Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Dissin' Franchisement Follow

#52 May 15 2013 at 3:09 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,678 posts
I'd be impressed if my kids could have read one of your posts at 3, let alone comprehend any of it.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#53 May 15 2013 at 4:34 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I'd be impressed if my kids could have read one of your posts at 3, let alone comprehend any of it.

I'd call Child & Family Services on you for trying it.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#54 May 16 2013 at 6:59 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,461 posts
gbaji wrote:
Is that what you think you're doing?
If I were the only one to mention it, you might have had a point. When a handful of people point it out, that's a siren for most people that maybe there might be an issue. You like to throw out the word fact, but when presented with real demonstrable facts you scramble to hide from it. It's okay though, if you were capable of bettering yourself this place would be somewhat more droll.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#55 May 16 2013 at 6:32 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,484 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Is that what you think you're doing?
If I were the only one to mention it, you might have had a point. When a handful of people point it out, that's a siren for most people that maybe there might be an issue. You like to throw out the word fact, but when presented with real demonstrable facts you scramble to hide from it. It's okay though, if you were capable of bettering yourself this place would be somewhat more droll.


I'm sorry. I forgot what we were talking about. Could you repeat that in the form of a question, wrapped in a riddle, and smothered in iambic pentameter?

Seriously. I have no clue what it was I asked if you thought you were doing. I'm thinking I'll just leave it an enigmatic mystery. More fun that way. Oh. And of course, you're absolutely wrong because Obama. Yes. That's a perfect retort I think!
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#56 May 16 2013 at 6:34 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,461 posts
gbaji wrote:
I forgot what we were talking about.
I accept your acceptance of me as your superior.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#57 May 16 2013 at 6:57 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,484 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
I forgot what we were talking about.
I accept your acceptance of me as your superior.


I accept your acceptance of my acceptance that you're a freaking loon.

You are a loon, right?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#58 May 16 2013 at 7:07 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,461 posts
gbaji wrote:
You are a loon, right?
I'm sorry I damaged your fragile little ego.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 27 All times are in CDT
Allegory, TirithRR, Anonymous Guests (25)