Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Best and Worst players on IfritFollow

#1452 Apr 27 2007 at 1:30 AM Rating: Default
*
132 posts
edit*

Edited, Apr 30th 2007 3:32pm by tallica
____________________________
"Bang the head that doesn't Bang."
#1453Aurara, Posted: Apr 30 2007 at 6:08 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Hes an idiot to use that wepon
#1454 Apr 30 2007 at 7:55 AM Rating: Default
Aurara wrote:
Quote:
Retributer

Hes an idiot to use that wepon


Says the kid who can't spell "weapon". =P
#1455Aurara, Posted: Apr 30 2007 at 8:22 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) GTFO ; ;
#1456 May 31 2007 at 10:36 AM Rating: Decent
41 posts
Just partied with a Fhqwgads (Spelling?) vs. Magmatic Eruca at Halvung Staging Point last night. This is the female mithra, not the guy that is a Galka. I have no problems at all walking into the party, but later on, she asks me to main heal for awhile. I say okay.... pickings were slim atm for parties and I was bored anyway. The only avatar I was planning on using was Titan for Earthen Ward since it actually helps a lot for healing when you have a lot of /nin jobs and tank is a NIN. I have found while leveling up that it can help you rest a lot more during fights to regain MP.

Anyway, about 2 fights later after I agree, puller gets a crawler link. No biggie, stuff happens, not going to blame anyone. I wait, and wait, and wait some more, nobody sleeping the link. DRK in the party trys, but to no avail (no surprise on DRK). All I have is cure III as SMN/WHM and know full well I cannot keep everyone alive, and RDM is offering no cures. I pull out an avatar to sleep, sleep fails, which is odd because it usually sticks everytime. So the link is beating on me now hardcore, and I had already put avatar away so that it wouldn't start attacking it while slept (didn't see the resist in log window). I'm sitting there dying, casting cure 3/2's on myself to keep me alive, no help from anyone in the party. RDM (Fhgwgads) still buffing people, not curing. So I died eventually, crits were 250-300+ on my paper thin defense.

Upon death and after both mobs are killed (THF tanked it the whole time, no sleeps from RDM), this RDM asks me, why do you have so much MP left Shak? I thought you were supposed to be main healing? I reply that I am was trying to sleep the link, since no one else was. She tells me something along the lines of, "don't use avatars period, just main heal, simple." Kinda hard to main heal when you have a link beating your a$$, and you are trying to sleep it. Anyway, it boiled down to her coming out and saying she didn't see the link, because all she is doing is looking at recasts and buff wears in the log window, which is pathetic for a RDM, should be able to multitask better than that. I told her that it was awfully presumptuous to tell me how to perform my job better when she, acting as RDM, cannot even see a link and perform one of the big job functions of a RDM in xp, given the fact that RDM has highest enfeebling magic in the game.

After this I was told to HP, and the person she is seeing in real life (leader of party) kicks me, while I'm still dead. I didn't know they were SO's at the time. So at that point I pretty much tell the leader in chat how whipped he is to do something like that (name: Artore). I get a raise from Fhqwgads about 10-15 mins later, she gives me a tell that she felt guilty that I had raised her earlier and for her to just leave me there like that. I almost just said forget it and HP'd but accepted the raise anyway.

I say a few things in /say, about how that was the stupidest and unclassiest thing I have ever witnessed. To kick someone while dead and offer no raise because they pointed out your incompitence, wow. Well there is my vent. Don't party with the mithra Fhqwgads, the "Boyfriend" or w/e Artore seemed okay, other than being Mr. Whippy. If there is a WHM or another healer in the party, this RDM will not offer cures, or be reluctant to do so.
#1457 May 31 2007 at 12:44 PM Rating: Default
**
385 posts
Thats outrageous. You should make a post on some sort of web-forum.

/em motions angrily at the culprits...
#1458 Jun 01 2007 at 6:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
223 posts
She's on my friendlist, but I don't remember her being like that before. But she was gone for a long time and only came back recently it seems.. O.o People change a lot over time, neh?
____________________________
Baron von Fhqwghads wrote:
You type like a ******* ******. "U" and "ur" aren't words. Please don't omit letters of the alphabet unnecessarily, the other letters are getting jealous.

