Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Best and Worst players on IfritFollow

#1152 Mar 27 2006 at 9:17 PM Rating: Decent
9 posts
kk ima say this as for the best........... all the tanks ive ever ptd with all the whm and rdm even the smn and blm. The DDs who i hv to sc with or even i have nothin to do with the sc Because if it wasnt for all these people I wouldnt have had ever lvld. Once again i say thank you for inviting me to your party and letting me get xp good or bad its atleast xp.^^

Now for the bad............noone is bad in this game just extremely slow......... if i have EVER ptd with you plz tell me if i did good or bad and if i did bad, how i can improve myself on making other parties go smoother^^
____________________________
Ifrit Server is Liquid the one and only
DRK 65 I own you
THF 37
WAR 37
SAM 10 >.<
#1153 Mar 27 2006 at 10:25 PM Rating: Default
*
201 posts
i see im not on the list so im guessnig that nobody remembers me...well im coming back..hopefully i leave a big memory this time
#1154 Mar 28 2006 at 1:47 AM Rating: Default
*
199 posts
Positive: Avatarofhope - incredibly great PLD
Vent(?, sorry not sure bout exact name), WHM doing very good job
Angelofmercy, always a pleasure to pty with:-)


Negative: obviously some guys who needs to broadcast lies about me, they will know they are meant
____________________________
Maddi: Sam 75 Blm 75 War75, whm 54Nin37, Thf37, Blu75,Sch Rdm 37
LS: CrossVision
ZM+CoP: complete, ApoNigh done,ToAU-44, FL
Alchemy100+4!,Goldsmithing51,Smithing25, Woodworking 28,Cooking 59;Bonecraft 18
Demon/Dragonslayer8/8
Hakutaku Eyecluster: uncountable
Cursed HQ´s uncountable
#1155 Apr 01 2006 at 2:43 PM Rating: Default
*
201 posts
if you have somebody on the worst list for raping mithras and following them around then yu should add Xentek lol but i didnt mind it cause it was very funny when his friends started sending me tells say "he was just playing" or "what the **** is your problem?" lol if ya tell somebody to stop something and they dont then they deserve what comes to them + if i was wrong the gm wouldnt have suspended him...so he was wrong
#1156 Apr 01 2006 at 6:08 PM Rating: Decent
*
240 posts
Quote:
i see im not on the list so im guessnig that nobody remembers me...well im coming back..hopefully i leave a big memory this time


WORST: Amaris. God what an asshat, way to cause parties to wipe out and make people lose more EXP than gain -_- .... Naw i'm just kidding :P Never partied with ya, but hope to when you return. Best of luck to you, send a /tell if you ever need help with something. I get bored a lot anymore so purposely look for people who need help just to do something >.>
____________________________
IFRIT SERVER

Misao (Windurst Rank 5)
30MNK/15WAR (45PLD, 41THF, 38COR, 35SCH, 34WAR, 25RNG, 20BRD, 20DRK, 20NIN, 19BST, 19DDNC, 18RDM, 17WHM, 17BLM, 17 PUP, 17SAM, 17DRG, 17SMN, 10BLU)

Alchemy:68+1,Fishing:35,Smith:30,Gold:27,Woodworking:28,Leather:27,Bone:27,Cooking: 27,Cloth:27
#1157 Apr 04 2006 at 9:30 AM Rating: Decent
**
677 posts
Had an excellent party last night after several days of trying (and failing) to get to 56. Granted, it disbanded when I was 40 tnl due to several d/c's but ah well, what can you do? (Well, solo'd the 40 to reach 56 in my case) Just thought I'd say thanks to:

Ryken, Snee, Simplicity, and Angelwings. Wish I could remember the whm's name but she disappeared before I had chance to write them down.

____________________________
**************************
LOTRO:
Rhulian - Race of Man, Hunter.
**************************
FFXI: Rogal - retired
75 PLD/WAR & 46 SAM/WAR
Ifrit Server
**************************

Snowbourn Server
**************************
#1158 Apr 09 2006 at 3:49 PM Rating: Decent
**
677 posts
Just wasted 1/2 hr, 300 gil and 2 sneak/2 prism because of this guy:

>>> Neobahumut <<<<<<<

Asked me to party, I said yes, told me to travel to Cape Terrigan (from Jueno) - got there only to find the party had D2'd and logged off. (/angry)
____________________________
**************************
LOTRO:
Rhulian - Race of Man, Hunter.
**************************
FFXI: Rogal - retired
75 PLD/WAR & 46 SAM/WAR
Ifrit Server
**************************

Snowbourn Server
**************************
#1159 Apr 09 2006 at 3:49 PM Rating: Decent
**
677 posts
**** double post - apologies

Edited, Mon Apr 10 12:00:06 2006 by RogalDorn
____________________________
**************************
LOTRO:
Rhulian - Race of Man, Hunter.
**************************
FFXI: Rogal - retired
75 PLD/WAR & 46 SAM/WAR
Ifrit Server
**************************

Snowbourn Server
**************************
#1160 Apr 13 2006 at 12:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
831 posts
A best or worst player is usually judged on their playing ability, dependability in a pty, etc. And this is as it should be. However I would like to point out someone who has those abilities and something a bit more. He has Loyalty, Honor, and a sense of Commitment to his people.

