Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Is everyone on here this serious in RL?Follow

#1 Oct 04 2004 at 7:39 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
881 posts
*EDIT* NOTICE *EDIT* Don't READ THIS. Whatever you do, goto a different thread right effin NOW. You HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Ok i just read a posting on Bodpot's long and painfully over analyzed posting about bots.

Theres another one that goes back and forth about being examined.
And on and on.

I can't understand this forum.

Is Fenrir full of tightwad humorless robots who study the rules in the FFXI book and then bust out there knowledge to /slap someone down so they feel they've corrected some horrible wrong in the gaming world?

I do not understand this at all. I write every response with a smile and a laugh -SAVE THIS ONE- hoping someone will find it amusing. I have read more BS, long winded, OMGTHEBOREDOM threads on here FLAMING some poor shlub who started the subject, in an attempt to what? Feel superior? To show that u are the most up to date on the rules, high road taking perfect, jesus-wanna-be?

Bodpot said jokingly MPK the BOTS! He didnt go out and get the pitchforks and torches and train on them for real. I beleive whole heartedly that he started the thread as a place to come and ***** and moan and wail in a humorous fashion about BOTTERS, and i joined in on it becuz i thought it was funny. Then within 3 days people pile on him about the legal this and the economic that and BLAH BLAH BLAH...and i sit here and go "Its a joke, you know a haha, thats funny?"

Then some poor person posts a humorous thing about being examined, and the responses range from "You're stoopid" to "Whats the big deal?" She wasn't making a big deal, **** read the opening section where she makes a joke in her comment, she was starting a thread that people should've responded to lightly...but no most people jumped down her throat.

Now i see in the BEST MACRO thread that most responses aren't about the Funniest/Best/cleverest macros but people ******** about macros that use emotes or i hate this or i will /blist u if you have that. WTF...i repeat...WTF?

*REALITY CHECK* This is a forum based on a game, you know a GAME, something fun to take up as a hobby and enjoy. If you are as serious on this website as you are on the game, and you have a need to carry the ineptitude of your joyless, laughless life into the Fun-dome of FFXI please, no i DEMAN, /blist Darkrein, cuz i don't want you in my pt, or in my Friendlist.

Maybe i'm way off base. But, sadly i don't think i am.
Forgive my ranting, if you read this but i'd love to hear if anyone out there agrees/disagrees with me. And personally my KARMA rating means little to me as you can see from it.

"Remember it, write it down, take a picture, I don't giva ****!"
-Smokey, Friday


Edited, Fri Oct 8 06:36:54 2004 by DarkRein
____________________________
To those who came before us...Sorry For The Inconvenience!

If you take offense to anything I've written here, please:

"Remember it. Write it down. Take a picture. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." - Smokey

#2 Oct 04 2004 at 7:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
87 posts
DarkRein wrote:
Ok i just read a posting on Bodpot's long and painfully over analyzed posting about bots.

Theres another one that goes back and forth about being examined.
And on and on.

I can't understand this forum.

Is Fenrir full of tightwad humorless robots who study the rules in the FFXI book and then bust out there knowledge to /slap someone down so they feel they've corrected some horrible wrong in the gaming world?

I do not understand this at all. I write every response with a smile and a laugh -SAVE THIS ONE- hoping someone will find it amusing. I have read more BS, long winded, OMGTHEBOREDOM threads on here FLAMING some poor shlub who started the subject, in an attempt to what? Feel superior? To show that u are the most up to date on the rules, high road taking perfect, jesus-wanna-be?

Bodpot said jokingly MPK the BOTS! He didnt go out and get the pitchforks and torches and train on them for real. I beleive whole heartedly that he started the thread as a place to come and ***** and moan and wail in a humorous fashion about BOTTERS, and i joined in on it becuz i thought it was funny. Then within 3 days people pile on him about the legal this and the economic that and BLAH BLAH BLAH...and i sit here and go "Its a joke, you know a haha, thats funny?"

Then some poor person posts a humorous thing about being examined, and the responses range from "You're stoopid" to "Whats the big deal?" She wasn't making a big deal, **** read the opening section where she makes a joke in her comment, she was starting a thread that people should've responded to lightly...but no most people jumped down her throat.