Ifrit Server
Celly
Mithra
WHM75, THF75, BRD54, SMN50, DNC42, NIN42, BLM37, and too many other subs!
<3s LS.
#1459 Jun 03 2007 at 6:09 AM Rating: Default
23 posts
ok i have the answer to this one that is not the girl who normally played faq. in the past it is one of her friends who took over her account when she quit like about 9 months ago. so just to clear that up...she used to be one of my best friends. where are you now!!!

Edited, Jun 3rd 2007 10:10am by Juuni
____________________________
"Some people wrestle with there inner demons...i stabbed mine in the back of the head,...heh, He was a bleeder!"
#1460 Jun 03 2007 at 10:13 AM Rating: Default
I used to know Amber as well and she was really one of the sweetest people I'd ever met on FFXI. If she was gone for months then it's probably a friend or someone who bought the account.
#1461 Jun 05 2007 at 4:53 AM Rating: Good
1 post
my char name is bobe! :D


heres my list of awesome players on the ''ifrit'' server in no specific order

bullseyee
morgaine
tonyuk
puyoyo
clement
sierran
rikirocket
mr popo
shellers ( even though she hates me )
pharzimonia
hellbound
kamuj
osoalso
undecided
silentnite



and i think the only ppl id never pt with on ffxi no matter what the situation has to be


tempo ( this guy sucks soo hard he makes my teeth itch)
nickie ( what can i say... if i was a woman id do the same thing she does to lvl too)


flame me!

i dont care

bobe
____________________________
'' those who walk alone walk furthest''
#1462 Jun 05 2007 at 2:51 PM Rating: Default
*
95 posts
Nickie is and awesome person and wth are you talking about?
____________________________
Astyanax - Elvaan - Ifrit Server

"Professing to be wise, they became fools..." Romans 1:22
#1463Jarmarious, Posted: Jun 08 2007 at 11:47 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Half this server is worthless ****. There, thread ended.
#1464 Jun 15 2007 at 7:36 PM Rating: Decent
**
337 posts
I really never had anything bad to say about anyone on the server, but I'm gonna add some people to the worst list.

Samy and Ambroseia

For following around players in the lowbie zones (Zeruhn Mines to be exact) stealing their mobs and calling them noobs. And all of the time flaunting the lolMentor tag. Good job. You've given me someone to look up to.
____________________________
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." ~~Albert Einstein

Character: Deathbringer | Server: Ifrit | Rank 10 Bastokan Hume

Character: Angelicdemon | Server: Ifrit | Rank 10 Bastokan Hume
#1465 Jun 17 2007 at 11:37 AM Rating: Good
I am the worst player on Ifrit, hands down no questions asked; I suck.

Why do I suck? I spent two years getting DRK to 75. I chose to dilly dally about the game and try lots of different things instead of zerging my way to 75.

I haven't excluded all of my playtime to farming/bcnm'ing for all the gil I need to get all the gear I want so that everyone else will go 'oooooh' at my Elvaan's lack of a defined ***.

I suck because I believe endgame is boring, and feels more like a job than a game. I suck because I couldn't stand the cheating and griefing that occurs at camps.

I suck because I didn't merit Crit hit rate first.

I suck because I can't tolerate the idiocy most people exhibit.

I suck because I want to level Puppetmaster as my next job to 75.

But the number one reason I suck, is because I know Leondol and can't do anything about it.




**** I suck.
____________________________
I am the cancer that is killing =10.

Bud Light /salutes you, Mellowy!
#1466 Jun 17 2007 at 2:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,188 posts
Quote:
I suck because I want to level Puppetmaster as my next job to 75.


I was going to ask if you wanted to Dou you're way to 75 when i picked up puppetmaster myself but...

Quote:
everyone else will go 'oooooh' at my Elvaan's lack of a defined ***.


I can't party with an elvaan who has no booty!



Quote:
But the number one reason I suck, is because I know Leondol and can't do anything about it.