I had been in/had contact with a couple HNMls' in the past. One I left due to the members (not all of them), being a bunch of arrogant elitist asses, another because the leader was one who professed honor, yet would lie and make excuses to his members when they asked for his assistance. He came across to me as a complete phony.

On to my tale. Recently my HNMls' did an Ohat run, and somehow (still not sure how), we wiped on the first one. I was really **** as this was my cluster. My LS leader then quietly went around collecting spare eyes from other members (people who only had one eye of the set etc.) warped out, went to Bastok and had another cluster crafted. He then returned and we won the rest of the night. And I got my Ohat.

This is the kind of leader that inspires confidence in his team, that puts his people before himself. That does not use his HNMls as his private bank and gear repository, or as a ready pool of workers to have his own needs met.

This is a man of Honor. His name is Keston, and I am priviledged to be in his LS, SupaNova.

*edit* Hahaha, some nameless troll rated me down. I feel so sorry for you, my cowering little one. It must sad to be too afraid to take responsibilty for your actions.

Edited, Fri Apr 14 00:30:07 2006 by lokiseinn
____________________________
BANNED
#1161 Apr 13 2006 at 3:30 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
49 posts
I'd have to agree with Loki on this one. Keston is a honorable person.

Edited, Thu Apr 13 16:30:34 2006 by Zytar
____________________________
mew
#1162 Apr 15 2006 at 1:22 PM Rating: Default
*
124 posts
Also going to back up Loki on Keston... I was on that Ohat run, I still have no idea what happened on his first cluster, the NIN went down like .2 seconds after he voked, I swear it was a glitch or something.

I have never in my 132 days playtime seen something like what Keston did that night. He was on his way to Bastok before Loki even came back from afk, (where Im sure he was breaking everything fragile in his house). This my friends, is a true leader, and what more people in this game should aspire to be.
#1163 Apr 15 2006 at 9:30 PM Rating: Decent
**
385 posts
**sniff** ur gonna make me /cry IRL.

Just wait till i steal the LS kraken club and move to canada..bwahaha!

.. wait.. did i say that out loud? umm... ignore everything after IRL. ktnx.

Edited, Sat Apr 15 22:31:33 2006 by Keston
#1164 Apr 15 2006 at 11:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Tonic, Hume BRD of Melior, for being our 6th for CoP 8-4. Which we won, thank you very much! :3
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1165 Apr 17 2006 at 1:41 PM Rating: Decent
*
89 posts
I'm sure this is somewhat biased, since I'm in the LS too, but I have to say Apokalypse, Zkunkie, Kylien all have my eternal gratutide for letting me into The Rebirth linkshell and helping me get all the way from ZM6 to sky in 7 hours. Truly incredible and it makes me cry to see such kindness from a ls.

.....wow, thinking back I've had some terrible ls's.

Anyway, also major thanks to KingoftheJews, Nuku, and Creon and his friend Thunderhips or something. They all helped me through the worse of the ZM missions and gave me the great gift of getting higher on the mountain of FFXI
____________________________
Ifrit Server Hume. DRG: 63 WHM: 42 WAR: 37 MNK: 20 THF: 25 BLM: 24
"I strive to be the best I can be, and I will succeed"
#1166 Apr 22 2006 at 9:18 AM Rating: Default
14 posts
This sounds a lot like a friend of mine who is going through **** because people call her names,judge her,flame her and never even think they could be wrong or dumb. So watching my friend and her being upset all the time because people are doing something similar to this to her everyday, I know she and I both know how Daggers must feel, though I don't know her. People on ffxi most of the time don't realize words hold more merit in it because you cannot see or hear their reactions. So though I may get flamed for this, Daggers I know what you are going through and so does my friend. People need to learn to get all the facts,sides, and such before accusing. That's all I got to say to that.
#1167 Apr 24 2006 at 12:30 PM Rating: Good
*
63 posts
now ive gotta say this about goddess im assuming you either are or know silverangel please just get over it and stop being a **** ^^ and stop trying to trash my brother PS. this is canthor and i dont care who reads this what i say stands im the only one allowed to pick on my bro.

This is now Aaitaa..I apologize for Canthor's post. No...I am not a skitzo. However...the one thing I have noticed about Silverangel's 'friends' is they always seem to be in the dark as to how she treats others. She started a rumor on the Ifrit server about me and my best freind being lesbians...simply because she was jealous and **** off that Canthor was no longer her 'puppy' to follow her around anymore. She may act nice...but I know for a fact that she has been booted from more than one Ls...and she has also done some stuff over the net that should get her arrested. Like exposing herself to a minor via webcam...an unwilling minor I might add.

Yes...I know that may seem a harsh thing to say...but if you get on silver's bad side she turns into a really nasty person. She is vicious and evil and perhaps...that is one reason why most of her friends end up hating her in the end. Perhaps if she were to stop being such a hypocrite maybe she would have stronger friendships and in the end, be happier for it.

And in case you couldn't tell...I don't like her. I'm not doing this out of spite...simply out of public service to the rest of the Final Fantasy community. You can be her friend if you wish...there is no law against that, but just be forewarned.

Btw, Silver...If you read this I am sorry if I have hurt you...but just know that what you may not be able to see...other people can. So please do yourself a favor a really look at the way you treat other people...and instead of trying to be something your not...be yourself, that way your friends won't leave you when they find out who you really are..


