Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Follow

#1 Feb 08 2009 at 5:54 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#2 Feb 09 2009 at 1:22 AM Rating: Decent
Silent But Deadly
*****
19,999 posts
This thread is entirely not necessary.
____________________________
SUPER BANNED FOR FAILING TO POST 20K IN A TIMELY MANNER
#3 Feb 09 2009 at 4:08 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
MDenham wrote:
This thread is entirely necessary.

i thought so too!
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#4 Feb 09 2009 at 12:47 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,417 posts
tl:dr
____________________________
There's no such thing as a saint without a history.
#5 Feb 09 2009 at 4:04 PM Rating: Decent
Party Pooper
*****
12,232 posts
Sahaya wrote:
tl:dr
____________________________
[sm]FFXI: Flix 75THF/RNG/NIN/WAR/MNK/DRK/SAM/DRG/BLM Retired: Sept 2009.
SW:TOR Maim (Assassin) Sai'kou (Sniper) GM: Ultimatum. Retired: When 1.2 failed miserably.
FFXIV: Flix Skyfall (Behemoth) 50BRD: River of Blood for dayzzzzzz


#6 Feb 10 2009 at 11:53 AM Rating: Decent
******
44,514 posts
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#7 Feb 10 2009 at 2:15 PM Rating: Decent
Party Pooper
*****
12,232 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
____________________________
[sm]FFXI: Flix 75THF/RNG/NIN/WAR/MNK/DRK/SAM/DRG/BLM Retired: Sept 2009.
SW:TOR Maim (Assassin) Sai'kou (Sniper) GM: Ultimatum. Retired: When 1.2 failed miserably.
FFXIV: Flix Skyfall (Behemoth) 50BRD: River of Blood for dayzzzzzz


#8 Feb 10 2009 at 3:03 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,417 posts
FlixEffect wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:


Edited, Feb 10th 2009 6:04pm by Sahaya
____________________________
There's no such thing as a saint without a history.
#9 Feb 11 2009 at 3:11 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
lolgaxe wrote:

blank post is (not) blank.
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#10 Feb 11 2009 at 5:48 AM Rating: Decent
******
44,514 posts
ThePsychoticOne, Assassin Reject wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:

blank post is (not) blank.
Obviously, but not everyone knows how to yet. And some of us are also fairly lazy.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#11 Feb 11 2009 at 3:45 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
ThePsychoticOne, Assassin Reject wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:

blank post is (not) blank.
Obviously, but not everyone knows how to yet. And some of us are also fairly lazy.

alt+0173, k?

Edited, Feb 11th 2009 6:45pm by ThePsychoticOne
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#12 Feb 12 2009 at 6:58 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
512 posts
Less spam please. Thanks.
____________________________
Keriam, Corsair 99, Captain Rank, Sylph Server
#13 Feb 12 2009 at 7:39 AM Rating: Decent
******
44,514 posts
ThePsychoticOne, Assassin Reject wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
ThePsychoticOne, Assassin Reject wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:

blank post is (not) blank.
Obviously, but not everyone knows how to yet. And some of us are also fairly lazy.

alt+0173, k?
I offer you love, and a free guest pass to /b/.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#14 Feb 12 2009 at 6:14 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I offer you love

asl?
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#15 Feb 13 2009 at 5:20 AM Rating: Good
******
44,514 posts
ThePsychoticOne, Assassin Reject wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
I offer you love
asl?
Screenshot
16/f/NY, u?

____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#16 Feb 13 2009 at 5:40 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
******
29,185 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
ThePsychoticOne, Assassin Reject wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
I offer you love
asl?
Screenshot
16/f/NY, u?


i don't know what it is, but i'm getting an odd feeling that you just might be lying...


I bet you don't really live in NY Smiley: disappointed
____________________________
BANNED

Creator and Leader of the Anti-Rog faction
#17 Feb 13 2009 at 6:50 AM Rating: Decent
Silent But Deadly
*****
19,999 posts
This thread is not relevant to my interests.
____________________________
SUPER BANNED FOR FAILING TO POST 20K IN A TIMELY MANNER
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 10 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (10)