It could be worse, you could live with me.
____________________________
Leondol
75 WHM PUP COR
Ifrit Server
French Toast and Pop-Tarts
#1467OdinNextAvatars, Posted: Jun 18 2007 at 12:59 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) heh really nice "Best and Worst players on Ifrit"... i'm not in ifrit server but u must be really rude to tell some ppl are worst... PPl company with someone only if he have good gear/Gil/goodLS/famousppl and u call them "Good players" omg "STill updating"?<_<; phew i'm not ifrit server:)^^ U call the worse players why "We learn from our mistakes" i dont say its not bad to boot someone from pt but "We learn from our mistakes" We must always give them second chance or third or 100 chances!Maybe they are begginers or some funny kids^^ maybe they have problems in RL.. Remove this Post and dont update lol^^ u dont think ppl will feel bad if u write them on worse list:)?Trust me i'm not in ifrit server just send reply if u want to tell u in wich server i'm and the name of characterlvl++
#1468OdinNextAvatars, Posted: Jun 18 2007 at 1:20 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) also i got kicked 1 time from someone when i was beginner and then i blist him cuz i didnt know how nice was. after 2 years i learn this... everyone is doing mistakes:) someone said something to u? give him 2nd chance.only if he did something really bad but if he say sry we always must give him 2nd chance... 1 more my best friend is someone that he did something really bad to me 3 years ago in FFXI . If ur friend said something bad to u just talk him nice... (Sry double post just forgot to say something and sry for my english:( )
#1469 Jun 18 2007 at 6:29 AM Rating: Good
OdinNextAvatars wrote:
I've got my foot in my mouth and my **** in other people's business. Twice.


I've read a few of the threads/posts you've made on the mainpage. Just like your little gems here, they were stupid.

GTFO our server forums and go idiot up your own.
____________________________
I am the cancer that is killing =10.

Bud Light /salutes you, Mellowy!
#1470 Jun 18 2007 at 10:58 AM Rating: Good
**
337 posts
Monsieur Tzemesce wrote:

OdinNextAvatars wrote:

I've got my foot in my mouth and my **** in other people's business. Twice.



I've read a few of the threads/posts you've made on the mainpage. Just like your little gems here, they were stupid.

GTFO our server forums and go idiot up your own.



I started a new thread just for OdinNextAvatars. HERE
____________________________
"The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead." ~~Albert Einstein

Character: Deathbringer | Server: Ifrit | Rank 10 Bastokan Hume

Character: Angelicdemon | Server: Ifrit | Rank 10 Bastokan Hume
#1471 Jul 17 2007 at 10:16 AM Rating: Good
I had a horrible party in the jungles today, put together by a WHM named Devilgg. I should have guessed by the tell I received as the invite... "pt prz come 2 jungl"... that is was going to be horrible. But I decided to give it the benefit of a doubt.

So I change to DRK and OPwarped out there, to save time. I headed to norg, change jobs back to Puppetmaster, and meet the rest of the pt outside of Kazham.

The setup wasn't too bad, WAR/NIN, SAM, PUPx2, WHM, PLD; unfortunately the players were horrendous. The SAM was pretty decent, actually, but PLD was afk, the WHM couldn't use english very well, though they insisted it was their native language.

The other pup, Gukswar... gosh I don't know where to start. Perhaps at the fact that he was wearing only Tarutaru Lv.1 RSE and the PUP animator. He used a Sharpshot Frame with the Harlequin head... a horrible combination (those of you don't know much about pup, take my word for it, it is). Then, he puts a Strobe attachment on his frame.

What the Strobe adds to your automaton is the ability to use Provoke while a Fire Maneuver is up... The sharpshot frame is straight DD, and can't take hits very well at all, but this guy insisted that his automaton could handle it. It died the first fight, about 5 seconds after using Provoke. Quoth the taru "oops i made mistake".

So now the idiot was without his automaton for 20 minutes, but thank god the party didn't last that long. The SAM pulled a gob shortly after the WHM booted the PLD, and the WAR/NIN was in the orange from the last mandy we did. Nearly everyone wiped, but when the SAM finished it off just in time with a Meikyo.

A conversation ensued where the other PUP said that everyone should be subbed nin, and that the pt should boot someone in favor of BLM x2, since... well... here's the screenshot:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/Tzemesce/IdiotGukswar.jpg


I hate pickup parties.

EDIT: spaces

Edited, Jul 17th 2007 1:19pm by Tzemesce
____________________________
I am the cancer that is killing =10.

