. Aurara do you really even still care, your in ttk now so unless you think ttk is **** let it go man.
#10 Aug 24 2007 at 8:02 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
108 posts
Technolust wrote:


Squidy, Loon, Toon, you guys still play?




Hi Tech.

I'm offgame atm. Probably til the expansion. Squid and Toony are still at it i'm sure. Have fun!!

I'll troll shibumi site more now that your playing again.

Peace-
Loon-
#11 Aug 24 2007 at 8:28 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
LoonTA wrote:
Technolust wrote:


Squidy, Loon, Toon, you guys still play?




Hi Tech.

I'm offgame atm. Probably til the expansion. Squid and Toony are still at it i'm sure. Have fun!!

I'll troll shibumi site more now that your playing again.

Peace-
Loon-



Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

When are you going to come in for a FREE Golf Lesson?
#12 Aug 24 2007 at 10:47 AM Rating: Excellent
*
133 posts
Hey tech, has it been 6 months from when you quit? feels like only yesterday. Well, if you DO come back, send me a tell if you need me for something or just want to talk.

~DH
____________________________
~~Darkhelmet~~
Ifrit

"Mikhalla" wrote:


"Xkallybhur" wrote:

I wanna learn how to sub COR so I can make giant cards fly around me when I roll dice.


Note to self: Go to Casino and do this.


#13 Aug 24 2007 at 11:13 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
DarkhelmetofIfrit wrote:
Hey tech, has it been 6 months from when you quit? feels like only yesterday. Well, if you DO come back, send me a tell if you need me for something or just want to talk.

~DH


Well...not 6 months...exactly, more like 5 months and 3 weeks. Hahaha! I am officially back though, was logged on this morning for 30 minutes...running from Dunes to San d'Oria because of being a rdm/nin when I logged out and 0 gil as fun lol...

The BST updates that are happening on Monday are what convinced me to come back ;p
#14 Aug 24 2007 at 11:16 AM Rating: Good
*
133 posts
ah i see. Didn't know you were into the whole BST thing :P

See you online then
____________________________
~~Darkhelmet~~
Ifrit

"Mikhalla" wrote:


"Xkallybhur" wrote:

I wanna learn how to sub COR so I can make giant cards fly around me when I roll dice.


Note to self: Go to Casino and do this.


#15 Aug 24 2007 at 11:39 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
DarkhelmetofIfrit wrote:
ah i see. Didn't know you were into the whole BST thing :P

See you online then


Got BST to 37 right before I quit... was pounding out BST because I didn't have time back then for anything else, then I fell in <3 with the job!

Tell Swervo and Anth I say ello.
#16 Aug 24 2007 at 12:58 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
859 posts
LoonTA wrote:

Hi Tech.

I'm offgame atm. Probably til the expansion. Squid and Toony are still at it i'm sure. Have fun!!


Sign on AIM you jerk.
____________________________
mostly quit
#17 Aug 24 2007 at 1:36 PM Rating: Good
**
950 posts
WB mah brotha!!!
____________________________
Ifrit server
75SAM WS TP 5/5 sTP Merits
75BRD
75NIN TP HNM
75PLD

Cooking 95.0 +2
Fishing 78.4
Alchemy 60
Woodworking 60
Smithing 53
#18 Aug 24 2007 at 2:15 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
Deggy, Assassin Reject wrote:
WB mah brotha!!!


lol Hey there Spoot, glad to see you still play ;p
#19 Aug 24 2007 at 5:04 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Only old people and rich people golf tech, geez -.-;
#20 Aug 24 2007 at 6:53 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
316 posts
Hi technolust :)
____________________________
Viruk: 99SAM - 75NIN
Server: Ifrit
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e249/silverboy2k/
#21 Aug 24 2007 at 9:26 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
Erratic wrote:
Hi technolust :)


Hey Viruk ;p Long time no see, hows life been going for you?
#22 Aug 25 2007 at 10:15 AM Rating: Excellent
*
115 posts
Yos, Everyone!

Tech starting this game up is making my want to start playing too... but I know I can't... no time in my life. Hope everyone's doing well!

____________________________
FFXIV (Joscerelle Faire) - Officer of Serenity LS - www.SerenityLS.com
Goldsmith23, Mining20, Archer16
I wear pink... that's what I do.