Edited, Mon Apr 24 17:34:46 2006 by Aaitaa
____________________________
Moved from Ifrit to Garuda and I am soooo happy for it.

New name: Shadowdancer.

Quote:
7. You are NOT Altana's gift to Mithra with 1337 capped Pimping Skill. Deal with it.
-Aluus
#1168 Apr 29 2006 at 4:17 PM Rating: Decent
*
89 posts
Lol, I never thought I would hear my brother protecting me in public. Kinda interesting really. Anyway, I will agree with Aaitaa on several counts. I know that I would seem more spiteful towards Silverangel after all she's done to me and my bro, but I've learned to forgive and forget the acts of others. Of course, Silverangel still holds a grudge to me, everytime she sees me she runs off, even leaving an airship port because I was waiting for the same airship.

But I stand by Aaitaa's comments, and strongly reccomend you avoid her unless you either want to get used, or maybe if she's realized the pain and anger she has caused to so many others and actually changed her attitude towards others.
____________________________
Ifrit Server Hume. DRG: 63 WHM: 42 WAR: 37 MNK: 20 THF: 25 BLM: 24
"I strive to be the best I can be, and I will succeed"
#1169 Apr 29 2006 at 11:06 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
223 posts
I've got somethin to say about Silverangel, too. Well, more to the people who are always defending her. You guys always cry "oh everyone is so mean to her oh so mean! You hurt her feelings!"

...

I'd just like to say, all those people she uses and tricks and takes advantage of, they have feelings too, and they get hurt just as much or even moreso than she does. Only difference is, Silverangel is repeatedly bringing it upon herself.

And yeah, like other people have said.. Please, Silverangel/Daggers/whatever. Please please please, stop what you're doing and become a better person. For your sake, and everyone else's too. There's no point in denying what everyone has witnessed you do. Just change yourself, and people will treat you better. I promise.
____________________________
Baron von Fhqwghads wrote:
You type like a **** retard. "U" and "ur" aren't words. Please don't omit letters of the alphabet unnecessarily, the other letters are getting jealous.

Ifrit Server
Celly
Mithra
WHM75, THF75, BRD54, SMN50, DNC42, NIN42, BLM37, and too many other subs!
<3s LS.
#1170 Apr 30 2006 at 1:48 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
211 posts
One of the worst...people i've met on the game. Tilo


TILO EVERYBODY KNOW THAT NAME


I had formed a party in Kazham, and we go out to the jungle, he's a 75blm... so i assume somebody has brought a PL. Nope. We are going to camp, get aggro from a gob and wipe. Tilo just stands there and laughs at us, calling us noobs and whatnot.

Give Tilo **** please, he cost out party a good 3k XP for no reason. Thank you.

Tilo sucks.
#1171 Apr 30 2006 at 2:23 AM Rating: Excellent
**
335 posts
Quote:
One of the worst...people i've met on the game. Tilo


TILO EVERYBODY KNOW THAT NAME


I had formed a party in Kazham, and we go out to the jungle, he's a 75blm... so i assume somebody has brought a PL. Nope. We are going to camp, get aggro from a gob and wipe. Tilo just stands there and laughs at us, calling us noobs and whatnot.

Give Tilo **** please, he cost out party a good 3k XP for no reason. Thank you.

Tilo sucks.


Please tell me this is a joke?

Let me get this straight... your mad at tilo cause no one in your party brought a power level and then you or someone in your party got aggro and died? I don't know Tilo but this sounds like your saying "waah waah my party was crappy so I'm going to blame the player with a level 75 job because he is supposed to be god and know everything and have an army of power levelers, but he laughed at me instead and hurt my pride"

You know those things called chocobo's.. there right by the gate..big and yellow..can't miss them.. you can rent one for around 100g and gobs won't aggro while your on one. Take one of those to camp next time.

Edited, Sun Apr 30 03:32:09 2006 by LindorieIfrit
____________________________

#1172 Apr 30 2006 at 10:18 AM Rating: Good
*
240 posts
I don't know Silverangel, never talked to her. And from what I hear, I really don't plan on talking to her anytime soon... or anytime at all for that matter. But for all those people defending her, if it was really hurting her feelings and ruining the game for her as much as you say, then she should simply get rid of her character and start over. RL feelings > game. But since she hasn't, it obviously isn't as bad as you're making it sound. And don't feed me that "She is high level and rank, and has so much gil, blah blah blah" **** I'll say it again: RL feelings > game. All of those levels, gil, gear, missions, quests, etc., mean **** if you're miserable having all of it. From the sound of it anyway, she'd be able to find somebody to leech off of to get all of that back in no time. (Oh no you didn't Misao!)

As for Tilo. Don't know him either, even though I do remember him feeling ashamed asking me to raise someone in his party at the dunes once lol, and one time I was running by him and saw him shouting he'd buy shihei, so I gave him some for free since I had spare on me. But he seems like a good person to me. A bit of an attitude maybe, but hell, that makes people interesting. I think you're cause for hating him is a bit half-assed though. It is not people's job to help out parties they see in trouble. It's called a kind act, a good deed, or for some people, an ego boost. If I were you I'd be more **** off at whoever it was in your party that caused the whole party to die in the first place. Aggro CAN be avoided, especially from gobs, you just gotta be careful. There's food for thought.