Bud Light /salutes you, Mellowy!
#1472MokoGrassLover, Posted: Jul 17 2007 at 11:15 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) your on about yht jungle at lvl 25 - 33/35? War/mnk FTW quite litterally nothing can touch that combo on tanking untill 37. if your pup was saying "sub nin noobs" I'd laughed and died, Died again, asked to be revived by a Galka and then laugh myself to death again.
#1473 Jul 17 2007 at 1:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,817 posts

I couldn't even read all the text in that screenshot. The guy types like a complete douche-bag. Seriously, that kind of typing makes my head hurt and also temporarily reduces my IQ just by being in the vicinity of that sort of epic stupidity.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: if typing out simple words is a massive chore, don't fuCking bother typing at all as it just makes the person doing the typing look like a complete moron.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#1474 Jul 17 2007 at 5:43 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Don't fvck with Fhqwads' sense of English grammar integrity. He'll beat you down with big words, and kick you while you're down with proper punctuation.

Edit: Ohnoes! Irony? A typo?

Edited, Jul 17th 2007 9:43pm by Warne
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1475 Jul 18 2007 at 4:26 AM Rating: Decent
*
150 posts
Christ oh might. I only say no one should be trying to tank as /nin at lvl 25/33 and i get a rate down lol. Someone doesnt like me no more :-(. Least im still yet to get a mention on the worst player list lol.

Edited, Jul 18th 2007 8:33am by MokoGrassLover
____________________________
Flaming on a message board is like being the best dyslexic speller. Doesnt matter how good you are your still a fúck up! And thats me all over lol.
#1476 Jul 18 2007 at 4:47 AM Rating: Decent
**
385 posts
Don't feel bad. I can say "Hi" and get rated down. Welcome to alla forums.

Though that screen is pretty funny, Anything pre-37 isn't worth mentioning (or more specifically labeling someone a bad player) because bad/noob parties are more the norm than the exception unfortunately.

These are often the stages where people are full of ignorance and only begin to sort out their misconceptions, or really start to understand the job (this goes for both their own and other's job). I think at 50+ is really when you can really start to wonder wtf has this person been doing/playing for the last 50 levels or so.

Edited, Jul 18th 2007 8:54am by Keston
#1477 Jul 18 2007 at 5:52 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
I rate down Keston because I can, because I cannnn....!
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1478 Jul 18 2007 at 6:29 AM Rating: Decent
**
299 posts
Keston wrote:
Don't feel bad. I can say "Hi" and get rated down. Welcome to alla forums.

Though that screen is pretty funny, Anything pre-37 isn't worth mentioning (or more specifically labeling someone a bad player) because bad/noob parties are more the norm than the exception unfortunately.

These are often the stages where people are full of ignorance and only begin to sort out their misconceptions, or really start to understand the job (this goes for both their own and other's job). I think at 50+ is really when you can really start to wonder wtf has this person been doing/playing for the last 50 levels or so.

Edited, Jul 18th 2007 8:54am by Keston


He has multiple jobs over 50 tho keston
#1479nothingIgo, Posted: Jul 18 2007 at 3:55 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) i agree
#1480 Jul 19 2007 at 12:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Gukswar isn't a new player, he's leveled a lot of a jobs, and I know that he's got atleast RDM to 75.

I know that because of two things:

1) A friend of mine was telling me the story of how he exp'd with Guk's RDM... RDM/RNG that is. He wanted to be the puller, and so he pulled... links. Not only was he failing hard at pulling, but he refused to debuff, dispel, heal, etc.

2) He switched to his RDM to raise the people that he got killed, then proceeded to stay on his RDM and pulled mobs back to the camp. For no good reason, mind you, he just did that instead of heading back to switch to the job that he was leveling.
____________________________
I am the cancer that is killing =10.