FFXI (Retired)
SMN75, BLM54, WHM40, BRD31, PLD25,
Cooking 100+2, Clothcraft 40
Sellius (MULE) Clothcraft 61, Leathercraft 20, Goldsmithing 12
#23 Aug 25 2007 at 10:41 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
108 posts
DarqueNine wrote:
LoonTA wrote:

Hi Tech.

I'm offgame atm. Probably til the expansion. Squid and Toony are still at it i'm sure. Have fun!!


Sign on AIM you jerk.


I cant. I have limited access to a pc and Its not mine. It doesnt have AIM on it. Bummer.


But I think about you every day big boy :)


Loon-
#24 Aug 25 2007 at 11:58 AM Rating: Good
**
299 posts
Joscerelle wrote:
Yos, Everyone!

Tech starting this game up is making my want to start playing too... but I know I can't... no time in my life. Hope everyone's doing well!



Josc! Too bad you can't play again ;_;
#25 Aug 25 2007 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
223 posts
You can use www.meebo.com to use IM clients from within a browser. ^^ I actually used it full time for a while. It's really handy, and works on the Wii browser too. Unless the connection restricts IM usage you should be able to keep in touch over AIM easily with that! :D
____________________________
Baron von Fhqwghads wrote:
You type like a ******* ******. "U" and "ur" aren't words. Please don't omit letters of the alphabet unnecessarily, the other letters are getting jealous.

Ifrit Server
Celly
Mithra
WHM75, THF75, BRD54, SMN50, DNC42, NIN42, BLM37, and too many other subs!
<3s LS.
#26 Aug 26 2007 at 8:43 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
108 posts
SillyCelly wrote:
You can use www.meebo.com to use IM clients from within a browser. ^^ I actually used it full time for a while. It's really handy, and works on the Wii browser too. Unless the connection restricts IM usage you should be able to keep in touch over AIM easily with that! :D



Thanks tons :)
#27 Aug 31 2007 at 3:44 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
283 posts
LoonTA wrote:

But I think about you every day big boy :)


Loon-



You been hangin with that big *** galka again?
____________________________
LS-(INSERT NAME HERE)-HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL
-------------------------------------------------
Squidy Taru-Maat gave up 4-25-07(6-4-07)
Ifrit Refugee
99BST/MNK/WHM/BLM/DRG/BRD/THF/SMN/WAR/DRK
#28 Sep 02 2007 at 9:50 PM Rating: Good
1 post
So... yea

wit my buddy Tech coming back to FFXI...

I might come back soon too....

:o
____________________________
Lalond:
NIN75 MNK75 SAM75 BLM57 WAR60
SUBS: all 37 that need to be
Cooking:97+2

Grizzlies:
LVL1 ALL JOBS!!
Clothcraft:88+2 Leathercraft:60+1

Lalond(WoW): Deathwing
70 Gnome mage
1100 unbuffed fire dmge
33% unbuffed crit
87 spell hit
Tailoring375 Enchanting375
#29 Sep 03 2007 at 7:01 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
Lalondd wrote:
So... yea

wit my buddy Tech coming back to FFXI...

I might come back soon too....

:o


Lalond!
#30 Sep 04 2007 at 4:07 AM Rating: Good
**
299 posts
Lalondd wrote:
So... yea

wit my buddy Tech coming back to FFXI...

I might come back soon too....

:o


Holy **** lalond O.o /wave
#31 Sep 04 2007 at 6:32 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
108 posts
Daithi wrote:
LoonTA wrote:

But I think about you every day big boy :)


Loon-



You been hangin with that big *** galka again?



No no you have it backward. I do belive you've been with big *** galkas daily my friend. But thats your own personal business.

:)


Check your PM's
#32 Sep 06 2007 at 6:10 AM Rating: Decent
*
144 posts
tech comin back, lalo comin back... hot ****. last time i spoke with tech in game it wasnt really on the greatest terms, but meh. no reason to hold grudges. and i talked to your dad the other day @ KA camp lalo rofl

good to see some of the older peeps returning...

Edited, Sep 6th 2007 10:12am by Tekashi
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?43283

Dinarii- 100+3 Woodworking
Server: Ifrit
Profession: Ranger/Thief/Black Mage-75
LS: Deliverance
Leader of PowerOutage Dynamis.

"Hitting a ranger without shadows is like kicking a bean bag chair, you won't mess up unless something stupid happens" - Eaglestrike
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 17 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (17)