Mmmmmm food.

{Thank You} {Good Bye!}




Edited, Sun Apr 30 16:53:43 2006 by YusukeYurameshi
____________________________
IFRIT SERVER

Misao (Windurst Rank 5)
30MNK/15WAR (45PLD, 41THF, 38COR, 35SCH, 34WAR, 25RNG, 20BRD, 20DRK, 20NIN, 19BST, 19DDNC, 18RDM, 17WHM, 17BLM, 17 PUP, 17SAM, 17DRG, 17SMN, 10BLU)

Alchemy:68+1,Fishing:35,Smith:30,Gold:27,Woodworking:28,Leather:27,Bone:27,Cooking: 27,Cloth:27
#1173 Apr 30 2006 at 2:38 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
115 posts
Quote:
One of the worst...people i've met on the game. Tilo


TILO EVERYBODY KNOW THAT NAME


I had formed a party in Kazham, and we go out to the jungle, he's a 75blm... so i assume somebody has brought a PL. Nope. We are going to camp, get aggro from a gob and wipe. Tilo just stands there and laughs at us, calling us noobs and whatnot.

Give Tilo **** please, he cost out party a good 3k XP for no reason. Thank you.

Tilo sucks.


This must be a joke. Ive never known Tilo to be the type to laugh at people and call them names like this. Something is being left out here.
#1174 Apr 30 2006 at 3:09 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
692 posts
Quote:
TILO EVERYBODY KNOW THAT NAME


Everybody already knows that name. If you need help with something, and Tilo can do it, he does! I had Tilo come and throw himself against Fenrir four times with me! No success. Did he **** No. We took it on the chin and had fun doing it. I know that if I need a black mage, Tilo is someone I can ask. Some noob that **** about not having a PL and then whines when a 75 doesn't bail his stupid pt's **** out when they get agro deserves what they get; death and de-level. Back to Qufim with you scrub. Learn how to avoid agro and don't blame others for your lack of performance.
____________________________
When valor preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with. ~William Shakespeare~
Not all lessons are spoken; some are inked in the blood of the innocent. ~T. Joseph Marshall~
Zoddtheimmortal - FFXI: Ifrit Server
Paragon of Ranger Excellence
Paragon of Bard Excellence
Paragon of Paladin Excellence
WoW Darrowmere Server:
Reynolds - BE Pld
Greataxe - Orc Hntr


#1175 Apr 30 2006 at 4:56 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
831 posts
Let me see if I have this straight. You were in a party and you saw a 75BLM nearby so you assumed Tilo was going to PL you. Then you got aggro and assumed Tilo was going to save you. You died and Tilo laughed at you. Is this accurate?

I think I can see were you went wrong. Let me break it down carefully for you. Are you ready? Is the short bus going slow enough for you to pay attention?

1. You have been PL'd so **** much you automatically assume any high lvl near your party MUST be there to PL you. This is indeed not accurate. Most of us who have been doing this for awhile never even saw a PL when leveling. This is a fairly recent (months) phenomena. Not ever high level is there for your leveling convenience.

2. Due to your leveling history (see #1 above), you have not learned to avoid aggro. This is something you learn when playing sans PL. Try it sometime. The lessons learned can be a bit harsh since Gob is the teacher, and Death is a failing grade. But you learn, believe me, you learn.

3. Neither Tilo nor any other high level is obligated to save you from your own stupidity. In fact, you should thank Tilo. Look what a valuable lesson you have learned regarding the jungles.

4. He stood there and laughed at you. Now this was very wrong I grant you. It was very selfish of him not to let the rest of us know so that we could join in the appreciation of your noobness.
____________________________
BANNED
#1176 Apr 30 2006 at 5:47 PM Rating: Decent
*
240 posts
Well lokiseinn pretty much cleared it up for me, but let me add *clears out throat* ahem... WTF were you doing expecting a PL at the Jungle?!? Jesus **** f*cking christ... This game is filled with leeches anymore. On my first character.. WHM from 1-56, and I think I was only in ONE party that got PL'ed, against my decision btw, some other asshat brought the PL along. I'm almost tempted to start another thread about too many people getting PL'ed these days and how it breeds bad/terrible players, but I need to sleep for work soon so I'll pass on that.
____________________________
IFRIT SERVER

Misao (Windurst Rank 5)
30MNK/15WAR (45PLD, 41THF, 38COR, 35SCH, 34WAR, 25RNG, 20BRD, 20DRK, 20NIN, 19BST, 19DDNC, 18RDM, 17WHM, 17BLM, 17 PUP, 17SAM, 17DRG, 17SMN, 10BLU)

Alchemy:68+1,Fishing:35,Smith:30,Gold:27,Woodworking:28,Leather:27,Bone:27,Cooking: 27,Cloth:27
#1177 May 01 2006 at 6:48 PM Rating: Decent
*
240 posts
Well to stay on topic for what this thread was suppose to be about.. Some guy really **** me off today -.- Not sure how he is in parties, but his name is Klaw. Was leveling one of my many mules, Teriyana, and went to go attack a Maneating Hornet in South Gustaburg. I go towards it, and right when i hit it, I hear this guy take out his claws (was a MNK) and run towards it. Obviously I beat him to it. He was level 9 and I was 6 btw, so he would have probably gotten a whole freakin' 20 experience points. But everything was ok.. then this guy says "ass" to me for killing the bee. I laughed my **** off, it was hilarious. So then I simply go, "sorry, but I beat you to it loser" and went on my merry way, to which I see him shout "stupid newbie". LMAO, it was great. Hearing this from a Rank 2 9MNK/4WHM that had no manners at all and most likely just started playing. But yeah.. just had to get that off my chest.

