Stuff that Democratic voters want:
- My insurance to not be allowed to deny me coverage because I slipped on a rug and busted up my knee cap last year
- My insurance, which I already pay out the nose for, to go ahead and treat my oral contraceptive as a drug preventing anemia (main reason I take it) rather than as some sort of elective cosmetic surgery\
- My employer to at least consider offering healthcare as part of a benefits package, rather than leaving me on my own. (Even better would be cutting the employer out of the equation entirely and just having the government handle it, like the rest of the civilized planet)
- Modern day immigrants to get the same fair shake at establishing roots here in the US that my ancestors did 100 years ago. (Back then, you signed your name at Ellis Island, pledged your allegiance, and moved out West. And that was that.)
- Adequate funding for school systems
- Properly built and maintained roads
So, if by "stuff" they mean basic human rights one ought to expect in the "greatest nation on Earth" as well as normal government services that are handled unquestioningly by every other first world country in the world, then yeah, you're **** right I want stuff!
____________________________FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.