Now i see in the BEST MACRO thread that most responses aren't about the Funniest/Best/cleverest macros but people ******** about macros that use emotes or i hate this or i will /blist u if you have that. WTF...i repeat...WTF?



I enjoy playing the game. I play it the way I enjoy it -- what's wrong with that? Because I don't enjoy it the same way you do?

Meh. FFXI is my hobby and a game I love. Only thing that bothers me are people that tell me the way to play.

I never tell other people the way to play -- if I don't like what they're doing, I /blist them. They don't infringe on me, and I don't infringe on them. Take your own advice:

Lighten up.

DarkRein wrote:
*REALITY CHECK* This is a forum based on a game, you know a GAME, something fun to take up as a hobby and enjoy. If you are as serious on this website as you are on the game, and you have a need to carry the ineptitude of your joyless, laughless life into the Fun-dome of FFXI please, no i DEMAN, /blist Darkrein, cuz i don't want you in my pt, or in my Friendlist.

Maybe i'm way off base. But, sadly i don't think i am.
Forgive my ranting, if you read this but i'd love to hear if anyone out there agrees/disagrees with me. And personally my KARMA rating means little to me as you can see from it.


Don't harsh my mellow when I play, I won't harsh yours. Fair nuff.


____________________________
--
WoW: Galkaflower Tauren Hunter 60
Galkahammer Tauren Shaman 30
Ersi Undead Warrior 15
FFXI: Warrior 68 | Paladin 65 | Both retired
Big Kahoona, Magitek Guild | NOW RECRUITING!
#3 Oct 04 2004 at 7:52 PM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
while i've found even you, like other people, take things too seriously at times (meaning no one's perfect, so let's not lose sight of that), dark, i agree, but this isn't just about this forum. every ffxi forum i've been to has been weighed down by Comic Book Store Guys and Girls, high and mighty self-reighteous know-it-alls who know everything there is to know and get irritated by anyone who doesn't know everything, including unspoken, unwritten rules and regulations. they are quick to flame, small-minded, and generally rude to anyone they do not deem h4rdc0r3 enough for them. this is not the general population, but it's the loud minority that makes the most noise, not the silent and kind majority.

As mentioned, it's a game, but it's a game we play with other people, and I try to be nice, even when I feel not so nice, to other people, because i find it my personal responsibility to help others enjoy the game as much as i'd like to enjoy it. this extends not only to playing the game, but talking about it, too.
____________________________
ChronoSquall - Fenrir - 45RDM/23BLM/17WHM/12DRK
10BRD/7THF/6WAR/6NIN/5DRG//5RNG/2BST
Auditoria - Fenrir - 9THF - Weaver 4.0
Rainfall - Fenrir - 1WHM - Mule
#4 Oct 04 2004 at 8:03 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
881 posts
Hey Daylin I'm cooler than cool, baby, i'm Ice cold, but i'm tired of seeing people beat down some poor poster cuz they want to bring up a "Funny" topic.

I'm seriously debating saying eff Allakhazam (even tho its a gr8 way to kill 2-3 hours at work when noones looking) because some of those out in FFXI-land, don't have a humor bone.

But thanks for the response and i'll try to LIGHTEN UP. =)

Mr. Squall you r right sir. I do get uppity and freak out sometimes forgetting that this is a game. But i think i'm more fun than angst. Who knows i could be wrong.
____________________________
To those who came before us...Sorry For The Inconvenience!

If you take offense to anything I've written here, please:

"Remember it. Write it down. Take a picture. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." - Smokey

#5 Oct 04 2004 at 9:15 PM Rating: Decent
*
72 posts
Quote:
Don't harsh my mellow when I play


first thing i thought was "mm roasted marshmellow" and wondered why he brought marshmellows into the discussion...wish i had some marshmellows :(
#6bodpot, Posted: Oct 04 2004 at 9:26 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Hey Dark,
#7 Oct 04 2004 at 11:48 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,268 posts
Awwww... Rein.. do you need a hug? :(

You say you say almost everything with a smile. I'd really have to agree with you. But I would say 90% of the forum community say the things they do not out of seriousness, but out of boredom. They just want to see what kind of responses they get and find humor in the debates they start, ya know?