So once again, I put Klaw on my worst list. Prick -.- Never irritate Misao on a bad day.

Edited, Mon May 1 19:54:59 2006 by YusukeYurameshi
____________________________
IFRIT SERVER

Misao (Windurst Rank 5)
30MNK/15WAR (45PLD, 41THF, 38COR, 35SCH, 34WAR, 25RNG, 20BRD, 20DRK, 20NIN, 19BST, 19DDNC, 18RDM, 17WHM, 17BLM, 17 PUP, 17SAM, 17DRG, 17SMN, 10BLU)

Alchemy:68+1,Fishing:35,Smith:30,Gold:27,Woodworking:28,Leather:27,Bone:27,Cooking: 27,Cloth:27
#1178 May 02 2006 at 12:03 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
182 posts
Matricks wrote:
One of the worst...people i've met on the game. Tilo


TILO EVERYBODY KNOW THAT NAME


I had formed a party in Kazham, and we go out to the jungle, he's a 75blm... so i assume somebody has brought a PL. Nope. We are going to camp, get aggro from a gob and wipe. Tilo just stands there and laughs at us, calling us noobs and whatnot.

Give Tilo **** please, he cost out party a good 3k XP for no reason. Thank you.

Tilo sucks.


Ok I dont post on this thread..But I sure as **** read it.
Now.. You've just made a whole lot of enemies talking smack about Tilo.
Tilo and I have been friends for a while now. We were in the same CoP perma last year.. And Tilo is one of the best players I've met so far.
His dedication to the missions and his planning and strategy are what got us through those missions as quickly and as smoothly as possible. He was the leader of our perma and he was a devoted player. There isnt anything you can say that will change my mind about Tilo.
Now if he was laughing at you then you probably did something stupid that was funny. And If you assumed Tilo was there to PL you then your just a idiot.
Lets just derail this right now. Tilo's great. He will always have the upmost respect from me..And from alot of people on the server.


Peace.

Tilo: Taru Wars for Life.


Looney

------------------
#1179 May 02 2006 at 1:43 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
*
211 posts
Let me get this straightened out. I had assumed that tilo was our PL just because he followed us all the way to camp, i couldnt think of any other reason why he would do that... so if i'm missing something, please let me know. I asked the party if anybody knew him, and nobody had said that he was with them, so by the time we got aggro from a gob, my assumptions were out the window.

I love how all of you are saying that tilo is such a good player, but i never said he's not. I said he's one of the worst people i've met. It didnt annoy me that he wasnt PLing us, nor did it really annoy me that i died. What annoyed me was that he stood there and laughed, calling us noobs and whatnot (which IS true), after bothering to follow us all the way out to camp. Afterwards, once we each got a raise from a 3rd source, rested up, and went to pull something, we see that Tilo is still hanging out killing any XPable prey.

Now sure this isn't him being a bad PLAYER, just a total douchebag to me and my party.
#1180 May 02 2006 at 2:27 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
Matricks wrote:
What annoyed me was that he stood there and laughed, calling us noobs and whatnot (which IS true), after bothering to follow us all the way out to camp. just a total douchebag to me and my party.


Hmmm... Your the first and only person to ever make a statement about Tilo being like this. Not calling you a liar, but I have known Tilo since I started posting here. This just doesn't sound like him, perhaps your leaving part of the story out? Or maybe someone in your party had offended Tilo privatly? Perhaps a /tell from one of your party members demanding something?

There seems like there is more to this story then your telling, and until Tilo posts here, the story isn't complete. So sorry for your xp loss, it wasn't his job to save you. You should know how to avoid aggro by the jungle.

Edited, Tue May 2 15:34:13 2006 by Technolust
#1181 May 02 2006 at 2:35 PM Rating: Default
*
85 posts
Well ya never know. He could be telling the truth. People change
____________________________
MNK75/WAR37
Charecter Name: Verjil
Linkshell: Osirus
Server: Ifrit (Do NOT PT with a charecter called Rinnie)
#1182 May 02 2006 at 2:53 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
StayzCrip wrote:
Well ya never know. He could be telling the truth. People change


Your right people do change, when you play an MMORPG long enough you will see the conditions required for one to change. But since you will have been playing long enough you will also see the pattern that starts to emerge with stories like the one Matricks describes. Tilo hasn't posted here explaining the story from his side, but 90% of the time one someone has a good rep, and others try to flame, one can assume that the story teller isn't telling the full story, or doesn't even know the full story.

You will see it happen on these forums all the time. I never said Matricks was a liar, but I've known Tilo since I started posting here. This is the first bad story about Tilo ever. Thats why I posted what I did. It sounds to me that the entire story isn't told, or even fully known by Matricks.
#1183 May 02 2006 at 3:11 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
211 posts
im not sitting here trying to change your impression of Tilo anymore since he seems to be such a well known/trusted player. i was just letting everybody know my one, and only experience with him. For all i know, he could be worthy of the nobel peace prize...

