Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Garuda video thread!Follow

#52 Dec 10 2007 at 8:23 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
**
806 posts
Video ding
____________________________
Aneyus\\Phoenix
SAM75/MNK75/RDM75/BRD75wut/BLM71/WAR64/PLD62/RNG58/BLU44/DRG42/NIN37/WHM37/DRK37

/check

Soren wrote:
Darklordoftoast you're my hero


Raiderboy wrote:
I was really hoping that she'd start leveling DNC. Then she could go to parties as WHM/DNC and have 2 ways to not cure.
#53 Dec 19 2007 at 12:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
494 posts
Okay I just saw a great Video that needs to be added. Ryder that video of Kirin Burn was just awesome. Its a video we should post on are Video Thread. Not exactly for sure how to make this happen. But I think would be great addition to the other great videos.

BTW: Excellant job Darkdoom on such a Great Thread :)
____________________________
We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.
#54 Dec 19 2007 at 5:24 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
CaspinA wrote:
Okay I just saw a great Video that needs to be added. Ryder that video of Kirin Burn was just awesome. Its a video we should post on are Video Thread. Not exactly for sure how to make this happen. But I think would be great addition to the other great videos.

BTW: Excellant job Darkdoom on such a Great Thread :)
Throw me a link of that Kiriburn and I will definitely add it to the thread^^.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#55 Dec 19 2007 at 7:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
http://files.filefront.com/kirin+burn...leinfo.html
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#56 Dec 20 2007 at 12:59 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
It has been added Smiley: grin!
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#57 Dec 20 2007 at 3:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
Sorry, copy/paste sucks for urls sometimes. Here is the correct url.

http://files.filefront.com/kirin+burnwmv/;9277850;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/kirin+burnwmv/;9277850;/fileinfo.html
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#58 Dec 22 2007 at 3:59 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Since fraps renders the text in my videos terribly, to the point that you can't tell what's going on, I'm going to try narrating a few videos with this mic I found. See how that goes...
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#59 Dec 22 2007 at 8:16 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Okay Smiley: lol Adding a video with my narration. Tell me how much of a nerd I sound like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPfXYhpbGfc
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#60 Dec 23 2007 at 2:57 PM Rating: Decent
Blue Footed Boobie
*****
10,687 posts
Darkdoom wrote:
Okay Smiley: lol Adding a video with my narration. Tell me how much of a nerd I sound like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPfXYhpbGfc


Your voice needs to be louder.
#61 Dec 23 2007 at 3:07 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Overburn wrote:
Darkdoom wrote:
Okay Smiley: lol Adding a video with my narration. Tell me how much of a nerd I sound like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPfXYhpbGfc


Your voice needs to be louder.
Working on that. My mic needs to suck less Smiley: cry!
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#62 Dec 23 2007 at 3:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
Darkdoom wrote:

Working on that. My mic needs to suck less !


Puberty helps deepen that also. lol sorry couldn't resist.

Edited, Dec 23rd 2007 6:53pm by RyderHertz
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#63 Dec 23 2007 at 7:49 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
RyderHertz wrote:
Darkdoom wrote:

Working on that. My mic needs to suck less !


Puberty helps deepen that also. lol sorry couldn't resist.

Edited, Dec 23rd 2007 6:53pm by RyderHertz
Well, I am 14.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#64 Dec 27 2007 at 3:49 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
add a little bass to that voice. You sound like Gatabe.
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#65 Dec 27 2007 at 4:25 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
RyderHertz wrote:
add a little bass to that voice. You sound like Gatabe.
Smiley: lol All right.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#66 Dec 27 2007 at 8:21 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Yay, I got a digital camera! Expect Rock band, Gh3, and walkthrough vids Smiley: dubious.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#67 Dec 28 2007 at 6:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,755 posts
heyyy add some of my videos they arent all bad lol
____________________________
Dwayna
75WHM 75BLM
94+2 Clothcraft
Lakshmi
#68 Dec 28 2007 at 6:24 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
ZiGG wrote:
heyyy add some of my videos they arent all bad lol
Just post links to them and I'll get them up ^^.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#69 Dec 29 2007 at 4:33 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
494 posts
Dark, I just wanted to say thanks for making this awesome video thread a reality. Your doing a great job on the updates and adding of new videos from all are great Garuda friends. Keep up the good work Dark (^*^)/
____________________________
We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.
#70 Dec 30 2007 at 10:29 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
CaspinA wrote:
Dark, I just wanted to say thanks for making this awesome video thread a reality. Your doing a great job on the updates and adding of new videos from all are great Garuda friends. Keep up the good work Dark (^*^)/
Aww, thanks Caspin^^. Smiley: inlove
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#71 Jan 18 2008 at 6:15 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Bump! I'm going to change my OP to include my Youtube profile, since I have 33 videos now.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#72 Jan 19 2008 at 12:00 AM Rating: Decent
If you want to see some real suckiness, you can add my kraken club hundred fists video. The gear i'm wearing will give you an idea as to how old this video is. Also, my club skill sucked back then. Oh wait, it still sucks. It is kinda fun to see how fast my hand moves while watching this though.... almost mesmerizing. Enjoy ^^


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXxbqi2IPGk


edited for uber leet spelling skillz

Edited, Jan 19th 2008 2:03am by RaiderBoy
____________________________
FINALLY RETIRED - R.I.P. RAIDER

75MNK, 75WHM, 62PLD, 40+ So much other crap.