****, I'm at work usually and am bored out of my mind. So I come on here and see what I can start. It really is a sad life I lead but I find it fun. Nothing serious.

Also, about you telling us it's a game and that we need to lighten up and whatever other nonsense you said. We're not the ones who started this thread now are we?

Momma always said, "Practice what you preach."
____________________________
UNMUTED - by Dreadlord IwishIhadmoreinmylife.

Currently back on WoW. I don't know why.

#8 Oct 05 2004 at 12:23 AM Rating: Decent
*
72 posts
lol i got rated down for trying to have some fun :D thanks
#9 Oct 05 2004 at 12:20 PM Rating: Good
***
2,261 posts
I'm usually a very laid back person, I like to have fun with people and most all of my posts outside of all the posts complaining about bots, are made in a fun manner.

As for /checking or /emoting macros, I don't get into those, as it's all a matter of opinion and how each person plays the game differently. I do get into a thread if someone posts false information or suggestions to other players that will not only hurt them, but possibly other's playing as well.

I'm all for having fun, but there does need to be some degree of seriousness as well. I would never come here if every post was made in the same fashion as a Luigii post.

Quote:
lol i got rated down for trying to have some fun :D thanks


good chances are it didn't come from this thread, 2.98 is hard to get to from 3.00. It's possible you were rated down in another thread and 2.98 is now you poster karma rating.

Edited, Tue Oct 5 13:21:52 2004 by treefiddy
#10 Oct 05 2004 at 12:23 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
881 posts
True Alec yer not, but i was seriously like WTF when i read the last few postings on Bod vigilante and Fav Macro and Being Examined. Its like some people can't take a joke and other's simply want to throw buckets of their self-wallowing-I'm-better-than-you-superiority complexes on people who start a subject, trying to be funny, trying to be imaginative.

People who post too seriously will have an adverse influence on the forum. It's really as simple as that, because Alec I'm sure you don't want to read some robotic straight-forward politically correct thread OVER and OVER. I've read some of your posts and i like your style, it's unique and sarcastic.

As for Bodpot, anytime man, imma keep rating you excellent til you get back over the Mendoza line. LOL
____________________________
To those who came before us...Sorry For The Inconvenience!

If you take offense to anything I've written here, please:

"Remember it. Write it down. Take a picture. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." - Smokey

#11 Oct 05 2004 at 12:54 PM Rating: Decent
*
239 posts
meh, I think the bottom line to anything like this is -- if a person TRULY doesn't like drama and if a person TRULY doesn't like it when oethers take things to seriously... avoid it.

I know there are some people I've had problems with, or people that I am annoyed with (but truthfully, am jealous of), but it's up to ME if I want to really let it get to me.

Be the bigger person and let it go, black list them, ignore them.. When people get obessive about things it's just as obessive for someone to give it right back.

EDIT - some things



Edited, Tue Oct 5 13:57:02 2004 by MorkaiGoomba
____________________________
Rollerbear Extraordinaire
#12 Oct 06 2004 at 3:06 AM Rating: Decent
**
252 posts
I know what you mean, actually. I have a BLM friend that reacts to every instance of imperfection with corrective zeal, and I see alot of the same here. But it's a message board, and message boards tend to make people react like that.

For instance, I once partied with a forty-someting PLD who didn't have Flash. What would you do?

A) Call him a newb for not having it and be disgusted.

B) Tell him he should have it and why, and that he should buy it ASAP.

I actually feel a bit of both in those situations..So what I do is I'm nice and forgiving in a party, and explain things to people, meanwhile ******** about my terrible luck in /linkshell. X)
____________________________
Mya - 75 RDM/BLM/WAR - Retired
#13 Oct 06 2004 at 7:18 AM Rating: Decent
30 posts
Wait, why am I being to refered to as a she? **** it! I only wore my mother's earrings once as a joke -_-.
#14 Oct 06 2004 at 7:43 AM Rating: Good
***
1,016 posts
Quote:
True Alec yer not, but i was seriously like WTF when i read the last few postings on Bod vigilante and Fav Macro and Being Examined. Its like some people can't take a joke and other's simply want to throw buckets of their self-wallowing-I'm-better-than-you-superiority complexes on people who start a subject, trying to be funny, trying to be imaginative.