Edited, Tue May 2 16:40:37 2006 by Matricks
#1184 May 02 2006 at 3:42 PM Rating: Decent
*
240 posts
Ack... now I feel bad for busting on you >.< Well if what you say is the truth that is.. If so, then honestly that's just not right to act that way around another party or anybody for that matter. One of my many (I can make a list if I had time) pet peeves in this game, is people that farm, or just kill for no reason, enemies that parties are obviously using to EXP off of, especially if it's in the exact same area that the party is camped at. Like omg.. people farming lizzies at the Dunes. WTF -.- But like Tech has said, maybe the full story isn't being told here. I've seen you around Bastok quite often Matricks, and from your actions or lack of actions, you don't seem like the kind of person that would wrongfully accuse somebody, in other words you don't seem like one of the many asses to grace this game. But I don't know you to back that assumption up 100% and likewise I don't know Tilo enough to defend him properly. If Tilo doesn't respond on here, and if you really feel irritated and **** at him, I'd simply send him a /tell in game just asking what that was all about.

From my experiences he does have a good reputation, but like Verjil and Tech said, people do change. Especially in this game. It seems that a good amount of the players change when they hit the higher levels, the elitist disease, as I call it. Not all, but a very handful of players do become ignorant and rude. One of my good friends on this game, changed drastically when he got together with a girl on this game, and started leveling almost 24/7. He has almost every job now at 40+ and quite frankly his attitude has become holier than thou to basically everyone. I don't enjoy talking to him at all anymore.

Edited, Tue May 2 16:45:21 2006 by YusukeYurameshi
____________________________
IFRIT SERVER

Misao (Windurst Rank 5)
30MNK/15WAR (45PLD, 41THF, 38COR, 35SCH, 34WAR, 25RNG, 20BRD, 20DRK, 20NIN, 19BST, 19DDNC, 18RDM, 17WHM, 17BLM, 17 PUP, 17SAM, 17DRG, 17SMN, 10BLU)

Alchemy:68+1,Fishing:35,Smith:30,Gold:27,Woodworking:28,Leather:27,Bone:27,Cooking: 27,Cloth:27
#1185 May 02 2006 at 5:15 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,100 posts
I usually stay out of drama-ish type things but I just read all this.. once I finish up this exp party I will try to explain my side of this.
____________________________
If I can touch it,
I can destroy it.
#1186 May 02 2006 at 5:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
859 posts
I've never played with Tilo, or interacted with Tilo, or anything of that sort. That being said, if Looney's got good things to say about him, then Tilo's all right in my book.
____________________________
mostly quit
#1187 May 02 2006 at 6:37 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,100 posts
This party has no sign of ending soon but it's break time so I will try to explain what happened.

I was blind invited to a party in Yuhtunga Jungle by a char named Aramith or something (accepting was my first mistake). I was on COR/NIN, which if you did not know buffs the party and shoots bullets.

We get to camp, I offer to pull and we get started. Kill a mandragora, and all is well. I then get aggro by a goblin and attempt to zone but they voke it off me.. ok.. we kill it but just barely, with 2 deaths. I would have easily made it to the zone with no one hurt, but I stayed and fought because they decided to try. No biggie, we didn't do well.

After that, the whm aggroes 2 goblins.. people die ... whm aggroes 2 more goblins.. people die. This was a frustrating party. Not just because of that, but because no one would even try to work with me on positioning so I could get healers roll on mages and hunters + chaos on melee.. Not to mention that the leader blamed me for the mess. I tried to be nice, but I was losing my patience.

After the second round of goblins, the leader kicks me without warning. At first, I thought maybe he just disbanded the party (he was new, it was obvious), but then I saw the rest of the party still together. I asked him in tell if he kicked me and he said yes. His reasoning was that I was not tanking like I should have been. Wtf? I realize COR is a new job and not many quite understand it fully, but as a COR/NIN it was painfully clear that I was in no way, shape, or form to be a tank.. especially against 2 warriors.

I was mad, and me and the leader exchanged words, and that was the end of it.. for the moment. I went back, changed to blm, and got a /tell asking for raise whlie in Kazham. Whatever, nothing better to do, so I went. Raised him, and then saw the party that just ditched me head to camp.. so I followed.

The whm then got aggro by 2 more goblins and the party was wiping. At that point, I /pointed and /laughed at the leader as he died and said something like "karmas a **** noob". I had a good laugh. Matricks or whatever decides to start sending me tells that I should have helped, and that he was calling a GM.. I was like, for what? Not helping?

After that, I stayed around and killed every mandragora in the area and left. Changed back to Corsair, and joined an excellent party that got me from 28 to 31 in a small amount of time.

I really don't like coming off as an asshole, but I have an extremely low tolerance for blatant stupidity. I am not without faults of course and probably could have went about that situation better, but whatever.. I'm human. I am pleased though that so many have a good opinion of me, it really does make me feel good.

Sorry for letting this drama go on, and I hope Matricks can get over this at some point.. I already have.
____________________________
If I can touch it,
I can destroy it.
#1188 May 02 2006 at 6:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
lol... perhaps Matricks original post should have been about the party leader....
#1189 May 02 2006 at 9:22 PM Rating: Decent
*
240 posts
Ohh ok. It all makes sense now that I've heard both sides of the story. I'm going to guess Matricks didn't really know about the leader's decision and what not. And as for Tilo, well **** man, I can't blame you for being like that. Built up frustration is never good anyway, so I most likely would have done the same. Karma does come back to bite people in the ass, I <3 it.