Crafts: 90+ Cooking | 50+ Fishing | 40-60 Everything else.

Bastok|San Doria|Windurst|RotZ|CoP|ToAU : Complete.
Assault: Second Lieutenant
WotG: Complete as of 3/09

Normal DD Gear
Chi Blast Gear
Melee WHM?!
#73 Jan 19 2008 at 9:38 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Added yours. :O
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#74 Feb 07 2008 at 7:07 AM Rating: Good
***
1,018 posts
If you get the chance Darkdoom, plug this URL in place of my video list.

http://www.stage6.com/videos/search:xenith

The links you have up right now aren't working because of the "..." that's inserted automatically for URL names too long.

Edited, Feb 7th 2008 10:08am by IcookPizza
____________________________
--------- Xenith ---------
----------------------------
RDM /
*videos*
#75 Feb 07 2008 at 7:19 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
IcookPizza wrote:
If you get the chance Darkdoom, plug this URL in place of my video list.

http://www.stage6.com/videos/search:xenith

The links you have up right now aren't working because of the "..." that's inserted automatically for URL names too long.

Edited, Feb 7th 2008 10:08am by IcookPizza
There ya go. Thanks^^.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#76 Feb 28 2008 at 9:35 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
OH man, I've gotten really away from making FFXI vids... Any ideas for a video you'd like to see?
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#77 Mar 10 2008 at 1:34 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,271 posts
Garuda Adventure Videos. Why isn't this thread stickied? Good Job!
____________________________
Chieftobique: Windy, Elvaan
99BLM.RDM.WHM.BRD.SMN.BLU.PLD.DRK.
99WAR.THF.MNK.NIN.RNG.DRG.SAM.BST.DNC
13PUP.COR.SCH
Zenith: 5/5(14/02/10)
Fish:100{Fishing Items: ALL(09/18/10)}
CoP:FIN,ZM:FIN,ToAU:FIN,WoTG:8,InTheNameofTheFather,ACP:0,MCD:FIN,ASA:0
R.I.P. BP Thread 58 Pages
R.I.P. Garuda 03/23/2010
Banned:07/04/09;;, Unbanned:07/09/09^^
Hacked:09/05/09;;, Unhacked:09/19/09^^

"The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering"
-Master Bruce Lee Jun Fan
#78 Mar 10 2008 at 3:45 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Chieftobique wrote:
Garuda Adventure Videos. Why isn't this thread stickied? Good Job!
Ty! And I'll try to make some videos just showing all the awesome people on Garuda. I'm also doing a few Brawl videos.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#79 Mar 11 2008 at 6:26 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
494 posts
I would like to see some more BCNM's battles. Im still learning how to do alot of the BCNM's. I wanna try some soon. But doing research on them at the moment. So any BCNM's would be greatful Darkdoom. BTW keep up the killer job your doing on here Darkdoom :)
____________________________
We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.
#80 Mar 11 2008 at 6:53 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
CaspinA wrote:
I would like to see some more BCNM's battles. Im still learning how to do alot of the BCNM's. I wanna try some soon. But doing research on them at the moment. So any BCNM's would be greatful Darkdoom. BTW keep up the killer job your doing on here Darkdoom :)
Hell, I can put up a few BCNM videos. Emerald likes to do Up In Arms and Evil Oscar, so we do those all the time. thanks man^^.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#81 Mar 13 2008 at 4:51 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
494 posts
"Thank you" Darkdoom for the quick reply. Cant wait to see those videos. :)

Again Thank you Darkdoom!!!
____________________________
We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.
#82 Mar 16 2008 at 2:19 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Sorry that the BCNM video has been taking so long Caspin. Expect it soon, however. Eme and me were busy yesterday with carby mitts and BST AF2, so we're doing it today hopefully.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#83 Apr 13 2008 at 9:38 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
I'll be able to make more videos and play soon again, so happyface. But... what's it take to get some sticky over here?
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#84 Apr 13 2008 at 8:06 PM Rating: Decent
**
548 posts
The One and Only Darkdoom wrote:
I'll be able to make more videos and play soon again, so happyface. But... what's it take to get some sticky over here?


Fanfic or a walkthrough to a thread that was 10 times better than the walkthrough.
____________________________
Hidexx wrote:
I want to convey most is to be able to want width of the choice of the weapon to spread to be able to enjoy a player.
#85 Apr 23 2008 at 3:33 AM Rating: Decent
19 posts
Hi ya,

Here is a Video I made, in tribute of Scuzz who soloed the primes on Garuda server for my SMN, to get Wispers for Fenrir Fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCyHg0RktLE

Thanks you Scuzz^^
#86 Apr 23 2008 at 5:21 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Added~ Smiley: smile
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#87 Apr 24 2008 at 12:38 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
447 posts
Shrug.. you can add some of the TT videos from our forums.. if you are so inclined.