Bud Light /salutes you, Mellowy!
#1481Aurara, Posted: Aug 15 2007 at 8:26 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I dont normally post on thereads like these because i dont really feel the need to show people how retarded others are. But anywho...i have 3 ****** people i'd like to add to the list: Kunhirio: lvl 71 taru thf with ****** *** gear, complained to his party members "wtf is is BS they are getting 20k/he and we are barely getting 4k" He called a GM(or so im told)on me because he thought we were just holding mobs to CFH and he thought the GM would do somthing.
#1482 Aug 15 2007 at 8:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
211 posts
i never really liked kuni, due to personal reasons, but this doesnt particularly make them the worst players... just people that you disagreed with and so forth, maybe somewhat clueless, but not the worst.
#1483Aurara, Posted: Aug 15 2007 at 9:37 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I calss them as retards so i put them here =/
#1484 Aug 16 2007 at 1:58 PM Rating: Good
Lol Aurara, if you're going to call other people retards, at least do so in the proper fashion. Half of your post isn't even legible.

Oh and you making fun of a thief with **** gear...oh the irony. Elitist asshat much?
#1485 Aug 16 2007 at 4:27 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
SleepingdragonIfrit wrote:
Lol Aurara, if you're going to call other people retards, at least do so in the proper fashion. Half of your post isn't even legible.

Oh and you making fun of a thief with sh*t gear...oh the irony. Elitist asshat much?


We all know Aurara is a elitist asshat with a 3rd grade education in english. What's your point?
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1486 Aug 16 2007 at 7:53 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Sleep, you dont even play anymore, you cant say **** about my gear. I got better gear. I deal damage on my thf. I dont really understand why you say somthing about irony when as i said..you dont even play anymore. My thf can go toe to toe in a parse and almost come out on top. Unless its a really pimped thf or war sam rng mnk.

And Karly, nobody cares about your opinion. I appreciate your mature nature in calling me out on my so-called "3rd grade education in english". Compared to other people, im not elitist in any sort of way. i can act like ti at times though. Yes, im an ******* but i dont really care anymore. Go ahead dont party with me, i dont want to party with you if your going to judge me over an alla forum.
#1487Ramsos, Posted: Aug 17 2007 at 7:04 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Saying the word "asshat" gives you intelligence -1. Every time I see this word I think that im listening to a 10 year old who doesnt know which words are curses, so he makes up his own retarded insults. Oh crap, I just said it ; ;
#1488 Aug 17 2007 at 1:06 PM Rating: Good
Well, I originally typed '***.hole' minuse the period, but Alla bleeps that out and I didn't feel like writing @$$hole or some similar nonsense.


Edited, Aug 17th 2007 5:07:37pm by SleepingdragonIfrit
#1489 Aug 20 2007 at 3:50 PM Rating: Decent
****
6,580 posts
Quote:
Saying the word "asshat" gives you intelligence -1. Every time I see this word I think that im listening to a 10 year old who doesnt know which words are curses, so he makes up his own retarded insults. Oh crap, I just said it ; ;

Actually I find it makes a nice change form the generic "@#%^ing noob" or other monotonous insults you hear. But you wouldn't understand because you smell and are as ugly as a hat full off ***holes. Go suck a fuck.

I ALSO WANTS TO CALL OUT LEONDOL CUS HE NOOB AN SUCK AT WHM AND HE LVL PUP AND IS A POO HEAD

Edit: Filter 0. Chasca 1.

Edited, Aug 20th 2007 4:51:42pm by NoodlesCCCLV
____________________________
[HTID]
DRG BRD TH4 RNG RDM75
Dragoon Equipment Guide
ArsDraconis wrote:
Ultima spends 10 whole seconds shouting "I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZER" like a 2004 valkurm melee waiting for SC
#1490 Aug 20 2007 at 4:47 PM Rating: Good
Aurara wrote:
Sleep, you dont even play anymore, you cant say sh*t about my gear. I got better gear. I deal damage on my thf. I dont really understand why you say somthing about irony when as i said..you dont even play anymore. My thf can go toe to toe in a parse and almost come out on top. Unless its a really pimped thf or war sam rng mnk.


Someone must have rated this up from sub-default as this is the first time I'm seeing it. Wow Aura, just wow; you've taken ignorance and idiocy to new levels.

When I first met you and for pretty much the entire time I knew you, you had sh*t gear and couldn't go 5 minutes without making a mistake. The THF you made fun of wasn't even 75, yet you have to run your mouth about how bad he is. You sucked well after you hit 75 and there are scores of people who can attest to this fact. Maybe instead of being a f*cking hypocrite and talking sh*t about the poor guy behind his back, you could try to help him out and teach him how play better. God knows he can't be worse than what you used to be.