Btw for those people who really don't have common sense.. for the next few weeks/months, I'd sadly expect LOTS of parties to be like this and to not be good at all. With the new players from XBox and people learning the new jobs (well, some people getting the new jobs just to be cool, there's others that actually want to experience them and learn all there is), parties are going to be awkward, slow, and a huge learning process for most of the members.

I'm not trying to sound all superior here like "XBox players are the n00bs!!!". **** no. I'm just saying a lot of them still have to learn the ropes like we all did. I got invited to a party the other day on one of my mules. After invite, before I even get to camp, party leader has to disband. Leader was a WHM... so the new leader gets a BLU/RDM to be main healer. He was understandably upset so left the party which I don't agree with, he could have at least tried one fight.. So then our PUP just disbands, and runs off shouting he was looking for a party lmao. Then all of a sudden another member's LS needs him. So yeah, party disbanded before I even got to fight once. Things are going to be rough like this for awhile.

Edited, Tue May 2 22:30:52 2006 by YusukeYurameshi
____________________________
IFRIT SERVER

Misao (Windurst Rank 5)
30MNK/15WAR (45PLD, 41THF, 38COR, 35SCH, 34WAR, 25RNG, 20BRD, 20DRK, 20NIN, 19BST, 19DDNC, 18RDM, 17WHM, 17BLM, 17 PUP, 17SAM, 17DRG, 17SMN, 10BLU)

Alchemy:68+1,Fishing:35,Smith:30,Gold:27,Woodworking:28,Leather:27,Bone:27,Cooking: 27,Cloth:27
#1190 May 03 2006 at 1:21 AM Rating: Decent
**
335 posts
ah..i misunderstood your post. i read it as you invite tilo to you party to level and knew his main was 75blm and therefore expected him to bring along a powerlevel.

Quote:
Let me get this straightened out. I had assumed that tilo was our PL just because he followed us all the way to camp, i couldnt think of any other reason why he would do that... so if i'm missing something, please let me know. I asked the party if anybody knew him, and nobody had said that he was with them, so by the time we got aggro from a gob, my assumptions were out the window.

I love how all of you are saying that tilo is such a good player, but i never said he's not. I said he's one of the worst people i've met. It didnt annoy me that he wasnt PLing us, nor did it really annoy me that i died. What annoyed me was that he stood there and laughed, calling us noobs and whatnot (which IS true), after bothering to follow us all the way out to camp. Afterwards, once we each got a raise from a 3rd source, rested up, and went to pull something, we see that Tilo is still hanging out killing any XPable prey.

Now sure this isn't him being a bad PLAYER, just a total douchebag to me and my party.
____________________________

#1191 May 03 2006 at 11:42 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,257 posts
Quote:
Now sure this isn't him being a bad PLAYER, just a total douchebag to me and my party.
Smiley: cookie

Feel better now?

Tilo's a good player and a good guy. If he was an **** to your party, you now know to blame the party leader. I'd have done the same thing in Tilo's place.

Standing there and laughing doesn't make him the "worst person" on this game. Not even close.
____________________________
Inia - Odin Server
#1192 May 03 2006 at 2:59 PM Rating: Default
3 posts
Ok i am bored and tired of leveling my jobs well i am not leveling any more i am getting merits but anyways, so here is what i am willing to do. I will level your job up 5 levels a day at max in any job you send me a e-mail with you user id and password and which job you want to be leveled and i will do it for you. If you like you can tell me the time you would like me to level it also so i don;t interfere with your gaming. If you would like me to send you my account id and password i will do that also so we can have each others. I can't in no circumstance level you up more than 5 a day because i have other customers. My e-mail is eagle_eye_sharp_sh00ter@yahoo.com
If you don;t want to do this then please don't send me e-mails and bug me thank you.
#1193 May 03 2006 at 3:29 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................wait a minute........okok, I just had the thought......wait.......there, wait...................wait........no...........ok



No
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1194 May 03 2006 at 3:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
223 posts
Shogin wrote:
Ok i am bored and tired of leveling my jobs well i am not leveling any more i am getting merits but anyways, so here is what i am willing to do. I will level your job up 5 levels a day at max in any job you send me a e-mail with you user id and password and which job you want to be leveled and i will do it for you. If you like you can tell me the time you would like me to level it also so i don;t interfere with your gaming. If you would like me to send you my account id and password i will do that also so we can have each others. I can't in no circumstance level you up more than 5 a day because i have other customers. My e-mail is eagle_eye_sharp_sh00ter@yahoo.com
If you don;t want to do this then please don't send me e-mails and bug me thank you.


can anyone else smell S C A M ? :o
____________________________
Baron von Fhqwghads wrote:
You type like a **** retard. "U" and "ur" aren't words. Please don't omit letters of the alphabet unnecessarily, the other letters are getting jealous.