People who post too seriously will have an adverse influence on the forum. It's really as simple as that, because Alec I'm sure you don't want to read some robotic straight-forward politically correct thread OVER and OVER. I've read some of your posts and i like your style, it's unique and sarcastic.

As for Bodpot, anytime man, imma keep rating you excellent til you get back over the Mendoza line. LOL


*Makes a new topic* "Is everyone on here this stupid in RL?"

Are people really this stupid in RL? I mean, I read the last few postings of Bod Vigilante, Fav Macro and Being Examined. It's like some people just shouldn't be allowed to to have access to the Internet. People who post stupidly will have an adverse influence on the forum. It's really as simple as that, because Alec, I'm sure you don't want to read some idiotic narrow-minded thread OVER and OVER. I've read some of your posts and I like your style, it's unique and mostly, moronic..

See where I'm going with this? >_>

(And yes, I do think I'm funny.)

Edited, Wed Oct 6 08:44:53 2004 by MagnusGallant
#15 Oct 06 2004 at 3:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
881 posts
Magnus are you missing a chromosome?

U don't respond to the posts, u belittle people and try to pick fights. You're comments, while i'm sure u find quite hilarious, are inane and i don't think i've found one thing u've written worth the time i've wasted doing so. As for your opinions they seem somewhat left of right and more perturbed than insightful. I wish you'd learn to express yourself in a way that didn't make you sound like a 15 year old girl who is PMSing 24 hours a day.

Maybe i can get you a Midol IV drip?
____________________________
To those who came before us...Sorry For The Inconvenience!

If you take offense to anything I've written here, please:

"Remember it. Write it down. Take a picture. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." - Smokey

#16 Oct 06 2004 at 4:06 PM Rating: Decent
awww I think DarkRein does need a hug Alecxander.
*hugs DarkRein*
____________________________
~~Chubbyhuggs~~
Fenrir Server
Rank 10 all base cities
RotZ Complete
CoP Complete
ToAU Complete
whm 75, blm 75, pld 75, mnk 75, drg 75, drk 75, rdm 63, war 62, smn 22, thf 18, nin 37

"Nidhuggs enters rage mode."
#17 Oct 06 2004 at 4:28 PM Rating: Good
**
944 posts
o.O

Wonders when "irony" part will begin to sink in...
____________________________
Happily Retired - How the **** did I miss 3 Sims 2 Expansions? >.<
#18 Oct 06 2004 at 4:32 PM Rating: Good
**
764 posts
Stephmo,

I believe the Irony was lost a long time ago.
____________________________
Eruntalon / Fenrir



#19 Oct 06 2004 at 4:46 PM Rating: Good
***
1,016 posts
Quote:
Magnus are you missing a chromosome?

U don't respond to the posts, u belittle people and try to pick fights. You're comments, while i'm sure u find quite hilarious, are inane and i don't think i've found one thing u've written worth the time i've wasted doing so. As for your opinions they seem somewhat left of right and more perturbed than insightful. I wish you'd learn to express yourself in a way that didn't make you sound like a 15 year old girl who is PMSing 24 hours a day.


Boy - XY

Girl - XX

If I were to be 'missing' a chromosome, then I still wouldn't be a girl, which I assume is what you meant by that snide comment of yours. To answer your question though, nope, all chromosomes are intact here.

I don't respond to your posts? What do you think my last post was? Oh and no one's taping your eyes against the monitor forcing you to read them, so don't like what I say? Scroll past them. Have a nice day. :)

P.S.
You have just defeated the English Language.
Chain #5!
You have gained 450 experience points.


Edited, Wed Oct 6 17:51:18 2004 by MagnusGallant
#20 Oct 06 2004 at 4:53 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
87 posts
MagnusGallant wrote:

P.S.
You have just defeated the English Language.
Chain #5!
You have gained 450 experience points.




This.

I'm stealing this.

Just forewarning.


____________________________
--
WoW: Galkaflower Tauren Hunter 60
Galkahammer Tauren Shaman 30
Ersi Undead Warrior 15
FFXI: Warrior 68 | Paladin 65 | Both retired
Big Kahoona, Magitek Guild | NOW RECRUITING!
#21 Oct 06 2004 at 5:18 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,268 posts
Ya know Saiyanz,

The one thing I just don't understand, is why in god's name do you quote EVERYTHING! I mean jesus christ. EVERYTHING! A simple name would suffice.