You may have better gear, but you're still as much of an immature f*ckup as you ever were.

Edit: You also need to learn the definition of irony.

Edited, Aug 20th 2007 8:48:38pm by SleepingdragonIfrit
#1491 Aug 20 2007 at 5:45 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Noodles taking over my position as Ifrit's firestarter?
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1492Aurara, Posted: Aug 20 2007 at 8:17 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Sleep, i can make fun of the guy all i want. He was going to call a GM on me becuase my party was getting better xp/hr than his and he thought we were holding the mobs to CFH and cockblock them from getting xp. I know very much so that i sucked 1-75 on thf. But ya know what? People change, but i see you havent changed in the least bit since you quit. Your making yourself sound immature and weak by calling me names. Becuase to be really honest with you sleep, i dont care what you say to me anymore. I really could care less now actually. Go on, call me names, make fun of me mock me. I dont mind, ill just chuckle to myself and think "pathetic".
#1493 Aug 21 2007 at 6:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,188 posts
Nah, Noodles knows i am the worst WHAM ever, and that i level pup, the secret is out!
____________________________
Leondol
75 WHM PUP COR
Ifrit Server
French Toast and Pop-Tarts
#1494 Aug 21 2007 at 7:01 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
37 posts
Sup Ladies,

I had some **** I wanted to talk, but I don't hate anybody really. Not even mad at Zelphes for ******** me and my wife over anymore. So rather than single people out, I'll just offend on a grand scale.

While you guys are all ******** about who's the best and worst in-game players, I'm busy having a massive sandwich orgy with your moms and girlfriends.

The keston whiner threads make me laugh though :D Someone still have a link to that image of his character crying(not the rl pic)? I have nothing against keston, I didn't know him much. But for some reason that **** makes me laugh :D So, no offense, Keston ;b

But I loves me some drama, as long as I'm not involved :D

--The Setz™


------------------------
75SuckRDM/75UltraSuckNIN
Rank 10 Suckdurst
#1495 Aug 21 2007 at 7:54 AM Rating: Decent
**
299 posts
Set how you been?

Aye warne you have been replace.

Aurara it simple irony, you are alot better of a player then the SN days anyone who played with you since a month before I moved would attest to that.
#1496 Aug 21 2007 at 7:22 PM Rating: Decent
Aurara wrote:
. Your making yourself sound immature and weak by calling me names. Go on, call me names, make fun of me mock me. I dont mind, ill just chuckle to myself and think "pathetic".


*Dies laughing from the irony.*

You really do kill me Aura.
#1497 Aug 22 2007 at 12:41 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
831 posts
Man, you guys never cease to amaze me. Aura, I remember when you were a lvl50 THF and couldn't SATA for ****. You were the suckiest THF I ever met. I have however heard really good things about you lately. The point being, don't rag on others when you once sucked too. Sleep, never did like you as a player. You always thought you knew everything about everything, but you didn't know ****.

Ramsos, to be honest, you seem like a really cool guy. Don't know why you hang with that loser Ulgo. Warne (Karly), wtf are you still hanging on to Ifrit? Go make some drama in your new server, show them what an asshat (sorry Ram) you really are.

All you people who left Ifrit and badmouth us. YOU WERE THE PROBLEM! Not us. Glad you're lousy asses are gone.
____________________________
BANNED
#1498 Aug 22 2007 at 1:16 PM Rating: Decent
The feeling is quite mutual Loki, believe me. Inia was really cool though lol.
#1499 Aug 27 2007 at 11:00 AM Rating: Good
*
103 posts
lol silly noodles. selling your insect wings for 10,000,000.
#1500 Aug 27 2007 at 11:18 AM Rating: Decent
14 posts
I want to know where I fit in this discussion >:O I have not seen my name on here >.> I don't really care...lol I just wanna know what ppl think about me >.>
#1501 Aug 27 2007 at 1:33 PM Rating: Decent
*
95 posts
Koigokoro: Horrible player
Mokage: Needs to play more, is a great player.


It's a shame I'm not on this list cuz I always wanted to be on a pointless list.

____________________________
Astyanax - Elvaan - Ifrit Server

"Professing to be wise, they became fools..." Romans 1:22
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 9 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (9)