Edited, Apr 24th 2008 4:39pm by tyraraven
____________________________
Leader of The Troupe
http://tyrastroupe.proboards49.com
Diabolic Dynamis LS Leader
http://diabolicls.home.insightbb.com/
#88 May 27 2008 at 1:50 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Bump! Few more FFXI videos have been added to my profile. A WoTG mission NM and Alexander tanked as WAR/PLD.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#89 Jun 04 2008 at 1:09 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
Here's mine: FFXI: The Phenomenon
Music Video, and big ToAU spoiler warnings.

I got another one I'm creating at the moment, hopefully it'll be finished before the end of the month.
____________________________
The Best FFXI Music Videos
Dreamscape Studios//YouTube
#90 Jun 04 2008 at 3:50 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Added to OP Smiley: grin.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#91 Aug 04 2008 at 7:28 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
I suddenly forgot to add videos to this. And update my Video count... anyway, expect WoTG's fight against Galarhigg duoed and put up on youtube by tomorrow.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#92 Aug 05 2008 at 8:16 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egFwax2V6LM Here it is! Make sure you watch it in high quality Smiley: grin.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#93 Aug 11 2008 at 5:07 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
Just finished my latest project so here you go~

FFXI: The Epic (CoP Music Video, let the spoilers ensue)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1EjhhCbW4&fmt=6

And if so inclined, please put me down as 'Kian' on the main thread. /bow
____________________________
The Best FFXI Music Videos
Dreamscape Studios//YouTube
#94 Aug 11 2008 at 5:31 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
ShadowSamurai wrote:
Just finished my latest project so here you go~

FFXI: The Epic (CoP Music Video, let the spoilers ensue)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd1EjhhCbW4&fmt=6

And if so inclined, please put me down as 'Kian' on the main thread. /bow



It's been added to the OP under Kian. ^^
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#95 Aug 16 2008 at 4:01 PM Rating: Good
I just finished my WoTG Video today with more on the way
This is my first of three Anime Opening Style inspired Music videos. I will be publishing the other two soon as well as a ToAU video that I have been sitting on for a few months.


- Rolling Star
Wings of the Goddess (Windurst)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwN86CXH2vw
____________________________


Return1 argued with Mellowy and wrote:

Seriously, you won't be @#%^ing happy until SE releases a full sized Bahamut avatar you can @#%^ing ride and use to kill players that annoy you, one shot AV/PW/Shinryuu, and burn the FFXI nations to the @#%^ing ground for fun. All while actually restoring mp used instead of costing any.

#96 Aug 16 2008 at 6:32 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
The ImmortalAlchemist of Doom wrote:
I just finished my WoTG Video today with more on the way
This is my first of three Anime Opening Style inspired Music videos. I will be publishing the other two soon as well as a ToAU video that I have been sitting on for a few months.


- Rolling Star
Wings of the Goddess (Windurst)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwN86CXH2vw
Added to the OP! ^^

Also, look forward to a promathia battle video within the next few days!
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#97 Aug 28 2008 at 1:04 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
23 posts
here's my


ToAU movie - spoiler warning it covers right to the end of the storyline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Byvo_TUds

Movie for my social LS SecretofMana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoNfmww0N30&feature=user

My Dynamis LS - DynamisLounge beating ShadowLord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfkUrg6nZI&feature=user

Some movies from a fun weekend I arranged with a few different LSs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAJAES70MAU&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv54MCX8wA&feature=user

____________________________
Barden - Lakshmi
formerly:
Bardon - Garuda

www.DynaLounge.com
www.secretofmanals.com
www.secretofmanals.com/bardon.wmv
#98 Aug 29 2008 at 5:41 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Chucullan wrote:
here's my


ToAU movie - spoiler warning it covers right to the end of the storyline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Byvo_TUds

Movie for my social LS SecretofMana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoNfmww0N30&feature=user

My Dynamis LS - DynamisLounge beating ShadowLord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZfkUrg6nZI&feature=user

Some movies from a fun weekend I arranged with a few different LSs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAJAES70MAU&feature=user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv54MCX8wA&feature=user

Added Smiley: grin.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#99 Aug 30 2008 at 12:17 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
23 posts
Thanks character name is Bardon rather than Chucullan
____________________________
Barden - Lakshmi
formerly:
Bardon - Garuda

www.DynaLounge.com
www.secretofmanals.com
www.secretofmanals.com/bardon.wmv
#100 Aug 30 2008 at 6:24 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
Chucullan wrote:
Thanks character name is Bardon rather than Chucullan
Gotcha, lemme fix that ^^.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#101 Sep 04 2008 at 11:29 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
26 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3rNGDqiq9U

Here is a video of TeamSuicide killing Dynamis Lord. Made by Braxus and he did a really good job.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 9 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (9)