Here's what I've come up with:

A. Your creativity is limited to only what other people say.

B. You believe that by quoting EVERYTHING that it will somehow give more impact to the idiocy that you type.

C. You have short term memory loss and can't remember what you read 30 seconds ago. And be glad I'm saying short term memory loss, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

If you just used our names, we'll know exactly what your talking about. (we can remember what we read 30 seconds ago and wrote quite a while ago.)
____________________________
UNMUTED - by Dreadlord IwishIhadmoreinmylife.

Currently back on WoW. I don't know why.

#22 Oct 06 2004 at 5:26 PM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
it would really rock if a thread here could NOT implode into childish bickering.
____________________________
ChronoSquall - Fenrir - 45RDM/23BLM/17WHM/12DRK
10BRD/7THF/6WAR/6NIN/5DRG//5RNG/2BST
Auditoria - Fenrir - 9THF - Weaver 4.0
Rainfall - Fenrir - 1WHM - Mule
#23 Oct 06 2004 at 5:29 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,268 posts
what fun is that?
____________________________
UNMUTED - by Dreadlord IwishIhadmoreinmylife.

Currently back on WoW. I don't know why.

#24 Oct 06 2004 at 5:38 PM Rating: Good
***
1,016 posts
Quote:
The one thing I just don't understand, is why in god's name do you quote EVERYTHING! I mean jesus christ. EVERYTHING! A simple name would suffice.


1. Because I can.

2. It doesn't take a long time, and it's quite effective.

3. Because I can.

4. Because I can.

5. Fsck off as this thread doesn't concern you, and your idiocy.

6. Because I can.

Quote:
Here's what I've come up with:

A. Your creativity is limited to only what other people say.


That's what separates me from you, I don't spew incoherent nonsense that is totally irrelevent.

Quote:
B. You believe that by quoting EVERYTHING that it will somehow give more impact to the idiocy that you type.


By quoting what someone is saying, they'll know exactly what I'm replying to, so there's no misleading.

Quote:
C. You have short term memory loss and can't remember what you read 30 seconds ago. And be glad I'm saying short term memory loss, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.


Haha, this is funny. Hey, remember what I said a while back about making assumptions? Yeah, maybe it's you who have a short term memory. Since you're stupid enough to make assumptions over the internet, go tie a brick to your ***** and throw it over a bridge. (Drown)(please) ^^;

Quote:
If you just used our names, we'll know exactly what your talking about. (we can remember what we read 30 seconds ago and wrote quite a while ago.)


And you needed to state this..why? Did you want a cookie or something?

/em tosses you a cookie. (Choke)(please)
#25 Oct 06 2004 at 5:44 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,268 posts
Ha! I've gotten to the point where you are wishing death upon me. That right there just shows that I'm winning. And please... never ever ever ever ever say anything about my ***** again. I don't know if I feel all too comfortable with that.

P.S. when someone uses a word. Don't use the same word when trying to argue a point. People don't follow parrots.
____________________________
UNMUTED - by Dreadlord IwishIhadmoreinmylife.

Currently back on WoW. I don't know why.

#26 Oct 06 2004 at 5:51 PM Rating: Good
***
1,016 posts
Quote:
Ha! I've gotten to the point where you are wishing death upon me. That right there just shows that I'm winning. And please... never ever ever ever ever say anything about my ***** again. I don't know if I feel all too comfortable with that.


Please.. "haha i win, u lose" is so third grade. Your retorts suck donkeys. If you're replying just for the sake of replying so you don't 'lose', that just means you've lost a long time ago.

Edited, Wed Oct 6 18:53:03 2004 by MagnusGallant
#27 Oct 06 2004 at 6:52 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,268 posts
If you haven't noticed.. everything that you and I have ever discussed has been so third grade. You silly *******. But we both have fun with it. Well, I do.. I've seen you get frustrated enough where the typo's start pouring in. And as for me replying.. I find it funny how **** hurt you get over someone contradicting your "divine" word.