Ifrit Server
Celly
Mithra
WHM75, THF75, BRD54, SMN50, DNC42, NIN42, BLM37, and too many other subs!
<3s LS.
#1195 May 03 2006 at 4:10 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,202 posts
Shogin wrote:
Ok i am bored and tired of leveling my jobs well i am not leveling any more i am getting merits but anyways, so here is what i am willing to do. I will level your job up 5 levels a day at max in any job you send me a e-mail with you user id and password and which job you want to be leveled and i will do it for you. If you like you can tell me the time you would like me to level it also so i don;t interfere with your gaming. If you would like me to send you my account id and password i will do that also so we can have each others. I can't in no circumstance level you up more than 5 a day because i have other customers. My e-mail is eagle_eye_sharp_sh00ter@yahoo.com
If you don;t want to do this then please don't send me e-mails and bug me thank you.


lol... you must be real stupid to think that anyone would fall for this.
#1196 May 03 2006 at 4:28 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
523 posts
Quote:
Karma does come back to bite people in the ass


Speaking of karma, Matricks did get rated down a little unfairly. Have a little sympathy. After all, he was the poor soul who accepted an invite into this pathetic party as Tilo's replacement. Look at it from his point of view.

Here you're in trouble and this guy who could blow the mob's entire bloodline away with one spell doesn't lift a finger to help. That's okay, the BLM is under no obligation to help. At most this makes Tilo unfriendly.

The BLM starts making fun of your party while they are laying there dead. That's rude to the poor guy who doesn't know any of the background.

Throw in the fact that the BLM started killing exp mobs just to hurt the party and you've got a situation where Matricks is justified in complaining here. I'm not saying I blame Tilo, just don't blame the innocent guy caught in the middle for complaining.
#1197 May 03 2006 at 4:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,100 posts
Matricks is an OK guy and contacted me after I posted yesterday to talk. I don't hold anything against him, and my explanation post should show that.
____________________________
If I can touch it,
I can destroy it.
#1198 May 03 2006 at 4:56 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,817 posts
Shogin wrote:
Ok i am bored and tired of leveling my jobs well i am not leveling any more i am getting merits but anyways, so here is what i am willing to do. I will level your job up 5 levels a day at max in any job you send me a e-mail with you user id and password and which job you want to be leveled and i will do it for you. If you like you can tell me the time you would like me to level it also so i don;t interfere with your gaming. If you would like me to send you my account id and password i will do that also so we can have each others. I can't in no circumstance level you up more than 5 a day because i have other customers. My e-mail is eagle_eye_sharp_sh00ter@yahoo.com
If you don;t want to do this then please don't send me e-mails and bug me thank you.
Ok sounds good! I am level 75NIN, I want to be 80NIN plzkthx. My account is YUCKFOO123, password is ********. Thank you!
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#1199 May 04 2006 at 8:47 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts
That posts was that i left was put there for pure enjoyment to me to see what you would say but on the other hand i didn;t think any one would be stupid enough to do it but last night i got mikai's account and zeero's acount and log on both of them completely. I am not gonna still anything from them i just think they are pretty dumb and would let people know.
#1200 May 04 2006 at 9:56 PM Rating: Decent
23 posts
irWorstPlayerofIfrit. ^^;. There stop psoting flame threads I'm thw worst player no need to post anymore about anyone congratulations jebus.

Neway Best players are all over Ifrit along w/ asshats. What canya do but ignorem yaknow what i mean. Yeah sometimes the trash talk gets REALLY bad but trust me.. I'm the king of hate tells. No one gets more than me and I don't even do anything but have this name. My friend made the char asa joke but I'm a christian so I thought wth.. lets do what good I can. Why I became a whm.

Now I'm not sayin im awesomely perfect and hlp everyone. I mean I am human and I can be a **** sometimes. I apologize for doing it but it doesnt change the fact that I still lsoe my cool sometimes. few ppl I don't like persay are grimblade anda few others. Would I work with them if it meant for the btter good? Course I would but doesnt change the fact he abuses his LS members to suit his needs. He may have changed but meh. I love a lot of TTK members and have good relationships w/ them. I have good friends in attarii.

Anyway back to my point. That xp you lost ull get back in 30 mins ina good pt dun wrry about it. Tilo was just bothered by other pt members and hes gr8 guy. I'm sure you are too. If you weren't you guys wouldnt have settled ur differences. Either way GL to you guys and msg me in game. I might b able to help you ^^
____________________________
~~75 WHM/ 75 BRD/ 75 WAR/ 75 RDM/ 75 COR/ 75 NIN/ 75 SMN/ 75 BLM~~
Everyone's Rancor
Fatesealers
Thewanderers
Rank 10 Bastok
RoZ : O CoP : O ToAU : O
#1201 May 08 2006 at 5:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
159 posts
Shogin wrote:
Ok i am bored and tired of leveling my jobs well i am not leveling any more i am getting merits but anyways, so here is what i am willing to do. I will level your job up 5 levels a day at max in any job you send me a e-mail with you user id and password and which job you want to be leveled and i will do it for you. If you like you can tell me the time you would like me to level it also so i don;t interfere with your gaming. If you would like me to send you my account id and password i will do that also so we can have each others. I can't in no circumstance level you up more than 5 a day because i have other customers. My e-mail is eagle_eye_sharp_sh00ter@yahoo.com
If you don;t want to do this then please don't send me e-mails and bug me thank you.


Joke or not....that's lame..back to the flamming ^^

~Raath

Edited, Mon May 8 06:32:05 2006 by RaathXX
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (8)