It's going to be a sad sad day when you realize that I'm the only one who cares about what you say. And just to clarify, I care, but not in the way that your trying to get people to care. :)

Edited, Wed Oct 6 19:52:35 2004 by Alecxander
____________________________
UNMUTED - by Dreadlord IwishIhadmoreinmylife.

Currently back on WoW. I don't know why.

#28 Oct 06 2004 at 7:01 PM Rating: Good
***
1,016 posts
Now you're just spewing incoherent nonsense. :\
Quote:
Your retorts suck donkeys. If you're replying just for the sake of replying so you don't 'lose', that just means you've lost a long time ago.
#29 Oct 06 2004 at 7:12 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,268 posts
If you found that incoherent.. that explains so much. :)
____________________________
UNMUTED - by Dreadlord IwishIhadmoreinmylife.

Currently back on WoW. I don't know why.

#30 Oct 08 2004 at 5:34 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
881 posts
Holy god...im sorry i brought it all up. ><

/em puts gun against his temple.

/em pulls the trigger.
____________________________
To those who came before us...Sorry For The Inconvenience!

If you take offense to anything I've written here, please:

"Remember it. Write it down. Take a picture. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." - Smokey

#31 Oct 08 2004 at 2:32 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
866 posts
/(@_@;)\
____________________________
Yokai & Knirps:
75Drg::59Blu::37War::37Rdm::37Thf::37Sam::37Nin:

DRG/WAR~Galka
:Fenrir: ls:O3
#32 Oct 08 2004 at 2:54 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
176 posts


@(o.o)@ its a monkey!
\I/
I
/ \
____________________________
We all go into oblivion soon enough
-RoadLessTravled-
Kokolo Oni Ga Mi Wo Semelu
The road of death has no kings
-Fenrir-Rekini-TaruTaru BLM PLD-
#33 Oct 08 2004 at 2:55 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
176 posts
My monkey messed up! noooooooooooooooooooooooo! lets try this again in a reasonable way... let me prepare.. /sniff, <AnnoyingNoise9> Ok... hereee @(o.0)@
\I/
I
/ \
____________________________
We all go into oblivion soon enough
-RoadLessTravled-
Kokolo Oni Ga Mi Wo Semelu
The road of death has no kings
-Fenrir-Rekini-TaruTaru BLM PLD-
#34 Oct 08 2004 at 2:56 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
176 posts
eh... o well.. look me up and ill show u the FULL monkey... /t Hypex
____________________________
We all go into oblivion soon enough
-RoadLessTravled-
Kokolo Oni Ga Mi Wo Semelu
The road of death has no kings
-Fenrir-Rekini-TaruTaru BLM PLD-
#35 Oct 13 2004 at 5:03 PM Rating: Default
*
69 posts
lol it seems to me that most people who are that annoying and think they not it all ect...... ARE NINJAS AND RANGERS haha (nothing against me ole pal darkrein) thata all i have to say SO NOW GO OUT AND RATE MY POSTS AWFULL(sp? ohwell)
#36 Oct 13 2004 at 5:06 PM Rating: Default
*
69 posts
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE I TELL YALL TO RATE ME DOWN AND YET [DARKREIN] IS LOWER WHY? THATS ALL I ASK WHY?
#37 Oct 14 2004 at 4:12 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
881 posts
Its cuz some people can't handle the truth.

And i am an ***.
____________________________
To those who came before us...Sorry For The Inconvenience!

If you take offense to anything I've written here, please:

"Remember it. Write it down. Take a picture. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck." - Smokey

#38 Oct 14 2004 at 3:03 PM Rating: Good
***
2,864 posts
So serious in real life?
Not. Even. Close.

But this is a game for GAMERS, and we happen to be rather competetive (generally) at the games we love.
____________________________
My heart will forever belong to Awtan.
Square-Enix which art in Tokyo, hallowed be thy game.
Thy expansion come. Thy patches be done, in NA/EU, as it is in Japan.
Give us this day our daily merits.
And forgive us our undercuts, as we forgive those who undercut us.
And lead us not into elitism, but deliver us from n00bs.
For thine is the MMORPG, and the addiction, and the timesink, for ever and ever.
Lolmnk.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (12)